April 19, 2024, 07:51:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289128 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: March 19, 2009, 04:35:35 PM »

I want to hear from Cobra soon.  He has said that we will have answers here soon, I want to know what he has found that leads him to believe he is going to bring Haleigh home.

Before fallen off to sleep last night, I was thinking about the most recent activity in this case and about what Cobra said about the case coming to a conclusion soon.

The most recent activity was LE removing and taking the back door, returning the  impounded and analyzed  van to Chelsea Croslin.  Info regarding Misty and Chelsea's conversation  regarding the van.

Could it have been Joe Overstreet?

I wonder what time it was when Chelsea and family went to sleep that night.

I've wondered why the perp (if there was one) would take Haleigh and not bother with Misty if she was totally out of it.
Interesting.  I do think there is a lot more to Joe in all of this too.
I have also wondered why take Haleigh and not Misty or Jr?

I've wondered this too!  Yet we've heard Ron say that "Haleigh is his heart".  Someone pisssssed off at Ron might think the best way to get back at him, is to take what is most precious to him. 

I think we are looking at a pedophile.  I think if it was revenge they would have shot or injured Ron.

Yeah, I hear ya, Minnie!  Seems that's more likely what could have happened with a retaliation type of revenge, those folks don't mess around.  Am just sitting here thinking, what might be a worse thing to Ron, taking him out or taking what is most precious to him.  Even in thinking that, I realize that major bad guys likely wouldn't give a rats a$$ either way, wouldn't likely have stopped to weigh things out.  It's weird, cuz I go back and forth on so much.  It could be this... yet what about that... but wait, it might be this other... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: March 19, 2009, 04:35:38 PM »

Someone~Anyone

Do we know what Crystal does for a living?  I must have missed that info.

Also, does Florida garnish wages for back-owed child support?
[/b]
Yes it does, but only if you are ran through payroll and not paid under the table.  One of our employees has his wages garnished right now for back owed child support.  (He is like Ron, can not keep it in his pants it seems)
Thanks for the reply.  Ron needs a padlock on that zipper. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: March 19, 2009, 04:36:18 PM »

What is everyone thinking about Art Harris posting those pictures? Do you think he got the blessing of Crystal and her lawyer, before posting those pics?
Pretty sure the pictures and the reports came from Crystal. This thing isn't going to be solved by this, DFS will investigate, or LE. It keeps Haleigh in the news. Crystal doen't have much to lose in this smear campaign. She has been smeared already and at least it looks as if she is putting up a fight for the other kid. One kid is who knows where and the other one is with Ron and Misty. Too bad it came to this. The mud slinging, but the Cummings have been at it too.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #683 on: March 19, 2009, 04:36:52 PM »

THIS IS THE PHOTO THEY ARE CLAIMING SHOWS ABUSE OF HALEIGH

For those on dial up.

Sunflower_Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: March 19, 2009, 04:37:03 PM »

What is everyone thinking about Art Harris posting those pictures? Do you think he got the blessing of Crystal and her lawyer, before posting those pics?

I only seen the one picture that is shown as soon as you get on that page. It really broke my heart to see even that one and I couldn't go look at the rest! I hope he did get permission before he put those out there because now I have a feeling we will see that picture all over the media! Haleigh is such a beautiful baby girl and I want to continue to see the pictures of her without the bruises and cuts all over her face! JMO

Thats the only picture of her face being scuffed up. The others look like minor scratches. (One picture is of a child in a diaper, no faces are shown the others a toddler)

Thank you for sharing that! It eases me...a little!

You know, I can't say how the bruises and cuts got all over Haleigh's face but with the alleged abuse coming out it is heartbreaking to even have seen that picture thinking that they may well have come about at the hands of her father! I honestly hope that the alleged abuse turns out false because it only makes this case that much more heart wrenching than it was before!
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #685 on: March 19, 2009, 04:37:14 PM »

Oh yes, Ms. Neves. She gets her licks in, but in a sneakier snarkier way.
Oh yes, Momma Misty is what Haleigh wanted, she liked Misty more than her own Mumma. Ron never hit the kids, just disciplined them the way that DFS says you can.
Haleigh fell in the the playground. Ron loves Haleigh. Ron loves Ron JR. He works and supports his kids.
The JUDGE gave custody to Ron.
Oh, I won't be here to watch. But I don't have to.
ps, Those thing on Haleigh's arms looks like grab marks.   
You summed it up well, won't have to watch Nancy now.  And yes those look like grab marks to me also, but the question is who made those marks? What I am interested in is how much Jr has been saying in regards to abuse.

Thats what I am wondering. If Jr says that they were grabbed or hit, it changes everything. I just hope hes not coerced in either way.

Stinks because little kids can be done that way. =( They just want to please the adults.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: March 19, 2009, 04:37:16 PM »

WOW i just got home from work....n RC got an atty????
JVM just said it on HLN...Pro bono also
Can anyone see me????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #687 on: March 19, 2009, 04:38:15 PM »

Thing is, they look like little scratches. I fear the pictures were posted out of sensationalizm. My lil boy had a black eye at one time (2 years old). (Was walking along our concrete sidewalk, tripped over his own feet and fell and hit the corner of his eye on the sidewalk. I cried for 2 hours straight.

Those pictures to me just look like normal everyday bumps and bruises that kids have. My son's knees are bruised up from playing on the playground right now.

If Haliegh fell, like they are saying she did, would Turners Syndrome worsen the effects of the accident? (Kinda like a diabetic having thin skin, one fall and it takes thier skin off - Source: my father in law)
That's it, are they normal bruises and scrapes? My youngest daughter when she was little always had some cut or scrape because she was a little tomboy, so I don't know.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: March 19, 2009, 04:38:46 PM »

Can anyone see me????
Yes, the info you posted was posted a few pages back along with photos and an article of the attorneys and website link.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: March 19, 2009, 04:38:47 PM »

THIS IS THE PHOTO THEY ARE CLAIMING SHOWS ABUSE OF HALEIGH

For those on dial up.
O MY... thats terrible
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: March 19, 2009, 04:39:18 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out what Crystal does for a living.   

IM, is there a chance you know?

I can't help it...I'm nosy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: March 19, 2009, 04:39:42 PM »

I wonder how many times Jr and Haleigh were at Snodgrass's house? Misty was there getting drugs, and money? I don't like what I'm thinking right now. 

First I have heard of this.  Where did this information come from?
I think I read it a page or two back.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: March 19, 2009, 04:40:13 PM »

Can anyone see me????
Yes, the info you posted was posted a few pages back along with photos and an article of the attorneys and website link.
O thank you very much im gonna check it out...I was only gone for 2 hours and when i heard that i was shocked ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: March 19, 2009, 04:41:44 PM »

I know I am probably going to get slammed for this next comment, but I am gonna say it anyway.

Why would Ron, Misty, or anyone on that families side have taken a picture of Haleigh that would show evidence of abuse?  I asked this same question back when the pictures surfaced of her hands wrapped up in gauze.

Who took this photo?  If it was from Crystals camp than I can see it was taken for documenting the incident, but if it was from Ron's camp I can not see them being that stupid...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: March 19, 2009, 04:42:00 PM »

Can anyone see me????
I see you lady 
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #695 on: March 19, 2009, 04:42:50 PM »

Can anyone see me????
*smiles and waves* I can see you. =) You have the pretty pink monkey =D

He did get an atty, but its a accident attorney and domestic abuse atty. Not surprised it being pro bono.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: March 19, 2009, 04:43:05 PM »

I don't believe she works right now, in the past I don't know what she did.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #697 on: March 19, 2009, 04:43:13 PM »

I want to hear from Cobra soon.  He has said that we will have answers here soon, I want to know what he has found that leads him to believe he is going to bring Haleigh home.

Before fallen off to sleep last night, I was thinking about the most recent activity in this case and about what Cobra said about the case coming to a conclusion soon.

The most recent activity was LE removing and taking the back door, returning the  impounded and analyzed  van to Chelsea Croslin.  Info regarding Misty and Chelsea's conversation  regarding the van.

Could it have been Joe Overstreet?

I wonder what time it was when Chelsea and family went to sleep that night.

I've wondered why the perp (if there was one) would take Haleigh and not bother with Misty if she was totally out of it.
Interesting.  I do think there is a lot more to Joe in all of this too.
I have also wondered why take Haleigh and not Misty or Jr?

I've wondered this too!  Yet we've heard Ron say that "Haleigh is his heart".  Someone pisssssed off at Ron might think the best way to get back at him, is to take what is most precious to him. 

I think we are looking at a pedophile.  I think if it was revenge they would have shot or injured Ron.

Yeah, I hear ya, Minnie!  Seems that's more likely what could have happened with a retaliation type of revenge, those folks don't mess around.  Am just sitting here thinking, what might be a worse thing to Ron, taking him out or taking what is most precious to him.  Even in thinking that, I realize that major bad guys likely wouldn't give a rats a$$ either way, wouldn't likely have stopped to weigh things out.  It's weird, cuz I go back and forth on so much.  It could be this... yet what about that... but wait, it might be this other... 

I know what you mean and especially for me after looking at some of those My Space accounts it appears they are all thugs.  All the guns and rap stars.  That is a scary bunch.  I have been giving them the benefit of the doubt thinking they were normal people, but they aren't.  They all look like they are capable of just about anything.

MM
Sunflower_Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: March 19, 2009, 04:43:42 PM »

Hi there tcumom! I'm not IM but I will try to answer you...

I believe Crystal was a waitress and then lost her job, cannot remember the reason why, but that she has not been able to find employment anywhere. So as of right now, she is unemployed!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: March 19, 2009, 04:44:35 PM »

I know I am probably going to get slammed for this next comment, but I am gonna say it anyway.

Why would Ron, Misty, or anyone on that families side have taken a picture of Haleigh that would show evidence of abuse?  I asked this same question back when the pictures surfaced of her hands wrapped up in gauze.

Who took this photo?  If it was from Crystals camp than I can see it was taken for documenting the incident, but if it was from Ron's camp I can not see them being that stupid...
That's a good question, I sure don't know. But isn't that pic the same pic that Geraldo showed a few weeks back? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.