April 19, 2024, 07:41:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289156 times)
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1860 on: March 23, 2009, 07:34:17 PM »

Not sure if I should post this all here but kinda new to all this so apoligizing in advance if I am wrong. and this is only what I think.
 Every body seems to keep blaming one person or another, IMO I think that we will find that nobody in either side of the families did any thing to her yeah they are all poor and don't speak well and all have done stupid things since she went missing But I honestly feel that it was a pedophile that took Haleigh or that she wondered off. And I don't think that it will be good news when they do find her even though I hate it so much she been gone too long . My heart and prayers are with both side of the family.
I do know that lil kids do wonder off even if both side of the family say she afraid of the dark.
 My son of five developed sleep walking at the age of 5 he started sleep walking I could watch him have been asleep for 3 hours get up pull a chair to the door open the chain and deadbolt and turn the knob and open the door all while he was sound asleep made for some very uneasy nights and sleep less he would dial and talk on the phone and eat out of the fridge.  I had to get a second lock that needed a key to unlock the door just to keep him safe and he had shown no signs of this at any other time it just started out of the blue and was very scary.
So it is possible that she might have began to sleep walk. I don't know but I truly don't think that the families have anything to do with it. Is there a river that runs close beside there house, I thought I heard there was then I wasn't sure hate to think she fell in but if they found a foot print by the river she might have and drown.
Also the media loves to pick peoples lives apart so much they cause a lot of drama and make things seem ten times worse in peoples lives.
I am not defending anything that either of the families have done in the past or since she went missing but I do look at pictures of the kids and I see that they smile and seem happy in their lives before this happened Have you every seen  kids that have been beaten and abused you can see it in the eye's of the kids no spark no smile and its a dule blank look . So IMO these kids have not been abused by Ron, I know they haven't had the ideal life because the families are not that wealthy, smart and made poor decisons about life but just because some people are not as wealthy as some does not make them bad horrible people.
And as far as Misty goes she is a kid her self and yes I believe both kids loved her because she was closer to their age, so its like kids playing together, I watch my grand babies play with my 18 year old daughter and see how Misty could act with the kids, she not an adult and I do feel Ron was wrong on that part leaving the kids for another child to watch but he is not the first person to do it and I do think they both are too young to get married and both sides of the families have done so many wrong things since she went missing
But I don't think any of them had anything to do with her missing . As far as the brick I think yes it was propped open possible by the ac man repairing what ever  he was fixing and possible by Misty her self watching the kids out at play and afraid to say not understand why she wouldn't say the truth other  than she is still a kid her self and all of this going on is probable the scariest thing in the world.
 but I would feel scare and guilty if my grand babies went missing under my watch I would be scared of my daughter and how people would think of me. And she does seem scared of Ron to some degree. But I feel that some one other than her family did something too her have they cked out the repair man. My heart goes out to all and they are in my prayers sorry for the rant!!
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1861 on: March 23, 2009, 07:36:36 PM »

HLN isnt even reporting on Haleigh..I sure hope someone does tonight..Dont know what Nancys gonna be covering tonight...
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1862 on: March 23, 2009, 07:38:21 PM »

As far as I know the fair is not established yet and it is for sure the dune buggy thing happened?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1863 on: March 23, 2009, 07:38:33 PM »

But what do you guys make of the fact of Ron & Misty going to the fair ... IF it's true?

What of the wedding, the trip to NY, the riding that Ron did, etc ... ???

I mean, I just don't see (sick with worry - real emotion - DOING something as in handing out flyers way beyond the area, talking to people, looking places you might not have thought of before, .... just SOMETHING!

What about all that?  The lack of any of that?  To me that shows that they're just not worried about her.  I may be all wrong, but that's just how I feel.

I don't know, I'm just going crazy, and it's not even MY daughter!   
I agree, I would be asking other people to help me if LE was busy and I would go out every day to search a different area, I would also be writing down stuff for LE about what transpired in the months before this happened, I would be writing down everybodies name that I could come up with that had ever been around Haleigh, what stores we visited, who had ever been to this moblie home since I moved in. people that I had had a disagreement with, anything I could think of!

Yeppers!  And I betcha, HH, that the info you had told LE would be the same info, whether they asked you that day, the next week, or even now, 6 weeks later.  There sure is plenty that Ron/Misty does not seem to be doing, plenty that they are saying, plenty of apparent inconsistencies, all of which IMO, is what is causing folks to take a hard look at them. 

And.. to be fair.. there's plenty that Crystal is saying/doing, some apparent inconsistencies, that is IMO, causing folks to take a hard look at her too. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: March 23, 2009, 07:38:41 PM »

Per the SIL, she says that they have to tell Mistie to watch what she says, she says Mistie is just too tired and doesnt want to talk anymore,

WTH....the little girl that she says she loved is missing and she just doesnt want to talk anymore......get real..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: March 23, 2009, 07:42:26 PM »

Per the SIL, she says that they have to tell Mistie to watch what she says, she says Mistie is just too tired and doesnt want to talk anymore,

WTH....the little girl that she says she loved is missing and she just doesnt want to talk anymore......get real..
Misties Mother also says that the video that Mistie put in for them to watch was not the video that was in the player when she woke up, so she is saying that Haleigh had to have gotten up and changed the movie, WTH......so Mistie just layes down and goes to sleep without making sure these kids are asleep and setttled first.........Im discusted..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1866 on: March 23, 2009, 07:43:35 PM »

I don't think Haleigh wandered off but I respect your right to your opinion.

They cleared the repairman very early on of any wrong doing, I think it was the day after she went missing, but it did not take long.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1867 on: March 23, 2009, 07:44:48 PM »

But what do you guys make of the fact of Ron & Misty going to the fair ... IF it's true?

I mean, I just don't see (sick with worry - real emotion - DOING something as in handing out flyers way beyond the area, talking to people, looking places you might not have thought of before, .... just SOMETHING!

What about all that?  The lack of any of that?  To me that shows that they're just not worried about her.  I may be all wrong, but that's just how I feel.

I agree, I would be asking other people to help me if LE was busy and I would go out every day to search a different area, I would also be writing down stuff for LE about what transpired in the months before this happened, I would be writing down everybodies name that I could come up with that had ever been around Haleigh, what stores we visited, who had ever been to this moblie home since I moved in. people that I had had a disagreement with, anything I could think of!

Yup! Yup! Yup!!!   
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1868 on: March 23, 2009, 07:45:33 PM »

The fair looks pretty bad, but we don't know if that is true.  Didn't they go to NY to go on Good Morning America and they did make a plea to find Haleigh.  I don't know the details of what Ron has or has not done, but I would think a lot of flyers have already been put up.  Maybe he just doesn't know what to do? 

It is not like you take classes on what to do if your child goes missing, and he doesn't seem like a very sharp pencil to begin with.

Stupidity does not necessarily equal guilty.
If you have a TV then you should have some idea of what you can be doing to help.......I doubt riding dunebuggies in the mud or riding rides at the fair is gonna help, that should automatically be understood to even the most simple minded person....

Absolutely!!! 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1869 on: March 23, 2009, 07:45:48 PM »

Misties Mother also says that the video that Mistie put in for them to watch was not the video that was in the player when she woke up, so she is saying that Haleigh had to have gotten up and changed the movie, WTH......so Mistie just layes down and goes to sleep without making sure these kids are asleep and setttled first.........Im discusted..

Don't you think you are jumping to a conclusion there? Could it be that Haleigh WOKE up?? Just because she says that Haleigh must have gotten up does NOT mean she went to bed without checking on them.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1870 on: March 23, 2009, 07:47:06 PM »

Umm yea... NO... Misty is playing Casey..trying to confuse them all..Shes a child..Shes 17 and so is my daughter and she plays games wwith me ..Im sure Misty is playing the LE..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: March 23, 2009, 07:48:42 PM »

Don't you think you are jumping to a conclusion there? Could it be that Haleigh WOKE up?? Just because she says that Haleigh must have gotten up does NOT mean she went to bed without checking on them.
No I dont think Im jumping anything.........Im telling you what Misties Mother is saying, she says Mistie fell asleep and Haleigh was watching a mivie on TV, and when Mistie got up there was a different movie on then what she had on when she fell asleep, someone had to change the movie I would think......and Misrie says Haleigh mmust have changed the movie, so if she doesnt know then she was asleep right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1872 on: March 23, 2009, 07:50:06 PM »

Umm yea... NO... Misty is playing Casey..trying to confuse them all..Shes a child..Shes 17 and so is my daughter and she plays games wwith me ..Im sure Misty is playing the LE..
May I also add...17 year olds now in days arent they way we were when we were that age..Thier alot different..(immature)
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1873 on: March 23, 2009, 07:50:20 PM »

Not sure if I should post this all here but kinda new to all this so apoligizing in advance if I am wrong. and this is only what I think.
 Every body seems to keep blaming one person or another, IMO I think that we will find that nobody in either side of the families did any thing to her yeah they are all poor and don't speak well and all have done stupid things since she went missing But I honestly feel that it was a pedophile that took Haleigh or that she wondered off. And I don't think that it will be good news when they do find her even though I hate it so much she been gone too long . My heart and prayers are with both side of the family.
I do know that lil kids do wonder off even if both side of the family say she afraid of the dark.
 My son of five developed sleep walking at the age of 5 he started sleep walking I could watch him have been asleep for 3 hours get up pull a chair to the door open the chain and deadbolt and turn the knob and open the door all while he was sound asleep made for some very uneasy nights and sleep less he would dial and talk on the phone and eat out of the fridge.  I had to get a second lock that needed a key to unlock the door just to keep him safe and he had shown no signs of this at any other time it just started out of the blue and was very scary.
So it is possible that she might have began to sleep walk. I don't know but I truly don't think that the families have anything to do with it. Is there a river that runs close beside there house, I thought I heard there was then I wasn't sure hate to think she fell in but if they found a foot print by the river she might have and drown.
Also the media loves to pick peoples lives apart so much they cause a lot of drama and make things seem ten times worse in peoples lives.
I am not defending anything that either of the families have done in the past or since she went missing but I do look at pictures of the kids and I see that they smile and seem happy in their lives before this happened Have you every seen  kids that have been beaten and abused you can see it in the eye's of the kids no spark no smile and its a dule blank look . So IMO these kids have not been abused by Ron, I know they haven't had the ideal life because the families are not that wealthy, smart and made poor decisons about life but just because some people are not as wealthy as some does not make them bad horrible people.
And as far as Misty goes she is a kid her self and yes I believe both kids loved her because she was closer to their age, so its like kids playing together, I watch my grand babies play with my 18 year old daughter and see how Misty could act with the kids, she not an adult and I do feel Ron was wrong on that part leaving the kids for another child to watch but he is not the first person to do it and I do think they both are too young to get married and both sides of the families have done so many wrong things since she went missing
But I don't think any of them had anything to do with her missing . As far as the brick I think yes it was propped open possible by the ac man repairing what ever  he was fixing and possible by Misty her self watching the kids out at play and afraid to say not understand why she wouldn't say the truth other  than she is still a kid her self and all of this going on is probable the scariest thing in the world.
 but I would feel scare and guilty if my grand babies went missing under my watch I would be scared of my daughter and how people would think of me. And she does seem scared of Ron to some degree. But I feel that some one other than her family did something too her have they cked out the repair man. My heart goes out to all and they are in my prayers sorry for the rant!!

I don't know ... I just can't get past some things, such as:

Misty smiling SO big and being SO happy ... about her ring, wedding, etc.  Running up the court stairs, like she didn't have a care in the world.  If she loved Haleigh as her own, like she said .. she would be devastated, IF she was not involved.  At least I would think so.

Ron goes out riding in mud, to the fair .. on rides, with Misty, making out in public, ... so sorry, but they just do NOT act like they're even thinking of what Haleigh might be going through.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1874 on: March 23, 2009, 07:51:31 PM »

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1875 on: March 23, 2009, 07:52:41 PM »

I agree..Those two could be out doing something like Crystal is...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: March 23, 2009, 07:52:48 PM »

I read this over at WS the other day, but can't seem to find it now.  Someone posted a link to a Greg from Putnam.  I don't know if this is the guy or not.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/history.aspx  Type in  "Gregory Page" for the name.

I posted Greg Page Info on page 68 on March 21..
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1877 on: March 23, 2009, 07:52:58 PM »

If you have a TV then you should have some idea of what you can be doing to help.......I doubt riding dunebuggies in the mud or riding rides at the fair is gonna help, that should automatically be understood to even the most simple minded person....
Absolutely!!! 
[/quote]
Just because they have a TV doesn't mean they watch the kind of shows that you are talking about.  It also doesn't mean they are capable of the kind of logic that you are talking about.  IMHO you are assuming one heck of a lot.  From what I have seen and heard of them, I don't think they have a clue to be honest.

I am sure this makes them appear guilty whether or not they are (the same for Crystal), they all do not appear to be upstanding citizens, that is for sure.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with being simple people or not educated either, but it does make a very big difference in the way you think, handle your life, make decisions, etc., so IMHO it is a valid point in this story.

I think somebody that was there because of Misty took her.  I don't know who that someone was, but I know the police said they believed she was abducted, and that is what appears most logical to me as well, the question is who and why.   If it was somebody familiar with the trailer and the setup, what happened makes sense.  They could even have left that back door unbolted before they left for the night.  Maybe they knew Misty was not there or that she was out cold.
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1878 on: March 23, 2009, 07:53:20 PM »

No I dont think Im jumping anything.........Im telling you what Misties Mother is saying, she says Mistie fell asleep and Haleigh was watching a mivie on TV, and when Mistie got up there was a different movie on then what she had on when she fell asleep, someone had to change the movie I would think......and Misrie says Haleigh mmust have changed the movie, so if she doesnt know then she was asleep right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a walk through, didn't they show that her favorite move was still in the dvd player?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1879 on: March 23, 2009, 07:54:58 PM »

Hmmm.. If that's true HH, (about the change of movies), then it sure might go along with what we've read might be true, that Misty supposedly passed out early on.  Could be those kids weren't asleep yet and just wore themselves out watching movies and fell asleep later. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.