April 26, 2024, 01:43:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289367 times)
memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: March 19, 2009, 09:09:32 AM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/17/i-dont-need-a-lawyer-lawyers-are-for-guilty-people-misty-cummings-exclusive/#more-1238

RONALD CHATTED W/COBRA on the above video it shows Ronald and Cobra getting chummy.

From Art's interview w/misty - she drives?  I had heard she was driving from the local guy on ws.

Did I drive her to school? I haven’t driven her to school in a while, actually. Her Daddy (Ronald Cummings) has been driving her to school lately.

When he’s had a long night working, or doesn’t want to get up, then I’ll drive her to school. Along with my nephew.

Misty does not have a drivers license so she now admits she broke the law by driving,

Hi Im a new monkey been lurking for 2 yrs, decided to try and post wish me luck.

Hello new poster and good luck!  The local guy on websleuths said she would drive around the neighborhood to the bus stop to drop off/pick up children and drive over to the sisters or other families houses.  So yeah driving w/out a license I guess.  Although I'm not sure about this license part.  Strange laws in florida for teens.
the same guy is a good friend of ron.  He live real close to ron. the night that Haleigh came up missing he took a sleep aid the first time in 30years has he stated. he big defender of Ron. I wish he did not feel to take that sleep aid he might hear something that night.
memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: March 19, 2009, 09:13:14 AM »

i hope they just find this baby and i hope she is alive and well taken care of.I want to know where i can find the pictures of haleigh and jr that the mom took where they have marks on them.U did see nacey change her tune when they said they did have pictures of the abuse i hope they just keep jr safe now
last night on NG art harris said he was going to put them on his site, but they were nott uo this morning.
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #442 on: March 19, 2009, 09:16:51 AM »

you think that his saying if you don't remember it, it doesn't count is meant for misty cause she was drug up and all that night and they got caught doing something
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #443 on: March 19, 2009, 09:25:14 AM »

you think that his saying if you don't remember it, it doesn't count is meant for misty cause she was drug up and all that night and they got caught doing something
  If I had a dime for everytime I heard a guy say that to a girl back in school I would be rich!!!

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: March 19, 2009, 09:27:10 AM »

Click on her first *friend*, Thomas, and then read the latest comment telling him to clear his name. 

Y'all may have already seen it.  Just getting to the cage.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: March 19, 2009, 09:30:57 AM »

Click on her first *friend*, Thomas, and then read the latest comment telling him to clear his name. 

Yup, this was brought up a thread back...its eery isn't it!  I can not shake my suspicion of Joe.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: March 19, 2009, 09:33:08 AM »

well, if you do not remember a happening, then you would be able to pass a poly.
And, it would account for why rc says, I dont know, I was at ***k.
(at work, doesnt know, passes poly)
And misty does not remember or know why her stories do not match.
(I do not know, I dont remember, and passes poly)
Sounds like they made a quick plan in those 20 something minutes after he got home and before they phoned for 911 to help.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: March 19, 2009, 09:37:10 AM »

Yup, this was brought up a thread back...its eery isn't it!  I can not shake my suspicion of Joe.

me too Dolce, and joe has these guns on his site as well. These people are so young and messed up.  ALso, this van interests me also.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: March 19, 2009, 09:37:39 AM »

I betcha Ronald would know the mileage, He seems to be the controlling type to check the mileage and feel the hood of the engine (to see if it was still warm) when he got home to see if Misty may have been out while he was working.
I do not see that.  I see him being controlling, which is why he picks the younger girls, he is emotionally and socially stunted to the age of 16/17.  I do not see him being smart enough to check those other things.  He probably gets home exhausted.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: March 19, 2009, 09:40:21 AM »

me too Dolce, and joe has these guns on his site as well. These people are so young and messed up.  ALso, this van interests me also.
Another poster, I believe Wykes, her sun called him a "Wangster" (wanna be gangster), I have heard it called another way that is not at all pleasant....but its true, he is a white boy trying to be something he is not.  He has to have a gun to make up for that which he lacks in his "manhood".

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: March 19, 2009, 09:43:52 AM »

well, if you do not remember a happening, then you would be able to pass a poly.
Sounds like they made a quick plan in those 20 something minutes after he got home and before they phoned for 911 to help.
Or, maybe they made a plan *after* the 911 call when Misty spilled the beans to Ron. 
Shades of Mama Anthony's infamous call(s) to 911.......it smells like a dead body.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: March 19, 2009, 09:48:59 AM »

Or, maybe they made a plan *after* the 911 call *if* Misty spilled the beans to Ron. 
Shades of Mama Anthony's infamous call(s) to 911.......it smells like a dead body.
Changed when to if.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: March 19, 2009, 09:57:46 AM »

Another poster, I believe Wykes, her sun called him a "Wangster" (wanna be gangster), I have heard it called another way that is not at all pleasant....but its true, he is a white boy trying to be something he is not.  He has to have a gun to make up for that which he lacks in his "manhood".

lol, yeah I saw that too. I want to know what fingerprints are in that van.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: March 19, 2009, 09:58:52 AM »

I know that this is not a popular opinion on this board, but I am going to say it anyway.

While I do not believe that Crystal has done something to harm Haleigh, I do find it suspect that her and her mother came out full throttle with guns blazing from the get go in all of this.  Her baby is missing yet she is worrying herself with a custody battle.  Did she see the opportunity early on for a custody battle and decide to start throwing mud the first chance she had a microphone?  Why the need for this Anna person and Marie person to be telling complete strangers inside info for any other reason than to muddy the waters?  Why the need for 2 sides in all of this?  Why can they both not for a moment put aside their differences and say "We want OUR daughter back.  We may not get a long, we may have other opinions, but this is OUR child and she needs to be returned"..........didn't see that.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: March 19, 2009, 10:04:16 AM »

I know that this is not a popular opinion on this board, but I am going to say it anyway.

While I do not believe that Crystal has done something to harm Haleigh, I do find it suspect that her and her mother came out full throttle with guns blazing from the get go in all of this.  Her baby is missing yet she is worrying herself with a custody battle.  Did she see the opportunity early on for a custody battle and decide to start throwing mud the first chance she had a microphone?  Why the need for this Anna person and Marie person to be telling complete strangers inside info for any other reason than to muddy the waters?  Why the need for 2 sides in all of this?  Why can they both not for a moment put aside their differences and say "We want OUR daughter back.  We may not get a long, we may have other opinions, but this is OUR child and she needs to be returned"..........didn't see that.
Totally agree with what you've said....I just don't get their thinking.

Okay, she's seeking custody; well, why does that have to be a huge media production?

Can't she do this quietly, behind the scenes?  Would just seem more geniune/sincere.  My opinion.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #455 on: March 19, 2009, 10:04:28 AM »

Good Morning, hopefully today will be the day for some news.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: March 19, 2009, 10:07:50 AM »

Totally agree with what you've said....I just don't get their thinking.

Okay, she's seeking custody; well, why does that have to be a huge media production?

Can't she do this quietly, behind the scenes?  Would just seem more geniune/sincere.  My opinion.

Exactly!  I can see her thinking in terms of Jr's safety, and also if these rumors of abuse do turn out to be truth, I just do not see the reasoning to air the dirty laundry as they have done.  I mean how stupid are they all going to look if this pans out to be a kidnapping by a completely seperate party from the families........you have just aired all of your grievances and issues with one another, quite frankly you and your family can and will be frowned upon within society for years to come..not to mention when Jr and Haleigh grow up and read back on all of this.  WOW!

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: March 19, 2009, 10:14:16 AM »

I haven't followed this case too closely, why is NG being such a Major Biotch to the biomom?

Well whenever this finally comes to an end, we will see if NG was a Major Biotch or just doing her job.

I will have to say that NG was like a little mellow kitten with Ron a couple of days ago.

You reckon NG might be a bit bias.  

Ya think?
I get more disgusted with NG every time I watch her show. Not only is she wrong with her facts sometimes, but she can't get anything straight, because she won't let the guest talk, she keeps interrupting. My hubby and I were ready to scream at that interrogation of Crystal last night. Somebody better let her know she's crossing the line... shades of Melinda Duckett!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: March 19, 2009, 10:16:49 AM »

if we all go back to high school days, and think of the mind set of all your friends. The ones who's boy friends broke up with them, and the boys who wanted nothing more than to ease their ever knawing sexual urges.

The mud slinging starts in high school, and these people have never left there. They are imature and do not think as those who live with better means, support and monies.

The custody battle never ends with these sort of happenings. No one but Solomon can be that selfless.  I myself was pulled as a child, litteraly pulled by my arms from one parent to the other.  It did not end, until I ended it with them both, and made myself known as an individual who will not be torn by others.  A "wack the chicken" sort of thing.

I hope I am able to save my own judgements for these folks, as I am not in their shoes. I only know, if jr was mine, and I knew Haleigh was missing, I would want to get him away from where his sister went missing.
Seems a common goal is more then they are able to agree on, and that is just ashame.
Still, Haleigh is missing, and jr needs to be looked after now until the smoke clears of all the lies and we know who is being truthful.   jmo,,,,>>-->> mio

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: March 19, 2009, 10:19:51 AM »

I haven't followed this case too closely, why is NG being such a Major Biotch to the biomom?

Well whenever this finally comes to an end, we will see if NG was a Major Biotch or just doing her job.

I will have to say that NG was like a little mellow kitten with Ron a couple of days ago.

You reckon NG might be a bit bias.  

Ya think?
I get more disgusted with NG every time I watch her show. Not only is she wrong with her facts sometimes, but she can't get anything straight, because she won't let the guest talk, she keeps interrupting. My hubby and I were ready to scream at that interrogation of Crystal last night. Somebody better let her know she's crossing the line... shades of Melinda Duckett!!
While I agree that she was getting a bit harsh, I was glad that someone finally has put Crystal on the spot.  Everyone has put Ron and Misty on the spot - as well they should be,  but everyone seems to tip-toe around Crystal.  Double standards are not going to cut it with a missing child.  Everyone should be considered a suspect!  The instant mud slinging from the Crystal corner was like "whoah"....I think she is doing her best to get her daughter back, but she is throwing out a lot of heat towards other people the girl needs to be able to take a little herself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.