April 27, 2024, 11:01:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289502 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: March 19, 2009, 12:02:33 PM »

i am not sure if there was a video of it but it is when crystal asked for something of haleighs and misty said she would have to ask ron and he said no
Yes...I remember this cuz at first she asked to go in the trailer and RC said no also.He has issues with Crystal..Dont know why they cant be nice..I do it for my childrens sake. Anyway I remember this put cant find the video..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: March 19, 2009, 12:02:40 PM »

Haleigh did not go missing on Crystal's watch, that's why everyone looked closer at Ron and Misty. The custody issue was a separate thing, and now it has become part of the case. Since Ron's family apparently hates her, she is fighting back, which is something she couldn't do until now. Now that this lawyer has taken up her cause, she has the tools to fight, and I hope she will hang in there and see it through to the end. These are HER children, not Misty's. She might have felt too cowed down before, but she's got somebody on her side now that knows what to do and how to do it.
You can bet that if I were in her shoes, I would be going after my son, too. It is probably too late to save Haleigh, unfortunately.

I agree TxLady, well said!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: March 19, 2009, 12:03:32 PM »

Actually that is very true, but these comments from Mamma Neves and Ron also, very disturbing.............just because they don't like Crystal doesn't mean they can replace her, there is NO telling what the kids heard about their mom in that family.......sickens me to the core.
I agree, and again it comes back to why are the adults not stepping up here?  Why is there the need to ruin the lives of these innocent children with this constant fighting? 

I agee the children are the most important things here and for the sake of their future maybe the adults will be able to straighten up but the truth as it's been shown is that this bad mouthing and drugs and getting married and having babies as teens is the reality of these families and even this tragedy is not going to change it.

Not everybody deals with life as we might, not everybody has the desire to expand their horizons or rear their kids in the manner nthat the newest experts advise. It appears that the Cummings/Sheffields don't feel that their methods are out of the norm and in Satsuma maybe they're not.

In a perfect world RC and CS would put aside their diffs but sadly there's prolly too much water under the bridge for that and now with HL gone the gloves are off.  Makes all of us sad.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #523 on: March 19, 2009, 12:05:50 PM »

how i read the statement she is changing her story once again

"I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.

That is not new though as I remember that from a few weeks ago.

This interview was 2/17 over a month ago.  But, I have never heard this before either. 

MM
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #524 on: March 19, 2009, 12:06:54 PM »

me either i thought it was new intil someone told me it was old
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #525 on: March 19, 2009, 12:07:54 PM »

I haven't followed this case too closely, why is NG being such a Major Biotch to the biomom?

Well whenever this finally comes to an end, we will see if NG was a Major Biotch or just doing her job.

I will have to say that NG was like a little mellow kitten with Ron a couple of days ago.

You reckon NG might be a bit bias.  

Ya think?
I get more disgusted with NG every time I watch her show. Not only is she wrong with her facts sometimes, but she can't get anything straight, because she won't let the guest talk, she keeps interrupting. My hubby and I were ready to scream at that interrogation of Crystal last night. Somebody better let her know she's crossing the line... shades of Melinda Duckett!!
While I agree that she was getting a bit harsh, I was glad that someone finally has put Crystal on the spot.  Everyone has put Ron and Misty on the spot - as well they should be,  but everyone seems to tip-toe around Crystal.  Double standards are not going to cut it with a missing child.  Everyone should be considered a suspect!  The instant mud slinging from the Crystal corner was like "whoah"....I think she is doing her best to get her daughter back, but she is throwing out a lot of heat towards other people the girl needs to be able to take a little herself.

Haleigh did not go missing on Crystal's watch, that's why everyone looked closer at Ron and Misty. The custody issue was a separate thing, and now it has become part of the case. Since Ron's family apparently hates her, she is fighting back, which is something she couldn't do until now. Now that this lawyer has taken up her cause, she has the tools to fight, and I hope she will hang in there and see it through to the end. These are HER children, not Misty's. She might have felt too cowed down before, but she's got somebody on her side now that knows what to do and how to do it.
You can bet that if I were in her shoes, I would be going after my son, too. It is probably too late to save Haleigh, unfortunately.

Do you think Crystal is in an abusive relationship now?  She has not been with Ronald for 4 years.

MM
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #526 on: March 19, 2009, 12:08:16 PM »

I want to hear from Cobra soon.  He has said that we will have answers here soon, I want to know what he has found that leads him to believe he is going to bring Haleigh home.

Before fallen off to sleep last night, I was thinking about the most recent activity in this case and about what Cobra said about the case coming to a conclusion soon.

The most recent activity was LE removing and taking the back door, returning the  impounded and analyzed  van to Chelsea Croslin.  Info regarding Misty and Chelsea's conversation  regarding the van.

Could it have been Joe Overstreet?

I wonder what time it was when Chelsea and family went to sleep that night.

I've wondered why the perp (if there was one) would take Haleigh and not bother with Misty if she was totally out of it.
Interesting.  I do think there is a lot more to Joe in all of this too.
I have also wondered why take Haleigh and not Misty or Jr?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: March 19, 2009, 12:10:07 PM »

Thank you very much Wyks!!

Yes, TY...that is a lot of hard work for us that know nothing about Myspace, LOL. They sure are an interesting (to say the least) bunch. 

You're welcome Sunny!  And I'll share this with Heart, cuz the harder part of this was finding those myspace links and pulling them together.  I just helped the links to work.  Teamwork!!    

It's true what you say, this sure IS an ermmm interesting bunch! 

One thing I find odd, is that many pages are partly in Spanish.  And to me those folks don't seem Hispanic at all.  I can understand one or two, just seems to be more than that.  Nuttin wrong with that, just am wondering why. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #528 on: March 19, 2009, 12:11:13 PM »

I did take a parenting class,not because I had to,but because I was a teen mother and wanted to do it right. I had an agreement with my children as punishment..

They knew if they did wrong,they lost privileges.. ie grounded from video games/friends and playing outside for a length of time,the length of time depended on the crime. The second offense the length of time would be extended a day or so..
Thank-you, like I said I'm not familiar with that, I see what you mean by an agreement.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: March 19, 2009, 12:15:00 PM »

IMO Ron had NEVER been interrogated on tv like Crystal has been, NG was vicious last night and so different than when mamma Neves and Ron were on, she all but started crying for them and then went balls to the walls on Crystal. She is so biased she can't see straight, and it remind me of the Caylee case very early on when she took up for everything the a's did, while we could all see the writing on the wall, she kept on with they are such "victims".......BS!
Nancy can not ask him anything much harder as he shuts everyone down with the "I was at work" or the "I don't know".  Same song different day.  She needs to ask him why does he believe Misty given all of her inconsistencies, what makes her account believable...why does he have a disgusting need to date and bed minors....**Just askin what I would ask**
Nancy does get bias, and I have said it twice now that I did not agree with her aproach and how she handled Crystal, but I am glad that Crystal was put on the spot and had to answer some hard questions.

Just wondering if maybe NG hit harder with Crystal because her atty was sitting there.  Maybe it was more taking on the atty than Crystal?  Heck I dunno, just a thought.  Cuz we've seen NG go after others this hard even without an atty. 

Seems to me that when Ron gives his 'I dunno I was at work' spiel, that NG could have nailed him to the wall on that, rather than allowing him to use it and shut down. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #530 on: March 19, 2009, 12:16:31 PM »

does anybody have the video with crystal and misty in the trailer together

Oh.. I didnt know they were in the trailer together.. First time I heard that...

No there was no video, they kept the camera's at bay for privacy issues .....here is the article though:

Missing, Haleigh Cummings, 5

By Art Harris, (c), www.artharris.com., all rights reserved

In what could set a legal precedent for missing children, The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that the mother of five year old Haleigh Cummings aims to fight for legal custody of a daughter abducted a month ago from her father’s home while he was at work and his 17 year old girlfriend slept nearby.

In an exclusive interview, Crystal Sheffield, 23, tells me she also wants custody of her son and Haleigh’s little brother, a four year old she had with Ronald Cummings, 25.

The boy, “Junior,” as he’s called, reportedly told police he saw a man dressed in black snatch his sister off her mattress in the pre-dawn darkness Feb. 10 as she slept in the living room of their father’s trailer in Palatka, Florida.

“We think she’d be the better parent, so we’ll be exploring how (Ronald Cummings) got custody in the first place, whether it was proper. We already have one child missing from his care, and he’s about to marry the 17 year old (Misty Croslin), who was home babysitting her and his son,” says Sheffield’s lawyer, Kim L. Picazio, a family law expert from Broward County who has been interviewing locals by phone and is expected to arrive in Putman Count on Thursday.

“From what I’ve gleaned from investigators, news reports and interviews with local witnesses and the mother’s family, I have grave concerns for the welfare of Haleigh’s little brother, Junior. When I get down there Thursday, I’ll be investigating if there’s any type move the mother needs to make to protect the last child that remains in the father’s custody.”

Picazio is also bringing in a crack private investigator, William Staubs, 52, a gravel-voiced tough guy who weighs 250 pounds and goes by the nickname Cobra. He’ll be hunting witnesses, says Picazio, “who may not want to tell everything to a police officer, but may tell me things that could lead to finding Haleigh through a private effort.”

At a press conference Tuesday, a new reward of $35,000 was announced. Dozens of state, local and federal law enforcement remained tight-lipped, as both parents plead for Haleigh’s safe return.

Family members scribbled messages in black magic marker on yellow helium filled balloons they soon released.

“Haleigh-bug, Nana misses you very much. Please release my Doodle,” wrote Crystal’s mother.

“Misty and Daddy got married, just like you wanted,” wrote Haleigh’s father. “We love you.”

At the Putman County courthouse Monday, Ronald and Misty applied for a marriage license; on Tuesday, she was brandishing a new diamond ring for the cameras.

Croslin said that her engagement may be misunderstood by some people, but “it’s still all about finding Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She’s always talked about it.”

Croslin also claims Haleigh called her “mom.” According to reports, the bizarre lovebirds could tie the knot as early as this week. With Misty a minor, her family had to fill out paperwork granting her the okay to marry.

On the 911 tape of Misty’s initial call to police last month to report Haleigh missing, Ronald can be heard cursing his new fiance in the background, and threatening to kill whoever took her. But they’ve apparently made up.

“He’s getting married 30 days after Haleigh goes missing, that says it all,” Crystal tells me in an exclusive interview, adding that she has postponed her plans to marry an electrician named Chad, but will keep paying for the wedding dress she has on layaway.

“With Haleigh missing, getting married is the last thing on my mind. I can’t sleep. I lay down at night, but I don’t sleep. I try to rest, but I can’t. It’s bad when your baby is gone.”

Crystal says she spent much of Tuesday in tears, telling me how she paid a private visit to Ronald’s trailer home where Haleigh spent her last night. Police found the back door propped open by a brick, and Misty says she has no idea how that happened, and didn’t hear a thing. Investigators have been running down leads and tips with the help of the FBI.

On Tuesday, Crystal surveyed the living room of her ex-boyfriend’s trailer, the purported crime scene, as police held TV cameras back to give her privacy; then Haleigh’s distraught mother threw herself onto the mattress the five year old used as a bed, and burst into tears.

Outside, friends could hear her screaming, hysterical, inconsolable. It was a heart-breaking scene, one told me.

Misty was with her, pleading with Crystal to believe her when she said she had no idea how her baby vanished, or who was behind it. Crystal asked for a toy, or some momento of Haleigh to take with her; it was fine with Misty, but she said she’d have to ask Ronald first. Crystal left empty-handed.

Later, she told me she’d cried herself out, but “it didn’t help much.”

Both Misty and Ronald claim they passed lie detector tests, though police sources won’t confirm nor deny it.

Victim’s advocate Wayanne Kruger, an author who’s daughter pressed charges against a godfather who’d molested her as a child, flew in from California to volunteer, and donated proceeds from a book signing to help Crystal stay afloat.

In the meantime, Kim Picazio, the new lawyer and mother of three, says she aims to organize a command post for volunteers and start printing bumper stickers, pins and t shirts to raise awareness about what police are calling an abduction.

Authorities are still searching for Haleigh. She has blond hair and brown eyes and is 3 feet tall.

Please call the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office at 386-329-0800 if you have any information regarding Haleigh Cummings.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: March 19, 2009, 12:18:16 PM »

does anybody have the video with crystal and misty in the trailer together

Oh.. I didnt know they were in the trailer together.. First time I heard that...

No there was no video, they kept the camera's at bay for privacy issues .....here is the article though:

Missing, Haleigh Cummings, 5

By Art Harris, (c), www.artharris.com., all rights reserved

In what could set a legal precedent for missing children, The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that the mother of five year old Haleigh Cummings aims to fight for legal custody of a daughter abducted a month ago from her father’s home while he was at work and his 17 year old girlfriend slept nearby.

In an exclusive interview, Crystal Sheffield, 23, tells me she also wants custody of her son and Haleigh’s little brother, a four year old she had with Ronald Cummings, 25.

The boy, “Junior,” as he’s called, reportedly told police he saw a man dressed in black snatch his sister off her mattress in the pre-dawn darkness Feb. 10 as she slept in the living room of their father’s trailer in Palatka, Florida.

“We think she’d be the better parent, so we’ll be exploring how (Ronald Cummings) got custody in the first place, whether it was proper. We already have one child missing from his care, and he’s about to marry the 17 year old (Misty Croslin), who was home babysitting her and his son,” says Sheffield’s lawyer, Kim L. Picazio, a family law expert from Broward County who has been interviewing locals by phone and is expected to arrive in Putman Count on Thursday.

“From what I’ve gleaned from investigators, news reports and interviews with local witnesses and the mother’s family, I have grave concerns for the welfare of Haleigh’s little brother, Junior. When I get down there Thursday, I’ll be investigating if there’s any type move the mother needs to make to protect the last child that remains in the father’s custody.”

Picazio is also bringing in a crack private investigator, William Staubs, 52, a gravel-voiced tough guy who weighs 250 pounds and goes by the nickname Cobra. He’ll be hunting witnesses, says Picazio, “who may not want to tell everything to a police officer, but may tell me things that could lead to finding Haleigh through a private effort.”

At a press conference Tuesday, a new reward of $35,000 was announced. Dozens of state, local and federal law enforcement remained tight-lipped, as both parents plead for Haleigh’s safe return.

Family members scribbled messages in black magic marker on yellow helium filled balloons they soon released.

“Haleigh-bug, Nana misses you very much. Please release my Doodle,” wrote Crystal’s mother.

“Misty and Daddy got married, just like you wanted,” wrote Haleigh’s father. “We love you.”

At the Putman County courthouse Monday, Ronald and Misty applied for a marriage license; on Tuesday, she was brandishing a new diamond ring for the cameras.

Croslin said that her engagement may be misunderstood by some people, but “it’s still all about finding Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She’s always talked about it.”

Croslin also claims Haleigh called her “mom.” According to reports, the bizarre lovebirds could tie the knot as early as this week. With Misty a minor, her family had to fill out paperwork granting her the okay to marry.

On the 911 tape of Misty’s initial call to police last month to report Haleigh missing, Ronald can be heard cursing his new fiance in the background, and threatening to kill whoever took her. But they’ve apparently made up.

“He’s getting married 30 days after Haleigh goes missing, that says it all,” Crystal tells me in an exclusive interview, adding that she has postponed her plans to marry an electrician named Chad, but will keep paying for the wedding dress she has on layaway.

“With Haleigh missing, getting married is the last thing on my mind. I can’t sleep. I lay down at night, but I don’t sleep. I try to rest, but I can’t. It’s bad when your baby is gone.”

Crystal says she spent much of Tuesday in tears, telling me how she paid a private visit to Ronald’s trailer home where Haleigh spent her last night. Police found the back door propped open by a brick, and Misty says she has no idea how that happened, and didn’t hear a thing. Investigators have been running down leads and tips with the help of the FBI.

On Tuesday, Crystal surveyed the living room of her ex-boyfriend’s trailer, the purported crime scene, as police held TV cameras back to give her privacy; then Haleigh’s distraught mother threw herself onto the mattress the five year old used as a bed, and burst into tears.

Outside, friends could hear her screaming, hysterical, inconsolable. It was a heart-breaking scene, one told me.

Misty was with her, pleading with Crystal to believe her when she said she had no idea how her baby vanished, or who was behind it. Crystal asked for a toy, or some momento of Haleigh to take with her; it was fine with Misty, but she said she’d have to ask Ronald first. Crystal left empty-handed.

Later, she told me she’d cried herself out, but “it didn’t help much.”

Both Misty and Ronald claim they passed lie detector tests, though police sources won’t confirm nor deny it.

Victim’s advocate Wayanne Kruger, an author who’s daughter pressed charges against a godfather who’d molested her as a child, flew in from California to volunteer, and donated proceeds from a book signing to help Crystal stay afloat.

In the meantime, Kim Picazio, the new lawyer and mother of three, says she aims to organize a command post for volunteers and start printing bumper stickers, pins and t shirts to raise awareness about what police are calling an abduction.

Authorities are still searching for Haleigh. She has blond hair and brown eyes and is 3 feet tall.

Please call the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office at 386-329-0800 if you have any information regarding Haleigh Cummings.

thank you!  Good Morning IM

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: March 19, 2009, 12:19:08 PM »

Well, considering the media and all the nosy reporters, it would not have stayed behind the scenes. Anything these people do or say is going to be broadcast... you can take that to the bank. I have a feeling Crystal didn't intend for this to all be public. They fired questions to her, she answered them, and bam! It all goes public. This lawyer probably convinced her that this was the right thing to do, and she is just going along. Remembering the Anthonys, they couldn't go to the bathroom without it being on the nightly news. Same in this case. There was no way this could have been kept behind the scenes. No way.

I agree that things all become public once they are told in an interview with LE, but they voiced it from the get go to the media and to anyone who would listen.  We have AnneFL posting on the web their dirty laundrey...its like a huge tabloid had diareah over at WS from what is being stated over here from there. 
The lawyer did not come into play until recently, this went on before her coming onto the sceen.

Well, that's what we were talking about, wasn't it? The custody thing? That has just recently come up. 
Yep, the dirty laundry was bound to come out. Ron was poor, pitiful daddy in the beginning, he was at work, didn't know anything, and everybody wanted to know how come he had the kids and their mom didn't. Crystal wanted to let the public know that Ron was not exactly Mr. Perfect, and that got the ball rolling. I don't blame her!! She was being looked down on, called an unfit mother, she was pushed to the background, and Ron and Misty were getting the media attention. Nobody had any sympathy for her, she didn't count, because she wasn't the custodial parent. Some even accused her of kidnapping her child for money or so she could get custody back. But THEN Ron started doing the tatoo thing, the wedding thing, and smirking at the cameras, and people started seeing him as not so perfect. He wasn't acting like a grieving father... and some people now just can't stand it, so they knock Crystal for doing what she thinks is right. Oh WELL!! She was criticized for not fighting for custody before, and now that she is fighting, she's STILL criticized! There is more of a reason to do it NOW than there was then. Her daughter is missing, and probably dead!!!!! What is she supposed to do? Sit back and take it?? I DON'T THINK SO!!! And I dang sure wouldn't sit back and take it, either!!

Well said AGAIN!!  And I totally agree!  Hey, Tx... You're on a roll!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #533 on: March 19, 2009, 12:19:58 PM »

Well, considering the media and all the nosy reporters, it would not have stayed behind the scenes. Anything these people do or say is going to be broadcast... you can take that to the bank. I have a feeling Crystal didn't intend for this to all be public. They fired questions to her, she answered them, and bam! It all goes public. This lawyer probably convinced her that this was the right thing to do, and she is just going along. Remembering the Anthonys, they couldn't go to the bathroom without it being on the nightly news. Same in this case. There was no way this could have been kept behind the scenes. No way.

I agree that things all become public once they are told in an interview with LE, but they voiced it from the get go to the media and to anyone who would listen.  We have AnneFL posting on the web their dirty laundrey...its like a huge tabloid had diareah over at WS from what is being stated over here from there. 
The lawyer did not come into play until recently, this went on before her coming onto the sceen.

Well, that's what we were talking about, wasn't it? The custody thing? That has just recently come up. 
Yep, the dirty laundry was bound to come out. Ron was poor, pitiful daddy in the beginning, he was at work, didn't know anything, and everybody wanted to know how come he had the kids and their mom didn't. Crystal wanted to let the public know that Ron was not exactly Mr. Perfect, and that got the ball rolling. I don't blame her!! She was being looked down on, called an unfit mother, she was pushed to the background, and Ron and Misty were getting the media attention. Nobody had any sympathy for her, she didn't count, because she wasn't the custodial parent. Some even accused her of kidnapping her child for money or so she could get custody back. But THEN Ron started doing the tatoo thing, the wedding thing, and smirking at the cameras, and people started seeing him as not so perfect. He wasn't acting like a grieving father... and some people now just can't stand it, so they knock Crystal for doing what she thinks is right. Oh WELL!! She was criticized for not fighting for custody before, and now that she is fighting, she's STILL criticized! There is more of a reason to do it NOW than there was then. Her daughter is missing, and probably dead!!!!! What is she supposed to do? Sit back and take it?? I DON'T THINK SO!!! And I dang sure wouldn't sit back and take it, either!!

ITA....

ME TOO

Sorry for the hit and run posting, I'm at work and actually having to work.......D@MN!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: March 19, 2009, 12:21:31 PM »

ITA....

ME TOO

Sorry for the hit and run posting, I'm at work and actually having to work.......D@MN!!

I am heading to the office for a couple of hours but I'll be back to catch up see you soon!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #535 on: March 19, 2009, 12:23:38 PM »

That really irritates me that Ron couldn't give Crystal something of Haleigh's, he is a jerk. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #536 on: March 19, 2009, 12:27:08 PM »

That really irritates me that Ron couldn't give Crystal something of Haleigh's, he is a jerk. 
I agree, but I wonder does she not have anything of Haleighs for when she comes over for her time with her mother?  Does she not have toys, blankets, clothing, or bears for her there?

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #537 on: March 19, 2009, 12:31:58 PM »

I agree, but I wonder does she not have anything of Haleighs for when she comes over for her time with her mother?  Does she not have toys, blankets, clothing, or bears for her there?

Thought the same.  And didn't she bring some with her in case they found Haleigh? 

MM
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: March 19, 2009, 12:32:52 PM »

Some news from Cobra right now would sure be nice...Does anyone know if he has a website??
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: March 19, 2009, 12:33:05 PM »

I want to hear from Cobra soon.  He has said that we will have answers here soon, I want to know what he has found that leads him to believe he is going to bring Haleigh home.

Before fallen off to sleep last night, I was thinking about the most recent activity in this case and about what Cobra said about the case coming to a conclusion soon.

The most recent activity was LE removing and taking the back door, returning the  impounded and analyzed  van to Chelsea Croslin.  Info regarding Misty and Chelsea's conversation  regarding the van.

Could it have been Joe Overstreet?

I wonder what time it was when Chelsea and family went to sleep that night.

I've wondered why the perp (if there was one) would take Haleigh and not bother with Misty if she was totally out of it.

Good points, Heart! 

Am thinking that the convo betw Chelsea and Misty throws a new light into this mess.  Cuz before we knew that info, I was under the impression that Misty had no available transportation herself that night, and that's one reason why I began looking harder at Ron's being at work, could he have gotten off early, etc. 

But now, it's quite possible that Misty herself used that van that night, long after Chelsea and Tommy went to bed.  Then drove it back, parked, and walked back home. 

But, could she have driven, if she was as 'out of it' as she claims?  Hmmmm.  Dunno.  What if she wasn't so very 'out of it'?  What if something happened to Haleigh after Jr went to sleep, accident or otherwise, and Misty waited til later to use the van and take Haleigh somewhere? 

Sooooo many possibilities in this case!!  And the info we've gotten about the van, just adds more.  Sigh. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.