April 24, 2024, 04:28:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289285 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: March 19, 2009, 05:14:26 PM »

FWIW - I don't think any of the photos alone are convincing as far as abuse goes.  Here is her school record:

OMG.
U = Unexcused  Total of 22 unexcused absences
E = Excused   Total of 9 excused absences
T = Tardy    Total of 7 tardys.

My god in Georgia we would have already been in family court for that!!

What day did she disappear again? That puts her pretty much not in school the month of Feb?
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #721 on: March 19, 2009, 05:14:53 PM »

Though Ronald Cummings stands by her, the firm "has decided it is best to only represent ronald and not Misty, because of their different respective legal positions."No one from the firm is available today to explain what "different respective legal positions" means.

Does anyone else would know what that means??

Maybe that she is not accused in the abuse and that is what this case is isn't it?  Not sure what all they are doing.

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #722 on: March 19, 2009, 05:18:08 PM »

Though Ronald Cummings stands by her, the firm "has decided it is best to only represent ronald and not Misty, because of their different respective legal positions."No one from the firm is available today to explain what "different respective legal positions" means.

I was wondering that also, I have no idea. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: March 19, 2009, 05:19:46 PM »

Jersey, one aspect of that might be that Ron is Haleigh & Junior's biological father versus Misty only recently becoming a stepmother (dont approve but that's another issue).   The other reason is that they are indeed are at different levels in respects to the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: March 19, 2009, 05:23:56 PM »

On HLN just now according to Kim, Crystal's attorney, they have only given pictures to the media that they are authorized to give.  Incinuating that DCF may be in possession of other pics.

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #725 on: March 19, 2009, 05:24:29 PM »

I know I am probably going to get slammed for this next comment, but I am gonna say it anyway.

Why would Ron, Misty, or anyone on that families side have taken a picture of Haleigh that would show evidence of abuse?  I asked this same question back when the pictures surfaced of her hands wrapped up in gauze.

Who took this photo?  If it was from Crystals camp than I can see it was taken for documenting the incident, but if it was from Ron's camp I can not see them being that stupid...

That was the same photo on Geraldo and was stated she fell in school,but Crystal disputes those being from that fall.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: March 19, 2009, 05:25:11 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out what Crystal does for a living.   
IM, is there a chance you know?
I can't help it...I'm nosy.

I don't believe she works right now, in the past I don't know what she did.
Thanks for the reply.
mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: March 19, 2009, 05:26:19 PM »

FWIW - I don't think any of the photos alone are convincing as far as abuse goes.  Here is her school record:

Am I wrong....or do these dates reflect the time that Misty became their caregiver?
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: March 19, 2009, 05:26:38 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out what Crystal does for a living.   

IM, is there a chance you know?

I can't help it...I'm nosy.

Hi there tcumom! I'm not IM but I will try to answer you...

I believe Crystal was a waitress and then lost her job, cannot remember the reason why, but that she has not been able to find employment anywhere. So as of right now, she is unemployed!
Thanks so much ~ y'all can probably tell I'm slowly catching up...post by post.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: March 19, 2009, 05:26:40 PM »

Jersey, one aspect of that might be that Ron is Haleigh & Junior's biological father versus Misty only recently becoming a stepmother (dont approve but that's another issue).   The other reason is that they are indeed are at different levels in respects to the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance.

Thanks You- I understand now the part of Ron being the bio of Jr- I still dont understand that they are @ different levels in respect of the investigation ...But as times goes on I guess I will understands  what that means later on down the line...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: March 19, 2009, 05:31:08 PM »

Okay, here it is. There are pictures, Haleigh's medical chart, Haleigh's absentee record, and Haleigh's ER note. I'm bad at linking so I hope this works. I must say I don't feel this is right, and that is all I'll say. http://www.artharris.com/

Ya know, I've looked at those pics.  And trust me, I've seen pics of actual abused kids vs. kids falling down, getting hurt, etc.  These are not the pics of an abused child.  Nope.   

One pic in there, Haleigh has black eyes, and a couple of scratches on her face, not really consistent with a fall tho IMO, cuz there doesn't seem to be the other kind of injuries that go along with that.  ie: bruised knees/elbows/hands.  The nose would likely be scratched/scraped in a fall too.  But hers doesn't look like it.  So that pic IMO, looks more consistent with Haleigh being smacked upside the head.  With something.  Even in play that could have happened tho.  Doesn't necessarily mean Ron/Misty smacked her.  Doesn't mean they didn't either.  Am thinking it's gonna be hard to prove either way. 

Another pic in there, is of a bruised arm with what looks like finger marks, as in someone gripping that arm.  Do we know if Haleigh bruised easily?  She does have a fair complexion.  C'mon tho.  How many times might a loving parent grab the arm of a child in a stern way, without intending to abuse or even having that thought?  It's possible that more was done in that moment, yet that pic alone does not scream abuse to me.   

The other 4 pics? Simple bruises.  Children bruise themselves all the time.  And in ways having nothing to do with being abused.  Please... If this is all that Crystal has to go on... Then ermmm..    

All in my opinion. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #731 on: March 19, 2009, 05:31:58 PM »

OMG.

Help me out with the count and break down.  I can barely read it.  Looks like 20 to me and I can't tell the excused and unexcused.

K, Last day of school she attened was Feb 4th. (Feb 5th was unexcused)
the "." mean she was there
the "U" mean she was unexcused (no note explaining why she was out)
the "E" means excused (had medical note)
the "T" means tardy (was late)

Redoing my numbers:
U = 13
E = 9
T = 7

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: March 19, 2009, 05:35:43 PM »

I'm just confused that these pics are public, these pics should be only with authorities and let them make the proper decisions.

Absolutely, which responsibly one has to look at the possibility that motives here are twisted.  The contradictions are too vast not to consider.   Personally, I have no dog in this public dispute.   If it is valid, I'd obviously want it prosecuted & custody reconsidered... in my view neither parent has displayed a high standard of care with their jaded pasts & actions

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: March 19, 2009, 05:35:53 PM »

LMAO 

Oh this is going to be good.

Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
Handling auto, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian,
and other accident cases.

Personal Injury Fees are on a contingency fee
basis - no recovery, no fees or costs.

http://www.kimballsniderlaw.com/

Odd choice in attorneys!! 

Might be a good thing tho.  This has become like a train crash

Which monkey/s has beaten me to the punch on this?  MWAHAHAHA! 

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #734 on: March 19, 2009, 05:36:39 PM »

WAIT....she disappeared on Feb 10th. Right? Thats per the amber alert. Her last day at school was apprears to be FEB. 4th! And she had an unexcused absence on Feb 5th? Is that a dot or a Faded U on Feb 9th? can anyone tell? 

Makes no sense to me. My eyes are bad as it is.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: March 19, 2009, 05:37:48 PM »

OMG.

What day did she disappear again? That puts her pretty much not in school the month of Feb?
Feb 10 no??
and if you look, in all fairness, that was gotten on the 24th of Feb.. of course she missed almost the entire month... counting back, 3 days missed in Feb before missing date. we know she was at school that day per LE..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: March 19, 2009, 05:38:47 PM »

I've wondered this too!  Yet we've heard Ron say that "Haleigh is his heart".  Someone pisssssed off at Ron might think the best way to get back at him, is to take what is most precious to him. 

Good point Wykes, which coincides with my thoughts that the person who has taken Haleigh is the cousin Joe.

Yep!  Would love to know what that supposed fight bet. Joe and Ron was about, if it's true that there was one.  Might shed more light on this case.  The timing of this supposed fight, the timing of Joe staying with Chelsea/Tom, his having supposedly left the same day that Haleigh disappeared, the timing of the van being used that night supposedly without Chelsea/Tommy knowing about it.... All of it makes for one big HUGE coinky-dink!

Did Misty's mother not say in an interview that cousin Joe had used the van and brought it back with the scratch?  Now they don't know who took it?

Good point Sieko!  Do we know when Misty's mom said that?  Vs. when Chelsea said this? 

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: March 19, 2009, 05:38:52 PM »

Okay, here it is. There are pictures, Haleigh's medical chart, Haleigh's absentee record, and Haleigh's ER note. I'm bad at linking so I hope this works. I must say I don't feel this is right, and that is all I'll say. http://www.artharris.com/

Ya know, I've looked at those pics.  And trust me, I've seen pics of actual abused kids vs. kids falling down, getting hurt, etc.  These are not the pics of an abused child.  Nope.   

One pic in there, Haleigh has black eyes, and a couple of scratches on her face, not really consistent with a fall tho IMO, cuz there doesn't seem to be the other kind of injuries that go along with that.  ie: bruised knees/elbows/hands.  The nose would likely be scratched/scraped in a fall too.  But hers doesn't look like it.  So that pic IMO, looks more consistent with Haleigh being smacked upside the head.  With something.  Even in play that could have happened tho.  Doesn't necessarily mean Ron/Misty smacked her.  Doesn't mean they didn't either.  Am thinking it's gonna be hard to prove either way. 

Another pic in there, is of a bruised arm with what looks like finger marks, as in someone gripping that arm.  Do we know if Haleigh bruised easily?  She does have a fair complexion.  C'mon tho.  How many times might a loving parent grab the arm of a child in a stern way, without intending to abuse or even having that thought?  It's possible that more was done in that moment, yet that pic alone does not scream abuse to me.   

The other 4 pics? Simple bruises.  Children bruise themselves all the time.  And in ways having nothing to do with being abused.  Please... If this is all that Crystal has to go on... Then ermmm..    

All in my opinion. 

I once had to go to court for a friend of mine because her daughter had double black eyes and DCF removed the child from the home. The little girl had fallen face first down a flight of wooden stairs.
Now my hubby was hit intentionally between the eyes with a bat and it racooned him up really good. Our Doctor told us any blow to the head or fall with such force to black your eyes double has the possibilty to shift your brain .
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #738 on: March 19, 2009, 05:40:28 PM »

WAIT....she disappeared on Feb 10th. Right? Thats per the amber alert. Her last day at school was apprears to be FEB. 4th! And she had an unexcused absence on Feb 5th? Is that a dot or a Faded U on Feb 9th? can anyone tell? 

*slaps self* I have double vision yall, thats a dot on feb 9th. She was there.

But the numbers are correct on the second tally:

Unexcused 13
Excused 9
Tardy 7

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: March 19, 2009, 05:40:37 PM »

If you count the U's, there are 11,matching the 11 days absent..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.