March 28, 2024, 03:39:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288141 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #600 on: March 19, 2009, 02:11:16 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!  I do pray that today little Haleigh is found. I do not think I have ever seen such a bunch of immature people in my life. My gosh Misty's mother is only a year older than my daughter and looks older than I do.I have a 17 yr old grandson that is more of a man than Ron. And no he has no children.

I for one disciplined my children when they were growing up. No I did not beat them, but they got a spanking on their behinds if they needed it. Or as they got older were grounded, or had priviledges taken away. I never tried to be my kids best friend....they knew who the parent was and who the child was. I did not argue with my kids either. If I said no...that was the end of the discussion. When my oldest got to the teen yrs I explained that you are judged by the company you keep and by your own actions. If they wanted my trust...always tell me the truth. And I can just see me letting a 15 yr old drop out of school and move in with a 25 yr old man at 16. I would have beaten Ron to a bloody pulp or had him arrested if he even got near my daughter. I live in the south and I live in a small town and it is done here also. I worked 2 and some times 3 jobs to support my kids and make sure they had good clothes and a roof over their heads and food on the table. And most of all I made sure they knew they came first in my life. I have ben divorced since my kids were 8 and 18 months old. And no man has ever spent the night in my home with my kids in it.

Ron, Misty and Crystal seem to never had a role model in their lives at all. The parents are all as bad as the kids in this case. I am glad Crystal is finally starting to stand up for her kids. FTLOG someone needs to.
Sorry for the long post...just had to get it out.

Well said, Darla!    

And thank you for being to your kids what they needed.  Wish we had more parents like you and others who've done the same, we'd likely have a lot less problems in the world! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: March 19, 2009, 02:12:40 PM »

I still think that Mistie knows something and I think that if I was Chrystal and I found out that Ronald married Mistie, then I would have done whatever I had too to get my other child away from her since now its known that she will be the one living with Ronald as the new Mrs. Cummings, Oh yea, I wouldnt want my child around her at all....
I would not allow my dog around Misty, let alone a child. And where is Misty and Ron, they seem to be very quiet. 
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #602 on: March 19, 2009, 02:13:10 PM »

I want to hear from Cobra soon.  He has said that we will have answers here soon, I want to know what he has found that leads him to believe he is going to bring Haleigh home.

Before fallen off to sleep last night, I was thinking about the most recent activity in this case and about what Cobra said about the case coming to a conclusion soon.

The most recent activity was LE removing and taking the back door, returning the  impounded and analyzed  van to Chelsea Croslin.  Info regarding Misty and Chelsea's conversation  regarding the van.

Could it have been Joe Overstreet?

I wonder what time it was when Chelsea and family went to sleep that night.

I've wondered why the perp (if there was one) would take Haleigh and not bother with Misty if she was totally out of it.
Interesting.  I do think there is a lot more to Joe in all of this too.
I have also wondered why take Haleigh and not Misty or Jr?

I've wondered this too!  Yet we've heard Ron say that "Haleigh is his heart".  Someone pisssssed off at Ron might think the best way to get back at him, is to take what is most precious to him. 

I think we are looking at a pedophile.  I think if it was revenge they would have shot or injured Ron.

MM
Sunflower_Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: March 19, 2009, 02:13:23 PM »

I finally got caught up on the last 20+ pages of this thread and am now making my first post. I found you guys through WS, where I am a member too, but here recently am left sitting there wondering why I bother to post there. I won’t elaborate because from what all I have read here, you all already know what I would say!

I have been following this case from the beginning and have not really waivered from my initial thoughts. Bits and pieces have come out for me to elaborate more on my thinking and why, however, I still have days where I think that the key (besides Misty and Ron) to solving this is something very simple or small.

The 911 call was very over the top on Ron's part...IMO. I can understand swearing and crying but not calling your girlfriend a dumb b**ch. Neither one of them seemed to know any of the details regarding Haleigh's height, weight, hair color etc. As for Ron asking Misty...How you let my daughter get stole b**ch...Interesting that the first we hear is this and how he is obviously very upset that something has happened to his daughter and does what any normal person would do in the same situation, which is, to blame the person who was in charge of the child at the time. Not once have we heard Ron question Misty's ever-changing stories or place any blame on her again.  Me personally, I find that extremely odd.

The first interview with Misty and her mother only brought on a multitude of questions. When she was telling the story about the blankets all I could do was ask WTH are you telling us this for? It was information that didn’t need to be told but Misty felt it was important to tell. Also when she is talking about washing Haleigh’s blanket and the blanket off of the window, because her blanket was in the van that they took she says she put a little sheet over Haleigh. The emotion she showed when making that statement seemed to me to be the only true emotion in the whole interview.

When  LE asked Misty to come into the trailer with them to try to find the clothes that Haleigh had worn to school that day and she conveniently found the pink shirt that Haleigh was wearing when she put her to bed that night. I still don’t know what to think about the pink shirt. In the clothing description Misty said a pink shirt. The shirt she found was a pink Hannah Montana shirt. Why, if that was in fact the shirt that Haleigh had on when she went to bed, didn’t Misty include the ‘Hannah Montana” in the description. I would also think that LE or whoever took the description from her would have asked was there anything on the tee? I don’t know, but the shirt ordeal has always nagged at me…I’m just not sure why!

Ron’s mother, Teresa, seems to stand behind Misty as though she has known her for her short 17 years. That is one of the oddest things to me. She has no problems letting it be known that she doesn’t really care for Haleigh or Jr’s mother, Crystal, by continually telling media that Haleigh and Jr both call Misty mom, they love her like she is there mother, etc. I know that she is one that would do whatever she had to do to protect Ron, so it makes me think that they all know more of this story than they are letting on. I cannot see Ron protecting/helping  Misty from anything, however, I can see Misty protecting/helping Ron.

I watched the Nancy Grace show with Ron/Teresa and the one with Crystal and her attorney. Nancy definitely was overly soft with Ron/Teresa and then treated Crystal as though she were the dirt that Nancy had just scraped off the bottom of her shoe. I also sent an email to Miss Nancy! I cannot remember the poster who gave the link, but thank you!

I would love to see how Ron would react to Nancy picking apart his arrest record and asking some tough questions.  For that matter, I would love to see Misty on there!!! Of course, Misty would just walk out on the interview because Nancy would be mean  and imply that she is lying!!! I don’t for one minute believe that Misty is as stupid or niave as some think her to be. That is just what she wants people to think, IMO.

I hate that Ron and Crystal cannot come together and be amicable with one another throughout this whole mess. I was impressed with Crystal during that last presser where she said that she loves and needs Haleigh and so does her daddy. I know a lot of people are giving Crystal hell for talking about Ron and his alleged drug use and abuse but honestly if I were her I would be doing the exact same thing. I would tell everything about myself and the father of my child because maybe, just maybe something would come from it or help. Not to mention that it would be found out anyways.

I have so many things to say and so many thoughts running through my head with this case but just now realized how long this post is of mine…LOL! As you all will soon see, I like to talk and sometimes it is really, really, really hard for me to shut up!!!
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: March 19, 2009, 02:15:23 PM »

Hey everybody.  Can they do testing on the van, to see if the scratches were made by a building, brush, or metal, or do I watch too much C.S.I.?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #605 on: March 19, 2009, 02:16:46 PM »

I still think that Mistie knows something and I think that if I was Chrystal and I found out that Ronald married Mistie, then I would have done whatever I had too to get my other child away from her since now its known that she will be the one living with Ronald as the new Mrs. Cummings, Oh yea, I wouldnt want my child around her at all....
I would not allow my dog around Misty, let alone a child. And where is Misty and Ron, they seem to be very quiet. 
Well thats because there is a snake among them.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: March 19, 2009, 02:21:46 PM »

WELCOME Sunflower_Girl    Great first post, oh believe me no explanation necessary about WS 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: March 19, 2009, 02:22:08 PM »

So Ron doesn't want to get involved in this custody thing. But he will have to answer to the allegations made by the lawyer. DFS has to investigate now. LE had a complaint on the back burner made thirty days before this happened. It's not in his hands. 
On I believe HLN today one of his family members said RC welcomes DCF to investagate.Hmm
Now we are talking!  Spill the beans LE.

**WHY would a child abuse claim be on the back burner???????**
I heard it on NG last night. From the lawyer that there had been an allegation made in the thirty days before and then I read it here last night in an article that LE was aware of the allegation but hadn't investigated it yet.  I don't know if there had been several allegations
by Crystal in the past or if it was the former young gf. Or, if they got the complaint and decided that it was a he said / she said thing due to the custody arrangements or the child support issues. Or lacked eye witness credibility. Kids do fall down. They do get injuries, even with the most careful of parents. Unless someone saw him abusing the kids or getting carried away with a stick or a belt all he has to do is say, they fell down, they walked into a door.
Misty was looking after the kids that night, said Haleigh was wearing a pink shirt, then the shirt was in the laundry by the back door. LE says her story of the events is inconsistent.
That should be the focus of Ron and his clan, not Crystal and her issues or the Haleigh Bug centre. Ron went to NY, Crystal is close to where Haleigh went missing.
.. My daughter's first husband tried to change custody as my daughter was working shift work and he tried to make a big deal about that .. that she wasn't with the GD as much as he could be. He filed papers and more papers. It was all due to the resentment that he had to pay her child support. He made something out of nothing in his motions that only existed in his mind. He went too far, I no longer speak to him. My point is that this child support issue makes people do and say some pretty crazy things to tip the scales in their favor.   
Sunflower_Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: March 19, 2009, 02:24:12 PM »

I was wondering myself, I figured Ron would have somehow made it into the media spotlight just to argue that he is not an abuser and does not abuse his kids after the Nancy Grace show with Crystal. But I guess him saying he would not get into the child custody was his way of doing that.

I would like to hear that LE pulled Misty back in for questioning!!!
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #609 on: March 19, 2009, 02:24:14 PM »

I haven't followed this case too closely, why is NG being such a Major Biotch to the biomom?

Well whenever this finally comes to an end, we will see if NG was a Major Biotch or just doing her job.

I will have to say that NG was like a little mellow kitten with Ron a couple of days ago.

You reckon NG might be a bit bias.  

Ya think?
I get more disgusted with NG every time I watch her show. Not only is she wrong with her facts sometimes, but she can't get anything straight, because she won't let the guest talk, she keeps interrupting. My hubby and I were ready to scream at that interrogation of Crystal last night. Somebody better let her know she's crossing the line... shades of Melinda Duckett!!
While I agree that she was getting a bit harsh, I was glad that someone finally has put Crystal on the spot.  Everyone has put Ron and Misty on the spot - as well they should be,  but everyone seems to tip-toe around Crystal.  Double standards are not going to cut it with a missing child.  Everyone should be considered a suspect!  The instant mud slinging from the Crystal corner was like "whoah"....I think she is doing her best to get her daughter back, but she is throwing out a lot of heat towards other people the girl needs to be able to take a little herself.

Haleigh did not go missing on Crystal's watch, that's why everyone looked closer at Ron and Misty. The custody issue was a separate thing, and now it has become part of the case. Since Ron's family apparently hates her, she is fighting back, which is something she couldn't do until now. Now that this lawyer has taken up her cause, she has the tools to fight, and I hope she will hang in there and see it through to the end. These are HER children, not Misty's. She might have felt too cowed down before, but she's got somebody on her side now that knows what to do and how to do it.
You can bet that if I were in her shoes, I would be going after my son, too. It is probably too late to save Haleigh, unfortunately.

Do you think Crystal is in an abusive relationship now?  She has not been with Ronald for 4 years.

I wouldn't doubt it for a minute!  Chad already has charges for abuse from his current wife in their past relationship, either with her, their kids, or all.  Seems his divorce isn't final.  And stats prove out that if a man is abusive to one wife/kids, he typically will repeat that with the next relationship/kids.  (Typically... not always)  Just as it's typical for an abused woman to escape one violent relationship, only to end up in another.  Of course there are abused women who do go on to find a good men, yet stats have shown that's not what has been typical.  (My youngest son's fiance was abused in her previous relationship, and she found herself a good man this time, who is not abusive.  So yes... it can happen).  If there hasn't been abuse yet in the relationship betw Crystal/Chad, well... there's a high risk for abuse there.  IMO.   

You are certainly right about perpetuating the behaviour from one relationship to another.  I am thinking that might not be a good environment either for the children.  I hope due to the investigation she doesn't run the risk of too much exposure to her life now and losing the other baby girl. Just a thought. 

MM
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #610 on: March 19, 2009, 02:25:33 PM »

Hey everybody.  Can they do testing on the van, to see if the scratches were made by a building, brush, or metal, or do I watch too much C.S.I.?

I am sure they can.  That is probably why they kept it so long.  Doing all kinds of tests.

MM
Sunflower_Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: March 19, 2009, 02:26:06 PM »

WELCOME Sunflower_Girl    Great first post, oh believe me no explanation necessary about WS 

Thank you!!!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #612 on: March 19, 2009, 02:26:20 PM »

Thank you Wyks for your kind comment. I was beginning to think I was invisible this morning.

Great post Sunflower_Girl and Welcome to the cage.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Sunflower_Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: March 19, 2009, 02:28:28 PM »

Thank you Wyks for your kind comment. I was beginning to think I was invisible this morning.

Thank you!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: March 19, 2009, 02:30:06 PM »

You are never invisible darla, and you look stunning in your Easter outfit. 
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #615 on: March 19, 2009, 02:32:26 PM »

here is a good poem i found on another website wanted to share it

The Rumor Has It

The rumor has it
When you gave life to me,
You were suppose to
Promised to Take care of me,
To see to my every childish needs,
To Established a safe environment.

Where were you when I Needed You!
You walked around with your head held down
You Acted like you were the only one missing
But I'm the one Missing,Too!
Where were you when My Heart Stopped Beating
Did yours stop too!
How Strong was your Love
When I Needed You.

the rumor is
Do you know How I Loved you,
I went where you went
I don't know the rules, of being a Daddy's Girl
You Were my Childish need.
Established, In an Unsafe Environment!

Where were you when I Needed You!
You walked around with your head held down
You Acted like you were the only one missing
But I'm the one Missing,Too!
Where were you when My Heart Stopped Beating
Did yours stop too!
How Strong was your Love
When I Needed You.
--------------------------------------------------
When it came to this Child, Putnam County, Sheriff's office, Ronald Cummings,DCF - ie: Social services, Everyone, fell short of their responsibility, where Haleigh is concerned:::
3/18/2009 10:55 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #616 on: March 19, 2009, 02:33:30 PM »

I finally got caught up on the last 20+ pages of this thread and am now making my first post. I found you guys through WS, where I am a member too, but here recently am left sitting there wondering why I bother to post there. I won’t elaborate because from what all I have read here, you all already know what I would say!

I have been following this case from the beginning and have not really waivered from my initial thoughts. Bits and pieces have come out for me to elaborate more on my thinking and why, however, I still have days where I think that the key (besides Misty and Ron) to solving this is something very simple or small.

The 911 call was very over the top on Ron's part...IMO. I can understand swearing and crying but not calling your girlfriend a dumb b**ch. Neither one of them seemed to know any of the details regarding Haleigh's height, weight, hair color etc. As for Ron asking Misty...How you let my daughter get stole b**ch...Interesting that the first we hear is this and how he is obviously very upset that something has happened to his daughter and does what any normal person would do in the same situation, which is, to blame the person who was in charge of the child at the time. Not once have we heard Ron question Misty's ever-changing stories or place any blame on her again.  Me personally, I find that extremely odd.

The first interview with Misty and her mother only brought on a multitude of questions. When she was telling the story about the blankets all I could do was ask WTH are you telling us this for? It was information that didn’t need to be told but Misty felt it was important to tell. Also when she is talking about washing Haleigh’s blanket and the blanket off of the window, because her blanket was in the van that they took she says she put a little sheet over Haleigh. The emotion she showed when making that statement seemed to me to be the only true emotion in the whole interview.

When  LE asked Misty to come into the trailer with them to try to find the clothes that Haleigh had worn to school that day and she conveniently found the pink shirt that Haleigh was wearing when she put her to bed that night. I still don’t know what to think about the pink shirt. In the clothing description Misty said a pink shirt. The shirt she found was a pink Hannah Montana shirt. Why, if that was in fact the shirt that Haleigh had on when she went to bed, didn’t Misty include the ‘Hannah Montana” in the description. I would also think that LE or whoever took the description from her would have asked was there anything on the tee? I don’t know, but the shirt ordeal has always nagged at me…I’m just not sure why!

Ron’s mother, Teresa, seems to stand behind Misty as though she has known her for her short 17 years. That is one of the oddest things to me. She has no problems letting it be known that she doesn’t really care for Haleigh or Jr’s mother, Crystal, by continually telling media that Haleigh and Jr both call Misty mom, they love her like she is there mother, etc. I know that she is one that would do whatever she had to do to protect Ron, so it makes me think that they all know more of this story than they are letting on. I cannot see Ron protecting/helping  Misty from anything, however, I can see Misty protecting/helping Ron.

I watched the Nancy Grace show with Ron/Teresa and the one with Crystal and her attorney. Nancy definitely was overly soft with Ron/Teresa and then treated Crystal as though she were the dirt that Nancy had just scraped off the bottom of her shoe. I also sent an email to Miss Nancy! I cannot remember the poster who gave the link, but thank you!

I would love to see how Ron would react to Nancy picking apart his arrest record and asking some tough questions.  For that matter, I would love to see Misty on there!!! Of course, Misty would just walk out on the interview because Nancy would be mean  and imply that she is lying!!! I don’t for one minute believe that Misty is as stupid or niave as some think her to be. That is just what she wants people to think, IMO.

I hate that Ron and Crystal cannot come together and be amicable with one another throughout this whole mess. I was impressed with Crystal during that last presser where she said that she loves and needs Haleigh and so does her daddy. I know a lot of people are giving Crystal hell for talking about Ron and his alleged drug use and abuse but honestly if I were her I would be doing the exact same thing. I would tell everything about myself and the father of my child because maybe, just maybe something would come from it or help. Not to mention that it would be found out anyways.

I have so many things to say and so many thoughts running through my head with this case but just now realized how long this post is of mine…LOL! As you all will soon see, I like to talk and sometimes it is really, really, really hard for me to shut up!!!

Great post and I agree and have the same feelings.  Above I bolded the statement about them coming together.  They were in the beginning.  I even saw a picture of Crystal rubbing his back as he was kneeling.  I think people have stepped in for whatever reason and turned them in to these bickering opponents.  Ron's mother called Crystal immediately to let her know.  Now that doesn't sound like a vindictive person who doesn't want Haleigh's mother to be involved in their lives.

The first person I heard cast disparaging comments was Crystal's mother.  I am so sorry for both Ron and Crystal.  Someone needs to advise them BOTH to stop it and come together for their daughter.  JMO

MM
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: March 19, 2009, 02:35:40 PM »

Ohhhhh!!     Sorry that was so long! 
Wycks ~ applause applause ~ that post is wonderful!  I'll bet it sums up the feelings many of us have....superb. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: March 19, 2009, 02:50:07 PM »

I was here last night after Nancy's show. I was steamed at Nancy's attitude to Crystal. She never took that approach with Ron and his Mumma. And as has been said, Crystal wasn't looking after Haleigh when she disappeared.
I had to leave the keyboard as my anger at the entire situation was about to be transferred to people posting here who seem to think that Ron is a good Daddy and maybe he loved Misty and that's why they got married, blah blah.
I guess we bring what we are and how we perceive the world to these boards.
People who have been abused see an abuser in Ron. People who have seen spousal abuse in their own family will see that in Ron.
Ron has admitted to spanking the kids, but within the limits of what DFS and the law allows. He's had contact with DFS in regards to that, why ? Crystal's complaints ? or didn't it come out that there was a former girlfriend that also made a report ?
How much time did Ron spend with the kids ? Or did he leave alot of it to his Grandmother or his mother ?  The Grandmother was dropping off clean clothes on the Monday, was that because the kids were there on the weekend ?  His weekend ?
I want to see Crystal Mommy up and have the right thing done for the boy. Maybe she never did it before because she wasn't in a position to do so before. Money wise or emotionally strong enought to stand up to Ron and his bs.

Again a very good post and I agree with you. I have not experienced abuse or spousal abuse, but I sure can see that Ron is a ticking time bomb, and again I will say he scares me. I do hope that Jr is placed in the proper home, I do not believe Ron and Misty are the people that Jr should be with. IMO
I agree Nancy angered me as well..I have experienced spousal abuse and it was not a fun thing to go through..Once I never left sooner because the money and not thinking I could make it with my children on my own..I understand exactley what you are saying and totally agree.
I am just amazed at the strength that I see from so many posters here that have experienced abuse, spousal abuse, abuse to one's child. I appreciate the openess, for me I had no idea the extent of abuse and have become more aware of this horrific problem. Much admiration from me, I don't think I would have the strength that so many of you have. 

That's kind of you to say, NoRose!  Just a note, from experience and that of others I've spoken with.  The strength that you and others see in folks who have experienced these things, not so many of us felt that strength until long after having dealt with our situations.  The strength may have been there, yet often was not felt.  For a good majority, it's looking back at what we've gone thru, that's when we see the strength it took, felt it.  It's the same with courage to do what we needed.  For most, we didn't think we had the courage to do it.  Sure didn't feel it.  The majority of us had to step out on shaky legs, not feeling courageous or strong enough.  But in looking back, it's afterward that we saw the courage, felt it.  Guess strength and courage goes hand in hand.  And I say to victims of abuse today, take the steps you need to take, no matter how you feel.  Cuz it's all in the doing, and the feelings will follow. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sunflower_Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: March 19, 2009, 02:53:35 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18967351/detail.html

Ron now has an attorney!

Interestingly enough, the law firm says they are not representing Misty!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.