March 28, 2024, 04:35:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 288145 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2009, 03:37:21 PM »

lol thanks Klaas =)

Last response on last thread:
Misty's been on Myspace today
Crystal has been on myspace today.

Ron has a myspace according to an article cause he changed his status to "we are married now haliegh, just like you wanted" (I can't find the source, but when I do, I will post it)

Dangit, I am waiting for a client to come in, so I am going to search =D
Maybe Ron is a *friend* (cough cough) on Misty's account.   

Y'all go search, and I'll just wait for the results. hee. 

It is beyond me how they could even *think* about posting/reading on Myspace. 

I wouldn't be functioning.  period.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2009, 03:38:07 PM »

lol thanks Klaas =)

Ron has a myspace according to an article cause he changed his status to "we are married now haliegh, just like you wanted" (I can't find the source, but when I do, I will post it)

I can't imagine doing this either, but I don't even have a myspace page. I would be drugged and out of it, and probably be in the hospital if anything like that happened to me, I can't even think about it. Could someone please post Misty's myspace page? Thanks
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2009, 03:40:06 PM »

Are teachers in FL mandatory reporters?

IIRC, someone in the last thread said they are.  Could be diff from state to state, but am thinking that any resp. person in a position of authority, are mandated reporters. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2009, 03:42:20 PM »

Regarding the Haleigh website that was up yesterday.  When I went to the site yesterday it wasn't completely working for me.  They probably had some technical issues.  Anyway, it appears today it's down and under construction which IMO it needed:

http://haleighbug.com/

Yep, my opinion too! 

It's very cute that they named the website that.    

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2009, 03:47:00 PM »

lol thanks Klaas =)

I can't imagine doing this either, but I don't even have a myspace page. I would be drugged and out of it, and probably be in the hospital if anything like that happened to me, I can't even think about it. Could someone please post Misty's myspace page? Thanks
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=88648517

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009, 03:48:09 PM »

Regarding the Haleigh website that was up yesterday.  When I went to the site yesterday it wasn't completely working for me.  They probably had some technical issues.  Anyway, it appears today it's down and under construction which IMO it needed:

Yep, my opinion too! 

They may have had someone offer to do custom webdesign or something. That may be why its down. Some people do that instead of uploading little by little.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 03:48:21 PM »

I don't know why the Haleigh website is not up, hopefully someone here will.

dunno...maybe they are making some changes or tweeking it?

Hello monkeys!

I was going to take a day off from posting, but seems I can't keep my mouth shut. LOL

I went to the haleighbug.com website yesterday and it was not really complete then. Today's "under construction" site is a different layout. I am guessing they decided to go with a whole new layout. And creating a website does take time. I know.  LOL

O/T: I saw Higherhopes say:
YW....I had to change out of my St. Paddy day clothes and I dont have any Easter attire as of yet,

I posted all of the Easter clothes last night, and you have several to choose from there, if you like.

And, Chi-Mama ... I also dressed you and posted it last night, per your request. Take a look! Wink

Sorry for the O/T .. but it is difficult getting the word out sometimes.

Back to Haleigh!

memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 03:49:25 PM »

Misty's my soace from 9/2008 said she 19. I wonder if she told Ron that in the beginning
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=412920159
this is the recent link which is private
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=88648517 here she stated her age has 17
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 03:51:08 PM »

lol thanks Klaas =)

Scooter - FWIW photobucket just deleted your avatar gif from my photobucket account saying it violated rules.  I have no idea, probably copywrite rules but just letting you know. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 04:01:24 PM »

lol thanks Klaas =)

Scooter - FWIW photobucket just deleted your avatar gif from my photobucket account saying it violated rules.  I have no idea, probably copywrite rules but just letting you know. 

Scooter: Go to my thread in my sig line, I will have a fix for you in 2 minutes waiting for you.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 04:02:38 PM »

Yep, my opinion too! 

They may have had someone offer to do custom webdesign or something. That may be why its down. Some people do that instead of uploading little by little.

True that, Scuter.  I'd like to see them at least put up a pic of Haleigh.  Takes time, doing a wesite. 

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009, 04:05:30 PM »

IIRC, someone in the last thread said they are.  Could be diff from state to state, but am thinking that any resp. person in a position of authority, are mandated reporters. 

So assuming that what was heard (boiling water on fingers) was true and it was actually said, Why would the teacher not report it? Seems like the better part of valor would be to report and then let DHS investigate?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2009, 04:06:00 PM »

Yep, my opinion too! 

True that, Scuter.  I'd like to see them at least put up a pic of Haleigh.  Takes time, doing a wesite. 

a website even.  LOL  editing cuz my speller went south. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009, 04:08:58 PM »

So assuming that what was heard (boiling water on fingers) was true and it was actually said, Why would the teacher not report it? Seems like the better part of valor would be to report and then let DHS investigate?

That's very true!  It's just that we don't know whether the teacher reported it.  Am thinking s/he did and just hasn't said that.  ??  I dunno.  But what you say is true, yep! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 04:09:34 PM »

Thanks for posting Misty's myspace page. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 04:11:24 PM »

*stares at dirty dishes in sink*  dang it.   

guess i'll go tidy up, will bbl. 

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 04:11:28 PM »

lol thanks Klaas =)

Thanks for letting me know. =)

and thanks so much Brandi!! =D I love it! Makes me wish I had a cadbury easter egg right now =D Thank you so much for helping me =D

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 04:12:58 PM »

Probably because of:

Haleigh's mom, family working on headquarters

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090318/ARTICLES/903181011/1002?Title=Haleigh-s-mom-family-working-on-headquarters

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 04:16:07 PM »

Probably because of:

Haleigh's mom, family working on headquarters

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090318/ARTICLES/903181011/1002?Title=Haleigh-s-mom-family-working-on-headquarters

Thanks 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2009, 04:16:57 PM »

lol thanks Klaas =)

Thanks for letting me know. =)

and thanks so much Brandi!! =D I love it! Makes me wish I had a cadbury easter egg right now =D Thank you so much for helping me =D

...anything for a monkey in need!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.