March 29, 2024, 04:54:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288203 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: March 20, 2009, 12:59:05 PM »

Good morning Monkeys and guests! 

Good morning Wyks!

Heart
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: March 20, 2009, 12:59:26 PM »

But did Ron know about this BEFORE Haleigh went missing ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #982 on: March 20, 2009, 01:01:20 PM »

I say ....let Chrystal have her..............I would be ready to take her down if I was this childs Mother, but you know what.....Ronald is at fault to..........he was playing little teenage games with Mistie and still leaving the kids there with her............I say lock them both up!!!!!!!!

I agree. If it is true Ron had to drag her home after partying all weekend, why in the world would he leave his children alone with her? The kids are Ron's responsibility and he failed them by leaving them alone with Misty.
I agree, there is no excuse, Ron could have left his children with someone more responsible, maybe his mom or grandma, someone other than Misty. This whole thing makes me ill. 
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: March 20, 2009, 01:03:19 PM »

Oh. Good point. Cobra just says Ron knew before he married her.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: March 20, 2009, 01:03:21 PM »

Yes he knew about the lover that Mistie had, and so therefore he should have had the kids somewhere else while all this was going on!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #985 on: March 20, 2009, 01:04:46 PM »

Wow...I REALLY want to find out about this greg guy!!!

Ron admitted to Misty fooling around with a black man a week prior.

Could that be where Jr got a man in black, sqeaky shoes, bouncing couch.

GAH....and him wanting to keep his enemy close so he married her. That would explain why there is no affection after the marriage. He loved her up when he proposed so she wouldn't get skeptical. Then acted the way he did after the marriage.

This is TOTALLY in my opinion only.

So what JR told Crystal actually makes some sense

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: March 20, 2009, 01:04:56 PM »

Morning Wyks, you gotta listen to this!!! We are all rattling our cups against the monkey bars today after listening to this.

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/SNWCOB1cobra.mp3

Oh dear god!  This is explosive news. Did I understand the ending of this tape right? Cobra hasn't seen or talked to Ron since this night Cobra was talking about? I still don't understand why in the hell he would marry her! Yes, I know about the "keep your enemies close" stuff, but to marry her if he even had an inkling she was responsible for what ever happened to Haleigh! I just don't get that.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: March 20, 2009, 01:06:07 PM »

Hey Island, listen to Cobra and then I think its time for a trip to Satsuma so we can find little mrs Mistie and then after we get done we can say,,,,,,,,,,,We dont know what happened we were asleep, we didnt hear a thing, see if it works for us!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: March 20, 2009, 01:06:37 PM »

Need more info on this Greg . Girlfreind living in his house , Knows somebody else is bonking her .
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #989 on: March 20, 2009, 01:08:44 PM »

I say ....let Chrystal have her..............I would be ready to take her down if I was this childs Mother, but you know what.....Ronald is at fault to..........he was playing little teenage games with Mistie and still leaving the kids there with her............I say lock them both up!!!!!!!!

I agree. If it is true Ron had to drag her home after partying all weekend, why in the world would he leave his children alone with her? The kids are Ron's responsibility and he failed them by leaving them alone with Misty.
I agree, there is no excuse, Ron could have left his children with someone more responsible, maybe his mom or grandma, someone other than Misty. This whole thing makes me ill. 

It's like Ron left the kids to babysit Misty instead of the other way around! Like he wanted to keep her home babysitting so she wouldn't go out partying and screwing around.  And it doesn't sound like it worked out the way he thought. Misty continued to screw around and now Haleigh is missing. What a big ugly sad mess.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: March 20, 2009, 01:10:36 PM »

Wow...finally someone is drawing info....just as I ( and I think a lot of other Monkeys as well) thought....she was involved from the beginning.

Darn sneaky little biotch....I always said from the beginning, she was jealous of Haleigh....and her 'parental' works did not cut it. 

Anyone else notice, how Misty's parents....stay out of the line of fire.  TN is always covering for Ronald, but never hear anything from Misty's parents how ...much she loved those kids. yadda yadda yadda.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #991 on: March 20, 2009, 01:10:49 PM »

Hello Monkeys. I haven't posted here for a while but I found this on Bloggernewsnetwork. Poster is TJ Hart:
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php
This is an interview with Cobra talking about Misty.... pretty explosive stuff....

Wow...now that makes sense about why he married her now.

I know, right? I've been one of those Ron defenders. I always believed his reaction was/is real.

But to be honest - I've vigorously defended Misty too. I'm done. This has got to end. I almost wish Ron did what he threatened to do and get answers from her once and for all.

I still am pizzed that he is allowing her to be near JR

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: March 20, 2009, 01:14:05 PM »

Morning Wyks, you gotta listen to this!!! We are all rattling our cups against the monkey bars today after listening to this.

Oh dear god!  This is explosive news. Did I understand the ending of this tape right? Cobra hasn't seen or talked to Ron since this night Cobra was talking about? I still don't understand why in the hell he would marry her! Yes, I know about the "keep your enemies close" stuff, but to marry her if he even had an inkling she was responsible for what ever happened to Haleigh! I just don't get that.

If he is smart, Ronald would go and get an anullment, or else he is gonna end up paying the biotch alimony on top of all his other headaches.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: March 20, 2009, 01:16:31 PM »

If he is smart, Ronald would go and get an anullment, or else he is gonna end up paying the biotch alimony on top of all his other headaches.
Maybe the jokes on Mistie, maybe the Aunt that performed the ceremony isnt really a notary and the marriage will  be void.....thats what I would do......She so stupid it wouldnt be hard to fool her...IMO

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #994 on: March 20, 2009, 01:17:38 PM »

Hello Monkeys. I haven't posted here for a while but I found this on Bloggernewsnetwork. Poster is TJ Hart:
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php
This is an interview with Cobra talking about Misty.... pretty explosive stuff....

Wow...now that makes sense about why he married her now.

I know, right? I've been one of those Ron defenders. I always believed his reaction was/is real.

But to be honest - I've vigorously defended Misty too. I'm done. This has got to end. I almost wish Ron did what he threatened to do and get answers from her once and for all.

I still am pizzed that he is allowing her to be near JR

It sounds like this "reenactment" was supposed to happen Wednesday night (Thu morning). This interview was yesterday and Cobra said he went to LE with this information. Its now Friday - what is LE doing about it? Why isn't Misty being interviewed again? They better hope Ron doesn't do something to her before they can get her to confess that she wasn't there and put her into protective custody.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: March 20, 2009, 01:18:37 PM »

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but even I would know not to allow what I said to Cobra to become public. Now that Misty knows all this, well anything could happen. This should have stayed private, and worked it that way. I'm sure Misty is not to happy to learn of the reasons Ron married her.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #996 on: March 20, 2009, 01:18:49 PM »

Wow... in that audio interview, we can hear that Ron doesn't seem to be behind anything having to do with Haleigh's disappearance, and that Misty most likely wasn't home at all.  Just as some in here suspected. 

HLN just covered it. 

Sure didn't realize that Misty is the way she is!!  Setting up the re-enaction, then backing out, not going, calling Ron all those times telling him to get away from that guy, (cobra), Ron letting Cobra listen in on those calls, wanting to go blow Misty's head off with a gun.  Dang!  Cobra trying to calm Ron down. 

Listening to this audio totally convinces one about Misty's true colors.  Yikes! 

Seems the reason Cobra came forward to LE with this audio is cuz IF Misty takes off or if Ron does her in, LE will have been very aware that it's to this point.  They did a wellness check, at least once anyway. 

Betcha we'll have an arrest soon!!  Obstruction of justice for starters.  Maybe to keep her away from Ron's gun and alive too.  LE needs her alive so she can say what she knows.  I like that Cobra says he almost broke her.  It won't be long!  Yay!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #997 on: March 20, 2009, 01:21:53 PM »

Yes he knew about the lover that Mistie had, and so therefore he should have had the kids somewhere else while all this was going on!

Amen~Child endangerment (even with Ron), for sure neglect and endangerment and for Misty and maybe far worse.........

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #998 on: March 20, 2009, 01:23:14 PM »

Hey Island, listen to Cobra and then I think its time for a trip to Satsuma so we can find little mrs Mistie and then after we get done we can say,,,,,,,,,,,We dont know what happened we were asleep, we didnt hear a thing, see if it works for us!!!!!!!!!

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: March 20, 2009, 01:23:45 PM »

Amen~Child endangerment (even with Ron), for sure neglect and endangerment and for Misty and maybe far worse.........
Unbelievable, just unbelievable. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.