April 24, 2024, 05:04:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289287 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: March 23, 2009, 07:57:53 PM »

If you have a TV then you should have some idea of what you can be doing to help.......I doubt riding dunebuggies in the mud or riding rides at the fair is gonna help, that should automatically be understood to even the most simple minded person....
Absolutely!!! 
Just because they have a TV doesn't mean they watch the kind of shows that you are talking about.  It also doesn't mean they are capable of the kind of logic that you are talking about.  IMHO you are assuming one heck of a lot.  From what I have seen and heard of them, I don't think they have a clue to be honest.

I am sure this makes them appear guilty whether or not they are (the same for Crystal), they all do not appear to be upstanding citizens, that is for sure.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with being simple people or not educated either, but it does make a very big difference in the way you think, handle your life, make decisions, etc., so IMHO it is a valid point in this story.

I think somebody that was there because of Misty took her.  I don't know who that someone was, but I know the police said they believed she was abducted, and that is what appears most logical to me as well, the question is who and why.   If it was somebody familiar with the trailer and the setup, what happened makes sense.  They could even have left that back door unbolted before they left for the night.  Maybe they knew Misty was not there or that she was out cold.

[/quote]The police have also said that Misties stories are inconclusive, and you dont have to watch certain movies to know what can be done, if they went Easter egg hunting as a child, then they know the meaning of the word HUNT....SEARCH.....cant find that one egg.........discuss where they were hiden and then look again,,,,,,,,,common sense.........also information on what to do wouldnt be hard to get.......they are talking to LE....to Cobra.........ask!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1881 on: March 23, 2009, 07:58:57 PM »

Ron goes out riding in mud, to the fair .. on rides, with Misty, making out in public, ... so sorry, but they just do NOT act like they're even thinking of what Haleigh might be going through.
Why can't I find this anywhere on the internet except this forum?  Is there a documented source for either of those allegations?
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1882 on: March 23, 2009, 07:59:07 PM »

The one thing I was curious about was that Misty said she stayed up to wash the blankets and she then says she covered up Haleigh and then made her bed up and got into bed but she never says where was JR sleeping while she had no covers on her bed was he on the couch did she have to pick him up and put him into bed with her she never says anything to that fact.
I do know that she is young  though 17 and this has to be so hard and scary for her and I don't think she says all the right things But I still don't think she did anything to her.
I do think its possible that her being 17 she could sleep thur a tornado my kids all did I could bomb the house around them and they never here anything.
I also know that kids wake up and do things while the person that is soupose to be watching them sleeps right along side them and they never know they were up.
I have seen my granddaughter get up out of bed with her aunt and her aunt never knew she got up and my daughter is only 18 and they were having a nap so teenagers do sleep harder than most.
But I look at Misty and I have a gut feeling that she didn't have anything to do with this and I also look at Chrysatal and see that she is doing at this at this time to get a Ron its the best chance she had I just don't understand if he was so bad why she didn't fihgt for her kids long ago if he beat her like she said I would have never ever left my kids with him they would have had to bury me first So I think she is lying I think she didn't wnat the kids then and went on made a life of her own and she is seizing this opptunity to make her self look good.

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1883 on: March 23, 2009, 07:59:08 PM »

I'm sitting here thinking of how it would be, if my daughter went missing in the middle of the night.  Here's what I feel I would do:

Look everywhere in the house first  (SCREAM her name everywhere, even if I woke neighbors).

Call 911

Look outside the house (unless I feel the abductor might still be outside)

Give the report, then I'm outa there!  I'd be in my car, driving down all roads leading from my apartment ... into the village ... calling family on cell while driving (headset of course), asking family to search ... thinking of anything and everything I can, to tell police.

I'd take a poly right off ... to get myself out of the way

I'd write down everywhere we'd been for the last week, who we saw, talked to, etc.

Think of all who I'd suspect, if any

I'd be out EVERY single day, looking, talking, handing out her picture, inquiring, until I couldn't move. 

I would NOT just sit ... go to a fair (WHAT? I can't even FATHOM that) ... get MARRIED, UGH, that just turns my stomach thinking of it .. let alone, pushing cake into my husband's mouth. 

I wouldn't or couldn't just SIT ... or take pills to make me calm .. I need my energy to SEARCH! 

Now this is just ME .. but shoot, I just can't understand them.   
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: March 23, 2009, 08:00:24 PM »

I read this over at WS the other day, but can't seem to find it now.  Someone posted a link to a Greg from Putnam.  I don't know if this is the guy or not.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/history.aspx  Type in  "Gregory Page" for the name.

I posted Greg Page Info on page 68 on March 21..
Sorry, I knew I should have read further back.

Been away from the puter for most of the March break.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: March 23, 2009, 08:00:58 PM »

Not sure if I should post this all here but kinda new to all this so apoligizing in advance if I am wrong. and this is only what I think.
 Every body seems to keep blaming one person or another, IMO I think that we will find that nobody in either side of the families did any thing to her yeah they are all poor and don't speak well and all have done stupid things since she went missing But I honestly feel that it was a pedophile that took Haleigh or that she wondered off. And I don't think that it will be good news when they do find her even though I hate it so much she been gone too long . My heart and prayers are with both side of the family.
I do know that lil kids do wonder off even if both side of the family say she afraid of the dark.
 My son of five developed sleep walking at the age of 5 he started sleep walking I could watch him have been asleep for 3 hours get up pull a chair to the door open the chain and deadbolt and turn the knob and open the door all while he was sound asleep made for some very uneasy nights and sleep less he would dial and talk on the phone and eat out of the fridge.  I had to get a second lock that needed a key to unlock the door just to keep him safe and he had shown no signs of this at any other time it just started out of the blue and was very scary.
So it is possible that she might have began to sleep walk. I don't know but I truly don't think that the families have anything to do with it. Is there a river that runs close beside there house, I thought I heard there was then I wasn't sure hate to think she fell in but if they found a foot print by the river she might have and drown.
Also the media loves to pick peoples lives apart so much they cause a lot of drama and make things seem ten times worse in peoples lives.
I am not defending anything that either of the families have done in the past or since she went missing but I do look at pictures of the kids and I see that they smile and seem happy in their lives before this happened Have you every seen  kids that have been beaten and abused you can see it in the eye's of the kids no spark no smile and its a dule blank look . So IMO these kids have not been abused by Ron, I know they haven't had the ideal life because the families are not that wealthy, smart and made poor decisons about life but just because some people are not as wealthy as some does not make them bad horrible people.
And as far as Misty goes she is a kid her self and yes I believe both kids loved her because she was closer to their age, so its like kids playing together, I watch my grand babies play with my 18 year old daughter and see how Misty could act with the kids, she not an adult and I do feel Ron was wrong on that part leaving the kids for another child to watch but he is not the first person to do it and I do think they both are too young to get married and both sides of the families have done so many wrong things since she went missing
But I don't think any of them had anything to do with her missing . As far as the brick I think yes it was propped open possible by the ac man repairing what ever  he was fixing and possible by Misty her self watching the kids out at play and afraid to say not understand why she wouldn't say the truth other  than she is still a kid her self and all of this going on is probable the scariest thing in the world.
 but I would feel scare and guilty if my grand babies went missing under my watch I would be scared of my daughter and how people would think of me. And she does seem scared of Ron to some degree. But I feel that some one other than her family did something too her have they cked out the repair man. My heart goes out to all and they are in my prayers sorry for the rant!!

I don't know ... I just can't get past some things, such as:

Misty smiling SO big and being SO happy ... about her ring, wedding, etc.  Running up the court stairs, like she didn't have a care in the world.  If she loved Haleigh as her own, like she said .. she would be devastated, IF she was not involved.  At least I would think so.

Ron goes out riding in mud, to the fair .. on rides, with Misty, making out in public, ... so sorry, but they just do NOT act like they're even thinking of what Haleigh might be going through.

My feeling if Ron is not going to look for his missing daughter Haleigh, handing out flyers, getting Misty to talk, talking to towns people and ect istaed of having a vacation , fair, ridding in mud , tatoos and ect why doesnt he just go back to work instead of living off of donations.....
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1886 on: March 23, 2009, 08:01:06 PM »

If you have a TV then you should have some idea of what you can be doing to help.......I doubt riding dunebuggies in the mud or riding rides at the fair is gonna help, that should automatically be understood to even the most simple minded person....
Absolutely!!! 
Just because they have a TV doesn't mean they watch the kind of shows that you are talking about.  It also doesn't mean they are capable of the kind of logic that you are talking about.  IMHO you are assuming one heck of a lot.  From what I have seen and heard of them, I don't think they have a clue to be honest.

I am sure this makes them appear guilty whether or not they are (the same for Crystal), they all do not appear to be upstanding citizens, that is for sure.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with being simple people or not educated either, but it does make a very big difference in the way you think, handle your life, make decisions, etc., so IMHO it is a valid point in this story.

I think somebody that was there because of Misty took her.  I don't know who that someone was, but I know the police said they believed she was abducted, and that is what appears most logical to me as well, the question is who and why.   If it was somebody familiar with the trailer and the setup, what happened makes sense.  They could even have left that back door unbolted before they left for the night.  Maybe they knew Misty was not there or that she was out cold.

[/quote]IMO MOO......If I didnt know what to do I would ask someone for help a PR or someone..Come on..If your child was gone what would you be doing...My dad always said "Stupidity is not an excuse"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: March 23, 2009, 08:02:31 PM »

Per the SIL, she says that they have to tell Mistie to watch what she says, she says Mistie is just too tired and doesnt want to talk anymore,

WTH....the little girl that she says she loved is missing and she just doesnt want to talk anymore......get real..
Misties Mother also says that the video that Mistie put in for them to watch was not the video that was in the player when she woke up, so she is saying that Haleigh had to have gotten up and changed the movie, WTH......so Mistie just layes down and goes to sleep without making sure these kids are asleep and setttled first.........Im discusted..

Hmmm.. If that's true HH, (about the change of movies), then it sure might go along with what we've read might be true, that Misty supposedly passed out early on.  Could be those kids weren't asleep yet and just wore themselves out watching movies and fell asleep later. 

Its true, and then when Mistie says I was washing blamkets and I went and made up my bed and I went to sleep, well how did she make up her bed if JR was in it already asleep............either this girl has a speach problem and cant make herself understood or Im crazy!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1888 on: March 23, 2009, 08:02:37 PM »

Absolutely!!! 

IMO MOO......If I didnt know what to do I would ask someone for help a PR or someone..Come on..If your child was gone what would you be doing...My dad always said "Stupidity is not an excuse"
[/quote][/quote]IMO MOO......If I didnt know what to do I would ask someone for help a PR or someone..Come on..If your child was gone what would you be doing...My dad always said "Stupidity is not an excuse"
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1889 on: March 23, 2009, 08:02:48 PM »

Rumors should not be taken as fact, there should be a verifiable source.

I also think the fact is we just don't know what Ron and Misty are doing except for the things that are reported, but every movement they make every day is not being reported, so I am not willing to say they are not doing anything when I don't know what they may be doing or not, what they have been told (maybe they were told flyers are being distributed and they don't have to worry about that, how do you KNOW)?

We know Misty's story is not consistent because LE says so, so we can take that as a fact.

There are too many variables and way too many unknowns in this story.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: March 23, 2009, 08:04:12 PM »

Why can't I find this anywhere on the internet except this forum?  Is there a documented source for either of those allegations?
It is on several places written supposingly by people from that town that went to the fair and supposingly saw them there!

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1891 on: March 23, 2009, 08:06:42 PM »

I read about the fair here:  http://erickacourtney.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/crystal-sheffield-ronald-cummings-both-retain-attorneys-lets-see-why/#comment-1248

There are comments from locals, that say they saw them there.  Two different posters have said they saw them, maybe it was three, can't remember.

I read about the mud riding (forgot what they called it), over yonder, on the other forum.
I believe several locals had seen them there.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1892 on: March 23, 2009, 08:06:56 PM »

Rumors should not be taken as fact, there should be a verifiable source.

I also think the fact is we just don't know what Ron and Misty are doing except for the things that are reported, but every movement they make every day is not being reported, so I am not willing to say they are not doing anything when I don't know what they may be doing or not, what they have been told (maybe they were told flyers are being distributed and they don't have to worry about that, how do you KNOW)?

We know Misty's story is not consistent because LE says so, so we can take that as a fact.

There are too many variables and way too many unknowns in this story.

Hey JUNE...may I ask where you are from??
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1893 on: March 23, 2009, 08:07:44 PM »

I do think that some of there actions are no way right the things they are doing this is why I think Misty is young she not thinking of how things look she thinking I have a big wedding ring I am married I don't think she mature enough to know how to act they are doing wrong things in their daily life since she is missing.
I do think they should be more focused on Helping hunt for her passing out fliers and such, what ever they can do to help.
As far as loving the kids I am sure she does as much as a 17 year old can that's only been apart of their lives for what 6 months she hardly knows them.
I am sure she cares about them But I think Ron and Chrystal the burden falls more on them They are their kids they should be pulling together and putting aside all the bull crap and focus on the baby nothing else

June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1894 on: March 23, 2009, 08:08:46 PM »

I agree that stupidity is not an excuse, but I don't think that is the point.

We don't know what they have been doing all the time, so you are assuming a lot to say they have not been doing enough, how do you know what they have been doing day to day?

How do you know for sure they went to the fair?

How do you know the dune buggy thing is true?  Was there video of it?
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: March 23, 2009, 08:09:53 PM »

It is on several places written supposingly by people from that town that went to the fair and supposingly saw them there!
Can you give me some links?  I searched but could not find it anywhere but here.
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1896 on: March 23, 2009, 08:10:24 PM »

I do think the MEDIA cause lots of problems too though they say one thing here and there and another completely different story and make things sound so bad like the DVD one said one thing then one says another.
So it causes it to be so hard because you don't know where to go then no body can get their story straight.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1897 on: March 23, 2009, 08:10:50 PM »

The one thing I was curious about was that Misty said she stayed up to wash the blankets and she then says she covered up Haleigh and then made her bed up and got into bed but she never says where was JR sleeping while she had no covers on her bed was he on the couch did she have to pick him up and put him into bed with her she never says anything to that fact.
I do know that she is young  though 17 and this has to be so hard and scary for her and I don't think she says all the right things But I still don't think she did anything to her.
I do think its possible that her being 17 she could sleep thur a tornado my kids all did I could bomb the house around them and they never here anything.
I also know that kids wake up and do things while the person that is soupose to be watching them sleeps right along side them and they never know they were up.
I have seen my granddaughter get up out of bed with her aunt and her aunt never knew she got up and my daughter is only 18 and they were having a nap so teenagers do sleep harder than most.
But I look at Misty and I have a gut feeling that she didn't have anything to do with this and I also look at Chrysatal and see that she is doing at this at this time to get a Ron its the best chance she had I just don't understand if he was so bad why she didn't fihgt for her kids long ago if he beat her like she said I would have never ever left my kids with him they would have had to bury me first So I think she is lying I think she didn't wnat the kids then and went on made a life of her own and she is seizing this opptunity to make her self look good.

You know, I babysat allot when I was 16 ... and if one of the girls that I was watching, went missing, I would be devastated, even at that age.  Even if it weren't my own child, or the daughter of a man I lived with ... I would be horrified, and not get over it for quite some time. 

Even if I were a teenager, it would affect me greatly, and I couldn't go on with my life as usual, for a long time.

This is Misty's boyfriend's daughter!  Now her husband!  It's now her step-daughter, there is NO way she should be getting mad at detectives asking her questions, even getting tough with her, walking out ... if she really wanted to find Haleigh!
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1898 on: March 23, 2009, 08:10:55 PM »

Hey JUNE...may I ask where you are from??
Why do you want to know?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: March 23, 2009, 08:11:02 PM »

Wasnt it on Jane that Ron was riding on his 4 wheeler or bike in the mud??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.