March 29, 2024, 04:48:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288201 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #800 on: March 19, 2009, 07:34:24 PM »

Don't we think Johnny Sheffield (Crystals dad) should have an "in" down there if he is an former sheriff's deputy?  I wonder what county he worked for?  So this is not the dad who had the mile long rap sheet is it?

Wonder which parent or grandparent of Crystal's also has charges for running a drug house, same or another one has charges for fighting dogs.... I haven't heard yet that one of them is a former sheriff's deputy.  Wow!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #801 on: March 19, 2009, 07:42:51 PM »

My thought was , well, we see RC saying the cuz was not there but others said he was. I was thinking maybe cuzin Joe gave Misty a little Dr. Feel good while he was there,something he knew would knock her out. He had access to the keys since he was staying where the van/keys were, waited till all were asleep and went over there. I am thinking he went to rob/steal what ever he could,guns etc and maybe Haleigh woke up and caught him? That is why misty says she does not know,she does not know and it would explain this statement she made."I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.
Just a thought and if RC plans on handling it himself, he may be saying no,the cousin was not there or he is afraid the drugs will get him in trouble. I am thinking they may have did a little partying together before the trouble...

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: March 19, 2009, 07:51:15 PM »

Here is a response from a so called neighbor, player, when asked about if anyone has stepped up and offered help with the custody battle.     According to my friends, Ron is not going to get involved with this garbage at this time. He feels that the focus should be on Haliegh. The mother is taking critism from the locals for her "Halieghbug" donation center. It is way over the top IMO and most folks I know think the same. Some people have been asked to leave by her and her cadre of money grubbers. I believe that there will be a backlash against her scheme and there will be plenty of support for Ron, once Haliegh is found. (IMO) She & her mother have made this into a dollar deal circus and no interest in the child. That should be evident by her non payment of court ordered support for several years. That is fact and not rumor. I really wonder if this is a neighbor or family member of Rons? It seems like the town is divided with Ron and Crystal supporters. 

Either him or mama Neves that support due is about 1 yrs worth and not many yrs, and ( NOT taking up for non payment of CS), but 1 in 12 americans is without a job right now, so it's not that easy to find one, 700 people with degrees showed up for a janitorial job and over 1200 for a job at Starbucks, sooooo I'll wait just a bit before I jump on that bandwagon because the last firm I worked for wnt under and I was without a job for a yr, thank God it was a Canadian company because I was lucky enough to have a chitload of severance pay, but most do not

Well, I don't care how much money I had, I would go to jail before I would pay some guy child support after he took my kids away from me. But then, I don't believe in child support and raised my kids without a cent from their dad. I feel who ever has custody of the kids should be responsible for supporting them. That's just my own quirky belief, and know most wouldn't agree with me.

I feel the same way. The only time I think it's fair to order a mother to pay child support is if she makes way more money than the dad. And I have never seen a father get custody when he never married the mother.
Back in my day, fathers paid child support, mothers had custody. If Ron wanted the kids so bad, (which I doubt...) he should be prepared to support them. I raised my oldest 2 without any help, too, but I don't regret one secons of it. I didn't have to put up with his sorry butt!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #803 on: March 19, 2009, 08:06:18 PM »

Nancy is going off on grandma 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: March 19, 2009, 08:11:22 PM »

Well, I don't care how much money I had, I would go to jail before I would pay some guy child support after he took my kids away from me. But then, I don't believe in child support and raised my kids without a cent from their dad. I feel who ever has custody of the kids should be responsible for supporting them. That's just my own quirky belief, and know most wouldn't agree with me.

I feel the same way. The only time I think it's fair to order a mother to pay child support is if she makes way more money than the dad. And I have never seen a father get custody when he never married the mother.
Back in my day, fathers paid child support, mothers had custody. If Ron wanted the kids so bad, (which I doubt...) he should be prepared to support them. I raised my oldest 2 without any help, too, but I don't regret one secons of it. I didn't have to put up with his sorry butt!!

I'm thinking the only time it's fair for the non-custodial parent to pay child support is if there is a huge difference in salaries of both.  Example, the custodial parent making a pittance and barely scraping by, while the non-custodial parent with a cushy job and money up the yingyang.  Had that couple remained together, the children would have benefited from the higher salary.  There has to be a line drawn tho, and most often it's not a fair line to the custodial parent. 

This case it's the opposite and leaves me scratching my head.  Doesn't a judge base the amount of child support on the last job that the non-custodial parent has?  When that job is no longer, is it fair for that parent to have to pay the same amount even tho not receiving that same rate of pay?  Guess I'm wondering if Crystal could have appealed to the court to either put a temp. hold on child support until she could get a job at near to the same rate of pay?  Or could she have done that and we haven't heard?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: March 19, 2009, 08:12:31 PM »

NG is speaking to Crystal's atty as tho they are in court and NG is the prosecutor.   

I think Crystal's atty is showing great restraint. 

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: March 19, 2009, 08:12:35 PM »

On NG - I wonder who took Haleigh to the ER?
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: March 19, 2009, 08:13:45 PM »

Also, how old is Hayleigh?  She looks old enough to communicate abuse.  I would imagine she was interviewed in the prior DCF investigations.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: March 19, 2009, 08:15:34 PM »

NG...I notice too that Haleigh had ecoli? isnt that from bad food.. Also her injuries were more than what happen @ the school incident when taken to ER...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: March 19, 2009, 08:15:55 PM »

Also, how old is Hayleigh?  She looks old enough to communicate abuse.  I would imagine she was interviewed in the prior DCF investigations.
Hayleigh is five.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #810 on: March 19, 2009, 08:16:18 PM »

I'm sorry, my 19 year old was shoved off the monkey bars/jungle gym thing at school and landed face first, he was taken BY ME to ER and checked over,sent home and the doctor told me he would bruise and swell , told me how to take care of it.. I took him back a week later because I was scared because the bruises were so dark...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: March 19, 2009, 08:16:32 PM »

NG is speaking to Crystal's atty as tho they are in court and NG is the prosecutor.   

I think Nancy is jealous 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: March 19, 2009, 08:18:02 PM »

NG...I notice too that Haleigh had ecoli? isnt that from bad food.. Also her injuries were more than what happen @ the school incident when taken to ER...
I think that ecoli is from contamenated food, but you may get it from other things, I don't know.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: March 19, 2009, 08:18:33 PM »

Has anyone else had trouble accessing Art's site?
As a mother of a few kids who were extremely busy and wiry as youngsters, my kids NEVER had the marks on their arms caused by fingers, As a nurse, I am required to report any signs of abuse.. I would report those arm marks.. The black eye.. I dunno...
Nancy, stop being such a beeyotch 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: March 19, 2009, 08:19:53 PM »

This makes me wonder if Crystal's attorney has any children.  Does she think that the monkey bar injury is going to clear up the next day, scab and all.

Heart
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: March 19, 2009, 08:20:04 PM »

Kids are notorious for contracting e coli from fast food, esp the burgers

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: March 19, 2009, 08:22:32 PM »

I know someone on here said they had experience w/DCF?  My question is; If DCF is called for any reason into a home don't they give counseling on the whole child rearing issue?  Neglect, cleanliness, discipline or is it just on the current event going on w/in the family?

I've had family members who have had to deal with them, but I'm not sure that they counsel every parent. I think someone said both Crystal and Ron were required to take parenting classes at one point, so that might be where the thing about discipline comes in. If it is suspected abuse, though... I'm sure they did counsel him, and no doubt will again.
About those pictures on Art Wood's website... all except for the one looks like normal bruising kids get in playing, but the one of her little face all bruised and scratched and the black eye, really bothers me. Interesting that Crystal's stepmom being a nurse, said that it was not consistent with the school nurse's repeort nor with a fall on the playground. Kids don't just fall on their faces without skinning their knees, legs, arms, hands, something! Looks like the poor child was roughed up with a fist or something.
If the pictures that Kim P. gave DCF are worse than this one, then Ron might need a lawyer.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: March 19, 2009, 08:24:29 PM »

In my state, when DCF investigates they will determine whether the allegation is founded or unfounded first and then go from there depending on the situation. 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: March 19, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »

I don't think it is that unusual for an eye bruise to worsen (darken) over time.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: March 19, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »

One of my kids was holding a baseball bat and whacked it at a football on the ground. it bounced up really fast and clocked him on the forehead. It swelled up like an egg..Certain injuries to kids are difficult to determine. The bruises on arms are easier to prove, it is a classic sign.. this is actually what we are trained to look for

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.