April 18, 2024, 10:39:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 289095 times)
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1920 on: March 23, 2009, 08:29:33 PM »

If you look correctly in most of my posts I tell you its MY OPINION..Its not facts..ITS MY OPINION...I have never mentioned what they were doing...I said I ...I would be doing something to find my child..Wouldnt you? Is he doing anything?I dont know but im ASSUMING he isnt or someone would cover it..They are covering Crystal with the Haleigh House....
I understand, what I am saying is my opinion as well, unless it is stated as fact and we all know what the facts so far are.

Yes if it was my child I would do everything in my power to locate them.

My point is I don't know what Ron is doing day in and day out, and I don't see how you know either.  The press is not reporting on his every move, only the things they can sensationalize for the most part.

Why do you assume the news would cover it?  I could see meida wanting to film Ron hanging up flyers earlier on, but if I am not mistaken the news media is loosing interest in this story (until something happens anyway).   There is not a lot of reporting of anything going on anymore except the really big things, the "abuse" pictures, the wedding, the lawyers, etc. 

I also remember the droves of people going by to the family "camps" to help and taking handfuls of flyers when they left.   Possibly Ron assumed a lot of area was covered because of that.  There were a heck of a lot of people that took flyers to hang.  You also have the missing childrens network that is helping in this, and they distribute flyers.

I really don't know either, I am just throwing things out there, but I don't think given the facts that we know (for sure) that you can (fairly) come to the conclusion that Ron does not care.  Believe me, I have no high opinion of this guy, I am just going by what my gut tells me, which is that he is being accused of a lot of things he is not guilty of.

The age thing is not great, I give you that, but if she was 18 and he was 28, would we be talking about it?  It is a big deal to some people because she is not legally an adult, but maybe he is so immature he gets along best with people that age?  Lots of young girls date older guys, I did when I was under 18.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1921 on: March 23, 2009, 08:29:39 PM »

Hey JUNE...may I ask where you are from??
Why do you want to know?

It isn't necessary to give personal information. 
I was curious..No biggy..Thought maybe you was a local
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1922 on: March 23, 2009, 08:30:04 PM »

One thing I had wanted to say about the tattoo Ron had got alot of people beat him up for that but recently a 14 year old girl went missing and sad to say they have had no coverage only one time about her and I can't even remember her name and that's bad that's sad tat no focus is on her But she went missing on the way too school But Her Mother got a tattoo of her on her leg also she put the date she went missing and said she was going to put the date on when she found so she can always remember But  I never heard anyone bashing her for getting a tattoo off her daughter is it because she older (the mom) and the media does not follow up on this case because its not juicy. And shame on the media for not following up on this missing child  she deserves to be found too and what about Adjir nobody cares about him either. Why because his family is poor and his story is not juicy!!

Hayden, I care about Adji. I do wish that there was more media focus on him. I feel that the media just picks those stories they can tweak to get the biggest ratings....and they do tweak the stories, they report only things that make people watch,like the tattoo and things like that and I do believe it is done to inflame the people and keep them tuning in. Sad for the families and children involved.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1923 on: March 23, 2009, 08:31:42 PM »

If you look correctly in most of my posts I tell you its MY OPINION..Its not facts..ITS MY OPINION...I have never mentioned what they were doing...I said I ...I would be doing something to find my child..Wouldnt you? Is he doing anything?I dont know but im ASSUMING he isnt or someone would cover it..They are covering Crystal with the Haleigh House....
I understand, what I am saying is my opinion as well, unless it is stated as fact and we all know what the facts so far are.

Yes if it was my child I would do everything in my power to locate them.

My point is I don't know what Ron is doing day in and day out, and I don't see how you know either.  The press is not reporting on his every move, only the things they can sensationalize for the most part.

Why do you assume the news would cover it?  I could see meida wanting to film Ron hanging up flyers earlier on, but if I am not mistaken the news media is loosing interest in this story (until something happens anyway).   There is not a lot of reporting of anything going on anymore except the really big things, the "abuse" pictures, the wedding, the lawyers, etc. 

I also remember the droves of people going by to the family "camps" to help and taking handfuls of flyers when they left.   Possibly Ron assumed a lot of area was covered because of that.  There were a heck of a lot of people that took flyers to hang.  You also have the missing childrens network that is helping in this, and they distribute flyers.

I really don't know either, I am just throwing things out there, but I don't think given the facts that we know (for sure) that you can (fairly) come to the conclusion that Ron does not care.  Believe me, I have no high opinion of this guy, I am just going by what my gut tells me, which is that he is being accused of a lot of things he is not guilty of.

The age thing is not great, I give you that, but if she was 18 and he was 28, would we be talking about it?  It is a big deal to some people because she is not legally an adult, but maybe he is so immature he gets along best with people that age?  Lots of young girls date older guys, I did when I was under 18.

I give up....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: March 23, 2009, 08:31:51 PM »

Misties Mother also states that one day Mistie was at the posice station for questionimg for 14 hours straight, now thats a long time to not be able to get your story straight, Just how hard can it be to tell about a few hours and what happened during this time!
I would think after 14 hours they should have been satified but still they are saying her story is not right....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1925 on: March 23, 2009, 08:35:37 PM »

I give up....

May as well, lady..

**hands you two excedrins**

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: March 23, 2009, 08:36:53 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1927 on: March 23, 2009, 08:38:41 PM »

I give up....

May as well, lady..

Thank you Wyks ..I need that valumn kitty
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: March 23, 2009, 08:39:36 PM »

I give up....

May as well, lady..

got anything stronger.................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1929 on: March 23, 2009, 08:39:43 PM »

I never had a child missing and pray I am never in the footsteps of others but I don't know what I would do either and Where would you search after all the areas have been searched I would be at a lost I do know however I would be screaming at the top of my lungs for the cops to help me and tell me what to do where to go next like when they had their camps and the families would be interviewed and they had no news nothing new they would say they guessed the cops were doing their jobs I am sure they were but God I would n't have left it at that I feel like I would have been following them around all day trying to figure out what next whats going on how can I help I don't know anymore either its so frustrating. I wish they could find her  safe and sound and unharmed I fear the worse
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1930 on: March 23, 2009, 08:41:59 PM »

Does anyone else think she may have wondered off and drown in the water have they search the water drug it too see if she is there?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: March 23, 2009, 08:44:18 PM »

I was watch Jane from issues and she stated Ron was dune bugging in the mud. Apparently I wasnt the only one who heard this on JVM..I dont know if this was a fact only what I heard on TV..

Bud's Girl
Scared Monkey

Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8
« Reply #1136 on: March 20, 2009, 06:49:58 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Blue Moon on March 20, 2009, 05:57:55 PM
Quote from: no rose colored glasses on March 20, 2009, 05:51:57 PM
Ron never called Cobra back after the evening when the two of them talked about the case and the re-enactment. I have this suspicion that neither Ron nor Misty want to do this, Ron I believe was just playing Cobra. And I would love to know more about this Greg, it's weird nobody has found out anything on this guy.

It was stated on Nancy G. last night that his lawyers told Ron he couldn't go on her show and he had been told he is to talk to NO ONE.  Also on Jane's show earlier it was said that Ron was out riding dunebuggy's (in the mud-whatever they call that) so he was having some fun last night.

Mud grubbin is what my sons call it.  It is fun, and tension relieving.  But can't feature either one of them would be doing that if their daughter was missing.  How do you have fun if your child is missing.

June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1932 on: March 23, 2009, 08:44:22 PM »

About the fair did they have JR with them cause if they did I can see them going taking him out trying to get his mind on something having fun it has to be hard on him his sister gone him not understanding all thats going on being scared he next if they went their selves then shame on them I don't know if I could I would be so heart broken, lost worried, but  If you have other children I think it would be hard you would feel torn between them at trying to bring some kinda of a normal life when all your lives have been turned up side down. So it would be hard Just like if you have a child that dies and you have other kids its hard to go on  you wnat to crawl in a whole an die but you have to carry on and be there for your other child.
I agree, that is a very good point, and I would like to hear more about this story from a verifiable source, but it is not sensational, so I won't hold my breath waiting.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: March 23, 2009, 08:44:43 PM »

Now I see where Mistie gets her crazy way of talking from, her Mother.....she talks just as crazy as Mistie does,

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: March 23, 2009, 08:46:43 PM »

Does anyone else think she may have wondered off and drown in the water have they search the water drug it too see if she is there?
NO WAY.....its too far for a child Haleighs age to get down to that river and why would she want to, the road that goes to the river is really dark and scary, I dont think so!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: March 23, 2009, 08:49:27 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/23/haleigh-cummings-case-exclusive-misty-on-3-day-bender-with-lover-and-drugs/

Haleigh Cummings Case Exclusive: Misty on 3 Day Bender with Lover and Drugs
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1936 on: March 23, 2009, 08:49:36 PM »

I was watch Jane from issues and she stated Ron was dune bugging in the mud. Apparently I wasnt the only one who heard this on JVM..I dont know if this was a fact only what I heard on TV..
Then it is probably true, but sometimes things are reported that turn out not to be true, that is why I asked if there was any video.
Bud's Girl
Scared Monkey

Mud grubbin is what my sons call it.  It is fun, and tension relieving.  But can't feature either one of them would be doing that if their daughter was missing.  How do you have fun if your child is missing.
If my child was missing as long as Haleigh has been I would probably go out and get drunk, not because I didn't care, but because of the stress...but then what would "they" say about me?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: March 23, 2009, 08:49:59 PM »

About the fair did they have JR with them cause if they did I can see them going taking him out trying to get his mind on something having fun it has to be hard on him his sister gone him not understanding all thats going on being scared he next if they went their selves then shame on them I don't know if I could I would be so heart broken, lost worried, but  If you have other children I think it would be hard you would feel torn between them at trying to bring some kinda of a normal life when all your lives have been turned up side down. So it would be hard Just like if you have a child that dies and you have other kids its hard to go on  you wnat to crawl in a whole an die but you have to carry on and be there for your other child.
I agree, that is a very good point, and I would like to hear more about this story from a verifiable source, but it is not sensational, so I won't hold my breath waiting.

yea I feel the same way about waiting for Mistie to tell the truth!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1938 on: March 23, 2009, 08:50:42 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/23/haleigh-cummings-case-exclusive-misty-on-3-day-bender-with-lover-and-drugs/

Haleigh Cummings Case Exclusive: Misty on 3 Day Bender with Lover and Drugs

Thanks 
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1939 on: March 23, 2009, 08:51:00 PM »

NO WAY.....its too far for a child Haleighs age to get down to that river and why would she want to, the road that goes to the river is really dark and scary, I don't think so!
I was just wondering and I was back to my sleep walking theory, not saying she wanted too go just wondering. Hadn't heard much about the water after the first couple of days but that too me would be a good place for some one to have dumped her had they done something to her so I was just thinking. I had wondered how much attention they had paid to the water and was not sure how far it was.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.