March 29, 2024, 09:00:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288218 times)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #660 on: March 19, 2009, 04:13:31 PM »

Bombshell...tonight on Nancy Grace, Haleigh's grandma will be on talking about the abuse charges against her son.
Well  big surprise,   I feel for this woman, I really do, but she just cant seem to think that Ronald can do any wrong......what she should have done years ago, was let him take the fall and the heat for some of those charges, and it would have made a man out of him eventually, but getting him out of every single scrape did not help him grown up and become a man..
Reminds me of someone else in Florida with the initials CA.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #661 on: March 19, 2009, 04:15:19 PM »

So Ron doesn't want to get involved in this custody thing. But he will have to answer to the allegations made by the lawyer. DFS has to investigate now. LE had a complaint on the back burner made thirty days before this happened. It's not in his hands. 

It will be interesting to see what exactly was going on before Haleigh went missing.  Can't wait for that info to be released, in it's entirety. 

So.. what have we heard about so far?  Rumors or fact...

This, as you've mentioned, that LE already had a complaint, thirty days prior. 
A contempt charge (against Crystal?), just days before Haleigh went missing.   
A supposed fight betw Ron and Misty's cousin Joe. 
A supposed robbery of a gun from Ron's home, by cousin Joe. 
A supposed fight betw Ron and drug dealers, where Ron supposedly held them up, 1 or 2 weeks (?) prior. 
Misty supposedly having gone off on a 3 day bender, the weekend prior. 
Misty supposedly having had an affair with Ron's uncle, just prior. 

What else? 

Misty supposedly having been at Daniel Snodgrass place oftena nd getting drugs and cash from him.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #662 on: March 19, 2009, 04:20:52 PM »

Someone~Anyone

Do we know what Crystal does for a living?  I must have missed that info.

Also, does Florida garnish wages for back-owed child support?
[/b]
Yes it does, but only if you are ran through payroll and not paid under the table.  One of our employees has his wages garnished right now for back owed child support.  (He is like Ron, can not keep it in his pants it seems)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #663 on: March 19, 2009, 04:21:51 PM »

I wonder how many times Jr and Haleigh were at Snodgrass's house? Misty was there getting drugs, and money? I don't like what I'm thinking right now. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: March 19, 2009, 04:23:08 PM »

So Ron doesn't want to get involved in this custody thing. But he will have to answer to the allegations made by the lawyer. DFS has to investigate now. LE had a complaint on the back burner made thirty days before this happened. It's not in his hands. 
On I believe HLN today one of his family members said RC welcomes DCF to investagate.Hmm
Now we are talking!  Spill the beans LE.

**WHY would a child abuse claim be on the back burner???????**

A very good question, Dolce! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: March 19, 2009, 04:23:54 PM »

What is everyone thinking about Art Harris posting those pictures? Do you think he got the blessing of Crystal and her lawyer, before posting those pics?
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #666 on: March 19, 2009, 04:24:56 PM »

Want to know why I worry about this Snodgrass character??

This is what he was charged with.....and Misty supposedly hung around him? And this was the guy who tried to drop off donations?

Deputy: Man Abuses 9-Year-Old, Fondles Older Sister
http://www.news4jax.com/news/14898136/detail.html
POSTED: Thursday, December 20, 2007

PALATKA, Fla. -- A 54-year-old Putnam County man is accused of sexually abusing a 9-year-old girl and molesting her older sister.

Daniel E. Snodgrass was arrested Wednesday after Putnam County Sheriff's Office detectives and a Florida Department of Law Enforcement agent searched his Satsuma home. The search and arrest warrants were obtained after a two-week investigation into allegations made by the girl and her 16-year-old sister.

Deputies said Snodgrass was hired by the girls' father in September to teach them how to ride a unicycle. He told the father he "could get them into show business."

Snodgrass is accused of tying the 9-year-old to a bed and sexually abusing her. He is also accused of having the two girls pose for photographs in lingerie and of fondling the older sister through her clothing.

“That’s when he was able to manipulate them to put on these lingeries,” Putnam County Sheriff Dean Kelly said. “Then he just continued to go further and further.”

Investigators said the abuse occurred while the girls' father was waiting for them in the back yard.

The search warrant resulted in the seizure of two unicycles, various clothing articles, photos and a computer. A forensic examination of the computer will be conducted by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement

Snodgrass was charged with one count of capital sexual battery and one count of molestation. He remains in the Putnam County Jail without bond.

"He's trash, you know," Kelly said. "He's right where he needs to be."

A woman who said she dates Snodgrass has a different view of him.

"I wouldn't be with a man that abuses children," Sheryln Sanders said. "Dan's a good guy."

Investigators believe there could be other victims and ask anyone with information about the case to call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0800.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: March 19, 2009, 04:25:53 PM »

WOW i just got home from work....n RC got an atty????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: March 19, 2009, 04:27:26 PM »

I wonder how many times Jr and Haleigh were at Snodgrass's house? Misty was there getting drugs, and money? I don't like what I'm thinking right now. 

The man is sick!

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: March 19, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »

WOW i just got home from work....n RC got an atty????
JVM just said it on HLN...Pro bono also
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #670 on: March 19, 2009, 04:29:33 PM »

http://www.putnamsheriff.org/news/2007/12/20.html

A fifty-four year old South Putnam man has been arrested for sexually abusing a nine year old girl. Daniel E. Snodgrass of Betsy Ross Place in Satsuma was arrested by Putnam County Sheriff's Detective Ken Taylor after Detective Taylor led a team of other Sheriff's Office Detectives, assisted by a member of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement having computer crime expertise, in a search of Snodgrass' home. The search and arrest warrants were obtained after a two week investigation into allegations made by the child and her sixteen year old sister.
 Snodgrass had been hired by the father of the girls to teach them how to ride the unicycle and said he "could get them into show business." This arrangement began in September of 2007. Snodgrass is accused of tying the nine year old to a bed and sexually abusing her. He is also accused of having both girls pose for photographs in lingerie and of fondling the sixteen year old on the outside of her clothing. The search warrant resulted in the seizure of two unicycles, various clothing articles, photos, and a computer. A forensic examination of the computer will be conducted by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement
 Daniel E. Snodgrass remains in the Putnam County Jail without benefit of bond charged with one count of Capital Sexual Battery. Detective Taylor is continuing the investigation.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: March 19, 2009, 04:30:07 PM »

Oh yes, Ms. Neves. She gets her licks in, but in a sneakier snarkier way.
Oh yes, Momma Misty is what Haleigh wanted, she liked Misty more than her own Mumma. Ron never hit the kids, just disciplined them the way that DFS says you can.
Haleigh fell in the the playground. Ron loves Haleigh. Ron loves Ron JR. He works and supports his kids.
The JUDGE gave custody to Ron.
Oh, I won't be here to watch. But I don't have to.
ps, Those thing on Haleigh's arms looks like grab marks.   
Sunflower_Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #672 on: March 19, 2009, 04:30:16 PM »

What is everyone thinking about Art Harris posting those pictures? Do you think he got the blessing of Crystal and her lawyer, before posting those pics?

I only seen the one picture that is shown as soon as you get on that page. It really broke my heart to see even that one and I couldn't go look at the rest! I hope he did get permission before he put those out there because now I have a feeling we will see that picture all over the media! Haleigh is such a beautiful baby girl and I want to continue to see the pictures of her without the bruises and cuts all over her face! JMO
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #673 on: March 19, 2009, 04:30:39 PM »

Thing is, they look like little scratches. I fear the pictures were posted out of sensationalizm. My lil boy had a black eye at one time (2 years old). (Was walking along our concrete sidewalk, tripped over his own feet and fell and hit the corner of his eye on the sidewalk. I cried for 2 hours straight.

Those pictures to me just look like normal everyday bumps and bruises that kids have. My son's knees are bruised up from playing on the playground right now.

If Haliegh fell, like they are saying she did, would Turners Syndrome worsen the effects of the accident? (Kinda like a diabetic having thin skin, one fall and it takes thier skin off - Source: my father in law)

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: March 19, 2009, 04:31:10 PM »

BTW THAT IS AN OLDER ARTICLE OF SNODGRASS - NOT RECENT -

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #675 on: March 19, 2009, 04:31:39 PM »

I only seen the one picture that is shown as soon as you get on that page. It really broke my heart to see even that one and I couldn't go look at the rest! I hope he did get permission before he put those out there because now I have a feeling we will see that picture all over the media! Haleigh is such a beautiful baby girl and I want to continue to see the pictures of her without the bruises and cuts all over her face! JMO

Thats the only picture of her face being scuffed up. The others look like minor scratches. (One picture is of a child in a diaper, no faces are shown the others a toddler)

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #676 on: March 19, 2009, 04:33:35 PM »

First I have heard of this.  Where did this information come from?

MM
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: March 19, 2009, 04:34:03 PM »

When the thing about child support first came out, I saw on Fox Orlando that Ms. Neves said 17,000.00 to someone from the area who called her. Then it was 4,000.00.
The timing of this and that it was Ms. Neves who was the orginal source for the tidbit made me look at Crystal with a different view than what I have now.
Bottom line is that Crystal was at home when the call to her was made. I assume that Chad Griffs was at home too.
That van thing is also puzzling. That article says there was a family member staying with them and that Misty was the last one to drive the van ?
I had been giving Misty a pass as I thought she didn't have a vehicle around she could drive.  If she did, that changes things for me. LE isn't looking at her inconsistencies because she said she got up for a glass of water , oops, had to go to the bathroom.
It has to go deeper than that, like who was in the damn house that day into night ? 
If LE doesn't know the time that Haleigh was taken, if she was taken, then
that changes the timeline for the other suspects or POI's they have been looking at.
I read they are looking at the timeline between 7 pm and 3 am . Guess they are going by Ms. Sykes seeing the kids on the porch, not Misty's words as to any time at all. 

That's where I first heard about the child support too KatGram, from Gma Neves, and that it was 17k owed.  It made me look askance at Crystal.  And then later, when the true amount of 4k came out, it made me look back at Gma Neves in askance.  And then everything else she's said ever since. 

One can see why Ronald dates younger girls.  His own mother treates him like a child.  She has no business speaking of things regarding Ronald and Crystal that do not concern her. 

Ronald is ............supposedly a grown person, and he can speak for himself.  But...no MOM Neves has to stick her nickles worth into it. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: March 19, 2009, 04:34:14 PM »

Oh yes, Ms. Neves. She gets her licks in, but in a sneakier snarkier way.
Oh yes, Momma Misty is what Haleigh wanted, she liked Misty more than her own Mumma. Ron never hit the kids, just disciplined them the way that DFS says you can.
Haleigh fell in the the playground. Ron loves Haleigh. Ron loves Ron JR. He works and supports his kids.
The JUDGE gave custody to Ron.
Oh, I won't be here to watch. But I don't have to.
ps, Those thing on Haleigh's arms looks like grab marks.   
You summed it up well, won't have to watch Nancy now.  And yes those look like grab marks to me also, but the question is who made those marks? What I am interested in is how much Jr has been saying in regards to abuse.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #679 on: March 19, 2009, 04:35:19 PM »

Thing is, they look like little scratches. I fear the pictures were posted out of sensationalizm. My lil boy had a black eye at one time (2 years old). (Was walking along our concrete sidewalk, tripped over his own feet and fell and hit the corner of his eye on the sidewalk. I cried for 2 hours straight.

Those pictures to me just look like normal everyday bumps and bruises that kids have. My son's knees are bruised up from playing on the playground right now.

If Haliegh fell, like they are saying she did, would Turners Syndrome worsen the effects of the accident? (Kinda like a diabetic having thin skin, one fall and it takes thier skin off - Source: my father in law)

I raised 3 boys and those looked minor to me compared to the way their little arms and legs looked all the time.  And trust me I did not abuse them.  But, maybe the trees and bikes and big wheels did.

MM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.