April 18, 2024, 06:28:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289110 times)
memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: March 19, 2009, 09:30:55 PM »

On NG - I wonder who took Haleigh to the ER?

NG...I notice too that Haleigh had ecoli? isnt that from bad food.. Also her injuries were more than what happen @ the school incident when taken to ER...
I think that ecoli is from contamenated food, but you may get it from other things, I don't know.

from contamination from fecal matter in some capacity
Thanks 

WOW I didnt know that- Thanks Blink for the info..

E. coli Outbreak -- Spinach off Table  http://www.webmd.com/news/20060918/e-coli-outbreak-spinach

ABC News: Check Your Burgers: E. Coli Season's Coming

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/Story?id=7080622&page=2

FDA finds salmonella on Mexican jalapeno pepper linked to outbreak

http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/food-poisoning/news/20080721/fda-dont-eat-jalapeno-peppers

E. Coli
http://www.publichealthgreybruce.on.ca/FoodSafety/Foodborne_Illnesses/HamburgerFS.html

thanks heart.  can't believe people are not familiar with ecoli as many outbreaks as happen all the time.  the latest the peanut butter.

Yes you are right Minnie, the most recent outbreak and the company was based in Georgia
yes i end up in hospital after eating peanut butter. that don't bother me jr does.
memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: March 19, 2009, 09:38:59 PM »

Stayed up til 6 AM this morning catching up on this and Caylee's threads.

I am now behind again (22 pages in this thread alone) ...spent the entire day getting monkeys dressed for Easter!

I REALLY hate to ask this, and I WILL read the previous 22 pages, but is there anything earthshattering I should know about anything today? I have been listening to JVM and NG tonight, so I am up on what they have "covered."

Thanks to anyone who can help this monkey out.

And hello everyone! (Nice to see you over here, too Blink.)

No, not really, just Ron is lawyered up now.

Thanks, No rose!

I heard he had two lawyers. Do we know who they are and how he is paying for them yet?

I hear it was two guy that defend guys, no women! Kimball and Snider, P.A
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: March 19, 2009, 09:41:08 PM »

I agree KatGram!  It's true that we each bring our own perspectives to this forum, especially because of our own life experiences.  I do know that my being jaded, causes me to want to see each side.  Even if I lean toward one side or the other. 

I think that's why, in part, some of us can see and understand Ron's side, yet can also see and understand Crystal's side.  Add into the mix, there's Misty's side.  (which can be added to Ron's side, yet can be seperate from that too). 

It doesn't help, the shenanigans that EACH side is pulling.  Some may be more inclined to lean in one direction or the other, yet when there's another stunt pulled by someone on that side, it causes us to go  .  It's become a confusing mess! 

While I don't agree with many of Ron's choices, for example, I can look at him and see a father who seems to truly love his children.  I can see how, in the beginning, he stood tall against the darts being thrown at him by the other side.  And he did not throw darts back, at that time.  But IMO, his family buckled under the darts and the scrutiny of the media, etc. and it seems Ron along with them.   Then his family began their defensive posture, and it has gone downhill from there.  With family and Ron as well slinging darts back at the other side.  I think they tried to take the high road in the beginning, and became exhausted.  Still not sure that Ron is the "bad guy" in all of this.  We just don't have enough info... yet. 

And then there's Misty.  She does seem to be 'the key' to this investigation, simply because nothing of what she says adds up.  It could be that Misty either knows what happened to Haleigh or had a hand in it.  It could be that she was 'out of it' and honestly has no clue what happened.  But if so, why not just say that and quit with the apparent lies/inconsistent stories.  And in any of the above, it could be that Ron has no clue what part Misty may have played in Haleigh's disappearance, no matter his past.  It could be that he knows exactly what happened and is helping Misty to cover it up, or her helping him to cover it up.  Yet Ron could be an honest to gosh grieving father, and what Misty knows/is and is not doing, is helping to make him look like a guilty party, whether he is or isn't.  His own present actions with Misty, isn't helping him to appear to be an honest to gosh grieving father.  Yet it could be a cover-up in some way, having to do with Haleigh, or they might be trying to help deflect possible court charges down the road with charges of stat rape, etc.  Could be none of these things.  Something seems to be up with Misty and it could land Ron as an accomplice, whether or not he actually is.   Still not sure that Misty is the "bad guy" in all of this.  We just don't have enough info... yet.   

And then there's Crystal.  I struggle with staying totally on her side, simply because I can relate to her so very well.  Yet even so, she has IMO made some grave mistakes of her own, in the past and present.  She may be totally innocent with Haleigh's disappearance, yet is causing folks to look at her hard, because of her timing with the custody fight.  Not saying that 'she stole' Haleigh, yet saying hey, it's a possibility, just cuz she seems to NEED those kids right now.  And why now?  As others have said, why not 3 years ago?  On the other hand, maybe enough is enough for her and she NEEDS to get custody now so that this doesn't happen to Jr.  I can understand that too.  It's a hard road she's chosen to go down.  Am hoping that it's for all the right reasons.  The mudslinging and dart-throwing is not, IMO, helping her cause.  And yet, perhaps being in the spotlight was her first chance to get folks to actually listen to her.  Seems to me that she may have been beaten down by Ron's side long ago, and didn't have the ooooomph til now to stand up and fight.  Still not sure that Crystal is the "bad guy" in all of this.  We just don't have enough info... yet.

One very confusing mess!!  And like others have said, I thought I'd never see a bigger mess than the Anthony case.  Whew!!  This is the next case out, it's a mind-boggling worse mess.. in different ways. 

And I'm betting that the in-fighting that has occurred in this thread is simply because one monkey leans one way while another leans the other way, each with their own passionate viewpoints.  We can and have allowed each other to have different opinions from one another, and have still managed to get along. 

Let's continue to remember when we come across opinions different from our own, to take a deep breath, and realize that right now we don't have all the info yet.  And as it stands today, everyone's opinion is a possibility.  No one has 'the right opinion' and no one has the 'wrong opinion'.  They just are that, opinions.  Ya know what it seems like to me?  Seems like what one monkey says about either side is true, whether negative or positive.  Depending on what our own opinions are, for whichever side, we need to be able to hear both the negative and the positive for each side, and continue to treat each other with kindness. 

Cuz we are the Scared Monkeys.... and we rock!!   

Awesome post Wyks!!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #843 on: March 19, 2009, 09:41:24 PM »

I am now behind again (22 pages in this thread alone) ...spent the entire day getting monkeys dressed for Easter!

I REALLY hate to ask this, and I WILL read the previous 22 pages, but is there anything earthshattering I should know about anything today? I have been listening to JVM and NG tonight, so I am up on what they have "covered."

Thanks, No rose!

I heard he had two lawyers. Do we know who they are and how he is paying for them yet?

where would you hear a thing like that? did I miss something?

memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: March 19, 2009, 09:41:47 PM »

NG is speaking to Crystal's atty as tho they are in court and NG is the prosecutor.   

I think Crystal's atty is showing great restraint. 

I think Nancy is jealous 

Imho, Attorney Kim P needs to get on the good foot, lol.  Because if this is all shes got, it does not appear that it will cut the mustard. 

She just told NG that the pic of Haleigh with the black eye that Nancy has in hand now is what she has as proof of abuse by Ronald.

Earlier today on HLN Kim said that she gave the media only pics that she was authorized to give to the media. And insinuated that she had given DCF other damaging photos.

So which is it, is this all shes got or is their more to come.

I don't know, did Nancy interrupt her and not let her finish a sentence?
surly not, nancy would not interrupt her
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: March 19, 2009, 09:43:07 PM »

Man questioned in Haleigh Cummings investigation

Ex-Wife of man interviewed tells us
details of why

Last Edited: Thursday, 19 Mar 2009, 6:05 PM EDT
Created On: Thursday, 19 Mar 2009, 5:46 PM EDT

SATSUMA, Fla. - - By Matt Saffer, FOX 30 Jacksonville

There are more than 40 registered sexual offenders living in the area near Haleigh Cummings home. Officers say they’ve interviewed every single one. We have now learned a man awaiting trial for the Sexual Battery of a 9-year-old has also been questioned by police.

The man’s ex-wife spoke only to us, saying she had no idea the man she married may be capable of such a crime.

“It made me a child molester too,” said Joanne Newberger.

“I felt like it made me sick…today I can’t be around children.”

Newberger says she married the man in the early 90’s and claims everything started off fine. “I thought he was like wow---he’s looking at me! This good looking guy is looking at me, and I was overwhelmed with him.”

After awhile Newberger says violent tendencies started showing up in the man she loved. “He was getting worse, and then he started with people in the area and started with the beatings really bad.”

Newberger and the man divorced in 1999. The man was arrested in December of 2007 and charged with Sexually Battery of a minor. He also faces Lewd & Lascivious charges. He is currently out of jail on a $75,000 bond and is forced to wear an ankle monitor, has a curfew, and can not have any contact with anyone under 18.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office tells us they have questioned the man and reviewed records telling them where his ankle monitor was the night Haleigh disappeared. They say so far there is no evidence linking him to Haleigh’s abduction.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031909haleigh_cummings_investigation

Heart
memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: March 19, 2009, 09:46:02 PM »

Thanks, No rose!

where would you hear a thing like that? did I miss something?
i hear that on another site. I don't know it that part true. i do not that in presser they are rep. Misty
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: March 19, 2009, 09:46:43 PM »

Hitting an under four year old kid with sticks is child abuse.
Leaving grab marks on an arm is abuse. Do you know how hard you have to press to leave those kinds of marks ? That isn't normal behaviour in anyone's book.
Ron Jr. would be better off elsewhere.
Both of my GD's have never been spanked. Or grabbed. They have both had injuries from soccer, playing, running into fence, falling down.
I didn't see NG, just got in for the evening, but I will watch.
How does Ron know who was in the house, he was at work. Where is Misty ?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: March 19, 2009, 09:48:03 PM »

LMAO 

Oh this is going to be good.

Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
Handling auto, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian,
and other accident cases.

Personal Injury Fees are on a contingency fee
basis - no recovery, no fees or costs.

http://www.kimballsniderlaw.com/

Odd choice in attorneys!! 

Might be a good thing tho.  This has become like a train crash

Which monkey/s has beaten me to the punch on this?  MWAHAHAHA! 

I will bring this forward.... doesn't say they only represent men.  But there is the football thing, what is that about??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: March 19, 2009, 09:50:11 PM »

Leaving grab marks on an arm is abuse. Do you know how hard you have to press to leave those kinds of marks ? That isn't normal behaviour in anyone's book.
Both of my GD's have never been spanked. Or grabbed. They have both had injuries from soccer, playing, running into fence, falling down.

I am with you on this one Kat Gram.  The marks on the legs and arms look from a toddler, possibly JR.  Not appropriate in my book.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #850 on: March 19, 2009, 09:54:51 PM »

Well in my eyes hitting a child with a stick is dead wrong, and I'm not really sure how this could be justified. And Searcher, Misty was talking about Jr.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: March 19, 2009, 09:57:32 PM »

NEW ARTICLE FROM BLINKONCRIME.COM ON THE HALEIGH CUMMINGS CASE:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/19/haleigh-cummings-case-ron-cummings-hires-attorneys/

Thank ya kindly. I'll be honest, there is more I want to say about these people than I can put in PRINT!!!!
memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: March 19, 2009, 09:58:00 PM »

I am with you on this one Kat Gram.  The marks on the legs and arms look from a toddler, possibly JR.  Not appropriate in my book.
::MonkeyNoNo::it no-no in my book.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #853 on: March 19, 2009, 10:04:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys, can anyone tell me how Crystal obtained the services of her attorney?  The attorney is out of New York and I was just curious as to who contacted who?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: March 19, 2009, 10:05:29 PM »

NEW ARTICLE FROM BLINKONCRIME.COM ON THE HALEIGH CUMMINGS CASE:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/19/haleigh-cummings-case-ron-cummings-hires-attorneys/

Thank ya kindly. I'll be honest, there is more I want to say about these people than I can put in PRINT!!!!
Thanks Blink, and I'll be honest as well, there is a lot I would like to say but control myself. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: March 19, 2009, 10:06:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys, can anyone tell me how Crystal obtained the services of her attorney?  The attorney is out of New York and I was just curious as to who contacted who?

I'm guessing she contacted Crystal and is doing this pro bono.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #856 on: March 19, 2009, 10:16:58 PM »

I agree, a child should never be hit with any object. mine knew if they were bad,they got time out and they got a toy taken away for a short time.. when older they were grounded. In a real bad no no thing they did, I would pop their butt 1 time with my hand, 1 swat,and it had to be a major bad they did and not when they were toddlers.. they got their first swat at maybe 6,if needed, but time out and toys taken/being grounded seemed to work enough I rarely ever had to swat a butt...and again, it had to be a major bad....I was abused and swore I would never do that and I never could bring myself to really spank my children. so needless to say, I think each child may have been spanked a couple times in their lives, not even enough to remember,and if you ask them,they say,oh,we never got spanked.. oh wait there was that one time mom had to smack my butt,but it didn't hurt, I laughed when I got to my room... LOL  I love my kids  Smile

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #857 on: March 19, 2009, 10:18:51 PM »

Thanks No Rose!  I am just leary when an attorney contacts a potential client.  I hope this Kim P is not taking advantage of Crystal.  Or rather, I hope she doesn't do more harm than good.  I think any child that is being abused needs to be taken from the abuser.  I just can't get a handle on the players in this situation.

I don't think anyone in this case is innocent.  It is apparent that all the players have a less than stellar history and I think drugs have been a huge factor in this case. 

Trying not to throw stones or pass judgement as I was a child of the 70's and there was a fair amount of ........ shall we say.... not so legal recreation going on!  BUT, there is a progression to life.  Say, get married, settle down, have children.  DO NOT DO DRUGS around your children or associate with unsavory people.  I think the lifestyle may have been a huge factor in what happened to Haleigh. 

This is, of course, just my opinion. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: March 19, 2009, 10:19:12 PM »

I agree KatGram!  It's true that we each bring our own perspectives to this forum, especially because of our own life experiences.  I do know that my being jaded, causes me to want to see each side.  Even if I lean toward one side or the other. 

I think that's why, in part, some of us can see and understand Ron's side, yet can also see and understand Crystal's side.  Add into the mix, there's Misty's side.  (which can be added to Ron's side, yet can be seperate from that too). 

It doesn't help, the shenanigans that EACH side is pulling.  Some may be more inclined to lean in one direction or the other, yet when there's another stunt pulled by someone on that side, it causes us to go  .  It's become a confusing mess! 

While I don't agree with many of Ron's choices, for example, I can look at him and see a father who seems to truly love his children.  I can see how, in the beginning, he stood tall against the darts being thrown at him by the other side.  And he did not throw darts back, at that time.  But IMO, his family buckled under the darts and the scrutiny of the media, etc. and it seems Ron along with them.   Then his family began their defensive posture, and it has gone downhill from there.  With family and Ron as well slinging darts back at the other side.  I think they tried to take the high road in the beginning, and became exhausted.  Still not sure that Ron is the "bad guy" in all of this.  We just don't have enough info... yet. 

And then there's Misty.  She does seem to be 'the key' to this investigation, simply because nothing of what she says adds up.  It could be that Misty either knows what happened to Haleigh or had a hand in it.  It could be that she was 'out of it' and honestly has no clue what happened.  But if so, why not just say that and quit with the apparent lies/inconsistent stories.  And in any of the above, it could be that Ron has no clue what part Misty may have played in Haleigh's disappearance, no matter his past.  It could be that he knows exactly what happened and is helping Misty to cover it up, or her helping him to cover it up.  Yet Ron could be an honest to gosh grieving father, and what Misty knows/is and is not doing, is helping to make him look like a guilty party, whether he is or isn't.  His own present actions with Misty, isn't helping him to appear to be an honest to gosh grieving father.  Yet it could be a cover-up in some way, having to do with Haleigh, or they might be trying to help deflect possible court charges down the road with charges of stat rape, etc.  Could be none of these things.  Something seems to be up with Misty and it could land Ron as an accomplice, whether or not he actually is.   Still not sure that Misty is the "bad guy" in all of this.  We just don't have enough info... yet.   

And then there's Crystal.  I struggle with staying totally on her side, simply because I can relate to her so very well.  Yet even so, she has IMO made some grave mistakes of her own, in the past and present.  She may be totally innocent with Haleigh's disappearance, yet is causing folks to look at her hard, because of her timing with the custody fight.  Not saying that 'she stole' Haleigh, yet saying hey, it's a possibility, just cuz she seems to NEED those kids right now.  And why now?  As others have said, why not 3 years ago?  On the other hand, maybe enough is enough for her and she NEEDS to get custody now so that this doesn't happen to Jr.  I can understand that too.  It's a hard road she's chosen to go down.  Am hoping that it's for all the right reasons.  The mudslinging and dart-throwing is not, IMO, helping her cause.  And yet, perhaps being in the spotlight was her first chance to get folks to actually listen to her.  Seems to me that she may have been beaten down by Ron's side long ago, and didn't have the ooooomph til now to stand up and fight.  Still not sure that Crystal is the "bad guy" in all of this.  We just don't have enough info... yet.

One very confusing mess!!  And like others have said, I thought I'd never see a bigger mess than the Anthony case.  Whew!!  This is the next case out, it's a mind-boggling worse mess.. in different ways. 

And I'm betting that the in-fighting that has occurred in this thread is simply because one monkey leans one way while another leans the other way, each with their own passionate viewpoints.  We can and have allowed each other to have different opinions from one another, and have still managed to get along. 

Let's continue to remember when we come across opinions different from our own, to take a deep breath, and realize that right now we don't have all the info yet.  And as it stands today, everyone's opinion is a possibility.  No one has 'the right opinion' and no one has the 'wrong opinion'.  They just are that, opinions.  Ya know what it seems like to me?  Seems like what one monkey says about either side is true, whether negative or positive.  Depending on what our own opinions are, for whichever side, we need to be able to hear both the negative and the positive for each side, and continue to treat each other with kindness. 

Cuz we are the Scared Monkeys.... and we rock!!   

Very Well Said, Wyks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: March 19, 2009, 10:23:58 PM »

Thanks No Rose!  I am just leary when an attorney contacts a potential client.  I hope this Kim P is not taking advantage of Crystal.  Or rather, I hope she doesn't do more harm than good.  I think any child that is being abused needs to be taken from the abuser.  I just can't get a handle on the players in this situation.

I don't think anyone in this case is innocent.  It is apparent that all the players have a less than stellar history and I think drugs have been a huge factor in this case. 

Trying not to throw stones or pass judgement as I was a child of the 70's and there was a fair amount of ........ shall we say.... not so legal recreation going on!  BUT, there is a progression to life.  Say, get married, settle down, have children.  DO NOT DO DRUGS around your children or associate with unsavory people.  I think the lifestyle may have been a huge factor in what happened to Haleigh. 

This is, of course, just my opinion. 
I agree, I know people make mistakes and all, but I have to say I've never seen so many members in a family, both sides with so many brushes with the law. I don't understand that, along with other things that make no sense to me. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.