March 28, 2024, 08:47:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288157 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: March 23, 2009, 05:44:55 PM »

I also dont pretend to know just who did what, but i can tell you one thing....somebody did something to that baby, because I know one thing we can put to rest......she didnt wonder off by herself.......do you think a 5 year old would go out that door and then say hey, I need to prop the door open with a brick so I can get back in......NO..... so IMO  somebody did something and if Mistie didnt do it, didnt in fact have any idea about what happned, then why not just tell the story about what went on up to the point that she can remember and then tell the story about what happened after she first opened her eyes and got up out of that bed,   why worry if some LE yells at you, if you didnt do anything then all the yelling in the world isnt gonna change the facts that you are telling the truth and completely innocent........Mistie knows something...................period

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1821 on: March 23, 2009, 05:46:50 PM »

I would like to say that if anyone asked me the simple question, "who do you think is responsible for Haleighs dissapearance" I would have to say Mistie.....if not herself then she knows who did, or she knows the reason this happened..

This case will not just dwiddle away and be gone, the LE does have a idea that things are not right here.  Just because we have not heard what is going on and we hear things like " LE isnt doing anything anymore" and "Everything is back to normal"  That doesnt mean anything, LE knows there's more to the story than is being told, they are doing their job, which is to investigate the dissapearance of this child. I went to Satsuma, I saw the discust and pain on those Law Officers faces, and also the determination, and I'm telling everybody now, they are still very much involved in this and everything being said everywhere.  I dont think they give a rats a$$ what is being said on the Computors, they want to find out what happened to this child,......and they will....

Things have to be this way for them to get the info they need, you can bet that if someone has talked to LE, then they arent gonna get on the computor and talk crap, LE will tell them how very important it is to this situatuon that they keep everything they have told or have been told very quiet and how important it is to the investigation and Haleigh that they do so, and they will.....

Mistie also will be kept in the dark about just who may have said anything against her, they want her to feel confident and think that she is "in the clear" so to speak, so as not to give her a reason to run, or keep her mouth shut, or act any different then she normally would, someone close to her MAY be telling everything to LE that they hear her say, and no body will ever be the wiser you can bet that.........Have faith, give them time, its gonna come out.................

I agree with you!! By not naming any one person a suspect, and at the same time saying no one has been cleared, they are leaving it wide open for people to talk and let things slip. Just because it's not official, doesn't mean they don't suspect someone... maybe more than one. LE is not sitting on their thumbs on this... they are hard at work behind the scenes.
Also, I've read on various boards lately, regarding Ron and Misty's marriage that LE suggested that to him, as a sort of set-up, to make her feel comfortable and start talking. I don't believe that for a minute... I think Ron married Misty so he could beat any other charges they might bring on him AND he was told by someone that they wouldn't have to testify against each other, which is false, from what I have read in the FL statutes. Or maybe he just loves her, for some reason, I don't know. Whatever the reason, I don't believe it was suggested by LE or FBI... they're not in the matchmaking business.

And pardon me if the question has already been answered, I'm a few pages behind.... Teresa N. is a dispatcher for the sheriff's dept., not clear if she just works for Putnam Co. or another one, it's been reported she works part time for both. I don't see that as having much influence over a judge dismissing drug charges, but some might think so.

One of my sons is a lieutenant for a large city in the Dallas Metroplex and I nor any of his family would ever be given a get out of jail card for anything or have records expunged.  In his position I am not sure he could even do that, but I know a dispatcher certainly couldn't. JMO

MM
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1822 on: March 23, 2009, 05:47:56 PM »

Wyks, stay safe! 
Not wanting to stack quotes, I'll also say that in reply to your "devil's advocate" post...

If Crystal had someone "unknown to Haleigh" kidnap her, I really would be shocked at her stupidity.  It seems that her attorney found her, she didn't come to town with her.  Also, what a big chance to take, IMO.  I think she had accepted her situation whether she liked it or not.  She surely wouldn't take a chance of kidnapping the 2 kids that Ron had and chance losing her baby Chloe.  I am just not convinced she's that stupid, PPD or not.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: March 23, 2009, 05:52:13 PM »

So, nobody answered my question yesterday (at least not that I saw).  Do most of you on here think Ron did it?

I am sorry, but is that a serious question?  Have you read any of the posts?  I think it is pretty obvious what the feelings are?  IMO

I can only speak for myself, but the only things I feel fairly certain of are that Ron has gotten a free pass on way too many of his brushes with the law and that Misty was not in the trailer all night the night Haleigh went missing. 

I also feel pretty strongly that they are both withholding certain info in order to protect themselves or someone else, perhaps even from one another. 

By no means do I feel that I know who "did it", or what "it" even is.

Well I have 2 theories and I am not going say yet... no nanners throwing...
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: March 23, 2009, 05:52:57 PM »

I don't think Crystal had anything to do with this either, I just put that scenario out there for consideration along with the other one.  I actually think it is more likely that Ron was involved than Crystal, but I tend to think neither one is, and they both just act like idiots.

I do think Misty is involved, not that she did it, but I think it is highly likely it happened because of her.  Because of the people she brought around, because she left the kids alone, any number of possible reasons.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: March 23, 2009, 05:57:25 PM »

So, nobody answered my question yesterday (at least not that I saw).  Do most of you on here think Ron did it?

I am sorry, but is that a serious question?  Have you read any of the posts?  I think it is pretty obvious what the feelings are?  IMO

Am thinking that many do try to look at each possibility, until we have more solid info from LE.  We can each have theories on any of the players in this case tho, no matter which way we privately feel. 

June, you might want to read back in the earlier threads when you get a chance, cuz many of us have shared our theories.  And we'd like to hear any theories you may have, when you are ready to share!   

Good evening Monkeys!

Hi June!

My thoughts about this situation:  I don't know who did it.  However my true thoughts is that I wish that this had never happened and that Haleigh will be returned to her family safe soon.

What are your thoughts?

Heart
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1826 on: March 23, 2009, 05:58:32 PM »

hey just seen this i don't know how much is true but i found it on

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134317&catid=3

here is what was said

User Image     
Echohello wrote:
That would be good Gapeach!!!!

Also:: fastersmarter wrote:
To MATT633: I do think it is very important to clarify that there is no factual reason to think there is any Black man involved with Misty or in the situation. Staubs either made up the rumor -or in any case he is the one that went on the radio claiming some factual knowledge and spread this story. Spreading such rumors is hateful and yes, is likely a hate crime.

William Staubs, aka Cobra, is a construction worker who went bankrupt a few years ago and is now a self-styled hunter of bail jumpers. He is not a law enforcement professional of any sort. He went on the radio and told a tale of things he claimed he was told by other people and things he claimed Ronald C. said to him. This is third-hand hearsay and gossip. Staubs is obviously uneducated, but that can appeal to people who are likewise uneducated, as many in that area seem to be.

I DO THINK it is a hate crime for Staubs/ Cobra or any other person to make up stories about a Black man. That even goes to the people posting here stating that there was a Black man involved in the crime. This is just vicious rumor that can incite fear and hate toward another race. This is an attempt to focus anger or a crime onto a Black man when a white child is missing. If you understand the definition of hate crime, this is a hate crime.

This type of hate-mongering is what was responsible for lynchings. It is still responsible for many acts of hate now. It is despicable talk, despicable writing, despicable action.

-------------------------------------------------------------
FasterSmarter:: I Hate to tell you this - BUT - I Heard Ronald HIMSELF, State!! he knew about Misty and Some Black Guy's involvement, that came out of his own mouth. Yet We all know their Covering each other anyways!!!
Faster - you need to get it straight, also That Bounty hunter!! he has had his licence for a long time now! and Like my self would not want to loose it due to a lie! or false
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1827 on: March 23, 2009, 05:59:19 PM »

Here is another interesting scenario.

"My personal opinion is the way Ronald went about getting the kids in his custody in the beginning is probably the main reason why Crystal went about it this way, to get even. I feel it was her intention to take Jr. also but was unable to take the risk and remove him from the bed where he was sleeping with Misty. Crystal has some physiological things going on in connection with this new family and the one she and Ronald started. Possibly some postpartum depression that has brought certain surprised feelings to the surface in regards to her non custody of her two children with Ronald. I believe that the children expressing their love for Misty; Ronald’s “new” girlfriend, is and was the last straw on Crystals back. .It is a fact that Crystal is behind in child support and is possible financially strained with their one income household, new baby and both having support payments due for children outside their home. To obtain custody would solve the support due and lessen their financial responsibility outside the home, but how do you do that with no money and no one who has been on your side? You prove the parent is unfit and call in back up. I believe this is where the story begins. Please note that this is my opinion.
- Anonymous"
My opinion of that scenario is that it originated in the mind of a very imaginative person.  No way Crystal did this because of some PPD event, IMO.

Dear Anonymous,

Please explain how Crystal will be "returning" Haleigh so that nobody is the wiser?  If this is the beginning of the story you surely have an idea how it will end?
Thanks,
O4Bull 
Exactly, how would Crystal have Haleigh return without major suspicion, and of course Haleigh would talk and say where she was being held, I don't think Crystal had anything to do with this at all.

Very true! She would have to hide Haleigh indefinitely, on the premise that she would gain custody of Jr., which might or might not happen. Then when Haleigh turned up... does anyone think LE would not jump on that and arrest her for kidnapping? In a NY minute!
I don't know, but I am confident that hers was one of the first places they looked for the child. And have thoroughly checked her out, maybe even following her when she has Jr., to see if she leads them to where Haleigh could be hiding. And does anyone think that little Jr. wouldn't be spilling the beans to his Daddy that he saw his sissy and sissy says tell daddy hi?
OR... would anyone think she would have taken Haleigh and left Jr. behind, believing that both children were being abused? Not hardly. Nothing about that theory works for me. Not when you put all the pieces together.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: March 23, 2009, 05:59:26 PM »

I also dont pretend to know just who did what, but i can tell you one thing....somebody did something to that baby, because I know one thing we can put to rest......she didnt wonder off by herself.......do you think a 5 year old would go out that door and then say hey, I need to prop the door open with a brick so I can get back in......NO..... so IMO  somebody did something and if Mistie didnt do it, didnt in fact have any idea about what happned, then why not just tell the story about what went on up to the point that she can remember and then tell the story about what happened after she first opened her eyes and got up out of that bed,   why worry if some LE yells at you, if you didnt do anything then all the yelling in the world isnt gonna change the facts that you are telling the truth and completely innocent........Mistie knows something...................period

Good Point HH. Haeligh would not of walk off by herself and leaving a cinder block to prop the door open...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1829 on: March 23, 2009, 06:00:35 PM »

Thanks Starcat, very interesting indeed. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: March 23, 2009, 06:05:30 PM »

One of my sons is a lieutenant for a large city in the Dallas Metroplex and I nor any of his family would ever be given a get out of jail card for anything or have records expunged.  In his position I am not sure he could even do that, but I know a dispatcher certainly couldn't. JMO

First I would like to say that if you have never lived in a small town then you do not understand the things that go on here and the kind of things that you can get away with depending on who you know and so Im gonna enlighten you with a few true stories of my own without naming names because I dont want trouble over this, just want to clue you in on small town living and the way things are.
   I live in a small town here in south Florida also and my fathers family has been here since before the streets were paved, and let me tell you, you can get away with alot of stuff, short of murder, if you know the right people or your parent s were friends with them or whatever,,,,,,

I have gotten speeding tickets before and went up to the courthouse and asked to speak with the judge, a friend of my fathers, and he has taken them straight out of my hand and wrote dismissed across the front of them and filled them under uhhhhhhh....well taken care of..lol.....      My ex husband belonged to a family that was not from here and without my knowledge he was a major person in the drug trade....sells
,trafficing and possession.....which is why he is my ex now, but I was married to him the first time he got caught for this, and when it went to court, he never spent the first day in Jail, was on probation but his probation officer rarely visited and wouldnt have known what was going on with him as long as he showed up at her office once a month to "report in".................................OK later I left him when it was obvious that he wasnt gonna stop, and I took our son and left, now after a few months he also came and asked me if our son could go with him on Fathers day and out of the kindness of my heart I said ok.......he too took my son and headed out of town to where his family lives, when I found thius out I went to talk to the Sherriff......another friend of the families and he said......well he's still on probation, and he called his prob. officer up and told her that my ex was out of town without permission and to sign some papers so they could put out a warrant on him and have him picked up in the place he was in so I could have my son back....

I got him that very night, and then the probation officer told my ex that he couldnt see my son again until a judge gave him visitation rights.........I got full custody.........they didnt even listen to anything my ex said, the Judge told me I would before court ever  started.............

Thats just the way it is in small towns sometimes, we never know who know someone, and it does happen.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1831 on: March 23, 2009, 06:12:46 PM »

Am thinking that many do try to look at each possibility, until we have more solid info from LE.  We can each have theories on any of the players in this case tho, no matter which way we privately feel. 

June, you might want to read back in the earlier threads when you get a chance, cuz many of us have shared our theories.  And we'd like to hear any theories you may have, when you are ready to share!   [/quote]
I think I have been sharing (and I have been reading on here for quite a while too, although I have worked 110 hours in the past 2 weeks so not as much during that time).

I think Misty is the key to the whole thing, whatever happened I think it probably happened because of her.

June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1832 on: March 23, 2009, 06:21:57 PM »

By no means do I feel that I know who "did it", or what "it" even is.
None of us know, and I am not trying to give anybody a hard time, I was just trying to get an idea of what the prevailing opinion is on here as to who did whatever was done, and of course that is just opinion (mine included) and I realize that.   I guess I go mostly by my gut feelings on things (which are right a lot of the time, but not always). 

I watch Ron and I get the feeling he is certainly no angel, but I don't think he is responsible for the disappearance.

I watch Misty, and I get the feeling she is hiding something and is somehow involved.

I watch Crystal, and I get the feeling she is using this opportunity to go after Ron, which may or may not be appropriate.  I don't think Crystal is any angel either so to me she is pretty much the pot calling the kettle black.

Of course this is just my gut feelings which are after all, just that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: March 23, 2009, 06:30:25 PM »

HH I was born and raised in a small town in the midwest, and yes a lot of things can be taken care of when you know the right people, happens all the time.
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1834 on: March 23, 2009, 06:34:57 PM »

Good Point HH. Haeligh would not of walk off by herself and leaving a cinder block to prop the door open...
But what if that was done to cover up for what really happened?  Just playing devils advocate.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: March 23, 2009, 06:36:02 PM »

But what if that was done to cover up for what really happened?  Just playing devils advocate.
what was done..?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: March 23, 2009, 06:37:06 PM »

Doors to “Haleigh Bug
Foundation” open
Building to serve as foundation
headquarters

Last Edited: Monday, 23 Mar 2009, 6:01 PM EDT
Created On: Monday, 23 Mar 2009, 5:28 PM EDT

* MATT SAFFER | WAWS FOX 30

SATSUMA, Fla. (WAWS FOX 30) - If you drive down U.S. Highway 17 in Downtown Satsuma, you’ll come across a gas station, a farmer’s market, and a curious looking building painted light purple. If you stop and take a closer look, you’ll see that purple building is now the center of a foundation aimed at helping to bring Haleigh Cummings home.

“Anyone that wants to is welcome to come down here and share information, come down and show their support,” said Jeremiah Ragan, a family friend.

The foundation is called “The Haleigh Bug” foundation. When Haleigh was a baby, her mother would call her “Haleigh Bug”.  Now, the name serves as a reminder that the little girl may be gone, but not forgotten.

“The focus has just been to get the community back together, to get this going again, get some fuel on the fire,” said Ragan.

The building has two rooms and a bathroom. It’s set up much like an apartment with a couch, television and refrigerator. The original memorial site, near Haleigh’s home, had to be moved.  So all of the donations left at the original area have been moved here. The walls are filled with cards and pictures, and the entire second room of the building has been filled with toys and stuffed animals people have brought by to share with Haleigh’s family.

Eventually, family friends say they’d like to see the Haleigh Bug Foundation change into more of a nationally recognized organization aimed at helping mothers who have lost their children.

“Our goal eventually is to develop this into a charity who helps families of missing children, and we want to allot them a certain period where they don’t have to worry about going to work, how they’re going to take care of the bills. We’re also looking for a career path for Crystal too, to keep her mind going…to keep her strong so I was thinking there’s nobody better to head this up than someone going through this themselves and she’s very excited about it,” said Ragan.

Also inside of the Haleigh Bug Foundation headquarters is a stuffed bear which holds very special meaning for Haleigh’s mother. The bear is named Noah, and says a poem when his palm is squeezed. When the poem was played for us, Crystal Sheffield started crying and was immediately comforted by friends. Below is the complete poem the bear says:

“I miss you so much, that if I try to hold my arms apart to show you how much I miss you I would need arms long enough to touch the Milky Way and I would still fall way short. You see when you’re gone it feels like there’s a window in my heart and I sit there looking out waiting and wondering when you’ll be back. I miss you, because whenever you gave me your hand I thought that God was lending me a hand. When you’re gone I eat alright, but I’ve discovered that a full stomach can be right next to an empty heart.

When you’re gone, it’s not just that I miss you, it also feels like part of me is missing…It’s the silence between the notes that makes the music, and I miss our silences. Because I miss you. I know you’re a blessing in my life Peace and Blessings, Noah.”

Family friends say Crystal Sheffield would not put the bear down the day it was given to her by another friend. Now, the bear sits on top of the refrigerator inside the Haleigh Bug Foundation, and friends say Crystal has talked about playing the poem for Haleigh whenever she comes home.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/032309_Doors_to_Haleigh_Bug_Foundation_open

Heart
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1837 on: March 23, 2009, 06:41:42 PM »

what was done..?
What if the cinderblock was placed in the door to make it look like there had been an intruder?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: March 23, 2009, 06:44:21 PM »

what was done..?
What if the cinderblock was placed in the door to make it look like there had been an intruder?
That's what I think, I believe it was staged. And thank-you Heart for the article you just posted. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: March 23, 2009, 06:46:10 PM »

what was done..?
I think the cinder block was there either to make it look like and intruder, or because after Mistie passed out someone did indeed put it there so they could get out easily with both arms full, either way,

If they thought for one second that Haleigh wondered off all by herself, what would be the reason to make it look like and intruder took her??????????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.