June 15, 2024, 04:43:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #536 10/24 - 10/25/2006  (Read 110355 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: October 25, 2006, 02:17:41 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I think it was Misgivings who posted the alert on the 'yall' that k posted? I have to agree that the text looked a bit odd at times  Rolling Eyes

And I always suspect maybe SandraK for she will try to impersonate even someone from India.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: October 25, 2006, 02:18:24 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I think it was Misgivings who posted the alert on the 'yall' that k posted? I have to agree that the text looked a bit odd at times  Rolling Eyes

And I always suspect maybe SandraK for she will try to impersonate even someone from India.

double high-five Anna  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: October 25, 2006, 02:20:16 AM »

Now wait a minute, you just agreed with Klaas that the K poster was posting from aruba.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: October 25, 2006, 02:20:30 AM »

Cool  Cool  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: October 25, 2006, 02:20:39 AM »

.It was certainly an interesting night.  Was hoping Hammer would weigh in but guess he said all he had to say earlier.  I was thinking this Hiram was an adult at least, like an old man maybe.  It's that goofy kid from the photos and turns out he is even stranger than it would first appear.  One photo as a boy and the next as a girl, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: October 25, 2006, 02:21:55 AM »

.It was certainly an interesting night.  Was hoping Hammer would weigh in but guess he said all he had to say earlier.  I was thinking this Hiram was an adult at least, like an old man maybe.  It's that goofy kid from the photos and turns out he is even stranger than it would first appear.  One photo as a boy and the next as a girl, etc.

Now that didn't happen around here in my day.

Actually have a thread in the lounge somewhat on that subject.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: October 25, 2006, 02:22:18 AM »

Hi, Robots!
It's past your bedtime there in Maine, isn't it?  So you don't believe Hiram saw Natalee by peeping in his neighbor's windows?  I think they would close the blinds myself if she were there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: October 25, 2006, 02:23:31 AM »

Anna-

Upon viewing Hiram's photos I don't think I could take him seriously regarding much of anything, except maybe his opinion on various platform shoes?

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: October 25, 2006, 02:23:44 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Now wait a minute, you just agreed with Klaas that the K poster was posting from aruba.

Actually I've always had the feeling that Florida poster was in aruba.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: October 25, 2006, 02:24:45 AM »

SandraK with the help of the Rejects and Charles Croes would use an anonymizer.  But you are right it was probably Kawish as claimed.   I guess he didn't like to be called a terrorist.  It never hurts to sting them a little once in a while to see if you can get a response.
 Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: October 25, 2006, 02:26:16 AM »

Anna-

Upon viewing Hiram's photos I don't think I could take him seriously regarding much of anything, except maybe his opinion on various platform shoes?

And Goth make up should I want to use that for Halloween.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: October 25, 2006, 02:27:25 AM »

[

Did you see her email address was NYSusan?  I would guess New York.

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: October 25, 2006, 02:27:45 AM »

Anna-

Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing oooh Anna that sounds like fun, you wanna us do that together for halloween?

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: October 25, 2006, 02:28:27 AM »

[

Heh, heh, you could be in Hong Kong and have a NYSusan email address in Yahoo.com
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: October 25, 2006, 02:29:35 AM »

[

Heh, heh, you could be in Hong Kong and have a NYSusan email address in Yahoo.com

You should see all the email and IM's I get from the New York babes stranded in Nigeria.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: October 25, 2006, 02:31:01 AM »

Hi, Robots!
It's past your bedtime there in Maine, isn't it?  So you don't believe Hiram saw Natalee by peeping in his neighbor's windows?  I think they would close the blinds myself if she were there.

been working and whats the word.????

oh yea

LURKING  Cool

i think the whole thing is a DECOY, people gettin nervous i think

PAULUS is sweating  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: October 25, 2006, 02:31:01 AM »

Anna-

Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing oooh Anna that sounds like fun, you wanna us do that together for halloween?

I think that's a pretty good look on ladies for Halloween. Really slinky Morticia types.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: October 25, 2006, 02:31:26 AM »

Anna-

Very Happy

Sure!  No way can I make my hair black so I will have to go with platinum but am going to do it and maybe spikes even at my age.  Kids coming for Thanksgiving will get a shock, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: October 25, 2006, 02:32:16 AM »

Hi, Robots!

im getting up in 4 hours to go to work  BUT

20 cent listing day tomorrow on EBAY  Cool

im ready  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: October 25, 2006, 02:32:54 AM »

I have this vision of Anna and myself showing up at Car's door to get candy in our outfits  Laughing

Son said he wishes he could still trick or treat, kid still loves candy  Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.