April 16, 2024, 02:20:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289035 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: March 19, 2009, 12:47:05 AM »

I wonder if Fibsty left the home and had her cousin watch the children....
I think she would have been whereever the cousin was, she wanted to party with him one last time before he left Im sure......

This does not look good...
I agree, it is getting worse with every day that goes by.............I think I just might need to drive on into Satsuma and kidnap Misties little happy butt for a night...........Id really give her something to cry about!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: March 19, 2009, 12:49:06 AM »

I think she would have been whereever the cousin was, she wanted to party with him one last time before he left Im sure......

I agree, it is getting worse with every day that goes by.............I think I just might need to drive on into Satsuma and kidnap Misties little happy butt for a night...........Id really give her something to cry about!

LE needs to bring her azz in everyday until they get straight answers...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: March 19, 2009, 12:52:30 AM »

I wonder if the scrapes to the van are from driving into a wooded area?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: March 19, 2009, 12:53:19 AM »

I was thinking and typing .......thats dangerous I was thinking of nights prior to that night,
I feel Ronald kept tight reins on Misty, well maybe he tried....after all it is rumored she was gone for 3 days and if she was out for three days who kept the kids ...she claims she had them 24/7

Oh I forgot to put the quote,I was replying to HH,

sorry , this is a learning process

Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: March 19, 2009, 12:53:49 AM »

Like you, I got out of an abusive marriage and made sure my kids were protected from their father. But I also understand that not everyone is alike. Some women lack the resources, support network, and strength to fight. I have worked with other abused women that have been beaten down starting in childhood and they just lack the inner strength and confidence to fight these bastards. It doesn't mean I am a better person or a better mother than them. It often just means they have been broken by life, and I fortunately,  still had some fight left in me.

I agree and by no means do I mean to say I am any better. I do believe I even said maybe just different. I had no support system it was honestly me against the world. Like I said I could have written many lifetime movies. Just I guess the inner strength we sometimes find is different. I also must say I work with women going through this so I do have insight beyond just my own experiences. I guess that is why I still question it. Everyone I know even when they are facing all roadblocks are constantly reaching out for solutions regardless of their resources. I don't see that she ever did until now when cameras are on the situation.

And again, I also know that so many false accusations of abuse when kids are involved have made it difficult for those where the abuse really does happen because many judges are thinking it is just a custody tactic...that I hate when I even suspect it might be false.

I just deep down with my own experience and the ones I have worked with...this one just doesn't feel right. I could be wrong because each case is so unique.

OT
Thank you for your posts. I peeked in briefly and just wanted to say, I was with my ex from the time I was 17,he was 21. He was sweet at first but after we got married,well,anyway.. I was choked to unconsciousness, I was pushed,punched,hit,kicked and verbally abused as well. I lost a baby at 6 months and was even abused verbally physically thru that. I ultimately had a mini stroke at the age of 32 due to all the trauma to my head. I came from an abusive home as well so guess when he said it was my fault,I believed it. I am strong but even a strong person can be taken down by mere words from someone they see as a friend. I have been beaten down my entire life and was glad I found somewhere I could talk to people and help the missing. I am broken.. but I will mend.. Just want to thank you for helping other abuse victims. Good night monkeys.

Aww... so sorry you went thru all that. But you aren't alone- there are many of us. I hope you continue to get stronger and heal the hurt you have endured. My heart breaks for the ones that never get away from their abuser...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: March 19, 2009, 12:56:40 AM »

Welcome to the cage New Monkeys...

W E L C O M E
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: March 19, 2009, 12:58:37 AM »

Good Night Monkeys..

God Bless Haleigh..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: March 19, 2009, 12:58:42 AM »

I was thinking and typing .......thats dangerous I was thinking of nights prior to that night,
I feel Ronald kept tight reins on Misty, well maybe he tried....after all it is rumored she was gone for 3 days and if she was out for three days who kept the kids ...she claims she had them 24/7

Oh I forgot to put the quote,I was replying to HH,

sorry , this is a learning process
I think ggm Sykes must have had them  because she was the one that came by that afternoon with clean clothes for the kids that was at her house that she says she washed and brought back over to Ronalds..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: March 19, 2009, 01:00:02 AM »

Good Night Monkeys..

God Bless Haleigh..
Goodnight Jersey,   I hope we will get to the bottom of this soon,  and yes, God Bless Haleigh!

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: March 19, 2009, 01:03:33 AM »

Welcome to the cage New Monkeys...

W E L C O M E

Thanks Jerseygirl.    I am just reading along tonight, but do appreciate the welcome.  Chi
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: March 19, 2009, 01:05:38 AM »

I have this horrible feeling that Haleigh will be found wrapped in that missing blanket

Me too

I know that is how it is looking, but lordy I hope not! At this rate children are going to be an endangered species in this state.
ok and so here is another question....as if we need anymore.......was that blanket still in the van when LE took it......gosh we need answers like yesterday!

Just thinking out Loud... I wonder if they knew the mileage on the van before it was taken.....

Croslin says her nephew left the day Haleigh was abducted. She also tells us a light blue van her nephew might have drove was confiscated and analyzed by police.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/New-Details-Emerge-In-Haleigh-Cummings/SKWv4u_xyUSGnQiDvzkemQ.cspx

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: March 19, 2009, 01:06:10 AM »

Monkeys, keep up the good work!

You just never know who read here; could be LE et al. Maybe something said here can get thinking going in another area. Like dominoes.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: March 19, 2009, 01:17:48 AM »

I have this horrible feeling that Haleigh will be found wrapped in that missing blanket

Me too

I know that is how it is looking, but lordy I hope not! At this rate children are going to be an endangered species in this state.
ok and so here is another question....as if we need anymore.......was that blanket still in the van when LE took it......gosh we need answers like yesterday!

Just thinking out Loud... I wonder if they knew the mileage on the van before it was taken.....

Croslin says her nephew left the day Haleigh was abducted. She also tells us a light blue van her nephew might have drove was confiscated and analyzed by police.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/New-Details-Emerge-In-Haleigh-Cummings/SKWv4u_xyUSGnQiDvzkemQ.cspx
See there is something to this thing about the gun and the fight with ronald over it, if someone siad to me. you'll get whats coming to you, then that would be the first person I would think of when this happened........why would Ronald say it didnt happen....just too weird!

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: March 19, 2009, 01:22:27 AM »

remember Jr saying about the couch bouncing?  I just found this and it could have something to do with Jr was still awake when Misty had passed out.

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- She is the 17-year-old who hasn't had a lot to say about Haleigh Cummings disappearance until today.

"Thank you to everyone who's tried to help us," said Misty Croslin. Croslin is the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.  She is also the last person to see Haleigh.

Croslin talked about how tired she was the night Haleigh disappeared. "I was over-exhausted. I was real tired. I had a long weekend," she said.

Croslin and Ronald Cummings reported Haleigh missing around 3:30 a.m. last Tuesday. The little girl's brother was also there.

"I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.

Some are questioning whether or not Croslin was home the evening Haleigh disappeared. In response to those who question her, Croslin said, "They're lying...Wish they could come to me and tell me I wasn't home that night."

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Misty-Croslin-Speaks-Out/S6tHGGMFp0OZfPGkzJ4_pg.cspx

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: March 19, 2009, 01:27:16 AM »

remember Jr saying about the couch bouncing?  I just found this and it could have something to do with Jr was still awake when Misty had passed out.

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- She is the 17-year-old who hasn't had a lot to say about Haleigh Cummings disappearance until today.

"Thank you to everyone who's tried to help us," said Misty Croslin. Croslin is the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.  She is also the last person to see Haleigh.

Croslin talked about how tired she was the night Haleigh disappeared. "I was over-exhausted. I was real tired. I had a long weekend," she said.

Croslin and Ronald Cummings reported Haleigh missing around 3:30 a.m. last Tuesday. The little girl's brother was also there.

"I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.

Some are questioning whether or not Croslin was home the evening Haleigh disappeared. In response to those who question her, Croslin said, "They're lying...Wish they could come to me and tell me I wasn't home that night."

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Misty-Croslin-Speaks-Out/S6tHGGMFp0OZfPGkzJ4_pg.cspx
This girl doesnt know what the hell happened, she has spread so many different story's that if she told me it was raining I would have to look out the window before I would believe it,
  What did she do, fall asleep without even making sure that Jr. was settled for the night.....OMG.........she knows something!!

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: March 19, 2009, 01:28:51 AM »

This girl doesnt know what the hell happened, she has spread so many different story's that if she told me it was raining I would have to look out the window before I would believe it,
  What did she do, fall asleep without even making sure that Jr. was settled for the night.....OMG.........she knows something!!

could she have been drunk and blacked out???

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: March 19, 2009, 01:29:47 AM »

Unreal.  She's letting it out little by little. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: March 19, 2009, 01:30:46 AM »

could she have been drunk and blacked out???
Or drugged, or she was still under the influence from whatever she had been doing all weekend,  boy Ronald was sure taking good care of his children letting this girl stay with them!

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: March 19, 2009, 01:31:46 AM »

NO WONDER her supposed story seems so rehearsed

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: March 19, 2009, 01:33:16 AM »

NO WONDER her supposed story seems so rehearsed

how did this get missed????  I wonder if this is what LE means by so many holes in the story!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.