April 16, 2024, 11:42:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289034 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: March 19, 2009, 12:34:30 PM »

That really irritates me that Ron couldn't give Crystal something of Haleigh's, he is a jerk. 
I agree, but I wonder does she not have anything of Haleighs for when she comes over for her time with her mother?  Does she not have toys, blankets, clothing, or bears for her there?

Thought the same.  And didn't she bring some with her in case they found Haleigh? 
Well I doubr when she got a call in the early morning hours that her child was missing and seeing as how she lived 2 hours away that the first thought on her mind was grab a blanket and a toy seeing as how Rons house is right there with supposingly everything that would be needed should Haleigh be found,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #541 on: March 19, 2009, 12:38:36 PM »

That really irritates me that Ron couldn't give Crystal something of Haleigh's, he is a jerk. 
I agree, but I wonder does she not have anything of Haleighs for when she comes over for her time with her mother?  Does she not have toys, blankets, clothing, or bears for her there?
I wondered that also, one would think she did, but maybe she wanted something from the home that she was last seen in, I don't know. These families have me really confused, and I thought I wouldn't be surprised or confused after the Anthonys 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #542 on: March 19, 2009, 12:39:05 PM »

Thought the same.  And didn't she bring some with her in case they found Haleigh? 
Well I doubr when she got a call in the early morning hours that her child was missing and seeing as how she lived 2 hours away that the first thought on her mind was grab a blanket and a toy seeing as how Rons house is right there with supposingly everything that would be needed should Haleigh be found,,
I would have grabbed an article of clothing for tracking dog purposes myself...but then again that's just me!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: March 19, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »

I was here last night after Nancy's show. I was steamed at Nancy's attitude to Crystal. She never took that approach with Ron and his Mumma. And as has been said, Crystal wasn't looking after Haleigh when she disappeared.
I had to leave the keyboard as my anger at the entire situation was about to be transferred to people posting here who seem to think that Ron is a good Daddy and maybe he loved Misty and that's why they got married, blah blah.
I guess we bring what we are and how we perceive the world to these boards.
People who have been abused see an abuser in Ron. People who have seen spousal abuse in their own family will see that in Ron.
Ron has admitted to spanking the kids, but within the limits of what DFS and the law allows. He's had contact with DFS in regards to that, why ? Crystal's complaints ? or didn't it come out that there was a former girlfriend that also made a report ?
How much time did Ron spend with the kids ? Or did he leave alot of it to his Grandmother or his mother ?  The Grandmother was dropping off clean clothes on the Monday, was that because the kids were there on the weekend ?  His weekend ?
I want to see Crystal Mommy up and have the right thing done for the boy. Maybe she never did it before because she wasn't in a position to do so before. Money wise or emotionally strong enought to stand up to Ron and his bs.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: March 19, 2009, 12:42:04 PM »

I need something cleared up, isn't Lindsey the one that lives very close to Ron and Misty? Chelsea lives in another area of Florida, right? So was the van in the neighborhood, or with Chelsea in another area? 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: March 19, 2009, 12:42:36 PM »

I would have grabbed an article of clothing for tracking dog purposes myself...but then again that's just me!
well I would only think of getting myself to the place my child was missing from as quickly as possible, knowing that Ron would have everything a tracking dog would need, I would just be gone as fast as possible,,,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #546 on: March 19, 2009, 12:44:31 PM »

Rons family said he is such a wonderful father loves those kids...(the Anthonys said the same thing about Casey.)
Ron said he is just trying to make and honest living....well being a known drug dealer with arrest for it and running a drug vehicle doesn't sound do honest.  If that is an honest living I must be living in another world.
This is where it gets tainted too.  We are all victims of the Anthony's now, we will never look at any situation the same ever again.  We will find it hard to not gun for the families of these victims now that we have been double crossed by Cindy and George.

I do not think that Ron is Mr. Wonderfull either, I agree with you that if he is honest and hard working then I am Mother Theresa.

The point I have been trying to get across for the past hour is simply this.  Crystal has an opportunity here to show she is the better parent.  That will help her in her fight to get Jr and Haleigh full custody.....but she is only hurting herself with this mudslinging and juvenile behavior.

I agree Dolce.  Crystal has the opportunity to rise above the juvenile behavior and try for custody without mudslinging.  She could just let her attorney handle things behind the scenes.  Not sure why she seems to want to bring herself lower with the mudslinging etc.  Unless it's because that's all she could think of that might work.  And with the atty stepping in, that might help Crystal refocus and get a grip, hauling herself out of the mud pit, and taking a higher road in her fight for Jr.... and Haleigh, should she return.  Hopefully what her atty will help her realize is that she *can* rise above it all, with dignity and respect, fight for custody, and in the end she may convince the court that she's the better parent after all.  Seems like her actions have much to do with that!  She may just not have known how, before. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: March 19, 2009, 12:44:57 PM »

I was here last night after Nancy's show. I was steamed at Nancy's attitude to Crystal. She never took that approach with Ron and his Mumma. And as has been said, Crystal wasn't looking after Haleigh when she disappeared.
I had to leave the keyboard as my anger at the entire situation was about to be transferred to people posting here who seem to think that Ron is a good Daddy and maybe he loved Misty and that's why they got married, blah blah.
People who have been abused see an abuser in Ron. People who have seen spousal abuse in their own family will see that in Ron.
Ron has admitted to spanking the kids, but within the limits of what DFS and the law allows. He's had contact with DFS in regards to that, why ? Crystal's complaints ? or didn't it come out that there was a former girlfriend that also made a report ?
How much time did Ron spend with the kids ? Or did he leave alot of it to his Grandmother or his mother ?  The Grandmother was dropping off clean clothes on the Monday, was that because the kids were there on the weekend ?  His weekend ?
I want to see Crystal Mommy up and have the right thing done for the boy. Maybe she never did it before because she wasn't in a position to do so before. Money wise or emotionally strong enought to stand up to Ron and his bs.

ITA

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: March 19, 2009, 12:44:58 PM »

catching up . Has the day shift seen this ? WTH ?
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031809_haleigh_van_questions
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: March 19, 2009, 12:45:37 PM »

Again a very good post and I agree with you. I have not experienced abuse or spousal abuse, but I sure can see that Ron is a ticking time bomb, and again I will say he scares me. I do hope that Jr is placed in the proper home, I do not believe Ron and Misty are the people that Jr should be with. IMO
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #550 on: March 19, 2009, 12:46:42 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!  I do pray that today little Haleigh is found. I do not think I have ever seen such a bunch of immature people in my life. My gosh Misty's mother is only a year older than my daughter and looks older than I do.I have a 17 yr old grandson that is more of a man than Ron. And no he has no children.

I for one disciplined my children when they were growing up. No I did not beat them, but they got a spanking on their behinds if they needed it. Or as they got older were grounded, or had priviledges taken away. I never tried to be my kids best friend....they knew who the parent was and who the child was. I did not argue with my kids either. If I said no...that was the end of the discussion. When my oldest got to the teen yrs I explained that you are judged by the company you keep and by your own actions. If they wanted my trust...always tell me the truth. And I can just see me letting a 15 yr old drop out of school and move in with a 25 yr old man at 16. I would have beaten Ron to a bloody pulp or had him arrested if he even got near my daughter. I live in the south and I live in a small town and it is done here also. I worked 2 and some times 3 jobs to support my kids and make sure they had good clothes and a roof over their heads and food on the table. And most of all I made sure they knew they came first in my life. I have ben divorced since my kids were 8 and 18 months old. And no man has ever spent the night in my home with my kids in it.

Ron, Misty and Crystal seem to never had a role model in their lives at all. The parents are all as bad as the kids in this case. I am glad Crystal is finally starting to stand up for her kids. FTLOG someone needs to.
Sorry for the long post...just had to get it out.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: March 19, 2009, 12:46:58 PM »

I need something cleared up, isn't Lindsey the one that lives very close to Ron and Misty? Chelsea lives in another area of Florida, right? So was the van in the neighborhood, or with Chelsea in another area? 
As best as I can figure out from the video, chelsia says it was in her front yard and when they got the call that Haleigh was missing and went outside to go to Ronalds house is when she noticed it wasnt parked where she last had parked it!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #552 on: March 19, 2009, 12:47:12 PM »

well I would only think of getting myself to the place my child was missing from as quickly as possible, knowing that Ron would have everything a tracking dog would need, I would just be gone as fast as possible,,,,,

Not to mention that she either had to get the baby's things together for Chloe or find someone to take care of Chloe

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: March 19, 2009, 12:48:02 PM »

yep.strange

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #554 on: March 19, 2009, 12:48:29 PM »

Actually that is very true, but these comments from Mamma Neves and Ron also, very disturbing.............just because they don't like Crystal doesn't mean they can replace her, there is NO telling what the kids heard about their mom in that family.......sickens me to the core.
I agree, and again it comes back to why are the adults not stepping up here?  Why is there the need to ruin the lives of these innocent children with this constant fighting? 

I agee the children are the most important things here and for the sake of their future maybe the adults will be able to straighten up but the truth as it's been shown is that this bad mouthing and drugs and getting married and having babies as teens is the reality of these families and even this tragedy is not going to change it.

Not everybody deals with life as we might, not everybody has the desire to expand their horizons or rear their kids in the manner nthat the newest experts advise. It appears that the Cummings/Sheffields don't feel that their methods are out of the norm and in Satsuma maybe they're not.

In a perfect world RC and CS would put aside their diffs but sadly there's prolly too much water under the bridge for that and now with HL gone the gloves are off.  Makes all of us sad.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: March 19, 2009, 12:48:41 PM »

I'm so darned mixed up with this stupid van, who owns it, who was driving it, where was it parked? Was this a van that several people used, even though it belonged to one family member? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: March 19, 2009, 12:50:20 PM »

As best as I can figure out from the video, chelsia says it was in her front yard and when they got the call that Haleigh was missing and went outside to go to Ronalds house is when she noticed it wasnt parked where she last had parked it!
Thanks, and Chelsea is she the one that lives in Daytona, I think that is the city.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: March 19, 2009, 12:51:24 PM »

Again a very good post and I agree with you. I have not experienced abuse or spousal abuse, but I sure can see that Ron is a ticking time bomb, and again I will say he scares me. I do hope that Jr is placed in the proper home, I do not believe Ron and Misty are the people that Jr should be with. IMO
I agree Nancy angered me as well..I have experienced spousal abuse and it was not a fun thing to go through..Once I never left sooner because the money and not thinking I could make it with my children on my own..I understand exactley what you are saying and totally agree.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: March 19, 2009, 12:52:44 PM »

Thank you very much Wyks!!

Yes, TY...that is a lot of hard work for us that know nothing about Myspace, LOL. They sure are an interesting (to say the least) bunch. 

You're welcome Sunny!  And I'll share this with Heart, cuz the harder part of this was finding those myspace links and pulling them together.  I just helped the links to work.  Teamwork!!    

It's true what you say, this sure IS an ermmm interesting bunch! 

One thing I find odd, is that many pages are partly in Spanish.  And to me those folks don't seem Hispanic at all.  I can understand one or two, just seems to be more than that.  Nuttin wrong with that, just am wondering why. 

YW and sorry so far behind, but I am in the process of moving & when I take a break I pop in to catch up. I too caught the Hispanic thing, wonder if it is a new kid 'thang' where they are? I know it isn't here with my kids. I have heard my kids taking about a Myspace viewer for private pages and when they get home I will ask. I really know nothing about Myspace, but do look in on the kids pages to see what they are up too. It is a great tool, when you have access. I think all caring parents should make it a must, i.e. knowing login passwords, etc. Sorry for all the rambling..LOL..back to packing again BBL

NCSunny

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: March 19, 2009, 12:53:03 PM »

Not to mention that she either had to get the baby's things together for Chloe or find someone to take care of Chloe
Over yonder there is so much discussion about when did Crystal arrive, why didn't she arrive sooner, where did she go before she got to the trailer. It's nuts, of course you have to get somewhat ready, dress, get the baby ready, etc. It's like this weird conspiracy about her arrival. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.