April 25, 2024, 06:11:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289329 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2009, 09:24:53 PM »

Thanks, I try to make one a day .. as I have said before, it's therapeutic for me to make the Haleigh tribute pictures.

She is a cute kid!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2009, 09:26:31 PM »

Brandi

I must say that is one of the most beautiful picture I have seen so far...

God Bless Haleigh......

Thanks, Jersey .. I have made 18 so far LOL

(Been a little busy with Easter outfits for monkeys lately though.)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2009, 09:27:05 PM »

Island,  could you please check your mail!

Got it~nanners back

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2009, 09:27:09 PM »

I give up on NG. She is beyond biased and if she doesn't get the answer she wants (truth or not) she makes a huge stink. Not newsworthy to me. I like my news fair lol (which is hard to come by nowadays)

NG smarted off with one of her reporters last night when he attempted to set her straight regarding Dr Biden's non-position in the Caylee case.

I could not work for NG, because she would fire me for telling her where to go, all on national tv.

Heart
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #204 on: March 18, 2009, 09:27:28 PM »

Grandma Defends Haleigh's Father
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134115&catid=3

Posted By: Gary Detman Posted By: Jessica Clark   
Created: 3/18/2009 5:54:37 PM    Updated: 3/18/2009 8:44:25 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- Haleigh Cummings' great-grandmother, Annette Sykes, says the allegations that her grandson abused Haleigh and Haleigh's little brother are "garbage and hearsay."

Sykes told First Coast News Wednesday, "Ronald's a good daddy. I'm not saying he's perfect because he's not. He's a young father, but he loves his children. He provides for his children. He spends as much time as he can with them."

Kim Picazio, Haleigh's mother's attorney, told First Coast News last week that after coming to Putnam County to help Crystal Sheffield handle the media, she received numerous calls and information about possible abuse involving Haleigh's father -- Ronald Cummings, Haleigh and Haleigh's little brother over the past few years.

Picazio said she provided all of that information to the Florida Department of Children and Families Tuesday so that the agency can investigate.

"We're not worried about that [investigation]," said Sykes. "It's just a matter of if they want to investigate facts or if they don't want to take the time and go by hear-say."

John Harrell, a spokesman for the Department of Children and Families, confirmed the agency did receive the information from Picazio this week. Harrell said the agency takes the allegations seriously and will review the information carefully.

As for the speculation that Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, is fighting for custody of her children, Picazio told First Coast News she is still not pursuing a custody battle at this time.

Haleigh's great-grandmother, Sykes, said even talking about it right now is wrong.

"The only thing that needs to be talked about is Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings! Nothing else," Sykes said. "If they want to do all that other stuff, they should've waited until Haleigh came home. Any issues they had should not be now. Now is not the time."

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2009, 09:28:14 PM »

I give up on NG. She is beyond biased and if she doesn't get the answer she wants (truth or not) she makes a huge stink. Not newsworthy to me. I like my news fair lol (which is hard to come by nowadays)

NG smarted off with one of her reporters last night when he attempted to set her straight regarding Dr Biden's non-position in the Caylee case.

I could not work for NG, because she would fire me for telling her where to go, all on national tv.

I saw that.  Poor kid.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2009, 09:29:21 PM »

Me too~she was a class A Biatch tonight ......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2009, 09:30:16 PM »

That's funny we hadn't seen or heard from Misty, wondering if she is in hiding?   
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2009, 09:31:00 PM »

Grandmama Sykes says that it should wait until Haleigh comes home. But Crystal has serious worries now about her youngest son.

Maybe Haleigh coming up missing is what broke the spell of control Ron had over Crystal, and this making her realize she has to speak up about everything thats going on and went on?

I think about what I went through, and I kept silent of 7 years of abuse (bruises and all) and never told a soul. I am thinking thats why Crystal is doing this.

Again. IMO.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: March 18, 2009, 09:32:24 PM »

Those are beautiful Brandi.
My hearth aches when kids go missing like this and it also makes me see red when I hear of little kids being physically abused to the point where the grown up uses objects like a belt or sticks. There is NEVER any reason to hit kids. 
I want all of this to come out by DFS reports and in a courtroom.   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2009, 09:32:24 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134115&catid=3

SATSUMA, FL -- Haleigh Cummings' great-grandmother, Annette Sykes, says the allegations that her grandson abused Haleigh and Haleigh's little brother are "garbage and hearsay."

Sykes told First Coast News Wednesday, "Ronald's a good daddy. I'm not saying he's perfect because he's not. He's a young father, but he loves his children. He provides for his children. He spends as much time as he can with them."

Kim Picazio, Haleigh's mother's attorney, told First Coast News last week that after coming to Putnam County to help Crystal Sheffield handle the media, she received numerous calls and information about possible abuse involving Haleigh's father -- Ronald Cummings, Haleigh and Haleigh's little brother over the past few years.

Picazio said she provided all of that information to the Florida Department of Children and Families Tuesday so that the agency can investigate.

"We're not worried about that [investigation]," said Sykes. "It's just a matter of if they want to investigate facts or if they don't want to take the time and go by hear-say."

John Harrell, a spokesman for the Department of Children and Families, confirmed the agency did receive the information from Picazio this week. Harrell said the agency takes the allegations seriously and will review the information carefully.

As for the speculation that Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, is fighting for custody of her children, Picazio told First Coast News she is still not pursuing a custody battle at this time.

Haleigh's great-grandmother, Sykes, said even talking about it right now is wrong.

"The only thing that needs to be talked about is Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings! Nothing else," Sykes said. "If they want to do all that other stuff, they should've waited until Haleigh came home. Any issues they had should not be now. Now is not the time."

I am going to keep my mouth shut on what I think of granny Spitefull..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2009, 09:32:35 PM »

Little Misty with her eigth grade education and tons of life experience said only guilty people get lawyers.. 
Here's the link to tell Nancy what you thought of her tonight.. I DID 
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2009, 09:32:36 PM »

Now that IS the pot calling the kettle black........and Sykes is the one with a record of interfering with child custody

I guess it was ok for ole Ronnie to get married and honeymoon in NYC though.......

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2009, 09:32:55 PM »

well, just last night, this was published:

"The mother of Haleigh Cummings is accusing the girl's father of abusing his two kids. Crystal Sheffield's attorney Kim Picazio tells our news partner Channel Four that Ronald Cummings abused both of his kids. "Still, there are laws here that need to be adhered to," says Picazio.  "It's legally and morally wrong, and he needs to be brought to justice." They are filing a complaint with the Department of Children and Families to get custody of Haleigh's younger brother. Family members of Ronald Cummings say these claims are completely false. The D.C.F. says it is checking out the claims."

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/03/morther-of-missing-girl-accusi.html

So which one is it?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2009, 09:34:16 PM »

Grandmama Sykes says that it should wait until Haleigh comes home. But Crystal has serious worries now about her youngest son.

Maybe Haleigh coming up missing is what broke the spell of control Ron had over Crystal, and this making her realize she has to speak up about everything thats going on and went on?

I think about what I went through, and I kept silent of 7 years of abuse (bruises and all) and never told a soul. I am thinking thats why Crystal is doing this.

Again. IMO.

This is for you...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2009, 09:34:17 PM »

Little Misty with her eigth grade education and tons of life experience said only guilty people get lawyers.. 
Here's the link to tell Nancy what you thought of her tonight.. I DID 
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81
Thanks, I for one will be offering her a little "feedback" tonight

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: March 18, 2009, 09:35:13 PM »

Good for Nancy.  This is sickening.  She is all duded up too.  Got on makeup and a dress.  But, there she goes dabbing those eyes with that kleenex.

Now she looks like a liar.  IMO

Crystal wasn't around when Haleigh went missing.  Haleigh went missing on Ron's watch not Crystal's.  Why are YOU being so hard on Crystal?

I think it is because I am a mother and I cannot imagine giving up my children without a fight.  I don't believe Ron would not let her communicate with them between visits.  I believe that mainly because she was still getting them every two weeks and yet she was greatly behind in her child support.  She has made no effort to raise them or get them back.

They have been with their father since Haleigh was two and Junior was less than a year old.  If there was abuse going on and she did not notice it then she is not a mother that is aware of her children.  Neither may be fit, but he has taken care of them and no one has complained so far.

I am watching the interview right now and am seeing her (Crystal) rolling her eyes.  The same as Ron.  So what say you about that?  I say it is because for both of them they are disagreeing with what the interviewer is saying and no other reason. 

I also say that there is going to be more speculation now that Crystal has come out and opened herself up for attacks.  I am not being hard on her anymore than people have been hard on Ron's side.  I think the same opining should be good for one as for the other.  There are flaws and falicies in both their information. 

As with Ron just because he or she is saying it does not make it true.  She has come forward with these allegations and now she has opened herself up for scrutiny.  And since none of us know the truth about what happened I am expressing my opinion. 

I'm a mother too, and although I can't imagine ever leaving my children, it sounds like Ron picks weak, dependent womennon-parented needed little girls, (Crystal was also 14 years old when her and Ron got together). He does this because he himself is weak, insecure and a bully, (and also not mature 25 year old)  He plays dirty and just listening to his part of the 911 call tells me he is a domineering chauvinistic azz.  I'm not sure Crystal is any better, but I can see where someone like Ron would intimidate and scare her into staying away.  I don't for one sorry second believe he is a great father. 

All of this bunch are super super dysfunctional, imho. 

Also, if you were watching, she's brought these allegations before.  Nancy backed off a little when she shut up long enough to hear that.

I said earlier today that this will also be a battle between the city slicker attorney (which she has called herself) vs the backwood country bumpkins.

Wonder why none of the backwood country bumpkins have retained a city slicker attorney.  You know they have had plenty of offers to represent them "pro bono".  They all want in on the band wagon.

Well according to Misty, she does not need an attorney.  According to Misty attorneys are for the guilty and according to Misty she is not guilty.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: March 18, 2009, 09:35:37 PM »

Now that IS the pot calling the kettle black........and Sykes is the one with a record of interfering with child custody

I guess it was ok for ole Ronnie to get married and honeymoon in NYC though.......

OMG.. You read my mind.....
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: March 18, 2009, 09:35:45 PM »

IM.. you startin in with those secret nanners again?? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: March 18, 2009, 09:36:14 PM »

I just wanna know one thing,  and I will ask Mark Klaas
o this same question as soon as I find out how to contact him,             but why was he acting like what Chrystal was doing was taking the view off from Haleigh being missing and he didn't say that what Ron and Mistie did when they got married did the same thing, and again when Ron went and got the tatoo's it was the same thing,
  I like Mark Klaas I just dont understand why the shoe fits for one but not the other....................

I will ask though,  wait and see!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.