April 23, 2024, 02:54:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289243 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: March 19, 2009, 05:42:31 PM »

FWIW - I don't think any of the photos alone are convincing as far as abuse goes.  Here is her school record:

OMG.
U = Unexcused  Total of 22 unexcused absences
E = Excused   Total of 9 excused absences
T = Tardy    Total of 7 tardys.

My god in Georgia we would have already been in family court for that!!

What day did she disappear again? That puts her pretty much not in school the month of Feb?
Feb 10 no??
and if you look, in all fairness, that was gotten on the 24th of Feb.. of course she missed almost the entire month... counting back, 3 days missed in Feb before missing date. we know she was at school that day per LE..

So some of those missed days could be after she was missing.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #741 on: March 19, 2009, 05:42:33 PM »

I've wondered this too!  Yet we've heard Ron say that "Haleigh is his heart".  Someone pisssssed off at Ron might think the best way to get back at him, is to take what is most precious to him. 

Good point Wykes, which coincides with my thoughts that the person who has taken Haleigh is the cousin Joe.

Yep!  Would love to know what that supposed fight bet. Joe and Ron was about, if it's true that there was one.  Might shed more light on this case.  The timing of this supposed fight, the timing of Joe staying with Chelsea/Tom, his having supposedly left the same day that Haleigh disappeared, the timing of the van being used that night supposedly without Chelsea/Tommy knowing about it.... All of it makes for one big HUGE coinky-dink!

i hate to ask, but could someont point me in the direction to read and catch up with this info?  great big thanks in advance 

May have already been answered, and if so sorry, am behind a couple pages catching up.  I read that info in the interview with Chelsea, link and info given earlier last night and this morning.  Sorry don't have the link at hand.  Another monkey might.  Or just go back to posts from early this morning. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #742 on: March 19, 2009, 05:45:12 PM »

On HLN just now according to Kim, Crystal's attorney, they have only given pictures to the media that they are authorized to give.  Incinuating that DCF may be in possession of other pics.
I wondered about that, thank-you. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: March 19, 2009, 05:46:18 PM »

I know I am probably going to get slammed for this next comment, but I am gonna say it anyway.

Why would Ron, Misty, or anyone on that families side have taken a picture of Haleigh that would show evidence of abuse?  I asked this same question back when the pictures surfaced of her hands wrapped up in gauze.

Who took this photo?  If it was from Crystals camp than I can see it was taken for documenting the incident, but if it was from Ron's camp I can not see them being that stupid...

That was the same photo on Geraldo and was stated she fell in school,but Crystal disputes those being from that fall.
I asked that question before, I thought that was the pic Geraldo showed, thanks.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #744 on: March 19, 2009, 05:46:55 PM »

WAIT....she disappeared on Feb 10th. Right? Thats per the amber alert. Her last day at school was apprears to be FEB. 4th! And she had an unexcused absence on Feb 5th? Is that a dot or a Faded U on Feb 9th? can anyone tell? 

Makes no sense to me. My eyes are bad as it is.

If you count the U's, there are 11,matching the 11 days absent..

That 11 is tallying for the month of Feb. Since she went missing on Feb 10th, she was only absent 2 days (before she went missing)

But before that in 6 months time she had 11 additional absenses not including the two in feburary.

Thats quite a bit when you don't include the 9 excused absenses.

Before she went missing, she missed a total of 22 days of school. 

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: March 19, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »

Here is a response from a so called neighbor, player, when asked about if anyone has stepped up and offered help with the custody battle.     According to my friends, Ron is not going to get involved with this garbage at this time. He feels that the focus should be on Haliegh. The mother is taking critism from the locals for her "Halieghbug" donation center. It is way over the top IMO and most folks I know think the same. Some people have been asked to leave by her and her cadre of money grubbers. I believe that there will be a backlash against her scheme and there will be plenty of support for Ron, once Haliegh is found. (IMO) She & her mother have made this into a dollar deal circus and no interest in the child. That should be evident by her non payment of court ordered support for several years. That is fact and not rumor. I really wonder if this is a neighbor or family member of Rons? It seems like the town is divided with Ron and Crystal supporters. 

Either him or mama Neves that support due is about 1 yrs worth and not many yrs, and ( NOT taking up for non payment of CS), but 1 in 12 americans is without a job right now, so it's not that easy to find one, 700 people with degrees showed up for a janitorial job and over 1200 for a job at Starbucks, sooooo I'll wait just a bit before I jump on that bandwagon because the last firm I worked for wnt under and I was without a job for a yr, thank God it was a Canadian company because I was lucky enough to have a chitload of severance pay, but most do not

Well, I don't care how much money I had, I would go to jail before I would pay some guy child support after he took my kids away from me. But then, I don't believe in child support and raised my kids without a cent from their dad. I feel who ever has custody of the kids should be responsible for supporting them. That's just my own quirky belief, and know most wouldn't agree with me.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #746 on: March 19, 2009, 05:50:55 PM »

Okay, here it is. There are pictures, Haleigh's medical chart, Haleigh's absentee record, and Haleigh's ER note. I'm bad at linking so I hope this works. I must say I don't feel this is right, and that is all I'll say. http://www.artharris.com/

Ya know, I've looked at those pics.  And trust me, I've seen pics of actual abused kids vs. kids falling down, getting hurt, etc.  These are not the pics of an abused child.  Nope.   

One pic in there, Haleigh has black eyes, and a couple of scratches on her face, not really consistent with a fall tho IMO, cuz there doesn't seem to be the other kind of injuries that go along with that.  ie: bruised knees/elbows/hands.  The nose would likely be scratched/scraped in a fall too.  But hers doesn't look like it.  So that pic IMO, looks more consistent with Haleigh being smacked upside the head.  With something.  Even in play that could have happened tho.  Doesn't necessarily mean Ron/Misty smacked her.  Doesn't mean they didn't either.  Am thinking it's gonna be hard to prove either way. 

Another pic in there, is of a bruised arm with what looks like finger marks, as in someone gripping that arm.  Do we know if Haleigh bruised easily?  She does have a fair complexion.  C'mon tho.  How many times might a loving parent grab the arm of a child in a stern way, without intending to abuse or even having that thought?  It's possible that more was done in that moment, yet that pic alone does not scream abuse to me.   

The other 4 pics? Simple bruises.  Children bruise themselves all the time.  And in ways having nothing to do with being abused.  Please... If this is all that Crystal has to go on... Then ermmm..    

All in my opinion. 

And the photo of the "grab" marks.. how many parents have seen their toddler falling and grabbed the arms or closest body part to catch them and left a mark.. I have seen it happen..that is a toddler in the photo... I had a doctor jerk my son up by his arm and leave a worse bruise then that. (SIDS) had to get him breathing again...but I hope you see my point...My son fell when he was about 3 while jumping on the bed and ran his teeth thru his lip... He learned not to jump on the bed and why Mommy said it was a nono and told him to stop.. I just did not get to him before he fell. I cried more and longer then he did.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: March 19, 2009, 05:51:04 PM »

Okay, here it is. There are pictures, Haleigh's medical chart, Haleigh's absentee record, and Haleigh's ER note. I'm bad at linking so I hope this works. I must say I don't feel this is right, and that is all I'll say. http://www.artharris.com/

Ya know, I've looked at those pics.  And trust me, I've seen pics of actual abused kids vs. kids falling down, getting hurt, etc.  These are not the pics of an abused child.  Nope.   

One pic in there, Haleigh has black eyes, and a couple of scratches on her face, not really consistent with a fall tho IMO, cuz there doesn't seem to be the other kind of injuries that go along with that.  ie: bruised knees/elbows/hands.  The nose would likely be scratched/scraped in a fall too.  But hers doesn't look like it.  So that pic IMO, looks more consistent with Haleigh being smacked upside the head.  With something.  Even in play that could have happened tho.  Doesn't necessarily mean Ron/Misty smacked her.  Doesn't mean they didn't either.  Am thinking it's gonna be hard to prove either way. 

Another pic in there, is of a bruised arm with what looks like finger marks, as in someone gripping that arm.  Do we know if Haleigh bruised easily?  She does have a fair complexion.  C'mon tho.  How many times might a loving parent grab the arm of a child in a stern way, without intending to abuse or even having that thought?  It's possible that more was done in that moment, yet that pic alone does not scream abuse to me.   

The other 4 pics? Simple bruises.  Children bruise themselves all the time.  And in ways having nothing to do with being abused.  Please... If this is all that Crystal has to go on... Then ermmm..    

All in my opinion. 

That's what I'm wondering, they look like normal kid things, the first pic I'm not real sure of, the one that supposed to have happened at school.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: March 19, 2009, 05:54:04 PM »

Dolce, thanks for the pic

Wyks, thanks for the answer

Regrets, I've had a few......
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #749 on: March 19, 2009, 05:54:15 PM »

I know I am probably going to get slammed for this next comment, but I am gonna say it anyway.

Why would Ron, Misty, or anyone on that families side have taken a picture of Haleigh that would show evidence of abuse?  I asked this same question back when the pictures surfaced of her hands wrapped up in gauze.

Who took this photo?  If it was from Crystals camp than I can see it was taken for documenting the incident, but if it was from Ron's camp I can not see them being that stupid...

Hi Dolce,

The accident at school happened Nov 6th, 2008 per Mike Brooks on HLN's a few mins. ago. . Nov 8th & 9th was scheduled visitation with Crystal. My guess is the pic. was taken that

weekend (8th & 9th) by the maternal family or 2 weeks later for visitation. Not sure.

Lawyer on HLN's for Crystal said the pic. was taken in Nov 08.

IMO. I could be wrong about this..Just what I gathered from HLN's.

My head is spinning.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #750 on: March 19, 2009, 05:55:10 PM »

True that!  At the time we first heard about the $$ owed Ron by Crystal, we heard about the serious car accident Crystal had, her time off work due to that, plus she just had had a baby somewhere near the same time... yeah.. I didn't work the numbers, cuz I suck at math bigtime.  Yet the loss in pay during that time sure seems to add up to about the amount that Crystal owes to Ron for that time period, about one year's worth of child support.  Not what she would have owed to him for all these years together.  So am thinking Ron's camp might be a bit more understandable about the $$ owed, rather than making it seem that Crystal is a dead-beat-mom, never ever having paid a cent.  From what we understand, Crystal continued to see the kids on their regular schedule.  So I dunno, maybe it's just me, I think Ron/family ought to cut Crystal some slack for all that, give her a chance to get it all caught back up. 

I don't know about Florida, but here in Texas visitation in some cases can be denied if child support is owed or not paid timely.

Same here in Nebraska.  Crystal's visitation is court-ordered, isn't it?  If so, might be different rules that apply.  Altho it seems that there is a contempt charge against Crystal, not sure if that has to do with child support or visitation tho. 

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #751 on: March 19, 2009, 06:00:44 PM »

FWIW - I don't think any of the photos alone are convincing as far as abuse goes.  Here is her school record:

OMG.

9 of those unexcused were after she went missing, looks like to me..Shows Feb 09..

Not saying her school record doesn't need checked out.

OS

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #752 on: March 19, 2009, 06:03:13 PM »

OMG.

9 of those unexcused were after she went missing, looks like to me..Shows Feb 09..

OS

Yeah I screwed up and counted the ones after she went missing lol. Not wearing my glasses at the moment. (That and drugged up on sudafed trying to get this cold to go away =(

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: March 19, 2009, 06:04:04 PM »

All in my opinion. 

On HLN, Attorney Kim P claims to have given DCF other photos, plus she claims that they have eyewitnesses,  even  some are members of the Cummings clan.

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: March 19, 2009, 06:05:44 PM »

That was the same photo on Geraldo and was stated she fell in school,but Crystal disputes those being from that fall.
I asked that question before, I thought that was the pic Geraldo showed, thanks.
http://www.artharris.com/docs/haleigh-med-chart.pdf

That is actually the school nurse daily log... Remember on Geraldo Crystal said that the school said there was no scratch cut on face or something like that?? Then why did the nurse make a note of the cut nose?

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #755 on: March 19, 2009, 06:07:49 PM »

WAIT....she disappeared on Feb 10th. Right? Thats per the amber alert. Her last day at school was apprears to be FEB. 4th! And she had an unexcused absence on Feb 5th? Is that a dot or a Faded U on Feb 9th? can anyone tell? 

Makes no sense to me. My eyes are bad as it is.

Appears to me to be a dot  not a U but I could be wrong.

I do think the LE would not have said the hrs. of 8 to 3 are the hrs.they are working with regarding her disappearance if she had not been in school on Feb 9th.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: March 19, 2009, 06:10:25 PM »

THIS IS THE PHOTO THEY ARE CLAIMING SHOWS ABUSE OF HALEIGH

For those on dial up.

One way to see if a child is unhappy, even with a smile on their face, is on a pic, cover their nose and mouth with your hand, leaving just the eyes and look at them carefully.  Are those sad eyes?   Haleigh's eyes have never looked sad to me.  Even covering up her smile, her eyes still sparkle.  Her happiness shines from within.  This is one very happy, seemingly loved, child.  IMO. 

Abused?  Perhaps.  That is not my first instinct tho. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: March 19, 2009, 06:14:14 PM »

OMG.

OS
Nov 12 looks to be unexcused but she was at flagler er on that date..was not suppose to go to school 13,14,15th.

http://www.artharris.com/docs/haleigh-er.pdf

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: March 19, 2009, 06:15:45 PM »

WOW i just got home from work....n RC got an atty????
JVM just said it on HLN...Pro bono also
Can anyone see me????

Yep!  Hi lady! 

Yeppers, RC got an atty, and yeppers it's pro bono.  Jump in there with your thoughts on it all!  That's the way to get seen.  Harder to miss than a one liner or so.  lol  Fill a whole page and you'll really get seen!   

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #759 on: March 19, 2009, 06:16:00 PM »

THIS IS THE PHOTO THEY ARE CLAIMING SHOWS ABUSE OF HALEIGH

For those on dial up.

One way to see if a child is unhappy, even with a smile on their face, is on a pic, cover their nose and mouth with your hand, leaving just the eyes and look at them carefully.  Are those sad eyes?   Haleigh's eyes have never looked sad to me.  Even covering up her smile, her eyes still sparkle.  Her happiness shines from within.  This is one very happy, seemingly loved, child.  IMO. 

Abused?  Perhaps.  That is not my first instinct tho. 

That brought tears to my eyes, she has that innocent sparkle. She does in all her pics.

on the other hand, My dad abused me and beat me when I was little leaving bruises on my back and legs in 5th grade. But I was still a very happy child, and when he did spend loving time with me, I ADORED IT. because I know I made him happy.

Just my two cents, on maybe why she was happy in the pics. I hope I am dead wrong though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.