March 29, 2024, 03:31:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288199 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1840 on: March 23, 2009, 06:53:36 PM »

HH I was born and raised in a small town in the midwest, and yes a lot of things can be taken care of when you know the right people, happens all the time.
Shes always taking the words outta my mouth....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: March 23, 2009, 06:55:18 PM »

what was done..?
What if the cinderblock was placed in the door to make it look like there had been an intruder?
I think the cinder block was there either to make it look like and intruder, or because after Mistie passed out someone did indeed put it there so they could get out easily with both arms full, either way,

If they thought for one second that Haleigh wondered off all by herself, what would be the reason to make it look like and intruder took her??????????

My thoughs on the cinder block prop open ..

1. To make it look as though an intruder
2. Proped open incase Ron came home and company had  fast getta way out
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1842 on: March 23, 2009, 06:56:20 PM »

If they thought for one second that Haleigh wondered off all by herself, what would be the reason to make it look like and intruder took her??????????
Good point.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1843 on: March 23, 2009, 06:57:01 PM »

By no means do I feel that I know who "did it", or what "it" even is.
None of us know, and I am not trying to give anybody a hard time, I was just trying to get an idea of what the prevailing opinion is on here as to who did whatever was done, and of course that is just opinion (mine included) and I realize that.   I guess I go mostly by my gut feelings on things (which are right a lot of the time, but not always). 

I watch Ron and I get the feeling he is certainly no angel, but I don't think he is responsible for the disappearance.

I watch Misty, and I get the feeling she is hiding something and is somehow involved.

I watch Crystal, and I get the feeling she is using this opportunity to go after Ron, which may or may not be appropriate.  I don't think Crystal is any angel either so to me she is pretty much the pot calling the kettle black.

Of course this is just my gut feelings which are after all, just that.

June, I didn't get the feeling that you were giving anyone a hard time at all.  I agree with you about going with your gut - I tend to do that as well. 

There is just so much that we don't know. Even some of things that we think we know may not be completely true. 

In regards to Crystal, I have to say this.  Considering the fact that one of her children went missing while in the care of Ron and Misty, I'd be trying like hell to get Jr. out of there also.   I get what people are saying about this not being the time for a custody battle, but the way I see it, it is now crucial that Jr. is not in a situation in which he is danger.  Maybe before this, nobody knew just how much danger those kids were in.  I'm not even speaking of their being in danger at the hands of Ron and/or Misty, but of whomever took Haleigh while she was in Ron's home.  Until Haleigh is found and it is known who took her, I consider Jr. to be in danger.  Just my opinion, of course.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1844 on: March 23, 2009, 07:00:03 PM »

HH I was born and raised in a small town in the midwest, and yes a lot of things can be taken care of when you know the right people, happens all the time.

I agree.  It doesn't only happen in small towns, either. 

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1845 on: March 23, 2009, 07:01:44 PM »

So, nobody answered my question yesterday (at least not that I saw).  Do most of you on here think Ron did it?

I am sorry, but is that a serious question?  Have you read any of the posts?  I think it is pretty obvious what the feelings are?  IMO

I can only speak for myself, but the only things I feel fairly certain of are that Ron has gotten a free pass on way too many of his brushes with the law and that Misty was not in the trailer all night the night Haleigh went missing. 

I also feel pretty strongly that they are both withholding certain info in order to protect themselves or someone else, perhaps even from one another. 

Well I have 2 theories and I am not going say yet... no nanners throwing...

I'll be waiting anxiously to "hear" them!

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1846 on: March 23, 2009, 07:02:51 PM »

None of us know, and I am not trying to give anybody a hard time, I was just trying to get an idea of what the prevailing opinion is on here as to who did whatever was done, and of course that is just opinion (mine included) and I realize that.   I guess I go mostly by my gut feelings on things (which are right a lot of the time, but not always). 

I watch Ron and I get the feeling he is certainly no angel, but I don't think he is responsible for the disappearance.

I watch Misty, and I get the feeling she is hiding something and is somehow involved.

I watch Crystal, and I get the feeling she is using this opportunity to go after Ron, which may or may not be appropriate.  I don't think Crystal is any angel either so to me she is pretty much the pot calling the kettle black.

Of course this is just my gut feelings which are after all, just that.

June, I didn't get the feeling that you were giving anyone a hard time at all.  I agree with you about going with your gut - I tend to do that as well. 

There is just so much that we don't know. Even some of things that we think we know may not be completely true. 

In regards to Crystal, I have to say this.  Considering the fact that one of her children went missing while in the care of Ron and Misty, I'd be trying like hell to get Jr. out of there also.   I get what people are saying about this not being the time for a custody battle, but the way I see it, it is now crucial that Jr. is not in a situation in which he is danger.  Maybe before this, nobody knew just how much danger those kids were in.  I'm not even speaking of their being in danger at the hands of Ron and/or Misty, but of whomever took Haleigh while she was in Ron's home.  Until Haleigh is found and it is known who took her, I consider Jr. to be in danger.  Just my opinion, of course.
Thats my opinion also Flossy..you would think they would remove the child from there the night it happened..I keep asking myself everyday since then why would they not place that little boy in a safe place..???
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1847 on: March 23, 2009, 07:06:36 PM »

June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1848 on: March 23, 2009, 07:13:21 PM »

Until Haleigh is found and it is known who took her, I consider Jr. to be in danger.  Just my opinion, of course.
I can see your point, but I wonder if Crystal actually tried explaining that to Ron and saying she wanted Jr. somewhere safe until they knew what happened?

They are not staying in the place the actual crime happened either.

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1849 on: March 23, 2009, 07:15:47 PM »

But what do you guys make of the fact of Ron & Misty going to the fair ... IF it's true?

What of the wedding, the trip to NY, the riding that Ron did, etc ... ???

I mean, I just don't see (sick with worry - real emotion - DOING something as in handing out flyers way beyond the area, talking to people, looking places you might not have thought of before, .... just SOMETHING!

What about all that?  The lack of any of that?  To me that shows that they're just not worried about her.  I may be all wrong, but that's just how I feel.

I don't know, I'm just going crazy, and it's not even MY daughter!   
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1850 on: March 23, 2009, 07:15:54 PM »

Thats my opinion also Flossy..you would think they would remove the child from there the night it happened..I keep asking myself everyday since then why would they not place that little boy in a safe place..???
They couldn't stay in the trailer after the crime, Ron wasn't going to work, and there were like a gazillion relatives there from both sides in different camps on the street, not to mention all the press around.  I would think they probably felt pretty safe.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: March 23, 2009, 07:15:54 PM »

I read this over at WS the other day, but can't seem to find it now.  Someone posted a link to a Greg from Putnam.  I don't know if this is the guy or not.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/history.aspx  Type in  "Gregory Page" for the name.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: March 23, 2009, 07:16:20 PM »

Until Haleigh is found and it is known who took her, I consider Jr. to be in danger.  Just my opinion, of course.
I can see your point, but I wonder if Crystal actually tried explaining that to Ron and saying she wanted Jr. somewhere safe until they knew what happened?

No but he is still around the same people that he was when the crime happened, still something to be worried about!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1853 on: March 23, 2009, 07:20:15 PM »

But what do you guys make of the fact of Ron & Misty going to the fair ... IF it's true?

I mean, I just don't see (sick with worry - real emotion - DOING something as in handing out flyers way beyond the area, talking to people, looking places you might not have thought of before, .... just SOMETHING!

What about all that?  The lack of any of that?  To me that shows that they're just not worried about her.  I may be all wrong, but that's just how I feel.

The fair looks pretty bad, but we don't know if that is true.  Didn't they go to NY to go on Good Morning America and they did make a plea to find Haleigh.  I don't know the details of what Ron has or has not done, but I would think a lot of flyers have already been put up.  Maybe he just doesn't know what to do? 

It is not like you take classes on what to do if your child goes missing, and he doesn't seem like a very sharp pencil to begin with.

Stupidity does not necessarily equal guilty.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: March 23, 2009, 07:21:01 PM »

I agree, I would be asking other people to help me if LE was busy and I would go out every day to search a different area, I would also be writing down stuff for LE about what transpired in the months before this happened, I would be writing down everybodies name that I could come up with that had ever been around Haleigh, what stores we visited, who had ever been to this moblie home since I moved in. people that I had had a disagreement with, anything I could think of!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: March 23, 2009, 07:25:07 PM »

The fair looks pretty bad, but we don't know if that is true.  Didn't they go to NY to go on Good Morning America and they did make a plea to find Haleigh.  I don't know the details of what Ron has or has not done, but I would think a lot of flyers have already been put up.  Maybe he just doesn't know what to do? 

It is not like you take classes on what to do if your child goes missing, and he doesn't seem like a very sharp pencil to begin with.

Stupidity does not necessarily equal guilty.
If you have a TV then you should have some idea of what you can be doing to help.......I doubt riding dunebuggies in the mud or riding rides at the fair is gonna help, that should automatically be understood to even the most simple minded person....

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: March 23, 2009, 07:25:15 PM »

No but he is still around the same people that he was when the crime happened, still something to be worried about!
Thats what I was saying..Not just out of the trailer..Who ever took HL knows RC still has JR with him...I think he should be far away from that whole family...Just for safety reasons
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1857 on: March 23, 2009, 07:25:57 PM »

what was done..?
What if the cinderblock was placed in the door to make it look like there had been an intruder?
I think the cinder block was there either to make it look like and intruder, or because after Mistie passed out someone did indeed put it there so they could get out easily with both arms full, either way,

One thing I find interesting, is that Ron seems to have immediately (in the 911 call) jumped to the conclusion that "they" stole Haleigh, and he was gonna kick some azz, if not shoot "them" asap.  Would love to know who Ron was thinking of!  Since the 911 call was made right when he supposedly got home, guess he didn't go running into the woods yelling for her in case she wandered off??  Dunno.  Just didn't get that impression.   Family has said she's afraid of the dark, and as other monkeys have wondered, just how familiar was she with the way thru the back to Misty's brother's house?  And could Misty have propped the screen herself, after the kids went to sleep, maybe Haleigh woke up, sees the door open and went looking for her. 

Too much we don't know about this case... yet. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1858 on: March 23, 2009, 07:26:14 PM »

Agreed HH, but I think we are a little higher on the education pole (or just common sense for that matter) and we think in a problem-solving way. 

I am sure it cannot have escaped your attention that these people seem to be clueless about a lot of things.

He did go out and look for Haleigh earlier on, and they have not reported much on what he has done lately so how do we really know one way or the other?
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: March 23, 2009, 07:31:02 PM »

One thing I find interesting, is that Ron seems to have immediately (in the 911 call) jumped to the conclusion that "they" stole Haleigh, and he was gonna kick some azz, if not shoot "them" asap.  Would love to know who Ron was thinking of! 
I thought that was pretty strange myself, but he must have told the police what he had in mind, they are complaining about Misty not him.  If he did tell the Police, I doubt they would release that information to the public.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.