March 28, 2024, 06:38:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288180 times)
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: March 20, 2009, 12:13:53 AM »

My thought was , well, we see RC saying the cuz was not there but others said he was. I was thinking maybe cuzin Joe gave Misty a little Dr. Feel good while he was there,something he knew would knock her out. He had access to the keys since he was staying where the van/keys were, waited till all were asleep and went over there. I am thinking he went to rob/steal what ever he could,guns etc and maybe Haleigh woke up and caught him? That is why misty says she does not know,she does not know and it would explain this statement she made."I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.[/color]
Just a thought and if RC plans on handling it himself, he may be saying no,the cousin was not there or he is afraid the drugs will get him in trouble. I am thinking they may have did a little partying together before the trouble...

Who is she talking about?  The baby got up?  When did she make this statement?

this statement was on 2/17/2009

remember Jr saying about the couch bouncing?  I just found this and it could have something to do with Jr was still awake when Misty had passed out.

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- She is the 17-year-old who hasn't had a lot to say about Haleigh Cummings disappearance until today.

"Thank you to everyone who's tried to help us," said Misty Croslin. Croslin is the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.  She is also the last person to see Haleigh.

Croslin talked about how tired she was the night Haleigh disappeared. "I was over-exhausted. I was real tired. I had a long weekend," she said.

Croslin and Ronald Cummings reported Haleigh missing around 3:30 a.m. last Tuesday. The little girl's brother was also there.

"I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.

Some are questioning whether or not Croslin was home the evening Haleigh disappeared. In response to those who question her, Croslin said, "They're lying...Wish they could come to me and tell me I wasn't home that night."

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Misty-Croslin-Speaks-Out/S6tHGGMFp0OZfPGkzJ4_pg.cspx

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: March 20, 2009, 12:19:24 AM »

<snipped>
Some are questioning whether or not Croslin was home the evening Haleigh disappeared. In response to those who question her, Croslin said, "They're lying...Wish they could come to me and tell me I wasn't home that night

I cont stand to hear that little girl wanna-be-woman, say stuff like this......if I ever found a credible reason to prove she wasnt home that night you can bet I would be all up in her face telling her she wasnt home that night, and lets see what her little bad butt could do about it, Id give her the whippen her Momma should have!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: March 20, 2009, 12:25:39 AM »

On Blink's site, under her newest article, there are a couple of interesting comments.  In the first one, I love the statement in bold:

Comment by Annals — March 19, 2009 @ 8:08 pm

"I think now is a very good time for Junior Cummings to go live with his REAL mother, Crystal Sheffield. Ronald has a wife to raise."

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/19/haleigh-cummings-case-ron-cummings-hires-attorneys/

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #903 on: March 20, 2009, 12:29:45 AM »

Stayed up til 6 AM this morning catching up on this and Caylee's threads.

I am now behind again (22 pages in this thread alone) ...spent the entire day getting monkeys dressed for Easter!

I REALLY hate to ask this, and I WILL read the previous 22 pages, but is there anything earthshattering I should know about anything today? I have been listening to JVM and NG tonight, so I am up on what they have "covered."

Thanks to anyone who can help this monkey out.

And hello everyone! (Nice to see you over here, too Blink.)

No, not really, just Ron is lawyered up now.

I thought Misty said only guilty people lawyer up?

Hehehe... She may one day regret saying that... 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: March 20, 2009, 12:32:06 AM »

On Blink's site, under her newest article, there are a couple of interesting comments.  In the first one, I love the statement in bold:

"I think now is a very good time for Junior Cummings to go live with his REAL mother, Crystal Sheffield. Ronald has a wife to raise."

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/19/haleigh-cummings-case-ron-cummings-hires-attorneys/

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #905 on: March 20, 2009, 12:39:10 AM »

Well, Mamma Nerves wouldnt admitt to any wrongdoing by Ron if he smacked her the same way.....That Lady needs to learn a thing or two about raising children,

Also if my child had these marks on them I would have fled the state with them and yall would be reading Missing posters about them right now!!!

I dont know if Ronald done wrong by these children or not, but I do Know that he is not someone I would want to have custody of my children, He still acts like a child himself, and if it wasnt for Moma Nerves and GM Sykes he would have given them back to Chrystal a long time ago.... for you cant tell me that when he wasnt working that he wasnt off chasing teenage girls and partyin' and just where do you think the kids were...at Mama's Im sure.  He wanted to show Chrystal that he was the boss even after she left and thats the only reason IMO that he had these kids to begin with...

As  far as this custody battle goes, it just might be the wrong time for it, but I don't  know, Everybody is saying that it is taking the view off from Haleigh being missing, but I dont think she is with us anymore, and so just when would be the right time.......what if she is never found......I wouldnt want my child with Ronald especially after he went and married Mistie, and I think I would hit him with this now also while I had the goods to do it with,

As  for NG......she needs to get down off her high horse and take a step in someone elses shoes before she can pass judgement on other people that hads life a little harder than she does, everybody doesnt have a nanny and a nurse and a live in maid, and so she just needs to put the news out there and be quiet with her know it all  opinions.....ok Im done!

Good points, HH! 

I agree with you, am thinking that altho Ron seems to love those kids, the interest in them and the care of them has been from his family.  Seems that way, IMO.  Altho it seems like this battle is Crystal against Ron, there's seems to be an underlying pressure of her family against his family.  Likely if we were there and could weed it all out, we might see that the real battle is between Crystal's mom and Ron's mom. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: March 20, 2009, 12:46:17 AM »

Frankly in my opinion I believe that Kim P. took on this task/case at the behest of someone, either Geraldo or someone else.

FYI:  http://newsdeskinternational.wordpress.com/2009/03/14/haleighs-mothers-attorney-gives-first-local-interview/

Haleigh’s Mother’s Attorney Gives First Local Interview

Posted in Missing Children tagged attorney, Haleigh Cummings, Crystal Sheffield, Kim Picazio at by newsdeskinternational

Written by Janet

Attorney Kim Picazio says she first came to Putnam County this week to help Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh Cummings’ mother, handle the media.  Picazio explained that she believed the Sheffields called her so the family could have someone to turn to for advice on who they should talk to. They didn’t know who to trust.

... snipped

Thanks Heart! 

It looks like the Sheffields contacted her first.  And yet the attorney has said other things that didn't seem to match.  Such as that she was going to help with custody... Yet elsewhere we hear her say she wasn't.  Hard to know exactly what is up with her!   

The only way that I will believe that the Sheffields contacted her on their own is that Geraldo or someone advised them to. 

But then I still believe that someone with a Geraldo status requested  that Picazio take the case.   I am trying to see if I can find a connection in my spare time.  If I am correct Geraldo spends quite a bit of time in Ft Lauderdale.

Yeppers, no matter what Crystal or her attorney 'says', it's very possible that Geraldo was behind it.  Sure did seem like her lawyering up, being on Geraldo, and getting that advocate woman happened at pretty much the same time.  And if you find that connection, wonder what Geraldo would be getting out of it?  Could it be just for the ratings? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: March 20, 2009, 12:50:32 AM »

<snipped>
Some are questioning whether or not Croslin was home the evening Haleigh disappeared. In response to those who question her, Croslin said, "They're lying...Wish they could come to me and tell me I wasn't home that night

I cont stand to hear that little girl wanna-be-woman, say stuff like this......if I ever found a credible reason to prove she wasnt home that night you can bet I would be all up in her face telling her she wasnt home that night, and lets see what her little bad butt could do about it, Id give her the whippen her Momma should have!!!!!!!!!

You goooooooo HH! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: March 20, 2009, 12:51:55 AM »

I am saddened that this has gotten to this level with both sides.  I just took a look at the pictures and documents that have been posted and am concerned on two fronts.  First if these can be substantiated then Haleigh and Jr should not be in the custody of whom ever has caused these bruises.  It would be best if both sides could find a mutually agreed upon person to have Jr stay with until all the "adults" (and I use that term very loosely here) can get all this resolved.  Not only is he missing his sister and probably scared and confused, but now he sees everyone around him under even more stress and spitting venom at each other in anger.  Kids pick up on this so fast and this is not a good environment for him to be in, not with either side of the family right now.  Kids have their personalities and the way they react set by the time they are 6.  They learn from what they see and experience.  I can not even fathom the damage that all this fighting is causing him on top of loosing his sister.  He must be scared and now wondering if he did something wrong to have his Mom and Dad both mad at each other.

As for the pictures, unfortunately there are no dates on them so it would be very hard to prove when these were taken.  The bruises do look bad but they would be consistent with a child banging against the edge of a slide, or getting bruised from the rails on those kiddie swings if you are too big for them.  They could also be caused from being hit by an object.  Please do not get me wrong I am not defending anyone, but as a mother of 3 boys I have seen some bruises that could look like they were caused on purpose but they were just kids actually playing like kids instead of being in front of a video game.

The Medical chart is not from a hospital, it is from the school and they must log incidents so for their insurance companies.  This is not a medical chart, it is a school incident log.  It was either filled in by a school nurse if the school had one there that day, but more likely by one of the office staff who look after everything from bumps and bruises to stomach illness, but they are not licensed to practice medicine.  I am offended that it is labeled as a Medical Chart on the website.

The ER note looks to be the one that was given to the school to explain that Haleigh would be absent for three days.  When my one son broken his nose and cracked both eye sockets from a rebound in basketball in Gym class we also got one of these from the hospital to give the school.  The note itself means nothing other than Haleigh  would be away for three days and has seen a Dr.

Why are all the pictures and documents watermarked?  I can understand the pictures but the website watermarking documents that would in actuality be the property of the school district seems very odd and wrong.

I really hope that this is not someone saying they are helping by posting this but instead doing it for their own nefarious gains and or profit.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: March 20, 2009, 12:53:49 AM »

<snipped>

You goooooooo HH! 

I really think Mistie's mother should have put her foot down with her years ago, if there ever was a child that needed a whipping with a stick, there she is!!!!!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: March 20, 2009, 01:01:02 AM »

I am saddened that this has gotten to this level with both sides.  I just took a look at the pictures and documents that have been posted and am concerned on two fronts.  First if these can be substantiated then Haleigh and Jr should not be in the custody of whom ever has caused these bruises.  It would be best if both sides could find a mutually agreed upon person to have Jr stay with until all the "adults" (and I use that term very loosely here) can get all this resolved.  Not only is he missing his sister and probably scared and confused, but now he sees everyone around him under even more stress and spitting venom at each other in anger.  Kids pick up on this so fast and this is not a good environment for him to be in, not with either side of the family right now.  Kids have their personalities and the way they react set by the time they are 6.  They learn from what they see and experience.  I can not even fathom the damage that all this fighting is causing him on top of loosing his sister.  He must be scared and now wondering if he did something wrong to have his Mom and Dad both mad at each other.

As for the pictures, unfortunately there are no dates on them so it would be very hard to prove when these were taken.  The bruises do look bad but they would be consistent with a child banging against the edge of a slide, or getting bruised from the rails on those kiddie swings if you are too big for them.  They could also be caused from being hit by an object.  Please do not get me wrong I am not defending anyone, but as a mother of 3 boys I have seen some bruises that could look like they were caused on purpose but they were just kids actually playing like kids instead of being in front of a video game.

The Medical chart is not from a hospital, it is from the school and they must log incidents so for their insurance companies.  This is not a medical chart, it is a school incident log.  It was either filled in by a school nurse if the school had one there that day, but more likely by one of the office staff who look after everything from bumps and bruises to stomach illness, but they are not licensed to practice medicine.  I am offended that it is labeled as a Medical Chart on the website.

The ER note looks to be the one that was given to the school to explain that Haleigh would be absent for three days.  When my one son broken his nose and cracked both eye sockets from a rebound in basketball in Gym class we also got one of these from the hospital to give the school.  The note itself means nothing other than Haleigh  would be away for three days and has seen a Dr.

Why are all the pictures and documents watermarked?  I can understand the pictures but the website watermarking documents that would in actuality be the property of the school district seems very odd and wrong.

I really hope that this is not someone saying they are helping by posting this but instead doing it for their own nefarious gains and or profit.

As far as the dates not being on these pictures, thats not a big thing...Ronald has had custody of these children since haleigh was 2 and we can clearly see that she is not 2 in these photo's, and if this had happened while Chrystal had the kids for her visitation then thats the first thing Ronald would yell, so  its pretty safe to say they happened while the kids were with Ronald..

The person that has these pictures up on their website has been on NG, and knows the Mother and Im sure she knows he has posted them...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: March 20, 2009, 01:08:41 AM »

As far as the dates not being on these pictures, thats not a big thing...Ronald has had custody of these children since haleigh was 2 and we can clearly see that she is not 2 in these photo's, and if this had happened while Chrystal had the kids for her visitation then thats the first thing Ronald would yell, so  its pretty safe to say they happened while the kids were with Ronald..

The person that has these pictures up on their website has been on NG, and knows the Mother and Im sure she knows he has posted them...

Agreed about the kids being in Ron's custody, but somehow I suspect the court will want dates on when the pictures were taken.  I hope I am wrong.

As for the pictures on the website, yes AH received them from the mother, it was the documents from the school that I am questioning why he would watermark them as the originals would still be in the school and property of the school district. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: March 20, 2009, 01:16:48 AM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: March 20, 2009, 01:20:26 AM »

Isn't that the truth!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: March 20, 2009, 01:24:04 AM »

I am off to bed.  Lets hope something good happens tomorrow.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: March 20, 2009, 01:48:28 AM »

Cross posting this so you guys can help keep an eye on these creeps!
I want to give a shout out to those I haven't seen.  I can only intensely post on one case at a time, but I do read all the wonderful work here as often as I can.
The post:
Caylee doll off the
market   Again

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031909caylee_doll_off_market

----------> double snip snippet

By midnight tomorrow www.cayleedoll.com should no longer exist. If it does, "We'll take the next step," said Conway.
-----SNIP

Okay, can he take away the registered site name?  I have a feeling www.cayleedoll.com will be there, just the references to Caylee will be gone.  My concern, having just looked there is they are running a Haleigh amber alert.  I fear they will start with her.
CRAPOLA - went to read the banner and scrolled down and I think they are gonna try to keep the address.  We will need to keep on eye on them for a long time.  I will cross post this in Haleigh thread.
From the cayleedoll.com page:
Jaime advised Mr Conway that he would have all products removed from CayleeDoll.com by 9am Friday morning. However, because of the popularity of the web address and as a commitment to past customers and supporters, CayleeDoll.com would continue to exist as a news based blog.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: March 20, 2009, 02:05:03 AM »

Please Help.  Not sure if I just stumpled onto something big, but sure smells funny to this less than technical monkey.

Here is what I did after my last post:  Google ....terms: Haleigh + "buy here"
Here is just three of the results that I got on the first page (I looked at several pages - all the link are without a cached version and all are for cars, motorcyles, trailers - etc.  The pages all look alike and none mention Haleigh.  My thought was to see if anyone was selling stuff on this sweet child too - but are these guys just trying to be in google searches they think are popular?  Or are they doing something?
Here is a sample:
#
Important points about Tips On How To Buy A New Ford Excursion
Anyone who has any information that could help find Haleigh is asked to call ... Where To Buy Ford Edge Battery · Buy Here Pay Here Used Dodge Dakota Atl ...
c3k.ecops.servegame.org/tips-on-how-to-buy-a-new-ford-excursion.asp - Similar pages
#
Best information on Tips On How To Buy A New Polaris Mountain ...
Croslin, 17, said she discovered Haleigh missing about 3 am Feb. ... Buy Here Pay Here Harley Davidson Motorcycles Vrsc Lots In Ohio · Find A Used Acura Mdx ...
exims.isa-geek.net/tips-on-how-to-buy-a-new-polaris-mountain-snowmobiles - Similar pages
#
Tips On How To Buy A New Starcraft Campers Towables Truck Campers ...
Haleigh had been sleeping in one of two beds in the master bedroom, .... How To Be A Buy Here Pay Here Audi Tt Salesman · Autos For Sale Polaris Sport ...
ahap.gotdns.org/tips-on-how-to-buy-a-new-starcraft-campers-towables-truck-campers - Similar pages

Thanks for your help!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: March 20, 2009, 02:11:50 AM »

Please Help.  Not sure if I just stumpled onto something big, but sure smells funny to this less than technical monkey.

Here is just three of the results that I got on the first page (I looked at several pages - all the link are without a cached version and all are for cars, motorcyles, trailers - etc.  The pages all look alike and none mention Haleigh.  My thought was to see if anyone was selling stuff on this sweet child too - but are these guys just trying to be in google searches they think are popular?  Or are they doing something?
Here is a sample:
#
Anyone who has any information that could help find Haleigh is asked to call ... Where To Buy Ford Edge Battery · Buy Here Pay Here Used Dodge Dakota Atl ...
c3k.ecops.servegame.org/tips-on-how-to-buy-a-new-ford-excursion.asp - Similar pages
#
Croslin, 17, said she discovered Haleigh missing about 3 am Feb. ... Buy Here Pay Here Harley Davidson Motorcycles Vrsc Lots In Ohio · Find A Used Acura Mdx ...
exims.isa-geek.net/tips-on-how-to-buy-a-new-polaris-mountain-snowmobiles - Similar pages
#
Haleigh had been sleeping in one of two beds in the master bedroom, .... How To Be A Buy Here Pay Here Audi Tt Salesman · Autos For Sale Polaris Sport ...
ahap.gotdns.org/tips-on-how-to-buy-a-new-starcraft-campers-towables-truck-campers - Similar pages

Thanks for your help!

Thats what it looks like to me, someone else using this poor child dissapearance to advertise on a popular name......Shame on them!@

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: March 20, 2009, 02:20:25 AM »

Here is a sample:
#
#
#

Thanks for your help!

Thats what it looks like to me, someone else using this poor child dissapearance to advertise on a popular name......Shame on them!@
It just gives me the creeps how tidbits (highlighted above in post now) are interjected. 
BTW if anyone wants the links, since they didn't post on that copy and paste - just go to google and type:  Haleigh + "buy here"    Make sure to include the quotes - more show up for several pages. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: March 20, 2009, 02:44:07 AM »

Here is a sample:
#
#
#

Thanks for your help!

It just gives me the creeps how tidbits (highlighted above in post now) are interjected. 
BTW if anyone wants the links, since they didn't post on that copy and paste - just go to google and type:  Haleigh + "buy here"    Make sure to include the quotes - more show up for several pages. 
Are the using this child's name to bump themselves in google - to increase their own profits - like embedding parts of the story to make themselves show up?  All the pages are alike and none have Haleigh's name or the quoted part on the page. 
I asked some of the gals in Musings as it is late and they think this is exactly what these bottom feeders do.  Sorry to post so much on it, just was shocked at mankind once again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.