April 27, 2024, 03:17:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289544 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: March 21, 2009, 02:34:49 PM »

It has been confirmed that Ron was at work during his entire shift.  So, if he got home after 3:00 and they called 911 around 3:30 they did not have time to get rid of the evidence.  Be it drugs, bodies, or whatever.  It is all too confusing to me.

It sure IS confusing, Minnie!  Last I heard, it was confirmed that Ron had been "spotted" at work.  And then the rumor that he was seen at a store at 2a.  Have I missed LE confirming he was at work his whole shift? 

I think Ron and Misty got married all for different reasons.  (1) Ron was messing around with an underage girl  2) Ron was engaging in drugs with this underage girl 3) Ron was working and leaving his 2 children with a girl whom he supplied and knew was using drugs and irresponsible.

I myself think Ron got custody of those children with the help of his mother and gmother.  What gparents would not want to have their only gchildren with them.  I think Ron truly loved his children but he was childlike himself and depended on his mother, gmother and Misty or whoever the lastest underage girl at the moment to raise his children.

If Ron has another child with Amber is he paying her childsupport? visitation?  So the money he would be getting from Chrystal would go to pay his child support for another child, support Misty, supplies drugs to each other.  I don't Believe Ron did anything to his child BUT I do believe he was no more mature than Misty and was as irresponsible as she was therefore he holds some responsibility for what has happened. JMO

Its kinda strange that we have her anything about Amber? Maybe she was threaten with her baby taken from her and she is keeping her mouth shut...Ron was asked if he had any other children and he stated a possibility...And then misty posted a comment on Amber's mysapce i got your man and will get your baby.. Not sure of the exact words but on that line...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: March 21, 2009, 02:36:52 PM »

Maybe Ron telling Cobra he was gonna shove a gun in Misty's mouth, wasn't so much about making her tell everyone the truth.. but about making her shut the heck up while LE/Cobra has them seperated during those times.

Good Point....
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: March 21, 2009, 02:38:43 PM »

Puzzler, I'm afraid this won't end with some additional tragedy either  I wonder where Misty is? If I were Misty and I heard what Ron said about the gun in the mouth, I would not go near him. Unless, he said those things to Cobra and doesn't mean it at all. I'm not so sure if Ron was just saying the things he did to Cobra to find out what Cobra all knows.

I agree.. I am worried if Ron ..l sorry to say it but will he harm Misty.. Then we will never know the truth on what happened to Haleigh.. The 911 call stated who ever stole my daughter that he has a gun and will kill them... Raises Red Flags to me.. Setting the motion.. I dont trust him..
I look @ the interviews over last night and the video's- And Greta's interview in an eye opener.. The Today show where they ask Misty why so many inconsistancies she is quiet waiting for Ron to step in and he doesn't.. Then she says she doesn't know why.. 

and on the today show if you what carefully she nudged ron with her elbow slightly when asked about the inconsistancies....

That's a good point, Jules!  As if she doesn't know what to say unless/until Ron tells her.   

YES!!! It was like ummm...help me out here moment.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: March 21, 2009, 02:39:42 PM »

Blue Moon - you brought up something that is another reason for Ron marrying Misty:

Misty is underage
Misty doesn't have a job (not that I've heard of)
Misty has no income
Misty has taken a lot of drugs
Drugs that were most likely supplied by Ron

Couldn't Ron be in legal trouble for supplying drugs to a minor?

Just my opinion he would be in trouble big time for underage sex with a minor, supplying drugs to an underage minor, subjecting his children to the drugs (in KY. they can hang you if you are supplying or buying drugs within 500 feet of a school. He has 2 children, really 3 including Misty, in his household so he has broken lots of laws here.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1264 on: March 21, 2009, 02:40:02 PM »

Maybe Ron telling Cobra he was gonna shove a gun in Misty's mouth, wasn't so much about making her tell everyone the truth.. but about making her shut the heck up while LE/Cobra has them seperated during those times.

Good Point....

Maybe Cobra let this info out so they would separate and Misty would get scared and tell LE what she knows!

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1265 on: March 21, 2009, 02:44:53 PM »

It has been confirmed that Ron was at work during his entire shift.  So, if he got home after 3:00 and they called 911 around 3:30 they did not have time to get rid of the evidence.  Be it drugs, bodies, or whatever.  It is all too confusing to me.

It sure IS confusing, Minnie!  Last I heard, it was confirmed that Ron had been "spotted" at work.  And then the rumor that he was seen at a store at 2a.  Have I missed LE confirming he was at work his whole shift? 

I think Ron and Misty got married all for different reasons.  (1) Ron was messing around with an underage girl  2) Ron was engaging in drugs with this underage girl 3) Ron was working and leaving his 2 children with a girl whom he supplied and knew was using drugs and irresponsible.

I myself think Ron got custody of those children with the help of his mother and gmother.  What gparents would not want to have their only gchildren with them.  I think Ron truly loved his children but he was childlike himself and depended on his mother, gmother and Misty or whoever the lastest underage girl at the moment to raise his children.

If Ron has another child with Amber is he paying her childsupport? visitation?  So the money he would be getting from Chrystal would go to pay his child support for another child, support Misty, supplies drugs to each other.  I don't Believe Ron did anything to his child BUT I do believe he was no more mature than Misty and was as irresponsible as she was therefore he holds some responsibility for what has happened. JMO

Its kinda strange that we have her anything about Amber? Maybe she was threaten with her baby taken from her and she is keeping her mouth shut...Ron was asked if he had any other children and he stated a possibility...And then misty posted a comment on Amber's mysapce i got your man and will get your baby.. Not sure of the exact words but on that line...

I wonder if Ron has to pay child support for Ambers son Jordan??

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: March 21, 2009, 02:46:28 PM »

Blue Moon - you brought up something that is another reason for Ron marrying Misty:

Misty is underage
Misty has no income

Just my opinion he would be in trouble big time for underage sex with a minor, supplying drugs to an underage minor, subjecting his children to the drugs (in KY. they can hang you if you are supplying or buying drugs within 500 feet of a school. He has 2 children, really 3 including Misty, in his household so he has broken lots of laws here.  JMO

ITA. ...
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1267 on: March 21, 2009, 02:50:20 PM »

Misty is underage
Misty has no income

I spent a lot of time yesterday reading the custody transcript.  If you read it you will understand the reason Ron got custody as it is very clear.  It was not that he was the best parent, but that he was not the worst.  All the details are there and it took me almost an hour to read it.  I can provide the link if anyone is interested in knowing what it says.

Also if you read Ron's arrest report you will see that all his charges were prior to 2005.  There are no drug charges since he has had custody.  You have to read the report carefully to see that the length is due to hearing etc., not new charges.

I point this because I think we should be looking at the facts correctly.  Also how do we know that Misty is doing drugs or that Ron is doing drugs now?  I have not seen any proof of that reported.  They probably are, but I am not sure of that beyond a shadow of a doubt.  I think we need to be looking at the facts.  At least that is what I want to do.

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1268 on: March 21, 2009, 02:50:50 PM »

I was thinking that was a possibility also. I really believe Ron was checking out what Cobra knows.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1269 on: March 21, 2009, 02:58:44 PM »

Good points, both of you! 

I do think it's odd that we haven't heard from Amber in all this.  Altho LE may have heard from her, and likely have interviewed her.  Could be they are keeping her out of view etc so that she may be a star witness or something. 

Ya know I heard Ron too, talking about another possible child.  He even gave a first name and it wasn't Jordan.  (Amber's baby).  So it seems that Ron has another child out there besides Jordan.  Wonder why, when asked, Ron didn't mention Jordan?    

And yes, wondering as well about the child support due Jordan and this other child.  Especially in light of the fact that Ron/family seems to be going after the child support owed by Crystal, even tho she had a severe car accident and a baby and couldn't work during that time. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: March 21, 2009, 03:00:35 PM »

Good Point....

And...wasn't it interesting...to hear that Misty absolutely does not trust Cobra and backed out of doing the reinactment after she said she would...makes me think that Misty's intuition was telling her that Cobra is going to catch her in her own trap!  She sure backed away from that in a hurry!

And...didn't we hear a few days back that Misty was staying with relatives?  Was that for a short period...or is it on-going and that's why we're not seeing her lately?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: March 21, 2009, 03:01:33 PM »

Misty is underage
Misty has no income

I spent a lot of time yesterday reading the custody transcript.  If you read it you will understand the reason Ron got custody as it is very clear.  It was not that he was the best parent, but that he was not the worst.  All the details are there and it took me almost an hour to read it.  I can provide the link if anyone is interested in knowing what it says.

Also if you read Ron's arrest report you will see that all his charges were prior to 2005.  There are no drug charges since he has had custody.  You have to read the report carefully to see that the length is due to hearing etc., not new charges.

I point this because I think we should be looking at the facts correctly.  Also how do we know that Misty is doing drugs or that Ron is doing drugs now?  I have not seen any proof of that reported.  They probably are, but I am not sure of that beyond a shadow of a doubt.  I think we need to be looking at the facts.  At least that is what I want to do.

Don't have the time to read that mess. Have seen it posted here many times.  AND I say MO when I post anything.  You support Ron 100%, I don't.  I don't support Ron, Chrystal or Misty either.  I support Haleigh 100%.  And I do agree putting those children in anyones care in that family would have been a very difficult choice, maybe the best choice would have been putting them with someone outside the family.  Loving your children is one thing but putting them in harms way is another.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: March 21, 2009, 03:02:24 PM »

Misty is underage
Misty has no income

Yet..with all this coming out..LE isn't acting at the moment..I'm thinking LE is gathering all their eggs in one basket.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: March 21, 2009, 03:02:56 PM »

Rons List.. I dont think he told the Judge during custody  hearing he was involved in drugs. Maybe he forgot..

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Date # Docket Description
2004-11-16 1 ARREST REPORT - PCSO EDGAR (ARREST 11/12/04)
2004-11-16 1 POSSESSION OF CANNABIS IN EXCESS OF 20 GRAMS
2004-11-16 1 POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
2004-11-16 1 MAINTAINING A DRUG VEHICLE
2004-11-16 3 TRAFFIC CITATION - #7877-DBJ 2
2004-11-16 4 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY
2004-11-16 5 ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER FOR 1ST APP HEARING
2004-11-16 6 APPEARANCE BOND - UNSECURED $ 2,012
2004-12-03 7 INFORMATION (CT 1-POSSESSION OF CANNABIS IN EXCESS
2004-12-03 7 OF 20 GRAMS)
2004-12-07 8 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (01-07-2005)
2005-01-07 9 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, SWORN, ARRAIGNED,
2005-01-07 9 PUBLIC DEFENDER APPOINTED, ENTERED PLEA OF NOT GUILTY,
2005-01-07 9 SET FOR PRE TRIAL 02/03/2005.
2005-01-07 10 AFFIDAVIT OF INDIGENT STATUS
2005-01-07 10 DEFENDANT ADJUDGED INDIGENT
2005-01-25 17 PUBLIC DEFENDER, DEFT SCREENED BY TREATMENT AND DEEMED
2005-01-25 17 APPROPRIATE FOR DRUG COURT, DEFT DECLINED THE DRUG COURT
2005-02-03 18 ADI - LEVEL II
2005-03-03 20 DEFT SWORN, W/D FORMER PLEA, PLEAD NOLO A/C, ADVISED
2005-03-03 20 MAX PENALTY 5 YRS DOC &/OR $5000 FINE, PSI WAIVED,
2005-03-03 20 PLEA ACCEPTED, SENTENCING SET SAME DAY
2005-03-03 20 ADJUDICATION OF GUILT WITHHELD
2005-03-03 20 $370.00 COURT COSTS (6 MONTHS TO PAY)
2005-03-03 20 ADI PROGRAM - LEVEL II
2005-09-08 21 CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION OF ADI LEVEL II PROGRAM
2006-11-14 1 TRAFFIC CITATION - #6417-EEN 3 PCSO OFF/MANNING
2006-11-14 1 LEAVING THE SCENE OF ACCIDENT INVOLVING INJURIES
2006-12-12 2 MOTION TO TRANSFER CASE TO COUNTY COURT
2006-12-19 3 ORDER TO TRANSFER CASE TO COUNTY COURT
2006-08-01 1 ARREST REPORT - PCSO/ MAY (ARREST 07-29-2006)
2006-08-01 1 TRESPASS
2006-08-01 2 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY
2006-08-01 3 $504.00 CHUCK'S BAIL BOND POSTED - #00601638 07-29-06
2006-08-11 4 INFORMATION (TRESPASS)
2006-08-31 6 ARR MIN: DEFT PRES, ADJ INS P D APPT MACK BRUNTON
2006-08-31 6 ARR ENT PLEA OF NOT GUILTY - PRE TRIAL SET 10/04/2006
2006-08-31 7 AFFIDAVIT OF INDIGENT STATUS
2006-08-31 7 DEFENDANT ADJUDGED INDIGENT
2006-08-31 7 $40.00 APPLICATION FEE IMPOSED
2006-08-31 8 ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
2006-08-31 9 PRE-TRIAL ORDER (10-04-2006)
2006-09-06 10 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (10-04-2006)
2006-10-04 11 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY MACK BRUNTON
2006-10-04 11 STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL
2006-10-04 11 CASE SET FOR NON JURY TRIAL 10/30/2006
2006-10-04 12 WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL
2006-10-04 13 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (10-30-2006)
2006-10-06 14 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (10-30-2006)
2006-10-10 15 STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2006-10-10 15 WILLIAM P MORRIS
2006-10-10 16 STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2006-10-10 16 DS JOHN MAY
2006-10-16 17 STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:
2006-10-16 17 WILLIAM P MORRIS
2006-10-16 18 STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:
2006-10-16 18 DS JOHN MAY
2006-10-16 20 STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:
2006-10-16 19 MS. TAMMY PINKNEY
2006-10-26 21 AMENDED INFO (TRESPASS ON PROPERTY OTHER THAN A
2006-10-26 21 STRUCTURE OR CONVEYANCE)
2006-10-30 22 TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES ATT BY MACK BRUNTON
2006-10-30 22 FOR NON JURY TRIAL- STATE REP BY DAVID HOLLANDER
2006-10-30 22 DEFT W-DREW FORMER PLEA - ENT PLEA OF NOLO CONTENDERE
2006-10-30 22 TO TRESPASS, DEFT SWORN, PLEA ACCEPTED,
2006-10-30 22 ADJUDGED GUILTY
2006-10-30 22 PROB HRDS 6 MONTHS
2006-10-30 22 1 DAY PCJ WITH CREDIT FOR TIME SERVED OF 1 DAY
2006-10-30 22 $273.00 FINE AND COST
2006-10-30 22 $ 40.00 PD FEE SUSPENDED
2006-10-30 22 RANDOM DRUG TEST
2006-10-30 23 WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO
2006-10-30 23 CRIMINAL CHARGES IN COUNTY COURT
2006-10-30 24 ORDER OF PROBATION
2007-01-17 25 $ 60.00 FINE AND COST PAYMENT 11/14/2006
2007-02-07 26 SUCCESSFUL TERMINATION OF PROBATION
2007-02-14 27 $120.00 FINE AND COST PAYMENT 12/28/2006
2007-03-16 28 $ 93.00 FINE AND COST BAL PAID 01/25/2007
2006-11-14 1 TRAFFIC CITATION - #6417EEN-3 PCSO/ MANNING 10-30-06
2006-11-14 1 LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT
2006-12-19 3 ORDER GRANTING MOTION TO TRANSFER CASE TO COUNTY COURT
2006-12-19 3 FROM CIRCUIT COURT 06-002339-CF53
2006-12-19 4 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (01-23-2007)
2007-01-02 5 NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED - NO SUCH NUMBER
2007-01-05 6 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (01-23-2007)
2007-01-12 7 NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED - NO SUCH NUMBER
2007-01-23 8 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: DEFT NOT PRESENT IN COURT
2007-01-23 8 COURT ORDERED CAPIAS
2007-01-23 8 BOND SET AT $1004 FIRM
2007-01-23 9 CAPIAS ISSUED - BOND SET AT $1004 FIRM
2007-01-25 10 CAPIAS RECALLED - CASE SET FOR ARRAIGNMENT 02/06/2007
2007-01-25 10 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (02-06-2007) IN OFFICE
2007-01-25 11 CHANGE OF ADDRESS
2007-01-26 12 CAPIAS RETURNED
2007-02-06 13 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: ON MOTION OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA THE
2007-02-06 13 THE CASE WAS ORDERED NOLLE PROSEQUI IN OPEN COURT
2007-02-06 13 INFRACTION DISMISSED CIT # 6416EEN2 - CARELESS DRIVING
2007-02-06 13 INFRACTION DISMISSED CIT # 6418EEN4 - OPERATE ATV
2007-02-06 13 W/O HELMET
2007-02-06 14 WAIVER OF COUNSEL
2007-04-03 1 COMPLAINT FILED: PCSO/ WALTER 04-02-07
2007-04-03 1 AFFRAY
2007-04-23 2 INFORMATION (AFFRAY)
2007-04-23 3 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (05/10/2007)CERTIFIED
2007-05-10 4 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: COURT ORDERED CASE CONTINUED
2007-05-10 4 TO NEXT ARRAIGNMENT 06/12/2007
2007-05-10 5 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (06-12-2007)
2007-05-18 6 NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED - UNCLAIMED
2007-06-12 7 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: COURT ORDERED CASE CONTINUED
2007-06-12 7 TO NEXT ARRAIGNMENT 07/12/2007
2007-06-12 8 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (07-12-2007)
2007-06-14 9 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (07-12-2007) IN OFFICE
2007-07-12 10 ARR MIN: DEFT PRES, ADJ INS P D APPT MACK BRUNTON
2007-07-12 10 ARR ENT PLEA OF NOT GUILTY - PRE TRIAL SET 08/22/2007
2007-07-12 11 AFFIDAVIT OF INDIGENT STATUS
2007-07-12 11 DEFENDANT ADJUDGED INDIGENT
2007-07-12 11 $40.00 APPLICATION FEE IMPOSED
2007-07-12 12 ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
2007-07-12 13 PRE-TRIAL ORDER (08-22-2007)
2007-08-22 14 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY MACK BRUNTON
2007-08-22 14 ON MOTION OF DEFENSE COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE
2007-08-22 14 CONTINUED TO 09/19/2007
2007-08-22 15 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (09-19-2007) IN COURT
2007-09-19 16 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFERRED PROSECUTION AGREEMENT FILED
2007-09-19 16 AND ACCEPTED
2007-09-19 17 DEFERRED PROSECUTION AGREEMENT
2007-09-19 17 10 HOURS COMMUNITY SERVICE
2007-09-19 17 $50.00 COST OF PROSECUTION
2007-09-28 18 MEMO FROM HRDS: DEFT COMPLETED THE CONDITIONS OF HIS
2007-09-28 18 PRE-TRIAL DIVERSION PROGRAM
2007-10-18 19 NOTICE OF SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF DEFERRED
2007-10-18 19 PROSECUTION AGREEMENT
2007-11-28 20 $100.00 PAYMENT MADE TO CASE 09/18/2007
2007-11-14 1 WILDLIFE CITATION - #132466-C GFFC/ EASON 11-02-07
2007-11-14 1 POSSESSION OF MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZLELOADING
2007-11-14 1 SEASON
2007-11-14 1 TRESPASS
2007-11-14 2 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (12-18-2007)
2007-11-29 3 NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED
2007-11-29 4 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (12/18/2007)CORRECT ADDRESS
2007-12-18 5 ARR MIN: DEFT PRES IN COURT WAIVING RIGHT TO COUNSEL
2007-12-18 5 ARR ENT PLEA OF NOLO CONTENDERE TO CT I - POSS OF
2007-12-18 5 MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZELOADING SEASON - CT II -
2007-12-18 5 TRESPASS - NOLLE PROSEQUI - DEFT SWORN, PLEA ACCEPTED
2007-12-18 5 DEFENDANT ADJUDGED GUILTY
2007-12-18 5 $273.00 FINE AND COST SUSPENDED
2007-12-18 5 24 HOURS HOUSE ARREST
2007-12-18 6 WAIVER OF COUNSEL
2007-12-18 7 WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO
2007-12-18 7 CRIMINAL CHARGES IN COUNTY COURT
2008-01-08 8 JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE CT I
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: March 21, 2009, 03:07:26 PM »

Rons List.. I dont think he told the Judge during custody  hearing he was involved in drugs. Maybe he forgot..

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
2006-08-01 1 TRESPASS
2007-02-06 13 W/O HELMET
2007-04-03 1 AFFRAY
2007-11-14 1 SEASON
2007-11-14 1 TRESPASS

Yes, JerseyGirl this is what I have seen posted numerous times here.  Anyway you word it he soes have a record, if he doesn't have a record this long page would not appear at all.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1275 on: March 21, 2009, 03:09:42 PM »

Puzzler, I'm afraid this won't end with some additional tragedy either  I wonder where Misty is? If I were Misty and I heard what Ron said about the gun in the mouth, I would not go near him. Unless, he said those things to Cobra and doesn't mean it at all. I'm not so sure if Ron was just saying the things he did to Cobra to find out what Cobra all knows.

I agree.. I am worried if Ron ..l sorry to say it but will he harm Misty.. Then we will never know the truth on what happened to Haleigh.. The 911 call stated who ever stole my daughter that he has a gun and will kill them... Raises Red Flags to me.. Setting the motion.. I dont trust him..
I look @ the interviews over last night and the video's- And Greta's interview in an eye opener.. The Today show where they ask Misty why so many inconsistancies she is quiet waiting for Ron to step in and he doesn't.. Then she says she doesn't know why.. 

and on the today show if you what carefully she nudged ron with her elbow slightly when asked about the inconsistancies....

That's a good point, Jules!  As if she doesn't know what to say unless/until Ron tells her.   

YES!!! It was like ummm...help me out here moment.

And if we follow that reasoning, Misty seems to be following Ron's script, and it seems they've run out of things to say.  It's become such a hopeless mess!  Kind of handy timing for Misty to disappear out of view of cameras and tell media to leave her alone, while Ron lawyers up and gets told to hush. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: March 21, 2009, 03:11:32 PM »

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
2006-08-01 1 TRESPASS
2007-02-06 13 W/O HELMET
2007-04-03 1 AFFRAY
2007-11-14 1 SEASON
2007-11-14 1 TRESPASS

Yes, JerseyGirl this is what I have seen posted numerous times here.  Anyway you word it he soes have a record, if he doesn't have a record this long page would not appear at all.

This record shows that he has trouble with the law for years!  Year-after year-after year, etc.  It proves that he doesn't have respect for the law and that he is not maturing through the years.  The disrespect is worrisome.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1277 on: March 21, 2009, 03:14:43 PM »

I was thinking that was a possibility also. I really believe Ron was checking out what Cobra knows.

That sure could be, NoRose!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: March 21, 2009, 03:19:54 PM »

Question?  We saw how Misty looked to Ron for the answer when she was asked why she gave conflicting statements as to what happened the night went missing...her infamous response was: "I don't know". 

IF Ron has that kind of control (what should be said)...then I'm wondering if he is in major control of the entire situation? 

He immediately, during the 911 call, threatened to shoot anyone who took his child.  The very first I heard him say that made me wonder if he thought he knew who it might be. 

He also sounds to me like he's used to getting his way through threats and intimidation.

I'm wondering if he and Misty (just like a lot of other monkeys have wondered) really are covering for each other because they each have something on each other. 

What could it be that Misty would have on Ron that would marry her (he's never married any of the others) to keep her from telling on him?  Just guessing here...drug dealing??? If that were the case, then Ron could surely have a lot of enemies...IMO

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: March 21, 2009, 03:22:34 PM »

That sure could be, NoRose!

JMO.. I really dont think Ron should be allowed to have guns..Especially having children in his home.. He throws out there time after time with this gun issue... i have a gun..Scarey..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.