April 26, 2024, 03:15:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289404 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: March 23, 2009, 08:12:01 PM »

I agree that stupidity is not an excuse, but I don't think that is the point.

We don't know what they have been doing all the time, so you are assuming a lot to say they have not been doing enough, how do you know what they have been doing day to day?

How do you know for sure they went to the fair?

How do you know the dune buggy thing is true?  Was there video of it?

Where's the video of them doing some search, or handing out flyers or back at the police station asking questions or anything else............I have seen the videos of them getting married and their appearance on the TS in NY, of Ron getting tatooes,  of his truck all decked out.....If they have been out searching you can bet they would video them doing that also......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1901 on: March 23, 2009, 08:12:26 PM »

Per the SIL, she says that they have to tell Mistie to watch what she says, she says Mistie is just too tired and doesnt want to talk anymore,

WTH....the little girl that she says she loved is missing and she just doesnt want to talk anymore......get real..
Misties Mother also says that the video that Mistie put in for them to watch was not the video that was in the player when she woke up, so she is saying that Haleigh had to have gotten up and changed the movie, WTH......so Mistie just layes down and goes to sleep without making sure these kids are asleep and setttled first.........Im discusted..

Hmmm.. If that's true HH, (about the change of movies), then it sure might go along with what we've read might be true, that Misty supposedly passed out early on.  Could be those kids weren't asleep yet and just wore themselves out watching movies and fell asleep later. 

Its true, and then when Mistie says I was washing blamkets and I went and made up my bed and I went to sleep, well how did she make up her bed if JR was in it already asleep............either this girl has a speach problem and cant make herself understood or Im crazy!!!!!!

Yep that's a good question!  How did she?!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1902 on: March 23, 2009, 08:12:31 PM »

Rumors should not be taken as fact, there should be a verifiable source.

I also think the fact is we just don't know what Ron and Misty are doing except for the things that are reported, but every movement they make every day is not being reported, so I am not willing to say they are not doing anything when I don't know what they may be doing or not, what they have been told (maybe they were told flyers are being distributed and they don't have to worry about that, how do you KNOW)?

We know Misty's story is not consistent because LE says so, so we can take that as a fact.

There are too many variables and way too many unknowns in this story.

Thank you for posting this. and as far as Poly's go... IIRC RC and Misty had taken theirs some time before Crystal... When she was asked,she said she was waiting on the paper work to be processed..umm why did RC and Misty not have to wait, then she was at the hospital,no doubt put on a sedative of some sort, and finally she took her poly which was sent to Washington..no mention of anyone else s going to Washington.. oh.. and where is her fiance Chad hummm??? LE has said over and over that EVERYONE is a suspect and I believe they do mean EVERYONE, not just RC and Misty.. Just sayin

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1903 on: March 23, 2009, 08:12:56 PM »

We don't know what they have been doing all the time, so you are assuming a lot to say they have not been doing enough, how do you know what they have been doing day to day?

If you look correctly in most of my posts I tell you its MY OPINION..Its not facts..ITS MY OPINION...I have never mentioned what they were doing...I said I ...I would be doing something to find my child..Wouldnt you? Is he doing anything?I dont know but im ASSUMING he isnt or someone would cover it..They are covering Crystal with the Haleigh House....
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1904 on: March 23, 2009, 08:15:38 PM »

I do think the MEDIA cause lots of problems too though they say one thing here and there and another completely different story and make things sound so bad like the DVD one said one thing then one says another.
So it causes it to be so hard because you don't know where to go then no body can get their story straight.
I agree, and even though I like Nancy Grace and shows like it as they help people sometimes, I have seen a lot of things reported as "'facts" that later turn out to be wrong.

They should be more careful, but they are not.

Look at Geraldo, he had a show based on Crystal's accusations against Ron, but do we know if any of that is true?  No, we don't, but it sure makes him look bad whether or not he is actually guilty.

The only one really deserving of suspicion here IMHO is Misty for several reasons that are verified facts:

She was the last one to see Haleigh
LE says her story does not make sense
LE says she keeps changing her story

These are indisputable facts, not rumors.  That is why I don't feel bad (at all) to suspect her.  At a bare minimum, she knows more than she is telling.

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1905 on: March 23, 2009, 08:15:39 PM »

About the fair did they have JR with them cause if they did I can see them going taking him out trying to get his mind on something having fun it has to be hard on him his sister gone him not understanding all thats going on being scared he next if they went their selves then shame on them I don't know if I could I would be so heart broken, lost worried, but  If you have other children I think it would be hard you would feel torn between them at trying to bring some kinda of a normal life when all your lives have been turned up side down. So it would be hard Just like if you have a child that dies and you have other kids its hard to go on  you wnat to crawl in a whole an die but you have to carry on and be there for your other child.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: March 23, 2009, 08:15:58 PM »

Hey JUNE...may I ask where you are from??
Why do you want to know?

It isn't necessary to give personal information. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1907 on: March 23, 2009, 08:16:24 PM »

Where's the video of them doing some search, or handing out flyers or back at the police station asking questions or anything else............I have seen the videos of them getting married and their appearance on the TS in NY, of Ron getting tatooes,  of his truck all decked out.....If they have been out searching you can bet they would video them doing that also......

Can I hear an AMEN?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: March 23, 2009, 08:17:05 PM »

Rumors should not be taken as fact, there should be a verifiable source.

I also think the fact is we just don't know what Ron and Misty are doing except for the things that are reported, but every movement they make every day is not being reported, so I am not willing to say they are not doing anything when I don't know what they may be doing or not, what they have been told (maybe they were told flyers are being distributed and they don't have to worry about that, how do you KNOW)?

We know Misty's story is not consistent because LE says so, so we can take that as a fact.

There are too many variables and way too many unknowns in this story.

Thank you for posting this. and as far as Poly's go... IIRC RC and Misty had taken theirs some time before Crystal... When she was asked,she said she was waiting on the paper work to be processed..umm why did RC and Misty not have to wait, then she was at the hospital,no doubt put on a sedative of some sort, and finally she took her poly which was sent to Washington..no mention of anyone else s going to Washington.. oh.. and where is her fiance Chad hummm??? LE has said over and over that EVERYONE is a suspect and I believe they do mean EVERYONE, not just RC and Misty.. Just sayin
Yes we get that, but I would exspect that Ron and Mistie didnt have to wait to take a poly because Haleigh was in their care at the time she came up missing....not CHrystals, and LE got to them right away,.....and If my child was missing Id need a sedative also, more likely a very strong one to knock me completely out and keep me from going over to where Mistie was and slapping the truth out of her!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1909 on: March 23, 2009, 08:17:56 PM »

With all due respect, June, I think you made your point sev. posts ago.  Just saying..

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: March 23, 2009, 08:18:35 PM »

About the fair did they have JR with them cause if they did I can see them going taking him out trying to get his mind on something having fun it has to be hard on him his sister gone him not understanding all thats going on being scared he next if they went their selves then shame on them I don't know if I could I would be so heart broken, lost worried, but  If you have other children I think it would be hard you would feel torn between them at trying to bring some kinda of a normal life when all your lives have been turned up side down. So it would be hard Just like if you have a child that dies and you have other kids its hard to go on  you wnat to crawl in a whole an die but you have to carry on and be there for your other child.

There were supposedly photos taken by people but none have surfaced yet.... one version was Jr was with them another was they were alone.. go figure...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1911 on: March 23, 2009, 08:19:53 PM »

I do think the MEDIA cause lots of problems too though they say one thing here and there and another completely different story and make things sound so bad like the DVD one said one thing then one says another.
So it causes it to be so hard because you don't know where to go then no body can get their story straight.

Gosh, isn't that the truth!  It's frustrating!   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: March 23, 2009, 08:21:33 PM »

The version I got about the fair thing was that it was Ron and Mistie and Jr and another couple, so when some saw them without JR. he was probably with the other couple while they went to get something to eat or something...

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1913 on: March 23, 2009, 08:22:24 PM »

Here are the comments I've read about them being seen at the fair:

I wanted to share with these readers also that I was sick to my stomach when I visited the fair tonite,(SAT.) and I saw Misty and Ron out riding and having a jolly good time on rides,I am not 1 to judge,But if my little one was missing,I would not be at no fair,living it up,acting like there was no worries,and making out on a ride w/ little brother of Haleigh sitting next to them,with on lookers staring in disbelief,some people were using their phones to take pics,and shaking their heads.Then i seen them another time with no little brother and another couple just laughing and having a grand old time.I was soo sickened by disbelief!

And by another poster:

I seen them at the fair last night too. They were having the time of their lives.We stood behind them in a beverage line and they looked like they were not sober. Misty was arrogant and kept makeing comments to Ron about everybody looking at her and did she look ok. There was no Jr with them. They were out having a good time even though one or both of them is responsible for a missing little girl. It makes me sick.

And another:

Yes,Im sick too,of all of this crap them 2 are trying to pull off,(misty and Ron)! I was standing waiting on a ride w/ my Grandbaby(the bumper cars),and Ronald looks down a Junior and tells him come on the asswhole won’t let u drive”.speaking about the carni.I am just SICKENED!I wonder if Putnam footed the bill for those freebies,or how many times he ran the scam “Hey Im the Dad of the missing Child,Can we get this free too?

These comments can be found here: http://tiny.cc/jIeJ8

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: March 23, 2009, 08:23:26 PM »

I agree, and even though I like Nancy Grace and shows like it as they help people sometimes, I have seen a lot of things reported as "'facts" that later turn out to be wrong.

They should be more careful, but they are not.

Look at Geraldo, he had a show based on Crystal's accusations against Ron, but do we know if any of that is true?  No, we don't, but it sure makes him look bad whether or not he is actually guilty.

The only one really deserving of suspicion here IMHO is Misty for several reasons that are verified facts:

She was the last one to see Haleigh
LE says her story does not make sense
LE says she keeps changing her story

These are indisputable facts, not rumors.  That is why I don't feel bad (at all) to suspect her.  At a bare minimum, she knows more than she is telling.

I agree. They have also verified RC was at work... I do believe the 8 hours in timeline LE needs to clarify is between 7 .p.m to 3:30 a.m 7 p.m was when gg Sykes says she seen both children when dropping off clothes and we know from all information that HAS been released that no one seen them after that other then Misty.

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1915 on: March 23, 2009, 08:24:10 PM »

One thing I had wanted to say about the tattoo Ron had got alot of people beat him up for that but recently a 14 year old girl went missing and sad to say they have had no coverage only one time about her and I can't even remember her name and that's bad that's sad tat no focus is on her But she went missing on the way too school But Her Mother got a tattoo of her on her leg also she put the date she went missing and said she was going to put the date on when she found so she can always remember But  I never heard anyone bashing her for getting a tattoo off her daughter is it because she older (the mom) and the media does not follow up on this case because its not juicy. And shame on the media for not following up on this missing child  she deserves to be found too and what about Adjir nobody cares about him either. Why because his family is poor and his story is not juicy!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: March 23, 2009, 08:24:14 PM »

Gosh, isn't that the truth!  It's frustrating!   

There are so many rumors and unsubstantiated reports.     It is frustrating because there isn't much information that has been given by  reliable sources.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1917 on: March 23, 2009, 08:24:48 PM »

OK: I'm outa here ... gotta eat something and watch Nancy Grace.

BBL 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: March 23, 2009, 08:25:49 PM »

Bye AprilShowers 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: March 23, 2009, 08:28:32 PM »

Misties Mother also states that one day Mistie was at the posice station for questionimg for 14 hours straight, now thats a long time to not be able to get your story straight, Just how hard can it be to tell about a few hours and what happened during this time!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.