April 24, 2024, 11:46:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289299 times)
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #320 on: March 18, 2009, 11:28:24 PM »

I don't have the brain cells tonight to find the link...but IIRC Misty told about the blanket in the van thing before LE took the van.When she was telling about covering Haleigh with a sheet, so she could wash her blanket...then said she took the blanket off the window because her blanket was in the van they took. IIRC Joe the couisin left on Monday Morning to go back to Tenn.
Darla, I think when Mistie said the van they took it was after LE had already been to the house and took it away probably that same night, and cousin Joe might have lead them to believe he left that morning, but who's to say he didnt come back....

In the video Chelsea says it was a relative staying at their home that night.
Then I wanna know what relative was at Chelsia's home that night and how far Chesias house is from Ronalds and if this is in fact Misties van, did the van keys have the house keys on it to!!!!!

I want to know those answers too.  I have always suspected the guy from Tennessee.  He is a logical suspect I think.  Wasn't he a sex offender?  And I think the LE were awfully quick to say he had been cleared.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #321 on: March 18, 2009, 11:28:57 PM »

I don't have the brain cells tonight to find the link...but IIRC Misty told about the blanket in the van thing before LE took the van.When she was telling about covering Haleigh with a sheet, so she could wash her blanket...then said she took the blanket off the window because her blanket was in the van they took. IIRC Joe the couisin left on Monday Morning to go back to Tenn.
Darla, I think when Mistie said the van they took it was after LE had already been to the house and took it away probably that same night, and cousin Joe might have lead them to believe he left that morning, but who's to say he didnt come back....

Then I wanna know what relative was at Chelsia's home that night and how far Chesias house is from Ronalds and if this is in fact Misties van, did the van keys have the house keys on it to!!!!!

IIRC, one of Misty's brothers lives walking distance thru Ron's backyard..........IS this Misty's van? If so, how is it she never mentioned her van, like my van had scrathces on it and was parked oddly????? D@mn, I'm even more confused if that's possible

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #322 on: March 18, 2009, 11:32:08 PM »

IIRC, one of Misty's brothers lives walking distance thru Ron's backyard..........IS this Misty's van? If so, how is it she never mentioned her van, like my van had scrathces on it and was parked oddly????? D@mn, I'm even more confused if that's possible

You are not alone in your confusion.  

MM
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: March 18, 2009, 11:33:13 PM »

here is the video where Misty talks about the blanket.
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: March 18, 2009, 11:34:08 PM »

here is the video where Misty talks about the blanket.
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

nanners Jules

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: March 18, 2009, 11:34:55 PM »

Maybe its really Misties mothers van, you know how young girls refer to things as mine all the time, I wonder if we can find out what her mother drives,   something is up with this van thing!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #326 on: March 18, 2009, 11:35:36 PM »

I have this horrible feeling that Haleigh will be found wrapped in that missing blanket

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: March 18, 2009, 11:36:46 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/17/i-dont-need-a-lawyer-lawyers-are-for-guilty-people-misty-cummings-exclusive/#more-1238

RONALD CHATTED W/COBRA on the above video it shows Ronald and Cobra getting chummy.

From Art's interview w/misty - she drives?  I had heard she was driving from the local guy on ws.

Did I drive her to school? I haven’t driven her to school in a while, actually. Her Daddy (Ronald Cummings) has been driving her to school lately.

When he’s had a long night working, or doesn’t want to get up, then I’ll drive her to school. Along with my nephew.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: March 18, 2009, 11:37:40 PM »

I have this horrible feeling that Haleigh will be found wrapped in that missing blanket
Me too Darla, me too...............and I wonder if Mistie was aware that whoever had this Van did in fact have it, you know like she said, just go on over there and get it we will take it back later on or something like that.....Mistie is looking more suspitous to me then ever...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: March 18, 2009, 11:39:04 PM »

To me it sounds like it is Misty's van that her brother and sIL borrowed, so yeah, seems like it would have the keys to house and all on the ring.    It's soooooooooooo confusing
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: March 18, 2009, 11:44:08 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/17/i-dont-need-a-lawyer-lawyers-are-for-guilty-people-misty-cummings-exclusive/#more-1238

RONALD CHATTED W/COBRA on the above video it shows Ronald and Cobra getting chummy.

From Art's interview w/misty - she drives?  I had heard she was driving from the local guy on ws.

Did I drive her to school? I haven’t driven her to school in a while, actually. Her Daddy (Ronald Cummings) has been driving her to school lately.

When he’s had a long night working, or doesn’t want to get up, then I’ll drive her to school. Along with my nephew.

Misty does not have a drivers license so she now admits she broke the law by driving,

Hi Im a new monkey been lurking for 2 yrs, decided to try and post wish me luck.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: March 18, 2009, 11:45:16 PM »

Goodnight My Monkey friends.. sweet dreams   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: March 18, 2009, 11:48:05 PM »

http://www.cbs47.com/content/t opstories/story/New-Details-Ab out-Evidence-In-The-Haleigh/1k 5Lp9GD2E2M74ZPyUJb7g.cspx
SATSUMA, Fla.-- Sitting in the driveway of Misty Cummings former home is a van driven by her sister-in-law. The light blue vehicle doesn’t look like anything out of the ordinary, but it was something investigators thought important enough to impound and analyze at their crime lab for weeks.
The woman who drives that van is Misty Cummings sister-in-law, Chelsea Croslin. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh the night she was taken. Chelsea said the family got the van back just before the weekend.
“They put a lot of tape on it, and there was a lot of white powder on the windows, I guess that’s just to check things,” said Chelsea.
“We all started thinking about what could have happened that night…I realized the van was in a different spot.”
Chelsea Croslin said the night Haleigh disappeared, a family member was staying with them. She says around 4 a.m., when Misty called them to tell them Haleigh was missing, they went outside to the van to drive to Haleigh’s home. Chelsea said she immediately noticed the van was not in the same spot she left it.
“I know I don’t park like that, and I was the last to drive the van.”
After a few hours, another sign the van was tampered with appeared.
“The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said 'Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van.' I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van," said Chelsea.
A scratch leading from just behind the driver’s side door handle to the back tire is very visible. Chelsea said that scratch was not there the last time she drove it.
“The scratch---it runs all the way down the van. That’s something someone would know if you’re riding against something and steadily scratching it.”
All police would say about the van being impounded is that it was taken to the FDLE’s crime lab in Jacksonville, analyzed, then released. They would not comment on any specifics of what was searched or if anything was found in the van.
Chelsea Croslin believes the only explanation is that at some point during the night Haleigh was taken, the family member staying with her took the van. Police said they have tracked that man down and questioned him. They also said he has not been ruled out as a suspect.
“I’m not accusing anybody…it’s just me being a mom and believing what I believe and piecing things together. I almost feel like I might know who it is,” said Chelsea.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #333 on: March 18, 2009, 11:49:12 PM »

Sleep well.

MM
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: March 18, 2009, 11:51:08 PM »

sweet dreams to you too Flamom!!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: March 18, 2009, 11:51:45 PM »

Misty does not have a drivers license so she now admits she broke the law by driving,

Hi Im a new monkey been lurking for 2 yrs, decided to try and post wish me luck.

Hello new poster and good luck!  The local guy on websleuths said she would drive around the neighborhood to the bus stop to drop off/pick up children and drive over to the sisters or other families houses.  So yeah driving w/out a license I guess.  Although I'm not sure about this license part.  Strange laws in florida for teens.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #336 on: March 18, 2009, 11:53:02 PM »

Goodnight Flamon!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: March 18, 2009, 11:53:59 PM »

Hello new poster and good luck!  The local guy on websleuths said she would drive around the neighborhood to the bus stop to drop off/pick up children and drive over to the sisters or other families houses.  So yeah driving w/out a license I guess.  Although I'm not sure about this license part.  Strange laws in florida for teens.
If you drop out of school here in Florida you cannot get a drivers license until you are 18, so no Mistie doesnt have one, and that is probably the reason the SIL is driving it, its probably in her brothers name...

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #338 on: March 18, 2009, 11:54:29 PM »

A van is not the typical car for a wild and woolly teenager.  I wonder if maybe it was a family car.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: March 18, 2009, 11:56:02 PM »

Far more rigid in florida than in TN, in TN you had to have your permit for 6 months before you get a license and in Florida unless you are 18, you have to drive on a permit for a full year  before getting your full license.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.