March 28, 2024, 06:08:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288146 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: March 19, 2009, 11:29:18 AM »

I haven't followed this case too closely, why is NG being such a Major Biotch to the biomom?

Well whenever this finally comes to an end, we will see if NG was a Major Biotch or just doing her job.

I will have to say that NG was like a little mellow kitten with Ron a couple of days ago.

You reckon NG might be a bit bias.  

Ya think?
I get more disgusted with NG every time I watch her show. Not only is she wrong with her facts sometimes, but she can't get anything straight, because she won't let the guest talk, she keeps interrupting. My hubby and I were ready to scream at that interrogation of Crystal last night. Somebody better let her know she's crossing the line... shades of Melinda Duckett!!
While I agree that she was getting a bit harsh, I was glad that someone finally has put Crystal on the spot.  Everyone has put Ron and Misty on the spot - as well they should be,  but everyone seems to tip-toe around Crystal.  Double standards are not going to cut it with a missing child.  Everyone should be considered a suspect!  The instant mud slinging from the Crystal corner was like "whoah"....I think she is doing her best to get her daughter back, but she is throwing out a lot of heat towards other people the girl needs to be able to take a little herself.

Haleigh did not go missing on Crystal's watch, that's why everyone looked closer at Ron and Misty. The custody issue was a separate thing, and now it has become part of the case. Since Ron's family apparently hates her, she is fighting back, which is something she couldn't do until now. Now that this lawyer has taken up her cause, she has the tools to fight, and I hope she will hang in there and see it through to the end. These are HER children, not Misty's. She might have felt too cowed down before, but she's got somebody on her side now that knows what to do and how to do it.
You can bet that if I were in her shoes, I would be going after my son, too. It is probably too late to save Haleigh, unfortunately.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #501 on: March 19, 2009, 11:29:18 AM »

Remember I told y'all that someone from Joe's hometown emailed me, she dug this up:

COMPLAINT NUMBER: 2008-764186 WARRANT NUMBER: GS408602
PROSECUTOR: Anthony Todd Daniel
DEFENDANT: Joseph Edward Overstreet
VICTIM: Jon Nelson Allen
STATE OF TENNESSEE, COUNTY OF DAVIDSON
AFFIDAVIT
BURGLARY OF A MOTOR VEHICLE
T.C.A. 39-14-402
Personally appeared before me, the undersigned, [Select one] _x__ Commissioner, ___ Metropolitan General Sessions Judge,
the prosecutor named above and made oath in due form of law that [Select one] ___ he ___ she [Select one] ___ personally
observed _x__ has probable cause to believe that the defendant named above on 11/07/2008 in Davidson County did
unlawfully enter the [Select one] ___ freight car __x_ passenger car ___ automobile ___ truck ___ trailer ___ motor vehicle
___ boat ___ airplane of the victim named above without the effective consent of the owner, for the purpose of committing a
[Select one] ___ felony _x__ theft or ___ assault and the probable cause is as follows:
Mr. Allen (victim) states he observed Defendant inside his Mazda Protege which was parked in victim's front
yard. During the incident, victim fired a shot from a .22 cal rifle and defendant was struck in the wrist. Victim fled the
scene, but was found laying in a neighbors yard by police. Stereo in victim's car was partially ripped out. Defendant
admitted to police he broke into vehicle.
ESignature
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
A R R E S T W A R R A N T
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Information on oath having been made, that on the day and year aforesaid, and in the County aforesaid, the offense
of Burglary - Motor Vehicle E FELONY, as aforesaid, has been committed and charging the defendant thereof, you are
therefore commanded, in the name of the State, forthwith to arrest and bring the defendant before a judge of the Court of
General Sessions of Davidson County, Tennessee, to answer the above charge.
Sworn to and subscribed before me on 11/07/2008 01:53:08

She's good

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: March 19, 2009, 11:30:14 AM »

Thank you very much Wyks!!

Yes, TY...that is a lot of hard work for us that know nothing about Myspace, LOL. They sure are an interesting (to say the least) bunch. 

NCSunny

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: March 19, 2009, 11:33:12 AM »

Not to mention the non-stop "The kids wanted to be with me more than their mommy, and called me mon" by Misty, the "when Haleigh returns she'll have a new mommy" by mamma Neves and The"I was a better parent and I still am" from Ron which I have heard numerous times from the very beginning of this case...........well, IMO that IS mudslinging and a slap in the face to Crystal. Those kids have a mommy and it isn't Misty, nor will it ever be. I have 2 stepchildren who I love dearly, but I am NOT there mommy and would never say something too hurt another person in such a horrific manner on Nat'l TV Those pizz me off far more than anything else batted around by either family.

Once again, its all very jouvenile and ridiculous. They are not in high school anymore, hell they all dropped out!  The back stabbing jabber is outrageous, Crystal came out swinging, Ron and Misty have looked dumb from day 1, and you have their parents fueling the fires instead of insisting it stop and being adults about it to find HALEIGH. 

I still say I want to see Crystal answer the same types of hard questions though.  That would be her chance to show herself as the better person here.  My God look at the idiots she is up against here, she has all the chances offered to her right now on a silver platter to be the bigger person and get the custody of the children back, but she can not stoop to their level of play as she has been. 

I do agree with Crystal filing for custody for the safety and protection of JR..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #504 on: March 19, 2009, 11:35:24 AM »

IMO Ron had NEVER been interrogated on tv like Crystal has been, NG was vicious last night and so different than when mamma Neves and Ron were on, she all but started crying for them and then went balls to the walls on Crystal. She is so biased she can't see straight, and it remind me of the Caylee case very early on when she took up for everything the a's did, while we could all see the writing on the wall, she kept on with they are such "victims".......BS!
Nancy can not ask him anything much harder as he shuts everyone down with the "I was at work" or the "I don't know".  Same song different day.  She needs to ask him why does he believe Misty given all of her inconsistencies, what makes her account believable...why does he have a disgusting need to date and bed minors....**Just askin what I would ask**
Nancy does get bias, and I have said it twice now that I did not agree with her aproach and how she handled Crystal, but I am glad that Crystal was put on the spot and had to answer some hard questions.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #505 on: March 19, 2009, 11:35:45 AM »

JMO.. There have been mudslinging on both sides.. Ron has not answered any tough questions as he was @ work.. Fibsty has told too many inconsistant stories from the beginning and this has made LE frustrated on the timeline when Haleigh went missing..

Ron has put himself in the news with a sudden wedding  @ a time when he should of been drilling his g/f for answers...

Given the media a tour of the home..This is not the rich and famous. This is about Haleigh missing ..Let the crime scene stay with LE.

Getting a tatoo when the media was watching everystep they were making..

The key to finding Haleigh is Misty....

Not to mention the non-stop "The kids wanted to be with me more than their mommy, and called me mon" by Misty, the "when Haleigh returns she'll have a new mommy" by mamma Neves and The"I was a better parent and I still am" from Ron which I have heard numerous times from the very beginning of this case...........well, IMO that IS mudslinging and a slap in the face to Crystal. Those kids have a mommy and it isn't Misty, nor will it ever be. I have 2 stepchildren who I love dearly, but I am NOT there mommy and would never say something too hurt another person in such a horrific manner on Nat'l TV Those pizz me off far more than anything else batted around by either family.

I agree & think it really shows her immaturity, as Dolce said, they act like they are still in high school & never grew up. Her comments on Amber's Myspace page show that too. She seems to like to needle Ron's old girfriends and throw it in their faces that she has Ron now. JMO

Actually that is very true, but these comments from Mamma Neves and Ron also, very disturbing.............just because they don't like Crystal doesn't mean they can replace her, there is NO telling what the kids heard about their mom in that family.......sickens me to the core.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #506 on: March 19, 2009, 11:38:15 AM »

does anybody have the video with crystal and misty in the trailer together
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: March 19, 2009, 11:40:42 AM »

does anybody have the video with crystal and misty in the trailer together

Oh.. I didnt know they were in the trailer together.. First time I heard that...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: March 19, 2009, 11:41:21 AM »

Haleigh did not go missing on Crystal's watch, that's why everyone looked closer at Ron and Misty. The custody issue was a separate thing, and now it has become part of the case. Since Ron's family apparently hates her, she is fighting back, which is something she couldn't do until now. Now that this lawyer has taken up her cause, she has the tools to fight, and I hope she will hang in there and see it through to the end. These are HER children, not Misty's. She might have felt too cowed down before, but she's got somebody on her side now that knows what to do and how to do it.
You can bet that if I were in her shoes, I would be going after my son, too. It is probably too late to save Haleigh, unfortunately.
You are right, Haleigh did not go missing on her watch, but Haleigh has been her daughter for the past 9 years, she has had to deal with Ron for the past 9 years.  Why are we not talking about the back owed child support she did not attempt to pay until recently? Yet she was able to have another child by a new guy?  Yes she has a record just as Ron does, yet its not talked about as much.... She too is a key player in all of this, and we are not 100% that she is not involved in some sort of sceem, although fairly certain she isn't.  If we are going to look at everyone then lets look at everyone. 
A person who has nothing to hide hides nothing.  A person who has nothing to hide does not throw up a smoke screen in attempts to hide something.
BOTH sides have done this, now why?  That is a question we should be asking ourselves while we are searching for Haleigh.  Why all this mudding when all we want to do is find Haleigh??

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: March 19, 2009, 11:41:31 AM »

You know, I don't know what to think anymore . . . all I do is vacillate between this strange cast of characters . .

And sadly, I believe little Haleigh is no longer with us, although I sure would like to be proven wrong.    Crying or Very sad

It's exhausting, isn't it? 
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #510 on: March 19, 2009, 11:42:20 AM »

i am not sure if there was a video of it but it is when crystal asked for something of haleighs and misty said she would have to ask ron and he said no
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: March 19, 2009, 11:43:30 AM »

Actually that is very true, but these comments from Mamma Neves and Ron also, very disturbing.............just because they don't like Crystal doesn't mean they can replace her, there is NO telling what the kids heard about their mom in that family.......sickens me to the core.
I agree, and again it comes back to why are the adults not stepping up here?  Why is there the need to ruin the lives of these innocent children with this constant fighting? 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: March 19, 2009, 11:43:42 AM »

You are right, Haleigh did not go missing on her watch, but Haleigh has been her daughter for the past 9 years, she has had to deal with Ron for the past 9 years.  Why are we not talking about the back owed child support she did not attempt to pay until recently? Yet she was able to have another child by a new guy?  Yes she has a record just as Ron does, yet its not talked about as much.... She too is a key player in all of this, and we are not 100% that she is not involved in some sort of sceem, although fairly certain she isn't.  If we are going to look at everyone then lets look at everyone. 
A person who has nothing to hide hides nothing.  A person who has nothing to hide does not throw up a smoke screen in attempts to hide something.
BOTH sides have done this, now why?  That is a question we should be asking ourselves while we are searching for Haleigh.  Why all this mudding when all we want to do is find Haleigh??

Was it 5 years..
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: March 19, 2009, 11:44:43 AM »

Well, considering the media and all the nosy reporters, it would not have stayed behind the scenes. Anything these people do or say is going to be broadcast... you can take that to the bank. I have a feeling Crystal didn't intend for this to all be public. They fired questions to her, she answered them, and bam! It all goes public. This lawyer probably convinced her that this was the right thing to do, and she is just going along. Remembering the Anthonys, they couldn't go to the bathroom without it being on the nightly news. Same in this case. There was no way this could have been kept behind the scenes. No way.

I agree that things all become public once they are told in an interview with LE, but they voiced it from the get go to the media and to anyone who would listen.  We have AnneFL posting on the web their dirty laundrey...its like a huge tabloid had diareah over at WS from what is being stated over here from there. 
The lawyer did not come into play until recently, this went on before her coming onto the sceen.

Well, that's what we were talking about, wasn't it? The custody thing? That has just recently come up. 
Yep, the dirty laundry was bound to come out. Ron was poor, pitiful daddy in the beginning, he was at work, didn't know anything, and everybody wanted to know how come he had the kids and their mom didn't. Crystal wanted to let the public know that Ron was not exactly Mr. Perfect, and that got the ball rolling. I don't blame her!! She was being looked down on, called an unfit mother, she was pushed to the background, and Ron and Misty were getting the media attention. Nobody had any sympathy for her, she didn't count, because she wasn't the custodial parent. Some even accused her of kidnapping her child for money or so she could get custody back. But THEN Ron started doing the tatoo thing, the wedding thing, and smirking at the cameras, and people started seeing him as not so perfect. He wasn't acting like a grieving father... and some people now just can't stand it, so they knock Crystal for doing what she thinks is right. Oh WELL!! She was criticized for not fighting for custody before, and now that she is fighting, she's STILL criticized! There is more of a reason to do it NOW than there was then. Her daughter is missing, and probably dead!!!!! What is she supposed to do? Sit back and take it?? I DON'T THINK SO!!! And I dang sure wouldn't sit back and take it, either!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: March 19, 2009, 11:46:05 AM »

Well, considering the media and all the nosy reporters, it would not have stayed behind the scenes. Anything these people do or say is going to be broadcast... you can take that to the bank. I have a feeling Crystal didn't intend for this to all be public. They fired questions to her, she answered them, and bam! It all goes public. This lawyer probably convinced her that this was the right thing to do, and she is just going along. Remembering the Anthonys, they couldn't go to the bathroom without it being on the nightly news. Same in this case. There was no way this could have been kept behind the scenes. No way.

I agree that things all become public once they are told in an interview with LE, but they voiced it from the get go to the media and to anyone who would listen.  We have AnneFL posting on the web their dirty laundrey...its like a huge tabloid had diareah over at WS from what is being stated over here from there. 
The lawyer did not come into play until recently, this went on before her coming onto the sceen.

Well, that's what we were talking about, wasn't it? The custody thing? That has just recently come up. 
Yep, the dirty laundry was bound to come out. Ron was poor, pitiful daddy in the beginning, he was at work, didn't know anything, and everybody wanted to know how come he had the kids and their mom didn't. Crystal wanted to let the public know that Ron was not exactly Mr. Perfect, and that got the ball rolling. I don't blame her!! She was being looked down on, called an unfit mother, she was pushed to the background, and Ron and Misty were getting the media attention. Nobody had any sympathy for her, she didn't count, because she wasn't the custodial parent. Some even accused her of kidnapping her child for money or so she could get custody back. But THEN Ron started doing the tatoo thing, the wedding thing, and smirking at the cameras, and people started seeing him as not so perfect. He wasn't acting like a grieving father... and some people now just can't stand it, so they knock Crystal for doing what she thinks is right. Oh WELL!! She was criticized for not fighting for custody before, and now that she is fighting, she's STILL criticized! There is more of a reason to do it NOW than there was then. Her daughter is missing, and probably dead!!!!! What is she supposed to do? Sit back and take it?? I DON'T THINK SO!!! And I dang sure wouldn't sit back and take it, either!!

ITA....
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: March 19, 2009, 11:49:59 AM »

Rons family said he is such a wonderful father loves those kids...(the Anthonys said the same thing about Casey.)
Ron said he is just trying to make and honest living....well being a known drug dealer with arrest for it and running a drug vehicle doesn't sound do honest.  If that is an honest living I must be living in another world.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: March 19, 2009, 11:52:28 AM »

I want to hear from Cobra soon.  He has said that we will have answers here soon, I want to know what he has found that leads him to believe he is going to bring Haleigh home.

Before fallen off to sleep last night, I was thinking about the most recent activity in this case and about what Cobra said about the case coming to a conclusion soon.

The most recent activity was LE removing and taking the back door, returning the  impounded and analyzed  van to Chelsea Croslin.  Info regarding Misty and Chelsea's conversation  regarding the van.

Could it have been Joe Overstreet?

I wonder what time it was when Chelsea and family went to sleep that night.

I've wondered why the perp (if there was one) would take Haleigh and not bother with Misty if she was totally out of it.

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: March 19, 2009, 11:54:54 AM »

I did take a parenting class,not because I had to,but because I was a teen mother and wanted to do it right. I had an agreement with my children as punishment..

They knew if they did wrong,they lost privileges.. ie grounded from video games/friends and playing outside for a length of time,the length of time depended on the crime. The second offense the length of time would be extended a day or so..

I like this, Searching!  It gives the kids a clear message as to what will happen if they step over the line.  If I do this, then Mom is gonna do that.  It then becomes their choice, knowing full well what to expect. 

It's good to start this right from the start, easily works even with a 3 yr old.  (Tweaked as the child gets older). 

Out in Cali, it isn't called DFS, it's called CPS.  And I've heard from plenty of parents who have spanked their child, spanking gets out of control, CPS steps in, and the new "agreement" becomes.... 'Don't touch your child at all.  You spank, they're gone'.  An in-between probation-type status.  Many many parents have had to go to parenting classes to learn different ways to discipline their children.  Am kind of surprised to hear that out in FL, 'spanking on the rear' is an ok thing.  Typically by the time a child reaches an agency, things have often gone too far, and a no-hit rule is made.  At any rate, sounds like Ron may have been in the in-between probation-type status with DFS.  With his 'agreement' and all.  I dunno, that's just a guess. 

These kind of agencies also have other agreements, such as one betw them and the school-aged child, 'Parent hits you, you call us', and they give the child their card to keep.  That IMO is a double-edged sword, cuz it seems to make the child in control at home, sets the family up with the child having an attitude, 'you can't touch me, neener neener'.  Just my opinion tho. 

I like that you took it on yourself at such a young age, to educate yourself.  Cuz kids sure don't come with a handbook!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: March 19, 2009, 11:58:35 AM »

Rons family said he is such a wonderful father loves those kids...(the Anthonys said the same thing about Casey.)
Ron said he is just trying to make and honest living....well being a known drug dealer with arrest for it and running a drug vehicle doesn't sound do honest.  If that is an honest living I must be living in another world.
This is where it gets tainted too.  We are all victims of the Anthony's now, we will never look at any situation the same ever again.  We will find it hard to not gun for the families of these victims now that we have been double crossed by Cindy and George.

I do not think that Ron is Mr. Wonderfull either, I agree with you that if he is honest and hard working then I am Mother Theresa.

The point I have been trying to get across for the past hour is simply this.  Crystal has an opportunity here to show she is the better parent.  That will help her in her fight to get Jr and Haleigh full custody.....but she is only hurting herself with this mudslinging and juvenile behavior.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: March 19, 2009, 11:59:16 AM »

Thank you very much Wyks!!

You're welcome Heart!!  And thank you too!  You are a busy monkey!  Finding us all sorts of good info.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.