April 27, 2024, 11:23:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289609 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2009, 06:09:44 PM »

formerdcfinvestigator

The moto of the dcf office in palatka that would have handled this case is see no evil, hear no evil, document no evil. Where I worked investigations in Volusia County things were better with some good directors and supervisors and dedicated workers but their were also workers who would be on call and falsify going to a home my trainer and myself discovered one of these instances (it was a sex abuse allegation which is supposed to be investigated within a matter of hours ---but going to the door and leaving a card can count as starting it ---I was absolutely furious and later got reprimanded for making such a big deal out of it. That worker worked at the least another month before she was gone. I still don't know if she quit or was fired.

When I think of the worst cases which I saw the worst ones always seem to have a piss soaked mattress that they sleep on. Where are the childrens toys lack of any was also consistent in these cases. Potty training is an extremely dangers time for children and a paramours have a trend of being the perpetrator of some of the most violent abuse. This child was also cared for by another extremely high risk person someone 25 and younger.

I now teach at the nearest high school to this incident and several of the students are related to her and they have all told me that they think it was them or her. One told me "everyone knew she hated Haliegh.....she was putting her fingers in boiling water......." Ronald was known to hang out at some kind of local motorcycle gang, a known drug addict apparently with an extensive criminal history.

You might say to yourself "Why would dcf place a child there?" I couldn't tell you but the local judge makes the final decision....however, once while investigating a backlog case from a worker who left the agency I found a twelve yoa boy that had been placed in a home with a registerd sex offender. When I spoke to the supervisor I was told that he could have contact with children if his probation allowed it. DCF placed that child there with an open case unreal. I resubmitted the case b/c I was not going to close it like that ever.

Putnams dcf is far far far worse.
{"commentId":5924998,"threadId":"502675","contentId":"2441536","authorDomain":"thetwilightzone386"}

Reply#22 - Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:02 PM EDT

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/02/16/2441536-update-teenage-caretaker-of-missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-says-i-didnt-do-it?commentId=5426172

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2009, 06:11:00 PM »

Go Cobra, resolution soon.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2009, 06:11:24 PM »

I sure hope & pray all the abuse allegations aren't true & that Cobra is getting to the bottom of it & we will find Haleigh safe & well. He sounds like an honest, no fooling around type guy. 

NCSunny

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2009, 06:12:36 PM »

Higherhopes, prancing in with my new Easter avi.....................woohooo,  dont I look smashing darling..........

Thanks Brandi.......................I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very pretty, HH!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2009, 06:14:04 PM »

All I can say is GO Cobra, wade through whatever you have to, to get to the  truth!!!

I really hope he is sincere and we will know what happened to Haleigh and why very soon!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2009, 06:14:32 PM »

Heart thanks for posting that  you wonder how some of these children survive these upbringings? It makes me so sick, and I thank God everyday I had a loving and good upbringing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2009, 06:15:13 PM »

I sure hope & pray all the abuse allegations aren't true & that Cobra is getting to the bottom of it & we will find Haleigh safe & well. He sounds like an honest, no fooling around type guy. 
Yes, he does.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2009, 06:16:59 PM »

Cobra says he does not work for anyone except Haleigh.  Says the case will be closed very soon!!!!   

Well lets pray for that to be true with a positive outcome. 

However it sounded that Mr. Cobra was in to himself.  How many hours he had put in 20 to 22 hours per day for the week that he had been there.  Someone related to him birthday coming up. And someone threating his life.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2009, 06:18:45 PM »

formerdcfinvestigator

The moto of the dcf office in palatka that would have handled this case is see no evil, hear no evil, document no evil. Where I worked investigations in Volusia County things were better with some good directors and supervisors and dedicated workers but their were also workers who would be on call and falsify going to a home my trainer and myself discovered one of these instances (it was a sex abuse allegation which is supposed to be investigated within a matter of hours ---but going to the door and leaving a card can count as starting it ---I was absolutely furious and later got reprimanded for making such a big deal out of it. That worker worked at the least another month before she was gone. I still don't know if she quit or was fired.

When I think of the worst cases which I saw the worst ones always seem to have a piss soaked mattress that they sleep on. Where are the childrens toys lack of any was also consistent in these cases. Potty training is an extremely dangers time for children and a paramours have a trend of being the perpetrator of some of the most violent abuse. This child was also cared for by another extremely high risk person someone 25 and younger.

I now teach at the nearest high school to this incident and several of the students are related to her and they have all told me that they think it was them or her. One told me "everyone knew she hated Haliegh.....she was putting her fingers in boiling water......." Ronald was known to hang out at some kind of local motorcycle gang, a known drug addict apparently with an extensive criminal history.

You might say to yourself "Why would dcf place a child there?" I couldn't tell you but the local judge makes the final decision....however, once while investigating a backlog case from a worker who left the agency I found a twelve yoa boy that had been placed in a home with a registerd sex offender. When I spoke to the supervisor I was told that he could have contact with children if his probation allowed it. DCF placed that child there with an open case unreal. I resubmitted the case b/c I was not going to close it like that ever.

Putnams dcf is far far far worse.
{"commentId":5924998,"threadId":"502675","contentId":"2441536","authorDomain":"thetwilightzone386"}

Reply#22 - Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:02 PM EDT

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/02/16/2441536-update-teenage-caretaker-of-missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-says-i-didnt-do-it?commentId=5426172

Thanks for re-posting this, this is the post I sent to the proper authorities, figured they could check out the IP and get in contact with this teacher......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2009, 06:18:54 PM »

Okay ~ I'm just throwing this out there in VERY simplistic terms:

Could Misty have *accidently* (her claim to Ron) caused Hayleigh's death/disappearance....AND, Ron is actually protecting Misty for whatever reason?

I know a lot of us agree that Misty's the key (first part of my question) .....but what about the second part I mentioned?

Now that I read this, it sounds really goofy.  oh, well ~ just a thought

And, by the way ~ I am sick of hearing about that OctoMom.  Gag me. I can't turn the channel fast enough.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2009, 06:19:04 PM »

Thanks for posting that info and link, Heart! 

Disgusting, the stuff that is allowed to go on, in some of these DCF cases.   

We need dedicated workers, not those willing to shuffle cases and sit on em. 

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2009, 06:19:29 PM »

Cobra says he does not work for anyone except Haleigh.  Says the case will be closed very soon!!!!   

However it sounded that Mr. Cobra was in to himself.  How many hours he had put in 20 to 22 hours per day for the week that he had been there.  Someone related to him birthday coming up. And someone threating his life.

I know... I was thinking the same as what you wrote here.  While he did sound very positive of what he saying about the case being closed soon, I admit I heard shades (no pun intended) of LP.  But, this is the first I've heard him speak, so will give him the benefit of the doubt.  Sometimes I say things and people take it the wrong way, we can just hope & pray he's on the level.  Wish we could have seen him, eyeballed him. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2009, 06:26:52 PM »

Higherhopes, prancing in with my new Easter avi.....................woohooo,  dont I look smashing darling..........

Thanks Brandi.......................I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are ever so welcome!!! Wink So glad you like it, HH!

scooter .. I changed yours a little .. I posted to you in the other thread Wink

Love it!!!! Thank you so much!!

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2009, 06:27:30 PM »

I know... I was thinking the same as what you wrote here.  While he did sound very positive of what he saying about the case being closed soon, I admit I heard shades (no pun intended) of LP.  But, this is the first I've heard him speak, so will give him the benefit of the doubt.  Sometimes I say things and people take it the wrong way, we can just hope & pray he's on the level.  Wish we could have seen him, eyeballed him. 
I missed it  Anyone have a link to it?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2009, 06:27:43 PM »

Could Misty have *accidently* (her claim to Ron) caused Hayleigh's death/disappearance....AND, Ron is actually protecting Misty for whatever reason?

I know a lot of us agree that Misty's the key (first part of my question) .....but what about the second part I mentioned?

And, by the way ~ I am sick of hearing about that OctoMom.  Gag me. I can't turn the channel fast enough.
Those thoughts have entered my mind also, so maybe we are both goofy  OctoMom, since I live in Ca I'm real excited to help pay for all 14 kids, while she doesn't work 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2009, 06:28:43 PM »

I don't necessarily think that's goofy but while I don't think much of Ron, he doesn't seem the type to protect anyone except himself.  From what I've seen of him, I'm under the impression he probably would have stomped Misty in the ground if he knew she'd hurt Haleigh.  But then again maybe they're covering for each other for various reasons. 

I think it was Wyks that said the reason we don't have more info is bc they haven't arrested anyone, which I didn't know.  If they'd arrest someone, the Sunshine Law would require the release of info, so please let them throw someone in the poky.

I agree on octomom !!  Blah!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2009, 06:29:32 PM »

IMO, yeppers, that is a possibility. 

What gets me is, *if* this theory works out to be true, why would the father of a missing child protect one who (accidentally or otherwise) may be the one responsible? 

*flips thru my theories to see which fits* 

Whatever the answer to the above might be.. it sure could be one reason why Ron married Misty so very quickly.  Thinking perhaps, to protect her further if/when there is an arrest?  Would a jury look more sympathetically at Misty (new stepmother of Haleigh) if it were an accident?  Would they go easier on her if she were, for example, pregnant? 

Just thinking out loud here...

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2009, 06:33:30 PM »

I missed it  Anyone have a link to it?

Not sure there is a link ....   Sometimes they go off of a story and come back to it, maybe he'll talk some more about it?  I dunno, but JVM is coming up right after Galanos. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »

I don't necessarily think that's goofy but while I don't think much of Ron, he doesn't seem the type to protect anyone except himself.  From what I've seen of him, I'm under the impression he probably would have stomped Misty in the ground if he knew she'd hurt Haleigh.  But then again maybe they're covering for each other for various reasons. 

I think it was Wyks that said the reason we don't have more info is bc they haven't arrested anyone, which I didn't know.  If they'd arrest someone, the Sunshine Law would require the release of info, so please let them throw someone in the poky.

True about Ron, BG!  That's my take on him too.   And yet, *if* what has actually happened could in any way reflect badly on him, would he then do whatever it takes to cover his ass protect Misty, (ie: her info)? 

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2009, 06:47:21 PM »

True about Ron, BG!  That's my take on him too.   And yet, *if* what has actually happened could in any way reflect badly on him, would he then do whatever it takes to cover his ass protect Misty, (ie: her info)? 

Geez, I can only say I sincerely hope not, but I know that's being naive.    Sad     

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.