April 23, 2024, 07:39:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289248 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: March 20, 2009, 10:18:13 AM »

The firm says Cummings a victim, who "needs and deserves legal advice and assistance in his quest for the safe return of his daughter."

The firm won't represent Misty Croslin Cummings, Ronald's 17-year-old wife. She is the one who told investigators she put Haleigh to bed on the night of February 9. The 5-year-old girl hasn't been seen since.

Though Ronald Cummings stands by her, the firm "has decided it is best to only represent ronald and not Misty, because of their different respective legal positions."

No one from the firm is available today to explain what "different respective legal positions" means.

I wonder why the lawyer won't represent Fibsty- .....

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=134180&catid=295
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #941 on: March 20, 2009, 10:19:04 AM »

Thanks for the timeline in regards to the accident, for some reason Nancy was not grasping what Crystal's lawyer was saying last night about all of this. It was very irritating.

I agree...and didnt understand that and what was with all the attitude
I think Nancy has gotten meaner since having kids, and I wish she would let people finish sentences.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: March 20, 2009, 10:19:46 AM »

The firm says Cummings a victim, who "needs and deserves legal advice and assistance in his quest for the safe return of his daughter."

The firm won't represent Misty Croslin Cummings, Ronald's 17-year-old wife. She is the one who told investigators she put Haleigh to bed on the night of February 9. The 5-year-old girl hasn't been seen since.

Though Ronald Cummings stands by her, the firm "has decided it is best to only represent ronald and not Misty, because of their different respective legal positions."

No one from the firm is available today to explain what "different respective legal positions" means.

I wonder why the lawyer won't represent Fibsty- .....

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=134180&catid=295

Because they are smart 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: March 20, 2009, 10:25:37 AM »

The statement also said the following about Cummings wife: "Ronald Cummings stands behind his wife, Misty, and supports her 100 percent."

Authorities have said despite some 30 hours of questioning, Misty Cummings had failed to explain inconsistent statements that detectives believe are key to the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance.

Investigators have said they were satisfied with answers given by Ronald Cummings.

"As a victim, Ronald Cummings needs and deserves legal advice and assistance in his quest for the safe return of his daughter, Haleigh Cummings," the attorneys' statement said.

Kimball and Snider will assist Cummings in dealing with authorities, news media and matters relating to Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's biological mother, according to the statement. I thinky Fibsty is going to need an attorney....

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/20/news/news02.txt

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: March 20, 2009, 10:33:33 AM »

Please Help.  Not sure if I just stumpled onto something big, but sure smells funny to this less than technical monkey.

Here is what I did after my last post:  Google ....terms: Haleigh + "buy here"
Here is just three of the results that I got on the first page (I looked at several pages - all the link are without a cached version and all are for cars, motorcyles, trailers - etc.  The pages all look alike and none mention Haleigh.  My thought was to see if anyone was selling stuff on this sweet child too - but are these guys just trying to be in google searches they think are popular?  Or are they doing something?
Here is a sample:
#
Important points about Tips On How To Buy A New Ford Excursion
Anyone who has any information that could help find Haleigh is asked to call ... Where To Buy Ford Edge Battery · Buy Here Pay Here Used Dodge Dakota Atl ...
c3k.ecops.servegame.org/tips-on-how-to-buy-a-new-ford-excursion.asp - Similar pages
#
Best information on Tips On How To Buy A New Polaris Mountain ...
Croslin, 17, said she discovered Haleigh missing about 3 am Feb. ... Buy Here Pay Here Harley Davidson Motorcycles Vrsc Lots In Ohio · Find A Used Acura Mdx ...
exims.isa-geek.net/tips-on-how-to-buy-a-new-polaris-mountain-snowmobiles - Similar pages
#
Tips On How To Buy A New Starcraft Campers Towables Truck Campers ...
Haleigh had been sleeping in one of two beds in the master bedroom, .... How To Be A Buy Here Pay Here Audi Tt Salesman · Autos For Sale Polaris Sport ...
ahap.gotdns.org/tips-on-how-to-buy-a-new-starcraft-campers-towables-truck-campers - Similar pages

Thanks for your help!

Just throwing this out there, did you click on any of the links?  I am wondering if it is not a newspaper article that has a truck advertisement on the side bar.  What Google does is look up your particular search criteria within a webpage.  So if the webpage has the truck advertising anywhere on it, like say an online newspaper does, it will show up within your Googled results.  Since you put "Haleigh" and then "buy here", they pulled up pages that had those atributes and showed what was written in regards to those key points.
Dolce - yes I went to several of the pages.  They all have the exact same setup, despite not appearing to originate from the same location.  I think they are taking advantage of a headline and embedding part of the headline so that their page comes up higher in a google search, thus making their visibility better. The headline nor even Haleigh's name does NOT appear anywhere on the page when opened.  It might be a pooling place for classified ads or something.  Just hit a nerve with me to use this child to increase your chances to make a sale.  I will have to find a better way to search to see if anyone is trying to sell Haleigh merchandise. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: March 20, 2009, 10:54:12 AM »

Please Help.  Not sure if I just stumpled onto something big, but sure smells funny to this less than technical monkey.

Here is just three of the results that I got on the first page (I looked at several pages - all the link are without a cached version and all are for cars, motorcyles, trailers - etc.  The pages all look alike and none mention Haleigh.  My thought was to see if anyone was selling stuff on this sweet child too - but are these guys just trying to be in google searches they think are popular?  Or are they doing something?
Here is a sample:
#
Anyone who has any information that could help find Haleigh is asked to call ... Where To Buy Ford Edge Battery · Buy Here Pay Here Used Dodge Dakota Atl ...
c3k.ecops.servegame.org/tips-on-how-to-buy-a-new-ford-excursion.asp - Similar pages
#
Croslin, 17, said she discovered Haleigh missing about 3 am Feb. ... Buy Here Pay Here Harley Davidson Motorcycles Vrsc Lots In Ohio · Find A Used Acura Mdx ...
exims.isa-geek.net/tips-on-how-to-buy-a-new-polaris-mountain-snowmobiles - Similar pages
#
Haleigh had been sleeping in one of two beds in the master bedroom, .... How To Be A Buy Here Pay Here Audi Tt Salesman · Autos For Sale Polaris Sport ...
ahap.gotdns.org/tips-on-how-to-buy-a-new-starcraft-campers-towables-truck-campers - Similar pages

Thanks for your help!

Just throwing this out there, did you click on any of the links?  I am wondering if it is not a newspaper article that has a truck advertisement on the side bar.  What Google does is look up your particular search criteria within a webpage.  So if the webpage has the truck advertising anywhere on it, like say an online newspaper does, it will show up within your Googled results.  Since you put "Haleigh" and then "buy here", they pulled up pages that had those atributes and showed what was written in regards to those key points.
Dolce - yes I went to several of the pages.  They all have the exact same setup, despite not appearing to originate from the same location.  I think they are taking advantage of a headline and embedding part of the headline so that their page comes up higher in a google search, thus making their visibility better. The headline nor even Haleigh's name does NOT appear anywhere on the page when opened.  It might be a pooling place for classified ads or something.  Just hit a nerve with me to use this child to increase your chances to make a sale.  I will have to find a better way to search to see if anyone is trying to sell Haleigh merchandise. 

I think that Google searched and the data results match the words in your request.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: March 20, 2009, 11:44:42 AM »

Post # 15554

listenup wrote:
    <quoted text>
    Crystal's lawyer explained that just recently, people are coming out of the woodworks to tell Crystal about the abuse they have witnessed. Maybe now she thinks that Ron and Misty may have had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance thus she wants to protect Junior.

You do know that the whole area is filled with her relatives?People coming out of the woodwork?Bologni,the one person that is from Ronald's family,is a distant cousin,friends with the Sheffield's.She works with Marie's distant cousin in spreading rumors on forums,because of the custody.Her son went to school with Misty when they were younger,so she advertises to everyone she knows Ronald,she saw him when he was a baby.She's a rumor ho who wants to get in the picture.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p752#c15554

Heart
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: March 20, 2009, 12:00:28 PM »

Hello Monkeys. I haven't posted here for a while but I found this on Bloggernewsnetwork. Poster is TJ Hart:
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php
This is an interview with Cobra talking about Misty.... pretty explosive stuff....

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: March 20, 2009, 12:08:30 PM »

Hello Monkeys. I haven't posted here for a while but I found this on Bloggernewsnetwork. Poster is TJ Hart:
This is an interview with Cobra talking about Misty.... pretty explosive stuff....
Thanks, very interesting.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: March 20, 2009, 12:13:39 PM »

Thanks, very interesting.
WOW ~ Thank you so much. Yes, interesting, to say the least.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #950 on: March 20, 2009, 12:18:37 PM »

Wow...now that makes sense about why he married her now.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: March 20, 2009, 12:24:05 PM »

I know, right? I've been one of those Ron defenders. I always believed his reaction was/is real.

But to be honest - I've vigorously defended Misty too. I'm done. This has got to end. I almost wish Ron did what he threatened to do and get answers from her once and for all.

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #952 on: March 20, 2009, 12:25:40 PM »

Wow...I REALLY want to find out about this greg guy!!!

Ron admitted to Misty fooling around with a black man a week prior.

Could that be where Jr got a man in black, sqeaky shoes, bouncing couch.

GAH....and him wanting to keep his enemy close so he married her. That would explain why there is no affection after the marriage. He loved her up when he proposed so she wouldn't get skeptical. Then acted the way he did after the marriage.

This is TOTALLY in my opinion only.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: March 20, 2009, 12:26:50 PM »

Cobra told Ron about "Greg"—a young African American male with whom Misty was rumored to have been having sex

·         Cobra said Ron confirmed that he knew all about "Greg"

·         Cobra asked Ron why he married Misty anyway

·         Ron replied that “she is the only tie he has to Haleigh and that he will keep her until Haleigh returns”

If true,  I wonder what Ron means by that?

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: March 20, 2009, 12:26:58 PM »

If true WOW 
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #955 on: March 20, 2009, 12:31:15 PM »

I know, right? I've been one of those Ron defenders. I always believed his reaction was/is real.

But to be honest - I've vigorously defended Misty too. I'm done. This has got to end. I almost wish Ron did what he threatened to do and get answers from her once and for all.

I never defended Misty, but it would make sense how Ron's been acting. He has street smarts, and been a part of gang related activites.

When someone messes with what belongs to you (his daughter) gang mentality is not to have outside help, but to get to the bottom of it themselves. Can you believe what mindset Ron must be going through? Its got to be eating him alive.

He found out his girlfriend/wife was having an affair, she loses his daughter. No wonder he's went off the deepend. I understand why hes throwing her under the bus. I hope he doesn't shoot her as he said to Cobra. If it all comes out in the wash, I hope to god shes thrown UNDER the jail if this is true.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: March 20, 2009, 12:31:15 PM »

Could that be where Jr got a man in black, sqeaky shoes, bouncing couch.

GAH....and him wanting to keep his enemy close so he married her. That would explain why there is no affection after the marriage. He loved her up when he proposed so she wouldn't get skeptical. Then acted the way he did after the marriage.

That would explain why there is no affection after the marriage.

And you know this for a fact?  Ron must be some kind of diabolical!

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: March 20, 2009, 12:32:05 PM »

Now I wish we knew who "white boy greg" is,   This is so crazy, Mistie needs the crap beat out mof her, she needs to tell the truth, I hope the LE will arrest her soon, I also have always felt that Misty is the key and I dont know how Ronald can stand to be around her, I dont think I could keep myself from not beating the truth out of her myself!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: March 20, 2009, 12:32:14 PM »

Here is a sample:
#
#
#

Thanks for your help!

Most webpages have 'meta tags' and keywords within those tags, to help route viewers to that site.  Search engines such as google, etc don't scan a whole page, they scan the 'meta tags', especially the keywords. 

If a webdesigner is trying to drive traffic to their site, they will place certain keywords within those 'meta tags' that searchers might type in the search box. 

In this case.... Haleigh + 'buy here'. 

The search engine scans all 'meta tags' for that combination of keywords.  Any pages that are returned in a search will have either one or both of the keywords in the 'meta tags'.  If you cannot find 'Haleigh' on one of those pages, then the search engine returned for the words 'buy here'.

I looked at the meta tags for these pages, and none have 'Haleigh' as a keyword in their 'meta tags'.  Which means the search results returned for the keyword 'buy here'. 

Hope that helps. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: March 20, 2009, 12:33:39 PM »

could that be where Jr got a man in black, sqeaky shoes, bouncing couch.

very very possible IMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.