April 26, 2024, 10:58:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289388 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: March 18, 2009, 09:07:08 PM »

Good for Nancy.  This is sickening.  She is all duded up too.  Got on makeup and a dress.  But, there she goes dabbing those eyes with that kleenex.

Now she looks like a liar.  IMO
yikes... 

This is a good example of a post that EVERYONE should avoid and pass over. JMO

TY took the words right out of my mouth!

Why because I am expressing an opinion that is not on Crystal's behalf.  I have read for sometime now similar things said about the "other side" and not seen any one get upset.  They have been called liars, druggies, and murderers and no one skipped over these posts.  This forum is like a kangaroo court.  I am not on anyone's side, but good grief what happened to innocent until proven guilty?  You can skip over it is fine, because I have skipped over plenty myself.
Well then Im afraid  this will get "skipped over by you too then"  but,   you need to remember first and foremost, Chrstal was not around when this baby came up missing and Im sure her tears are for real, I know mine would be, she has been through hell and back. and has behave better than I ever would.......I would have already beat little Mistie down....................

You know what and I agree with you, but if what she is saying is true Ronald would have been beaten down by me a long time ago.  The only thing children have are the adults who have been entrusted with their well being.  And whomever, Ronald or Crystal, that should have been their first concern.  I don't see that has been Crystals concern for the last 4 years.
I beg to differ, Chrstal hasnt dissapeared from their lives, she did come and drive the distance to get her 2 days every two weeks with them, she did call DCF when she felt she needed to,  and if Ronald hadnt took those children and then just took off with them Im sure she would have still had them............................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2009, 09:07:18 PM »

I will put this out there. Don't know if anyone will believe it but it is real life.  I have a niece who lived through an abusive relationship/marriage.  They were married almost 20 years.  During that time he (as far as I know) did not hit her/beat her but he did verbally abuse her.  Calling her fat, dumb, stupid etc etc.  This went on for 20 years of his constantly day-in, day out doing this to her.  He was a druggie, she knew it, but subjected her daughter and his son (by another marriage) to all this happening around them.  She just never knew what to do and how to go about doing it.  He had broken her years before.  She finally got a divorce.  He took her to the cleaners, raked up expensive toys and she is stuck paying for it.  Why?  because he had convinced her years before that EVERYTHING is her fault and she believed him.She refused to fight him in court because she had no self-respect for herself.  It was all her fault.  They are now divorced but he still intimidates her.  Why?  because they do have a daughter together.  A restraining order does no good.  She has remarried and her husband is as good as gold to her.  But to this day she cannon make decisions on her own because she has no self respect for herself. Why?  because her former husband beat her down years before.  I am concerned for her. I told her mother that just 2 weeks ago.  Her mother told me she cannot understand why she will not take a stand against him and move on with her life.  I told her it will take lots of time (and she should get her in counseling now to overcome this).  Things are not always how they appear.  Chrystal is those childrens mother.  I see my niece in Chrystal.  I also see her former husband in Ronald.  I also see a very very immature child that was playing serious mind games using those kids and Ron and Chrystal against each other for her benefit. 

Just remember things have answers if you just look for them.  Please think about this.

I totally agree with you, if you're told you are no good piece of crap for years on end, you tend to end up believing the abuser I have told the story many times of how my ex manipulated the system to gain custody of his former children......their mother fought him over an over and to no avail, she even had custody ALL summer so he went out and bought a 50,000 wakeboard boat, hmm can't imagine why he would do that they ended up spending the summer away from her to hang out on the boat.

Judges are not God and can and do get it wrong, and can be manipulated.

NG is making me hurl with he attititude towards Crystal after being all pathetic with Ron/Mamma Neves.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: March 18, 2009, 09:07:33 PM »

Evening Monkeys. Boy NG has her boxing gloves on tonight.

Yeah she does!  Just the other night she was a cream puff.  Was that when Ron was on?  Maybe she's taking turns with her moods, nightly? 

NG might have a disdain for Kim P.   She definitely have her fangs out tonight.

That's the feeling I got, myself.

Still catching up here, but had to say that I agree Wink

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: March 18, 2009, 09:08:04 PM »

Good for Nancy.  This is sickening.  She is all duded up too.  Got on makeup and a dress.  But, there she goes dabbing those eyes with that kleenex.

Crystal wasn't around when Haleigh went missing.  Haleigh went missing on Ron's watch not Crystal's.  Why are YOU being so hard on Crystal?

I think it is because I am a mother and I cannot imagine giving up my children without a fight.  I don't believe Ron would not let her communicate with them between visits.  I believe that mainly because she was still getting them every two weeks and yet she was greatly behind in her child support.  She has made no effort to raise them or get them back.

They have been with their father since Haleigh was two and Junior was less than a year old.  If there was abuse going on and she did not notice it then she is not a mother that is aware of her children.  Neither may be fit, but he has taken care of them and no one has complained so far.

I am watching the interview right now and am seeing her (Crystal) rolling her eyes.  The same as Ron.  So what say you about that?  I say it is because for both of them they are disagreeing with what the interviewer is saying and no other reason. 

I also say that there is going to be more speculation now that Crystal has come out and opened herself up for attacks.  I am not being hard on her anymore than people have been hard on Ron's side.  I think the same opining should be good for one as for the other.  There are flaws and falicies in both their information. 

As with Ron just because he or she is saying it does not make it true.  She has come forward with these allegations and now she has opened herself up for scrutiny.  And since none of us know the truth about what happened I am expressing my opinion. 

I'm a mother too, and although I can't imagine ever leaving my children, it sounds like Ron picks weak, dependent womennon-parented needed little girls, (Crystal was also 14 years old when her and Ron got together). He does this because he himself is weak, insecure and a bully, (and also not mature 25 year old)  He plays dirty and just listening to his part of the 911 call tells me he is a domineering chauvinistic azz.  I'm not sure Crystal is any better, but I can see where someone like Ron would intimidate and scare her into staying away.  I don't for one sorry second believe he is a great father. 

All of this bunch are super super dysfunctional, imho. 

Also, if you were watching, she's brought these allegations before.  Nancy backed off a little when she shut up long enough to hear that.

I said earlier today that this will also be a battle between the city slicker attorney (which she has called herself) vs the backwood country bumpkins.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: March 18, 2009, 09:10:01 PM »

Just Thinking Out loud....This is where I am coming from..JMO

1. The children were in Cummings care when Haleigh went missing
2. Fibsty has told too many inconsistancies
3. A sudden marriage to a minor- They known each other for only 6 months- Why Now?
4. The 911 call- 30 minutes later after Haleigh went missing..Cummings already stating he has a gun and will kill them if they stole his daughter-Who he must have someone on his mind.
5. A gun in a ditch- Was there a fight with the cousin?
6. On NG Teresa says yes cousin was over Ron said no
7. Ron drug record-

Now I was wondering if they got married if drugs were invovled that cause Haleigh to go missing..

1 Fibsty is a minor could Ron be charge contributing to a minor if drugs were found in the home or drugs involved. If they are married would they have spousal privledge..

2. I think Crystal filing for custody @ this time for the sake of JR to keep him safe and protected- I say go for it...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: March 18, 2009, 09:10:13 PM »

So, I watched most of Nancy, got in late.
Crystal is going to Mommy up.
Good for her. When would be the right time for her to do this ? 
Oh not now, she is taking away from Haleigh being missing.
Oh I call bs on that one. Her lawyer and Crystal are looking out for the interests of the
remaining  kid that is with Ron and Misty. Crystal isn't going out on physical searches and neither is her lawyer. They are not questioning Misty or conducting an investigation.
So, how is this taking away from Haleigh being missing ?
Maybe she should have done something before, but she is doing it NOW !
DFS was called in the past. By Crystal and the next little child girlfriend of Ron's.
Nancy made me mad, she was way too hard on them, but they stood up to her.
I love the lawyer !
Any monkeys ever had DFS reports on them for physical abuse of a child ?
Would your friends and neighbours call a lawyer and tell tales of child abuse on you ?

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #186 on: March 18, 2009, 09:11:47 PM »

Crystal wasn't around when Haleigh went missing.  Haleigh went missing on Ron's watch not Crystal's.  Why are YOU being so hard on Crystal?

I think it is because I am a mother and I cannot imagine giving up my children without a fight.  I don't believe Ron would not let her communicate with them between visits.  I believe that mainly because she was still getting them every two weeks and yet she was greatly behind in her child support.  She has made no effort to raise them or get them back.

They have been with their father since Haleigh was two and Junior was less than a year old.  If there was abuse going on and she did not notice it then she is not a mother that is aware of her children.  Neither may be fit, but he has taken care of them and no one has complained so far.

I am watching the interview right now and am seeing her (Crystal) rolling her eyes.  The same as Ron.  So what say you about that?  I say it is because for both of them they are disagreeing with what the interviewer is saying and no other reason. 

I also say that there is going to be more speculation now that Crystal has come out and opened herself up for attacks.  I am not being hard on her anymore than people have been hard on Ron's side.  I think the same opining should be good for one as for the other.  There are flaws and falicies in both their information. 

As with Ron just because he or she is saying it does not make it true.  She has come forward with these allegations and now she has opened herself up for scrutiny.  And since none of us know the truth about what happened I am expressing my opinion. 

I'm a mother too, and although I can't imagine ever leaving my children, it sounds like Ron picks weak, dependent womennon-parented needed little girls, (Crystal was also 14 years old when her and Ron got together). He does this because he himself is weak, insecure and a bully, (and also not mature 25 year old)  He plays dirty and just listening to his part of the 911 call tells me he is a domineering chauvinistic azz.  I'm not sure Crystal is any better, but I can see where someone like Ron would intimidate and scare her into staying away.  I don't for one sorry second believe he is a great father. 

All of this bunch are super super dysfunctional, imho. 

Also, if you were watching, she's brought these allegations before.  Nancy backed off a little when she shut up long enough to hear that.

I said earlier today that this will also be a battle between the city slicker attorney (which she has called herself) vs the backwood country bumpkins.

Wonder why none of the backwood country bumpkins have retained a city slicker attorney.  You know they have had plenty of offers to represent them "pro bono".  They all want in on the band wagon.

MM
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2009, 09:13:26 PM »

Just Thinking Out loud....This is where I am coming from..JMO

1. The children were in Cummings care when Haleigh went missing
2. Fibsty has told too many inconsistancies
3. A sudden marriage to a minor- They known each other for only 6 months- Why Now?
4. The 911 call- 30 minutes later after Haleigh went missing..Cummings already stating he has a gun and will kill them if they stole his daughter-Who he must have someone on his mind.
5. A gun in a ditch- Was there a fight with the cousin?
6. On NG Teresa says yes cousin was over Ron said no
7. Ron drug record-

Now I was wondering if they got married if drugs were invovled that cause Haleigh to go missing..

1 Fibsty is a minor could Ron be charge contributing to a minor if drugs were found in the home or drugs involved. If they are married would they have spousal privledge..

2. I think Crystal filing for custody @ this time for the sake of JR to keep him safe and protected- I say go for it...
One thing I can say to this...............where there's smoke there's fire...............................yor right!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: March 18, 2009, 09:14:58 PM »

Wonder why none of the backwood country bumpkins have retained a city slicker attorney.  You know they have had plenty of offers to represent them "pro bono".  They all want in on the band wagon.

Maybe because Ronald was at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #189 on: March 18, 2009, 09:16:33 PM »

Now I have to say that was funny!!!

MM
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #190 on: March 18, 2009, 09:17:18 PM »

I know this is wrong, but I just laughed so hard at that statement that soup shot out of my nose.....

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #191 on: March 18, 2009, 09:18:13 PM »

I know this is wrong, but I just laughed so hard at that statement that soup shot out of my nose.....

Now that was funnier 

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2009, 09:18:21 PM »

Oh I call bs on that one. Her lawyer and Crystal are looking out for the interests of the
remaining  kid that is with Ron and Misty. Crystal isn't going out on physical searches and neither is her lawyer. They are not questioning Misty or conducting an investigation.
DFS was called in the past. By Crystal and the next little child girlfriend of Ron's.
I love the lawyer !
Would your friends and neighbours call a lawyer and tell tales of child abuse on you ?

Great points KatGram! I'm sure in a tiny town it would be even worse, and if you think about it Florida doesn't have the best record in Florida, IIRC they still can't find a little girl they placed

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2009, 09:18:58 PM »

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: March 18, 2009, 09:20:48 PM »

Island,  could you please check your mail!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2009, 09:21:02 PM »

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2009, 09:22:08 PM »

Brandi that is really beautiful. You have tons of skills with graphic programs. =)

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2009, 09:22:13 PM »

That is beautiful Brandi................

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2009, 09:23:56 PM »

I love the lawyer !

Great points KatGram! I'm sure in a tiny town it would be even worse, and if you think about it DCF doesn't have the best record in Florida, IIRC they still can't find a little girl they placed

Edit~too tired to type

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: March 18, 2009, 09:24:31 PM »

Brandi

I must say that is one of the most beautiful picture I have seen so far...

God Bless Haleigh......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.