March 28, 2024, 11:49:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288167 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: March 18, 2009, 11:04:51 PM »

Finally,  heres a video about that van that LE took...............this  is very interesting!!!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031809_haleigh_van_questions

So, who is the family member.  Has anyone heard this before.  Is it the cousin?
Yep, its the cousin that she is talking about, but that still doesnt mean that Mistie didnt put those scratches there and is just playing dumb!!!!

Misty said the blanket was in the van that THEY took!  She knows who took the van...
I think at this point when Mistie says THEY took , she is referring to LE.. taking it for evidence!!

Yes, I think so too. Have always thought this since they said LE took it early on in the investigation.

moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: March 18, 2009, 11:05:22 PM »

Like you, I got out of an abusive marriage and made sure my kids were protected from their father. But I also understand that not everyone is alike. Some women lack the resources, support network, and strength to fight. I have worked with other abused women that have been beaten down starting in childhood and they just lack the inner strength and confidence to fight these bastards. It doesn't mean I am a better person or a better mother than them. It often just means they have been broken by life, and I fortunately,  still had some fight left in me.

I agree and by no means do I mean to say I am any better. I do believe I even said maybe just different. I had no support system it was honestly me against the world. Like I said I could have written many lifetime movies. Just I guess the inner strength we sometimes find is different. I also must say I work with women going through this so I do have insight beyond just my own experiences. I guess that is why I still question it. Everyone I know even when they are facing all roadblocks are constantly reaching out for solutions regardless of their resources. I don't see that she ever did until now when cameras are on the situation.

And again, I also know that so many false accusations of abuse when kids are involved have made it difficult for those where the abuse really does happen because many judges are thinking it is just a custody tactic...that I hate when I even suspect it might be false.

I just deep down with my own experience and the ones I have worked with...this one just doesn't feel right. I could be wrong because each case is so unique.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #302 on: March 18, 2009, 11:05:40 PM »

What I have never understood from the start it was reported that the cousin "Joe" from Tennessee had gone back to Tennessee.  Is this the same cousin we are talking about now?  And if so, I heard he drove a small red truck.  If this is true why did he borrow the van?  Do I have two separate stories and people mixed up?

MM
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: March 18, 2009, 11:09:09 PM »

Finally,  heres a video about that van that LE took...............this  is very interesting!!!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031809_haleigh_van_questions

So, who is the family member.  Has anyone heard this before.  Is it the cousin?
Yep, its the cousin that she is talking about, but that still doesnt mean that Mistie didnt put those scratches there and is just playing dumb!!!!

Misty said the blanket was in the van that THEY took!  She knows who took the van...
I think at this point when Mistie says THEY took , she is referring to LE.. taking it for evidence!!

Yes, I think so too. Have always thought this since they said LE took it early on in the investigation.

I hope something breaks soon.. I wonder who had the van how they got the keys?....
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: March 18, 2009, 11:09:56 PM »

What I have never understood from the start it was reported that the cousin "Joe" from Tennessee had gone back to Tennessee.  Is this the same cousin we are talking about now?  And if so, I heard he drove a small red truck.  If this is true why did he borrow the van?  Do I have two separate stories and people mixed up?

I'm not getting it either. Is it Misty's van or the SIL's?
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #305 on: March 18, 2009, 11:11:08 PM »

i hope they just find this baby and i hope she is alive and well taken care of.I want to know where i can find the pictures of haleigh and jr that the mom took where they have marks on them.U did see nacey change her tune when they said they did have pictures of the abuse i hope they just keep jr safe now
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #306 on: March 18, 2009, 11:11:57 PM »

I don't have the brain cells tonight to find the link...but IIRC Misty told about the blanket in the van thing before LE took the van.When she was telling about covering Haleigh with a sheet, so she could wash her blanket...then said she took the blanket off the window because her blanket was in the van they took. IIRC Joe the couisin left on Monday Morning to go back to Tenn.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: March 18, 2009, 11:13:04 PM »

No one and the same, and I think he might have just like took it without someone knowing he did and then brought it back.......after watching this video I am now thinking that Mistie was very much out of it and Joe knew this and after she passed out or something he took this van somewhere for some reason and tried to put it right back where he got it from, and the house keys would have probably been on the same key ring as the van keys were........makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: March 18, 2009, 11:14:41 PM »

I don't have the brain cells tonight to find the link...but IIRC Misty told about the blanket in the van thing before LE took the van.When she was telling about covering Haleigh with a sheet, so she could wash her blanket...then said she took the blanket off the window because her blanket was in the van they took. IIRC Joe the couisin left on Monday Morning to go back to Tenn.

But who took the van with the blanket in it- if she had to wash the blanket from the window, so it would make you think this happened before LE took the van..
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #309 on: March 18, 2009, 11:14:51 PM »

o i 2 emailed NG 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #310 on: March 18, 2009, 11:15:29 PM »

Yes, she did say that in that early blanket story that had everyone so confused. I wonder whether or not Joe is being questioned in TN? I have a source who has emailed me and lives in the same town as Joe's family.....she is digging up info now.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: March 18, 2009, 11:16:58 PM »

Darla, I think when Mistie said the van they took it was after LE had already been to the house and took it away probably that same night, and cousin Joe might have lead them to believe he left that morning, but who's to say he didnt come back....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #312 on: March 18, 2009, 11:17:43 PM »

No one and the same, and I think he might have just like took it without someone knowing he did and then brought it back.......after watching this video I am now thinking that Mistie was very much out of it and Joe knew this and after she passed out or something he took this van somewhere for some reason and tried to put it right back where he got it from, and the house keys would have probably been on the same key ring as the van keys were........makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

but, the van was not at Ron's it was at Chelsea's right?

MM
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: March 18, 2009, 11:17:49 PM »

Well   IF  any of this pans out to be true, wonder how powder keg RC will be feeling about being married to the girl that whose cousin stole his child ?   I don't think I could wake up every morning looking at the person whose whacked out relative did this.

that's just me though..............
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: March 18, 2009, 11:19:38 PM »

Darla, I think when Mistie said the van they took it was after LE had already been to the house and took it away probably that same night, and cousin Joe might have lead them to believe he left that morning, but who's to say he didnt come back....
Oh   no  im sorry now I remember, she said that was why she had to wash the blankets, oh heck, then who did take this van that same afternoon, unless it was the girl they are talking to since Misty asked her if she put those scratches on it!

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #315 on: March 18, 2009, 11:20:27 PM »

In the video Chelsea says it was a relative staying at their home that night.

MM
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #316 on: March 18, 2009, 11:22:35 PM »

But HH....she worded it to say....on the 9th when she put HL to bed at 8 pm she noticed her blanket smelled like pee, so she was going to wash it. Then she said she had to get the blanket off the window b/c the blanket she used was in the van they took. Which.... if it happened that way then the van was gone when she put HL to bed.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: March 18, 2009, 11:25:06 PM »

In the video Chelsea says it was a relative staying at their home that night.
Then I wanna know what relative was at Chelsia's home that night and how far Chesias house is from Ronalds and if this is in fact Misties van, did the van keys have the house keys on it to!!!!!

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #318 on: March 18, 2009, 11:26:00 PM »

But HH....she worded it to say....on the 9th when she put HL to bed at 8 pm she noticed her blanket smelled like pee, so she was going to wash it. Then she said she had to get the blanket off the window b/c the blanket she used was in the van they took.
Which.... if it happened that way then the van was gone when she put HL to bed.

the van was at chelsea's per the video.  she is the one who noticed it was not parked the same way that she had parked it.

MM
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: March 18, 2009, 11:27:53 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/17/i-dont-need-a-lawyer-lawyers-are-for-guilty-people-misty-cummings-exclusive/#more-1238

RONALD CHATTED W/COBRA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.