April 19, 2024, 12:50:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289117 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:42 AM »

I have this horrible feeling that Haleigh will be found wrapped in that missing blanket

Me too
Mee 3......I hate it!!!

OMG I am sick...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: March 19, 2009, 12:27:07 AM »

I have this horrible feeling that Haleigh will be found wrapped in that missing blanket

Me too

I know that is how it is looking, but lordy I hope not! At this rate children are going to be an endangered species in this state.
ok and so here is another question....as if we need anymore.......was that blanket still in the van when LE took it......gosh we need answers like yesterday!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: March 19, 2009, 12:32:55 AM »

Like you, I got out of an abusive marriage and made sure my kids were protected from their father. But I also understand that not everyone is alike. Some women lack the resources, support network, and strength to fight. I have worked with other abused women that have been beaten down starting in childhood and they just lack the inner strength and confidence to fight these bastards. It doesn't mean I am a better person or a better mother than them. It often just means they have been broken by life, and I fortunately,  still had some fight left in me.

I agree and by no means do I mean to say I am any better. I do believe I even said maybe just different. I had no support system it was honestly me against the world. Like I said I could have written many lifetime movies. Just I guess the inner strength we sometimes find is different. I also must say I work with women going through this so I do have insight beyond just my own experiences. I guess that is why I still question it. Everyone I know even when they are facing all roadblocks are constantly reaching out for solutions regardless of their resources. I don't see that she ever did until now when cameras are on the situation.

And again, I also know that so many false accusations of abuse when kids are involved have made it difficult for those where the abuse really does happen because many judges are thinking it is just a custody tactic...that I hate when I even suspect it might be false.

I just deep down with my own experience and the ones I have worked with...this one just doesn't feel right. I could be wrong because each case is so unique.

OT
Thank you for your posts. I peeked in briefly and just wanted to say, I was with my ex from the time I was 17,he was 21. He was sweet at first but after we got married,well,anyway.. I was choked to unconsciousness, I was pushed,punched,hit,kicked and verbally abused as well. I lost a baby at 6 months and was even abused verbally physically thru that. I ultimately had a mini stroke at the age of 32 due to all the trauma to my head. I came from an abusive home as well so guess when he said it was my fault,I believed it. I am strong but even a strong person can be taken down by mere words from someone they see as a friend. I have been beaten down my entire life and was glad I found somewhere I could talk to people and help the missing. I am broken.. but I will mend.. Just want to thank you for helping other abuse victims. Good night monkeys.

Lots Monkey Hugs to You.... 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: March 19, 2009, 12:34:08 AM »

Me too

I know that is how it is looking, but lordy I hope not! At this rate children are going to be an endangered species in this state.
ok and so here is another question....as if we need anymore.......was that blanket still in the van when LE took it......gosh we need answers like yesterday!

Just thinking out Loud... I wonder if they knew the mileage on the van before it was taken.....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: March 19, 2009, 12:36:43 AM »

Me too

Just thinking out Loud... I wonder if they knew the mileage on the van before it was taken.....

I doubt that very seriously, I dont know it on mine either........lololol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: March 19, 2009, 12:37:14 AM »

Kayla- Misty's cousin
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=86604390

Joe - Misty's Cousin
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=380818970

Kristy - Misty's Cousin
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=149499351

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=292899562

Cousin Charlie O.,Brandon's brother

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=418190888

Cousin Josh O.,Brandon's brother

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=269248876

Cousin Brandon O.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=47818812

Cousin travis O.,Brandon's brother

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=438615018

Cousin Joe O.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=86604390

Cousin Kayla,Joe's sister

Tommy- Misty's Brother
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=81898882

Monica- Misty's Cousin (Private)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=86417868

Jeff- Misty's Cousin
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=100325897

"Spurlock" I believe real name is William Keith- Misty's Cousin
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=178057214

Vicki- Misty's Aunt
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=213847184

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: March 19, 2009, 12:38:09 AM »

Me too

I always check minen - I have teenagers @ home....
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: March 19, 2009, 12:40:23 AM »

I betcha Ronald would know the mileage, He seems to be the controlling type to check the mileage and feel the hood of the engine (to see if it was still warm) when he got home to see if Misty may have been out while he was working.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: March 19, 2009, 12:40:46 AM »

Me too

I do too, but I also have a belt with her name on it and she doesnt want to ride as much as she wants to be able to sit down the next day at school!!!  lol

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: March 19, 2009, 12:41:22 AM »

I wonder if Fibsty left the home and had her cousin watch the children....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: March 19, 2009, 12:41:35 AM »

I betcha Ronald would know the mileage, He seems to be the controlling type to check the mileage and feel the hood of the engine (to see if it was still warm) when he got home to see if Misty may have been out while he was working.
But the van was at the SIL's house so thats out!!!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: March 19, 2009, 12:42:10 AM »

Me too

I do too, but I also have a belt with her name on it and she doesnt want to ride as much as she wants to be able to sit down the next day at school!!!  lol

LOL - I got to get one of them...
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: March 19, 2009, 12:42:47 AM »

Me too

I can't even figure out who owns the van, let alone figure out the blanket stories.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: March 19, 2009, 12:42:52 AM »

I think she would have been whereever the cousin was, she wanted to party with him one last time before he left Im sure......

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: March 19, 2009, 12:43:14 AM »

Doesn't Chelsea live off of Tyler....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: March 19, 2009, 12:44:16 AM »

I think she would have been whereever the cousin was, she wanted to party with him one last time before he left Im sure......

This does not look good...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: March 19, 2009, 12:44:25 AM »

Me too

I can't even figure out who owns the van, let alone figure out the blanket stories.
well  you are trulie a monkey now, confused, and abused by this entire case,,,,

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: March 19, 2009, 12:45:29 AM »

Doesn't Chelsea live off of Tyler....
I dont know, I need to find out, I know it was within walking distance.......

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: March 19, 2009, 12:45:56 AM »

:SO Donald Sapp-Griffis connection??
by butterfly 1 Week, 4 Days ago
Yes I think there is a connection I totally think that Donald Sapps is involved, as well they have not excluded him or even mentioned him much in the news. From what I have seen from several websites I think he is number one on LE. He has to much shaddyness in his background. What I want to know is what the connection is between the two Griffis families. I am trying to see if I can link the two. If you can find the connection please post it... thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access. | Report to moderator   Logged Logged 
butterfly ()

User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:SO Donald Sapp-Griffis connection??
by butterfly 1 Week, 4 Days ago
okay Chels... this is what I have found, I am copying and pasting from my other furom post sorry it is so long.

Okay I got this from Scared Monkeys website. Here is the link. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4523.msg678560#msg678560

Here is what the comment says, I bolded the parts that I feel is important:

HALEIGH's FAMILY on her mother's side:

mother - Crystal Diane Sheffield
Crystals mother - Nancy Marie Johns Sheffield Griffis (aka Marie)
Crystals father - Johnny Marcus Sheffield
Crystals siblings - Sarah Lavon Sheffield, Marcus Sheffield, Savannah Sheffield
Crystals step-mother - Connie Sheffield
Crystals step-father - Bruce A. Griffis
Crystals uncle - Andrew Sheffield
Crystals aunts - Katrina Belcher, Dana
Crystals children - Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings, Ronald Lemyles Cummings Jr, Chloe (Sheffield? Griffis?)
Crystals boyfriend/fiance - Chad Griffis
Maries father - Virgil Johns Jr
Maries step-mother - Marilyn C. Brannen Johns

Other known relatives - Deborah Lynn Griffis, Jill Griffis, Victor Griffis, Ruby Johns, Virgil Johns Jr

Known relatives, not sure if from mother's or father's side - Ronald Padgett, Sherry Padgett

Possibly related in some way - Floyd J. Collins Jr, Peggy Latrelle Sapp Collins, Billye Lee (Wager?) Griffis, Jeffrey Michael Griffis, Kyle S. Johns Jr, Kyle S. Johns Sr, Virgil Johns (III ?), Donald Lee Sapp, Guy W. Sapp, Raymond Sapp

HALEIGH's FAMILY on her father's side:

father - Ronald Lemyles Cummings Sr
Ronalds father - Jack Cummings
Ronalds mother - Theresa Ann Neves
Ronalds sibling - Crystal Cummings
Ronalds children - Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings, Ronald Lemyles Cummings Jr
Ronalds girlfriend - Misty Jeanette Croslin
Ronalds grandma/great-grandma - Annette Sykes (Sikes?)

Known relatives, not sure if from mother's or father's side - Ronald Padgett, Sherry Padgett

Possibly related in some way - Randy Cummings, Robert Cummings,

HALEIGH's father's girlfriend's family:

girlfriend - Misty Jeanette Croslin
Mistys father - Hank Thomas Croslin Sr
Mistys mother - Lisa Croslin
Mistys siblings: Hank Thomas Croslin Jr (aka Tommy), Timothy A. Croslin (aka Timmy)
Mistys sister-in-laws - Lindsy Kate Collins Croslin (married to Tommy), Chelsea Croslin (married to Timmy)
Mistys nephews and niece by Tommy and Lindsy - Austin, Dustin and Layla Croslin
Mistys cousins - Jeff Perry, Marie Boyles Perry, Spurlock

Other known relatives - Adam Troy Croslin, Chester Leon Croslin, June Marie Croslin, Michael Croslin,

Possibly related in some way - Floyd J. Collins Jr, Peggy Latrelle Sapp Collins, James Dean Crosslin, Billye Lee (Wager?) Griffis, Jeffrey Michael Griffis, Donald Lee Sapp, Guy W. Sapp, Raymond Sapp

So what I am gathering is that Crystal Shefield as well is Misty Croslin both have family members related to Donald Sapp as well as Jeffrey Griffis who was killed????? Does that sound right to you guys?

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:KERxgXiDGkQJ:crimesearchersonline.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_fireboard%26Itemid%3D31%26func%3Dview%26id%3D15208%26catid%3D49+Chelsea+Croslin&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: March 19, 2009, 12:47:04 AM »

I was thinking and typing .......thats dangerous I was thinking of nights prior to that night,
I feel Ronald kept tight reins on Misty, well maybe he tried....after all it is rumored she was gone for 3 days and if she was out for three days who kept the kids ...she claims she had them 24/7

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.