April 24, 2024, 06:03:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289312 times)
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: March 18, 2009, 11:56:04 PM »

Emailed NG
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #341 on: March 18, 2009, 11:56:22 PM »

WELCOME TO THE CAGE MYMONKEY 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 12:11:58 AM by klaasend » Logged

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: March 18, 2009, 11:57:05 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/17/i-dont-need-a-lawyer-lawyers-are-for-guilty-people-misty-cummings-exclusive/#more-1238

RONALD CHATTED W/COBRA on the above video it shows Ronald and Cobra getting chummy.

From Art's interview w/misty - she drives?  I had heard she was driving from the local guy on ws.

Did I drive her to school? I haven’t driven her to school in a while, actually. Her Daddy (Ronald Cummings) has been driving her to school lately.

When he’s had a long night working, or doesn’t want to get up, then I’ll drive her to school. Along with my nephew.

Misty does not have a drivers license so she now admits she broke the law by driving,

Hi Im a new monkey been lurking for 2 yrs, decided to try and post wish me luck.

Hello new poster and good luck!  The local guy on websleuths said she would drive around the neighborhood to the bus stop to drop off/pick up children and drive over to the sisters or other families houses.  So yeah driving w/out a license I guess.  Although I'm not sure about this license part.  Strange laws in florida for teens.
If you drop out of school here in Florida you cannot get a drivers license until you are 18, so no Mistie doesnt have one, and that is probably the reason the SIL is driving it, its probably in her brothers name...

Misty said on art harris that sometimes she drives Haleigh to school

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #343 on: March 18, 2009, 11:58:18 PM »

night Flamom ~ I'm headed to the bunkey myself..night all.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: March 18, 2009, 11:59:32 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/17/i-dont-need-a-lawyer-lawyers-are-for-guilty-people-misty-cummings-exclusive/#more-1238

RONALD CHATTED W/COBRA on the above video it shows Ronald and Cobra getting chummy.

From Art's interview w/misty - she drives?  I had heard she was driving from the local guy on ws.

Did I drive her to school? I haven’t driven her to school in a while, actually. Her Daddy (Ronald Cummings) has been driving her to school lately.

When he’s had a long night working, or doesn’t want to get up, then I’ll drive her to school. Along with my nephew.

Misty does not have a drivers license so she now admits she broke the law by driving,

Hi Im a new monkey been lurking for 2 yrs, decided to try and post wish me luck.

Hello new poster and good luck!  The local guy on websleuths said she would drive around the neighborhood to the bus stop to drop off/pick up children and drive over to the sisters or other families houses.  So yeah driving w/out a license I guess.  Although I'm not sure about this license part.  Strange laws in florida for teens.
If you drop out of school here in Florida you cannot get a drivers license until you are 18, so no Mistie doesnt have one, and that is probably the reason the SIL is driving it, its probably in her brothers name...

Hello!  When the laws where posted for florida teens it listed some exceptions to the rule do you know what they are?  I'm wondering what they do allow for those that drop out and get married.  Also I wonder if she had a potential Michigan connection and got a license there?  IDK just wondering as she seems to have been pretty bold w/her driving.  The parks I am familiar w/everyone has golf carts and drives those in the park.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: March 19, 2009, 12:00:10 AM »

http://www.highschooldriver.com/driving-law/florida-truancy.shtml

here is the link telling you that if you live in Florida and drop out of school.....then no license for u until age 18...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #346 on: March 19, 2009, 12:00:40 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys !!Sweet Dreams! I can't stay awake any longer.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: March 19, 2009, 12:02:05 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys !!Sweet Dreams! I can't stay awake any longer.
Goodnight Darla.............sleep tight!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: March 19, 2009, 12:04:02 AM »

Finally,  heres a video about that van that LE took...............this  is very interesting!!!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031809_haleigh_van_questions

So, who is the family member.  Has anyone heard this before.  Is it the cousin?
Yep, its the cousin that she is talking about, but that still doesnt mean that Mistie didnt put those scratches there and is just playing dumb!!!!

Questions about van
connected to Haleigh’s
disappearance

Last Edited: Wednesday, 18 Mar 2009, 6:18 PM EDT
Created On: Wednesday, 18 Mar 2009, 6:08 PM EDT

- Haleigh Cummings vanished 5 weeks ago and cops are fed up with her new teenage stepmother who can't seem to give police a straight answer. And now concerns about a van linked to this mysterious case. Matt Saffer reports.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031809_haleigh_van_questions

SATSUMA, Fla.-- Sitting in the driveway of Misty Cummings former home is a van driven by her sister-in-law. The light blue vehicle doesn’t look like anything out of the ordinary, but it was something investigators thought important enough to impound and analyze at their crime lab for weeks.

The woman who drives that van is Misty Cummings sister-in-law, Chelsea Croslin. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh the night she was taken. Chelsea said the family got the van back just before the weekend.

“They put a lot of tape on it, and there was a lot of white powder on the windows, I guess that’s just to check things,” said Chelsea.

“We all started thinking about what could have happened that night…I realized the van was in a different spot.”

Chelsea Croslin said the night Haleigh disappeared, a family member was staying with them. She says around 4 a.m., when Misty called them to tell them Haleigh was missing, they went outside to the van to drive to Haleigh’s home. Chelsea said she immediately noticed the van was not in the same spot she left it.

“I know I don’t park like that, and I was the last to drive the van.”

After a few hours, another sign the van was tampered with appeared.

“The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said 'Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van.' I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van," said Chelsea.

A scratch leading from just behind the driver’s side door handle to the back tire is very visible. Chelsea said that scratch was not there the last time she drove it.

“The scratch---it runs all the way down the van. That’s something someone would know if you’re riding against something and steadily scratching it.”

All police would say about the van being impounded is that it was taken to the FDLE’s crime lab in Jacksonville, analyzed, then released. They would not comment on any specifics of what was searched or if anything was found in the van.

Chelsea Croslin believes the only explanation is that at some point during the night Haleigh was taken, the family member staying with her took the van. Police said they have tracked that man down and questioned him. They also said he has not been ruled out as a suspect.

“I’m not accusing anybody…it’s just me being a mom and believing what I believe and piecing things together. I almost feel like I might know who it is,” said Chelsea.

ttp://wtev.img.cdn.dayport.com/img/dp_thumbs/thumb_1237416242588_0p6637138199210425.jpg

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: March 19, 2009, 12:08:58 AM »

Thank you for the welcome, IM ashamed to say I have been trying for a week to figure out how to upload my avatar.

I will see my computer tech (grandson) this weekend so I will get him to help me.

I am a virgin poster so bare with me....but ya'll have so much fun here I just had to join in.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: March 19, 2009, 12:09:47 AM »

here is the link telling you that if you live in Florida and drop out of school.....then no license for u until age 18...

I saw this when it was originally posted.  But on the Florida Dept of Highway and motor vehicle safety it states nothing about this school rule.  Weird I tell you, I'm still looking into it, I just can't believe there is no exceptions to this rule.  In fact it says this on teens;  http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/teendriv.html

Privileges and Responsibilities
Once teens obtain an Operator’s License their driving privileges are based on their age.

16 years old

Driving allowed between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m.

All other times must be accompanied by a licensed driver at least 21 years old occupying the closest seat to the right of the driver, or be traveling to or from work.
17 years old

Driving allowed between 5 a.m. and 1 a.m.

All other times must be accompanied by a licensed driver at least 21 years old occupying the closest seat to the right of the driver, or be traveling to or from work.
18 years old

Driving allowed at all hours of the day without a licensed passenger requirement.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: March 19, 2009, 12:12:00 AM »

Dear Nancy...

Just seeing this.....hysterical!!  good job jerseygirl!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: March 19, 2009, 12:12:47 AM »

Trying to figure out why there is a scroll bar, probably just a glitch.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: March 19, 2009, 12:14:57 AM »

I have this horrible feeling that Haleigh will be found wrapped in that missing blanket

Me too
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: March 19, 2009, 12:16:17 AM »

I saw this when it was originally posted.  But on the Florida Dept of Highway and motor vehicle safety it states nothing about this school rule.  Weird I tell you, I'm still looking into it, I just can't believe there is no exceptions to this rule.  In fact it says this on teens;  http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/teendriv.html

Once teens obtain an Operator’s License their driving privileges are based on their age.

16 years old

17 years old

18 years old

Driving allowed at all hours of the day without a licensed passenger requirement.

I have a 15 year old daughter and we just now are going through the entire driving license thing and we have just within the past month visited the DOV abd so when I say that they cnt get a drivers license until they are 18 if they drop out of school the reason I say this is because that is one of my threats I use on my daughter and her friends, so I have been through it all as far as this subjest goes!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: March 19, 2009, 12:18:45 AM »

I have this horrible feeling that Haleigh will be found wrapped in that missing blanket

Me too
Mee 3......I hate it!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #356 on: March 19, 2009, 12:20:41 AM »

16 years old

17 years old

18 years old

That link is way of, my daughter just got her permit in October when she was almost 17 and she has to have someone with her that is at least 20 for a ful yr....YIKES!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #357 on: March 19, 2009, 12:23:09 AM »

Like you, I got out of an abusive marriage and made sure my kids were protected from their father. But I also understand that not everyone is alike. Some women lack the resources, support network, and strength to fight. I have worked with other abused women that have been beaten down starting in childhood and they just lack the inner strength and confidence to fight these bastards. It doesn't mean I am a better person or a better mother than them. It often just means they have been broken by life, and I fortunately,  still had some fight left in me.

I agree and by no means do I mean to say I am any better. I do believe I even said maybe just different. I had no support system it was honestly me against the world. Like I said I could have written many lifetime movies. Just I guess the inner strength we sometimes find is different. I also must say I work with women going through this so I do have insight beyond just my own experiences. I guess that is why I still question it. Everyone I know even when they are facing all roadblocks are constantly reaching out for solutions regardless of their resources. I don't see that she ever did until now when cameras are on the situation.

And again, I also know that so many false accusations of abuse when kids are involved have made it difficult for those where the abuse really does happen because many judges are thinking it is just a custody tactic...that I hate when I even suspect it might be false.

I just deep down with my own experience and the ones I have worked with...this one just doesn't feel right. I could be wrong because each case is so unique.

OT
Thank you for your posts. I peeked in briefly and just wanted to say, I was with my ex from the time I was 17,he was 21. He was sweet at first but after we got married,well,anyway.. I was choked to unconsciousness, I was pushed,punched,hit,kicked and verbally abused as well. I lost a baby at 6 months and was even abused verbally physically thru that. I ultimately had a mini stroke at the age of 32 due to all the trauma to my head. I came from an abusive home as well so guess when he said it was my fault,I believed it. I am strong but even a strong person can be taken down by mere words from someone they see as a friend. I have been beaten down my entire life and was glad I found somewhere I could talk to people and help the missing. I am broken.. but I will mend.. Just want to thank you for helping other abuse victims. Good night monkeys.

Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: March 19, 2009, 12:23:24 AM »

Me too

I know that is how it is looking, but lordy I hope not! At this rate children are going to be an endangered species in this state.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: March 19, 2009, 12:23:27 AM »

I don't have the brain cells tonight to find the link...but IIRC Misty told about the blanket in the van thing before LE took the van.When she was telling about covering Haleigh with a sheet, so she could wash her blanket...then said she took the blanket off the window because her blanket was in the van they took. IIRC Joe the couisin left on Monday Morning to go back to Tenn.
Darla, I think when Mistie said the van they took it was after LE had already been to the house and took it away probably that same night, and cousin Joe might have lead them to believe he left that morning, but who's to say he didnt come back....

In the video Chelsea says it was a relative staying at their home that night.
Then I wanna know what relative was at Chelsia's home that night and how far Chesias house is from Ronalds and if this is in fact Misties van, did the van keys have the house keys on it to!!!!!

IIRC, one of Misty's brothers lives walking distance thru Ron's backyard..........IS this Misty's van? If so, how is it she never mentioned her van, like my van had scrathces on it and was parked oddly????? D@mn, I'm even more confused if that's possible

Chelsea Croslin's (Married to Misty's brother Timothy) www.myspace.com/chelsea_croslin. Timothy Croslin (Misty's brother) www.myspace.com/tim_tim1

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.