April 20, 2024, 03:09:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289170 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: March 19, 2009, 03:40:25 PM »

It does say they handle DUI, Domestic violence and drug offenses, so who knows, maybe the right choice after all.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: March 19, 2009, 03:41:27 PM »

Here is a response from a so called neighbor, player, when asked about if anyone has stepped up and offered help with the custody battle.     According to my friends, Ron is not going to get involved with this garbage at this time. He feels that the focus should be on Haliegh. The mother is taking critism from the locals for her "Halieghbug" donation center. It is way over the top IMO and most folks I know think the same. Some people have been asked to leave by her and her cadre of money grubbers. I believe that there will be a backlash against her scheme and there will be plenty of support for Ron, once Haliegh is found. (IMO) She & her mother have made this into a dollar deal circus and no interest in the child. That should be evident by her non payment of court ordered support for several years. That is fact and not rumor. I really wonder if this is a neighbor or family member of Rons? It seems like the town is divided with Ron and Crystal supporters. Hmmmm.. Not sure what to think about what this so-called neighbor is saying.  Seems that from the rumors/info that we have heard, folks either love/hate Ron or love/hate Crystal.  Doesn't seem that there are many in the middle, that we have heard from/about anyway.  So yeah, I agree with you, seems like the town is divided with Ron/Crystal supporters. 

I checked out the Haleighbug site the other day when it was first up.  And read at the bottom the plea for donations for clothes etc for Jr and Chloe, and was like wtf?  Crystal is not, at this moment, supporting Jr, why does she need donations for him?  Ron/family is supporting him, and Jr likely already has whatever clothes etc that he needs.  At the same time, Crystal is supporting Chloe, and surely Haleigh's disappearance has not caused Chloe to have a need for clothes etc.  So what are they really asking for, in those donations?  Had someone's house burned down in this case, destroying all within, then of course I could see the need for donations of clothes etc.  IMO, Crystal needs help with a place to stay, food, paying current bills, yes.  Not clothes tho.  She surely already has those. 

So in reading what that so-called neighbor has written above, in referring to Crystal's camp as 'money-grubbers', I have to say that I haven't actually seen that perse.  Especially with her turning down $$ from IM for a place to stay for a month.  Yet on the other hand, sure seems that (at least with the plea for clothes etc) she may be asking for things she doesn't need and/or not for the right reasons.  IMO.  Just makes me look harder at what she's attempting to do, that's all. 

that my thought on the so call neigbor.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: March 19, 2009, 03:42:25 PM »

I've wondered this too!  Yet we've heard Ron say that "Haleigh is his heart".  Someone pisssssed off at Ron might think the best way to get back at him, is to take what is most precious to him. 

Good point Wykes, which coincides with my thoughts that the person who has taken Haleigh is the cousin Joe.

Yep!  Would love to know what that supposed fight bet. Joe and Ron was about, if it's true that there was one.  Might shed more light on this case.  The timing of this supposed fight, the timing of Joe staying with Chelsea/Tom, his having supposedly left the same day that Haleigh disappeared, the timing of the van being used that night supposedly without Chelsea/Tommy knowing about it.... All of it makes for one big HUGE coinky-dink!

Did Misty's mother not say in an interview that cousin Joe had used the van and brought it back with the scratch?  Now they don't know who took it?
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #643 on: March 19, 2009, 03:45:47 PM »

LMAO 

Oh this is going to be good.

Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
Handling auto, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian,
and other accident cases.

Personal Injury Fees are on a contingency fee
basis - no recovery, no fees or costs.

http://www.kimballsniderlaw.com/

Perhaps Ron and family do not know that attorneys have  practice specialties!  he just heard 'free' ...amazing

With his lengthy arrest record you would think he would have an attorney on retainer.  Or at least know some.

MM
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: March 19, 2009, 03:47:44 PM »

I've wondered this too!  Yet we've heard Ron say that "Haleigh is his heart".  Someone pisssssed off at Ron might think the best way to get back at him, is to take what is most precious to him. 

Good point Wykes, which coincides with my thoughts that the person who has taken Haleigh is the cousin Joe.

Yep!  Would love to know what that supposed fight bet. Joe and Ron was about, if it's true that there was one.  Might shed more light on this case.  The timing of this supposed fight, the timing of Joe staying with Chelsea/Tom, his having supposedly left the same day that Haleigh disappeared, the timing of the van being used that night supposedly without Chelsea/Tommy knowing about it.... All of it makes for one big HUGE coinky-dink!

i hate to ask, but could someont point me in the direction to read and catch up with this info?  great big thanks in advance 

Regrets, I've had a few......
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #645 on: March 19, 2009, 03:48:27 PM »

Okay, here it is. There are pictures, Haleigh's medical chart, Haleigh's absentee record, and Haleigh's ER note. I'm bad at linking so I hope this works. I must say I don't feel this is right, and that is all I'll say. http://www.artharris.com/

I would also like to see her report card and behaviour grades.  That would tell a lot also. IMO

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: March 19, 2009, 03:49:43 PM »

Here is a response from a so called neighbor, player, when asked about if anyone has stepped up and offered help with the custody battle.     According to my friends, Ron is not going to get involved with this garbage at this time. He feels that the focus should be on Haliegh. The mother is taking critism from the locals for her "Halieghbug" donation center. It is way over the top IMO and most folks I know think the same. Some people have been asked to leave by her and her cadre of money grubbers. I believe that there will be a backlash against her scheme and there will be plenty of support for Ron, once Haliegh is found. (IMO) She & her mother have made this into a dollar deal circus and no interest in the child. That should be evident by her non payment of court ordered support for several years. That is fact and not rumor. I really wonder if this is a neighbor or family member of Rons? It seems like the town is divided with Ron and Crystal supporters. 

Either him or mama Neves that support due is about 1 yrs worth and not many yrs, and ( NOT taking up for non payment of CS), but 1 in 12 americans is without a job right now, so it's not that easy to find one, 700 people with degrees showed up for a janitorial job and over 1200 for a job at Starbucks, sooooo I'll wait just a bit before I jump on that bandwagon because the last firm I worked for wnt under and I was without a job for a yr, thank God it was a Canadian company because I was lucky enough to have a chitload of severance pay, but most do not

True that!  At the time we first heard about the $$ owed Ron by Crystal, we heard about the serious car accident Crystal had, her time off work due to that, plus she just had had a baby somewhere near the same time... yeah.. I didn't work the numbers, cuz I suck at math bigtime.  Yet the loss in pay during that time sure seems to add up to about the amount that Crystal owes to Ron for that time period, about one year's worth of child support.  Not what she would have owed to him for all these years together.  So am thinking Ron's camp might be a bit more understandable about the $$ owed, rather than making it seem that Crystal is a dead-beat-mom, never ever having paid a cent.  From what we understand, Crystal continued to see the kids on their regular schedule.  So I dunno, maybe it's just me, I think Ron/family ought to cut Crystal some slack for all that, give her a chance to get it all caught back up. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #647 on: March 19, 2009, 03:52:40 PM »

Here is a response from a so called neighbor, player, when asked about if anyone has stepped up and offered help with the custody battle.     According to my friends, Ron is not going to get involved with this garbage at this time. He feels that the focus should be on Haliegh. The mother is taking critism from the locals for her "Halieghbug" donation center. It is way over the top IMO and most folks I know think the same. Some people have been asked to leave by her and her cadre of money grubbers. I believe that there will be a backlash against her scheme and there will be plenty of support for Ron, once Haliegh is found. (IMO) She & her mother have made this into a dollar deal circus and no interest in the child. That should be evident by her non payment of court ordered support for several years. That is fact and not rumor. I really wonder if this is a neighbor or family member of Rons? It seems like the town is divided with Ron and Crystal supporters. 

Either him or mama Neves that support due is about 1 yrs worth and not many yrs, and ( NOT taking up for non payment of CS), but 1 in 12 americans is without a job right now, so it's not that easy to find one, 700 people with degrees showed up for a janitorial job and over 1200 for a job at Starbucks, sooooo I'll wait just a bit before I jump on that bandwagon because the last firm I worked for wnt under and I was without a job for a yr, thank God it was a Canadian company because I was lucky enough to have a chitload of severance pay, but most do not

True that!  At the time we first heard about the $$ owed Ron by Crystal, we heard about the serious car accident Crystal had, her time off work due to that, plus she just had had a baby somewhere near the same time... yeah.. I didn't work the numbers, cuz I suck at math bigtime.  Yet the loss in pay during that time sure seems to add up to about the amount that Crystal owes to Ron for that time period, about one year's worth of child support.  Not what she would have owed to him for all these years together.  So am thinking Ron's camp might be a bit more understandable about the $$ owed, rather than making it seem that Crystal is a dead-beat-mom, never ever having paid a cent.  From what we understand, Crystal continued to see the kids on their regular schedule.  So I dunno, maybe it's just me, I think Ron/family ought to cut Crystal some slack for all that, give her a chance to get it all caught back up. 

I don't know about Florida, but here in Texas visitation in some cases can be denied if child support is owed or not paid timely.

MM
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #648 on: March 19, 2009, 03:53:57 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18967351/detail.html

Ron now has an attorney!

Interestingly enough, the law firm says they are not representing Misty!
Interesting! Misty recently said that guilty people need a lawyer and that she does not need a lawyer because she is innocent. Does she now feel that Ronald is guilty of something since he hired a lawyer?

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #649 on: March 19, 2009, 03:54:08 PM »

Bombshell...tonight on Nancy Grace, Haleigh's grandma will be on talking about the abuse charges against her son.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #650 on: March 19, 2009, 03:55:09 PM »

Ron now has an attorney!

Interesting! Misty recently said that guilty people need a lawyer and that she does not need a lawyer because she is innocent. Does she now feel that Ronald is guilty of something since he hired a lawyer?
Could be, and who wants to bet, Misty will be getting a lawyer soon. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: March 19, 2009, 03:55:46 PM »

I have seen it speculated in 2 seperate incidences now that AnnaFL is actually Marie...can this be?
That I have no idea, but there is a poster on another forum that says he is a neighbor, and I'm suspicious it could be Ron 
  Does he say he has no idea what happened because he was at work?    Does he speak in slurred sentences?
Over Younger....can u see whats posted or do u have to be a member?

Anyone can read in their general forums without being a member, but evidently they have 'the basement', which is their super sekrit area,    and that's for members only. 

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #652 on: March 19, 2009, 03:58:59 PM »

Ron now has an attorney!

Could be, and who wants to bet, Misty will be getting a lawyer soon. 

Misty should have gotten herself a lawyer a long time ago.  It may be too late now.  Maybe Biaz will come to town. 

MM
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: March 19, 2009, 04:00:00 PM »

Not to mention that she either had to get the baby's things together for Chloe or find someone to take care of Chloe
I still would have grabbed her favorite stuffed animal or atleast an article of clothing.  Sorry I would not have trusted Ron or Misty to have this readily available...given what we know she thinks of the 2 of them. (I would not trust them to have it available either)  Then again I am a person who has a mental check list in my head, even in panic situations. (I have been in plenty, but not one of missing my child) 

maybe since Haleigh is only there twice a month Crystal didn't have any cloths with scent left on it.  Especially if they had been washed since she visited last. But I think if I got a call I would probably be in shock or think in my mind she has to be somewhere not realizing that a month later they still haven't found my child.  It must be so devastating for Crystal

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: March 19, 2009, 04:00:51 PM »

Someone~Anyone

Do we know what Crystal does for a living?  I must have missed that info.

Also, does Florida garnish wages for back-owed child support?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #655 on: March 19, 2009, 04:02:47 PM »

Bombshell...tonight on Nancy Grace, Haleigh's grandma will be on talking about the abuse charges against her son.

Thank God I have a "blond fairy" appt and baseball game tonight because I'd need a fifth of Jack to listen to that enabler ONE more freaking time I wonder how icky sweet "Miss Nancy " will be tonight, arghhhhhhh. Going to get something you wil all need tonight, no need to thank me for these`just share ...........

The other is me to NG......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: March 19, 2009, 04:03:09 PM »

Well  big surprise,   I feel for this woman, I really do, but she just cant seem to think that Ronald can do any wrong......what she should have done years ago, was let him take the fall and the heat for some of those charges, and it would have made a man out of him eventually, but getting him out of every single scrape did not help him grown up and become a man..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: March 19, 2009, 04:03:42 PM »

Someone~Anyone

Do we know what Crystal does for a living?  I must have missed that info.

Also, does Florida garnish wages for back-owed child support?

I read somewhere that she repaid the back child support with her money from one of the TV shows she was on. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: March 19, 2009, 04:06:08 PM »

So Ron doesn't want to get involved in this custody thing. But he will have to answer to the allegations made by the lawyer. DFS has to investigate now. LE had a complaint on the back burner made thirty days before this happened. It's not in his hands. 

It will be interesting to see what exactly was going on before Haleigh went missing.  Can't wait for that info to be released, in it's entirety. 

So.. what have we heard about so far?  Rumors or fact...

This, as you've mentioned, that LE already had a complaint, thirty days prior. 
A contempt charge (against Crystal?), just days before Haleigh went missing.   
A supposed fight betw Ron and Misty's cousin Joe. 
A supposed robbery of a gun from Ron's home, by cousin Joe. 
A supposed fight betw Ron and drug dealers, where Ron supposedly held them up, 1 or 2 weeks (?) prior. 
Misty supposedly having gone off on a 3 day bender, the weekend prior. 
Misty supposedly having had an affair with Ron's uncle, just prior. 

What else? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: March 19, 2009, 04:08:53 PM »

I have seen it speculated in 2 seperate incidences now that AnnaFL is actually Marie...can this be?
That I have no idea, but there is a poster on another forum that says he is a neighbor, and I'm suspicious it could be Ron 
  Does he say he has no idea what happened because he was at work?    Does he speak in slurred sentences?
Darn it no, but he praises Ron and Misty to the point one steps back and says sure. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.