April 26, 2024, 08:49:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289381 times)
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #240 on: March 18, 2009, 10:11:40 PM »

I hope everyone sends Nancy a message.. I told her to lighten up and chill out.. 

I sent her one too and told her how cute "the twins" were. 

MM
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: March 18, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »

Minnie is the doggie in your avi a Jack Russell or rat terrier by any chance? He or she is a cute little multi

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: March 18, 2009, 10:14:59 PM »

I hope everyone sends Nancy a message.. I told her to lighten up and chill out.. 

Me too,   after I told her she might want to consider how she would feel if the same thing happened to her, and then would she want some overdressed news person yelling at her and putting everything she said under suspition!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #243 on: March 18, 2009, 10:15:05 PM »

IM I hope you realize I was joking.. the nanner stuff never bothers me at all.... 

Oh, of course I knew you were joking~by the way, I loved your post last night (the one with no apologies) cracked me up!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #244 on: March 18, 2009, 10:15:20 PM »

Minnie is the doggie in your avi a Jack Russell or rat terrier by any chance? He or she is a cute little multi

thank you.  he is a toy fox terrier.  not quite as big as a russel or rat terrier. but they are all very similar. 

MM
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: March 18, 2009, 10:20:59 PM »

Grandma Defends Haleigh's Father
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134115&catid=3

Posted By: Gary Detman Posted By: Jessica Clark   
Created: 3/18/2009 5:54:37 PM    Updated: 3/18/2009 8:44:25 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- Haleigh Cummings' great-grandmother, Annette Sykes, says the allegations that her grandson abused Haleigh and Haleigh's little brother are "garbage and hearsay."

Sykes told First Coast News Wednesday, "Ronald's a good daddy. I'm not saying he's perfect because he's not. He's a young father, but he loves his children. He provides for his children. He spends as much time as he can with them."

Kim Picazio, Haleigh's mother's attorney, told First Coast News last week that after coming to Putnam County to help Crystal Sheffield handle the media, she received numerous calls and information about possible abuse involving Haleigh's father -- Ronald Cummings, Haleigh and Haleigh's little brother over the past few years.

Picazio said she provided all of that information to the Florida Department of Children and Families Tuesday so that the agency can investigate.

"We're not worried about that [investigation]," said Sykes. "It's just a matter of if they want to investigate facts or if they don't want to take the time and go by hear-say."

John Harrell, a spokesman for the Department of Children and Families, confirmed the agency did receive the information from Picazio this week. Harrell said the agency takes the allegations seriously and will review the information carefully.

As for the speculation that Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, is fighting for custody of her children, Picazio told First Coast News she is still not pursuing a custody battle at this time.

Haleigh's great-grandmother, Sykes, said even talking about it right now is wrong.

"The only thing that needs to be talked about is Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings! Nothing else," Sykes said. "If they want to do all that other stuff, they should've waited until Haleigh came home. Any issues they had should not be now. Now is not the time."

I beg to differ with Grandma. If there is any possibility the little boy has been abused they should investigate thoroughly and immediately! I'm sure DCF doing an investigation isn't going to pull the police and FBI from Haleigh's case. Law enforcement can continue to search for Haleigh while DCF does their own separate investigation.

I was thoroughly disgusted with Nancy Grace tonight. She behaved much differently when interviewing the father. I am surprised Crystal's lawyer subjected her to that shrew. She should have taken Crystal and walked off when Nancy's claws came out.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #246 on: March 18, 2009, 10:21:01 PM »

Well it looks like Nancy will have a lot of reading to do tomorrow. Better get up early Nancy.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: March 18, 2009, 10:21:20 PM »

Higherhopes, prancing in with my new Easter avi.....................woohooo,  dont I look smashing darling..........

Thanks Brandi.......................I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HiHo...you look so precious.  Brandi did an awesome job, as usual.

Can't wait for you to make another trip to the region.  Your personal insight into things there were most revealing for me.  

Things are not looking good as too much time has passed now.  It bothers me that they waited to take that door AFTER every reporter in town touched it.  Very puzzling as to how it could be of any value to them now.

Thank You, yes Brandi is great with the avi's I love it.....

I will be going again soon, I personally and several others there when I went already felt it was too late then,
   The door thing I think is something to have for future reference, like say if they find HC and then they find someones shirt and it has a certain tear in it caused from the handle of that door or something like that they can prove that this particular door is the one that made that mark..........also for proof that it was or was not broken into........its a safety measure as they dont know how this case will proceed in the future!!!!!

Ahh...never thought of that.  Thanks for explaining that.  (you know how things that don't make sense at the time just stick in your mind till you can file it away somewhere)

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #248 on: March 18, 2009, 10:23:30 PM »

Reading lil tidbits about Nancy Grace. And I ran across the reason why I quit watching her.

http://nancygrace.net/

Controversial personality Nancy Ann Grace is a former prosecutor and the host of the Headline News program Nancy Grace. She was also the onetime host of Closing Arguments, a Court TV news show.  She has appeared on Larry King Live, The Oprah Winfrey Show and The View and authored a book, Objection!, which made the New York Times Best Seller list in 2005.

Grace describes herself as a victims' rights champion, a mission she says was initially fueled by the tragic early death of her fiance when Grace was just 19. Born on Oct. 23, 1959, Grace experienced a typical working-class upbringing in Macon, GA. Her plans to marry and become an English teacher ended when Keith Griffin, her fiance, was murdered, apparently during a robbery. Grace's focus turned to law and victims' rights. She attended and graduated from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, Georgia, and obtained her Masters in constitutional and criminal law at New York University.

Nancy's career as a prosecutor was rife with controversy. As a Special Prosecutor for the Atlanta-Fulton County District Attorney's office, she took on tough felony cases such as serial rape, child molestation and arson. Grace is said to have won a conviction for every case she prosecuted, though several were later overturned on appeal. During Bell v. State, a 1994 drug trafficking case, the Supreme Court ruled that Grace was guilty of misconduct; a mistrial was declared. Three years later the Court again took Grace to task, stating that Grace's "inappropriate and illegal conduct" during the murder-arson trial of Wayne Weldon Carr was partially responsible for an overturning of Carr's conviction.

Grace left her prosecutor position of her own accord, citing the DA's decision not to run for re-election as the reason. Her new career as a broadcaster set her opposite Johnny Cochran on Cochran & Grace beginning in 1997. She simultaneously worked at CNN Headline News. Cochran eventually left the show, and Grace manned the court coverage alone.

Grace has been widely accused of sensationalizing and of facts distortion. Controversial coverage has included the death of Anna Nicole Smith, during which Grace threw a book (meant to signify a rule book), claiming that the court followed no rules and that the trial was a misrepresentation of the legal system. During her coverage of the Michael Jackson alleged child molestation case, Grace would frequently take out a book found on Jackson's property, The Boy: A Photographic Essay, which contained nude pictures. She was also criticized for deliberately misstating facts about Chris Benoit, an ex-pro wrestler accused of murdering his wife and son and then committing suicide.

One of Grace's most notorious involvements was that of the case of the disappearance of two-year-old Trenton Duckett. During an interview, Grace aggressively pursued a line of questioning of Trenton's mother, Melinda, asking "Where were you? Why aren't you telling us where you were that day?" and stating, "You refuse to give even the simplest facts of where you were with your son before he went missing. It is day twelve." The following day, Melinda Duckett shot herself. Grace insisted that it was Melinda Duckett's own sense of guilt, and not any wrongdoing on her own part, that prompted Melinda to commit suicide.

Grace has been the subject of parody on such television programs as Law & Order and on Saturday Night Live, a fact that she takes with good humor. Grace left Court TV in 2007 to more actively pursue her CNN career, as well as charity work. In April of 2007, she married David Linch, an Atlanta-based investment banker, and 48-year-old Grace gave premature birth to healthy twins Lucy Elizabeth and John David on November 4 of the same year.

Grace makes no bones about her somewhat abrasive persona and aggressive methods. "I don't expect everybody to like me," she is quoted as saying. "If you try to please everybody by changing your position and your personality, every time you do that you lose a little bit of yourself."

Grace is a nutcase, a wolf in sheeps clothing. She's no advocate for any one. I wouldn't want her in my corner defending me.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #249 on: March 18, 2009, 10:25:12 PM »

thanks for the site info flamom.. I added it to Caylee's thread, they seem to be worked up over there also. I hope you do not mind. I bet ng will know who the Monkeys are tonight!
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: March 18, 2009, 10:25:27 PM »

Little Misty with her eigth grade education and tons of life experience said only guilty people get lawyers.. 
Here's the link to tell Nancy what you thought of her tonight.. I DID 
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81
Thanks, I for one will be offering her a little "feedback" tonight

Thanks for the link! I left a little note for Miss Nancy.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: March 18, 2009, 10:25:35 PM »

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: March 18, 2009, 10:26:00 PM »

Higherhopes, prancing in with my new Easter avi.....................woohooo,  dont I look smashing darling..........

Thanks Brandi.......................I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HiHo...you look so precious.  Brandi did an awesome job, as usual.

Can't wait for you to make another trip to the region.  Your personal insight into things there were most revealing for me.  

Things are not looking good as too much time has passed now.  It bothers me that they waited to take that door AFTER every reporter in town touched it.  Very puzzling as to how it could be of any value to them now.

Thank You, yes Brandi is great with the avi's I love it.....

I will be going again soon, I personally and several others there when I went already felt it was too late then,
   The door thing I think is something to have for future reference, like say if they find HC and then they find someones shirt and it has a certain tear in it caused from the handle of that door or something like that they can prove that this particular door is the one that made that mark..........also for proof that it was or was not broken into........its a safety measure as they dont know how this case will proceed in the future!!!!!

Ahh...never thought of that.  Thanks for explaining that.  (you know how things that don't make sense at the time just stick in your mind till you can file it away somewhere)

Yea, I know how that goes,  Im glad to help......hope you are doing good!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: March 18, 2009, 10:26:07 PM »

I give up on NG. She is beyond biased and if she doesn't get the answer she wants (truth or not) she makes a huge stink. Not newsworthy to me. I like my news fair lol (which is hard to come by nowadays)
I'm really disgusted by her tonight.

Being on the west coast, I am just seeing NG, (an hour behind you guys,) and I quite agree. She is very rude, demanding, and not allowing them to tell their side of the story.  What is going on?? Maybe she was told she was too polite to Ron last night.  Unbelievable  bias displayed. I think she is attacking the wrong party.  Put Misty on and treat her like this! Maybe she would get some answers then.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #254 on: March 18, 2009, 10:27:58 PM »

Reading lil tidbits about Nancy Grace. And I ran across the reason why I quit watching her.

Controversial personality Nancy Ann Grace is a former prosecutor and the host of the Headline News program Nancy Grace. She was also the onetime host of Closing Arguments, a Court TV news show.  She has appeared on Larry King Live, The Oprah Winfrey Show and The View and authored a book, Objection!, which made the New York Times Best Seller list in 2005.

Grace describes herself as a victims' rights champion, a mission she says was initially fueled by the tragic early death of her fiance when Grace was just 19. Born on Oct. 23, 1959, Grace experienced a typical working-class upbringing in Macon, GA. Her plans to marry and become an English teacher ended when Keith Griffin, her fiance, was murdered, apparently during a robbery. Grace's focus turned to law and victims' rights. She attended and graduated from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, Georgia, and obtained her Masters in constitutional and criminal law at New York University.

Nancy's career as a prosecutor was rife with controversy. As a Special Prosecutor for the Atlanta-Fulton County District Attorney's office, she took on tough felony cases such as serial rape, child molestation and arson. Grace is said to have won a conviction for every case she prosecuted, though several were later overturned on appeal. During Bell v. State, a 1994 drug trafficking case, the Supreme Court ruled that Grace was guilty of misconduct; a mistrial was declared. Three years later the Court again took Grace to task, stating that Grace's "inappropriate and illegal conduct" during the murder-arson trial of Wayne Weldon Carr was partially responsible for an overturning of Carr's conviction.

Grace left her prosecutor position of her own accord, citing the DA's decision not to run for re-election as the reason. Her new career as a broadcaster set her opposite Johnny Cochran on Cochran & Grace beginning in 1997. She simultaneously worked at CNN Headline News. Cochran eventually left the show, and Grace manned the court coverage alone.

Grace has been widely accused of sensationalizing and of facts distortion. Controversial coverage has included the death of Anna Nicole Smith, during which Grace threw a book (meant to signify a rule book), claiming that the court followed no rules and that the trial was a misrepresentation of the legal system. During her coverage of the Michael Jackson alleged child molestation case, Grace would frequently take out a book found on Jackson's property, The Boy: A Photographic Essay, which contained nude pictures. She was also criticized for deliberately misstating facts about Chris Benoit, an ex-pro wrestler accused of murdering his wife and son and then committing suicide.

One of Grace's most notorious involvements was that of the case of the disappearance of two-year-old Trenton Duckett. During an interview, Grace aggressively pursued a line of questioning of Trenton's mother, Melinda, asking "Where were you? Why aren't you telling us where you were that day?" and stating, "You refuse to give even the simplest facts of where you were with your son before he went missing. It is day twelve." The following day, Melinda Duckett shot herself. Grace insisted that it was Melinda Duckett's own sense of guilt, and not any wrongdoing on her own part, that prompted Melinda to commit suicide.

Grace has been the subject of parody on such television programs as Law & Order and on Saturday Night Live, a fact that she takes with good humor. Grace left Court TV in 2007 to more actively pursue her CNN career, as well as charity work. In April of 2007, she married David Linch, an Atlanta-based investment banker, and 48-year-old Grace gave premature birth to healthy twins Lucy Elizabeth and John David on November 4 of the same year.

Grace makes no bones about her somewhat abrasive persona and aggressive methods. "I don't expect everybody to like me," she is quoted as saying. "If you try to please everybody by changing your position and your personality, every time you do that you lose a little bit of yourself."

Grace is a nutcase, a wolf in sheeps clothing. She's no advocate for any one. I wouldn't want her in my corner defending me.

I just sent her an email stating the very same thing, and how pathetic she looked p@ssy footing around with the Cummings family and going balls to the walls on the Sheffield side of the family.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: March 18, 2009, 10:29:00 PM »

Yes, NG will probably have bandages on her ears tomorrow at show time!!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: March 18, 2009, 10:29:45 PM »

Minnie, is she short haired? I ask because My last dog, Baby, was a rat terrier.. she was the size of a chihuahua and as smart & high strung as a whip. I had to put her to sleep (well, not me, the vet, but you knew that ) because she developed a rapid onset of glaucoma which made her eyes bulge, teary and VERY painful. I had her undergo surgery to relieve the intraocular pressure, but it didnt work. I declined when they suggested removing her eyes.. I miss her terribly almost 4 yrs later. she was my furbaby 
sorry OT send me a secret nanner 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: March 18, 2009, 10:30:40 PM »

Interesting. My husband looked up info on NG tonight! He came to the same conclusion, more or less.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: March 18, 2009, 10:30:44 PM »

That is exactly what I told ng tonight, and we have a missing family member.
She is a scorpio, her stinger controls her apparently. but, dang, she is heartless. I remember the Duckett case too. ANd that is the first time I had ever heard of ng.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: March 18, 2009, 10:31:08 PM »

Just an FYI

Misty's Old Myspace (never used):
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=4...

Misty's current Myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=...

Crystal Sheffield (bio mom)
http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield

Chad Griffis (bio mom's fiance)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=4...

Marie Griffis (Crystal's mom, Haleigh's maternal grandma)
http://www.myspace.com/luckylady1207

Johnny Sheffield (Crystal's dad, Haleigh's maternal grandpa)
www.myspace.com/sheffieldjohnny

Lindssy Croslin's (Married to Misty's brother Tommy)
http://www.myspace.com/lindsy_croslin

Chelsea Croslin's (Married to Misty's brother Timothy)
www.myspace.com/chelsea_croslin

Timothy Croslin (Misty's brother)
www.myspace.com/tim_tim1

Joe Overstreet, Misty's cousin from Tennesee

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.