April 26, 2024, 11:19:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289390 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #580 on: March 19, 2009, 01:32:52 PM »

I have seen it speculated in 2 seperate incidences now that AnnaFL is actually Marie...can this be?
No, I have talked to them both, Anna FL once and Marie many times, Marie is saddened over AnnaFL's choice of her PI, as I had already warned them about him from the Caylee case, and Marie wanted NO part of Dominic Casey there.......
Interesting.  I read that Marie was vouching for AnnaFL??  Is that true?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #581 on: March 19, 2009, 01:33:02 PM »

Here is a response from a so called neighbor, player, when asked about if anyone has stepped up and offered help with the custody battle.     According to my friends, Ron is not going to get involved with this garbage at this time. He feels that the focus should be on Haliegh. The mother is taking critism from the locals for her "Halieghbug" donation center. It is way over the top IMO and most folks I know think the same. Some people have been asked to leave by her and her cadre of money grubbers. I believe that there will be a backlash against her scheme and there will be plenty of support for Ron, once Haliegh is found. (IMO) She & her mother have made this into a dollar deal circus and no interest in the child. That should be evident by her non payment of court ordered support for several years. That is fact and not rumor. I really wonder if this is a neighbor or family member of Rons? It seems like the town is divided with Ron and Crystal supporters. 

Either him or mama Neves that support due is about 1 yrs worth and not many yrs, and ( NOT taking up for non payment of CS), but 1 in 12 americans is without a job right now, so it's not that easy to find one, 700 people with degrees showed up for a janitorial job and over 1200 for a job at Starbucks, sooooo I'll wait just a bit before I jump on that bandwagon because the last firm I worked for wnt under and I was without a job for a yr, thank God it was a Canadian company because I was lucky enough to have a chitload of severance pay, but most do not

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: March 19, 2009, 01:34:45 PM »

I have seen it speculated in 2 seperate incidences now that AnnaFL is actually Marie...can this be?
That I have no idea, but there is a poster on another forum that says he is a neighbor, and I'm suspicious it could be Ron 
  Does he say he has no idea what happened because he was at work?    Does he speak in slurred sentences?
Over Younger....can u see whats posted or do u have to be a member?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #583 on: March 19, 2009, 01:35:32 PM »

No, I have talked to them both, Anna FL once and Marie many times, Marie is saddened over AnnaFL's choice of her PI, as I had already warned them about him from the Caylee case, and Marie wanted NO part of Dominic Casey there.......
Interesting.  I read that Marie was vouching for AnnaFL??  Is that true?

She vouched for her to me when I first called trying to help by telling me exactly how they were related, but she is upset with some of her choices and Dom being one of them.......I warned Anna Fl about his reputation when we first spoke.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: March 19, 2009, 01:35:48 PM »

That I have no idea, but there is a poster on another forum that says he is a neighbor, and I'm suspicious it could be Ron 
  Does he say he has no idea what happened because he was at work?    Does he speak in slurred sentences?
EDIT...I meant Younder...geez cant type today
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: March 19, 2009, 01:35:55 PM »

So Ron doesn't want to get involved in this custody thing. But he will have to answer to the allegations made by the lawyer. DFS has to investigate now. LE had a complaint on the back burner made thirty days before this happened. It's not in his hands. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: March 19, 2009, 01:36:08 PM »

Here is a response from a so called neighbor, player, when asked about if anyone has stepped up and offered help with the custody battle.     According to my friends, Ron is not going to get involved with this garbage at this time. He feels that the focus should be on Haliegh. The mother is taking critism from the locals for her "Halieghbug" donation center. It is way over the top IMO and most folks I know think the same. Some people have been asked to leave by her and her cadre of money grubbers. I believe that there will be a backlash against her scheme and there will be plenty of support for Ron, once Haliegh is found. (IMO) She & her mother have made this into a dollar deal circus and no interest in the child. That should be evident by her non payment of court ordered support for several years. That is fact and not rumor. I really wonder if this is a neighbor or family member of Rons? It seems like the town is divided with Ron and Crystal supporters. 
Sounds too well versed to be Ron or Misty MIO.  Maybe a close relative of theirs though?  His mother perhaps?

The town should not be taking sides, the town should be searching for that baby!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #587 on: March 19, 2009, 01:37:11 PM »

Darn it no, but he praises Ron and Misty to the point one steps back and says sure. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: March 19, 2009, 01:38:34 PM »

I have never been a member over there or ventured over there, so I do not know what to tell you.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: March 19, 2009, 01:40:39 PM »

You do not have to be a member, but you do have to be a member to read and post in the parking lot and other forums. In the parking lot there is a rumor thread, and a friends and relative thread.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: March 19, 2009, 01:41:05 PM »

Darn it no, but he praises Ron and Misty to the point one steps back and says sure. 

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: March 19, 2009, 01:41:16 PM »

So Ron doesn't want to get involved in this custody thing. But he will have to answer to the allegations made by the lawyer. DFS has to investigate now. LE had a complaint on the back burner made thirty days before this happened. It's not in his hands. 
On I believe HLN today one of his family members said RC welcomes DCF to investagate.Hmm
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: March 19, 2009, 01:41:56 PM »

On I believe HLN today one of his family members said RC welcomes DCF to investagate.Hmm
Interesting...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: March 19, 2009, 01:42:58 PM »

Shoot posted before I finished!
If I were coming onto the internet as a someone other than myself I would want to be the Queen of England, not Ron! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: March 19, 2009, 01:44:13 PM »

Now we are talking!  Spill the beans LE.

**WHY would a child abuse claim be on the back burner???????**

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: March 19, 2009, 01:58:36 PM »

I agree KatGram!  It's true that we each bring our own perspectives to this forum, especially because of our own life experiences.  I do know that my being jaded, causes me to want to see each side.  Even if I lean toward one side or the other. 

I think that's why, in part, some of us can see and understand Ron's side, yet can also see and understand Crystal's side.  Add into the mix, there's Misty's side.  (which can be added to Ron's side, yet can be seperate from that too). 

It doesn't help, the shenanigans that EACH side is pulling.  Some may be more inclined to lean in one direction or the other, yet when there's another stunt pulled by someone on that side, it causes us to go  .  It's become a confusing mess! 

While I don't agree with many of Ron's choices, for example, I can look at him and see a father who seems to truly love his children.  I can see how, in the beginning, he stood tall against the darts being thrown at him by the other side.  And he did not throw darts back, at that time.  But IMO, his family buckled under the darts and the scrutiny of the media, etc. and it seems Ron along with them.   Then his family began their defensive posture, and it has gone downhill from there.  With family and Ron as well slinging darts back at the other side.  I think they tried to take the high road in the beginning, and became exhausted.  Still not sure that Ron is the "bad guy" in all of this.  We just don't have enough info... yet. 

And then there's Misty.  She does seem to be 'the key' to this investigation, simply because nothing of what she says adds up.  It could be that Misty either knows what happened to Haleigh or had a hand in it.  It could be that she was 'out of it' and honestly has no clue what happened.  But if so, why not just say that and quit with the apparent lies/inconsistent stories.  And in any of the above, it could be that Ron has no clue what part Misty may have played in Haleigh's disappearance, no matter his past.  It could be that he knows exactly what happened and is helping Misty to cover it up, or her helping him to cover it up.  Yet Ron could be an honest to gosh grieving father, and what Misty knows/is and is not doing, is helping to make him look like a guilty party, whether he is or isn't.  His own present actions with Misty, isn't helping him to appear to be an honest to gosh grieving father.  Yet it could be a cover-up in some way, having to do with Haleigh, or they might be trying to help deflect possible court charges down the road with charges of stat rape, etc.  Could be none of these things.  Something seems to be up with Misty and it could land Ron as an accomplice, whether or not he actually is.   Still not sure that Misty is the "bad guy" in all of this.  We just don't have enough info... yet.   

And then there's Crystal.  I struggle with staying totally on her side, simply because I can relate to her so very well.  Yet even so, she has IMO made some grave mistakes of her own, in the past and present.  She may be totally innocent with Haleigh's disappearance, yet is causing folks to look at her hard, because of her timing with the custody fight.  Not saying that 'she stole' Haleigh, yet saying hey, it's a possibility, just cuz she seems to NEED those kids right now.  And why now?  As others have said, why not 3 years ago?  On the other hand, maybe enough is enough for her and she NEEDS to get custody now so that this doesn't happen to Jr.  I can understand that too.  It's a hard road she's chosen to go down.  Am hoping that it's for all the right reasons.  The mudslinging and dart-throwing is not, IMO, helping her cause.  And yet, perhaps being in the spotlight was her first chance to get folks to actually listen to her.  Seems to me that she may have been beaten down by Ron's side long ago, and didn't have the ooooomph til now to stand up and fight.  Still not sure that Crystal is the "bad guy" in all of this.  We just don't have enough info... yet.

One very confusing mess!!  And like others have said, I thought I'd never see a bigger mess than the Anthony case.  Whew!!  This is the next case out, it's a mind-boggling worse mess.. in different ways. 

And I'm betting that the in-fighting that has occurred in this thread is simply because one monkey leans one way while another leans the other way, each with their own passionate viewpoints.  We can and have allowed each other to have different opinions from one another, and have still managed to get along. 

Let's continue to remember when we come across opinions different from our own, to take a deep breath, and realize that right now we don't have all the info yet.  And as it stands today, everyone's opinion is a possibility.  No one has 'the right opinion' and no one has the 'wrong opinion'.  They just are that, opinions.  Ya know what it seems like to me?  Seems like what one monkey says about either side is true, whether negative or positive.  Depending on what our own opinions are, for whichever side, we need to be able to hear both the negative and the positive for each side, and continue to treat each other with kindness. 

Cuz we are the Scared Monkeys.... and we rock!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: March 19, 2009, 01:59:24 PM »

Ohhhhh!!     Sorry that was so long! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: March 19, 2009, 02:01:22 PM »

That's okay, it was a great post 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: March 19, 2009, 02:07:24 PM »

I still think that Mistie knows something and I think that if I was Chrystal and I found out that Ronald married Mistie, then I would have done whatever I had too to get my other child away from her since now its known that she will be the one living with Ronald as the new Mrs. Cummings, Oh yea, I wouldnt want my child around her at all....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: March 19, 2009, 02:08:46 PM »

Bravo Monkey for your LOOOONNNNGGGG Post Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.