June 15, 2024, 11:51:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #536 10/24 - 10/25/2006  (Read 110323 times)
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: October 25, 2006, 09:06:41 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: October 25, 2006, 09:13:11 AM »

Aruba:  Tuberculosis in the hospital  

ARUBA – A case of tuberculosis (tbc) was detected in the Horacio Oduber Hospital (HOH).  The patient in question was in the Medium Care ward of the hospital for two weeks mid October. <snipped>
Tbc is a contagious infection disease, caused by the mycobacterium tuberculosis.  It is being spread by particles in the air coming from the coughing or sneezing of a patient.  Most of the time, tbc starts in the lungs, but can spread to other organs.  Harms explained that Aruba runs a high risk of getting tbc cases on the island.  “Colombia, Venezuela, Haiti, and the Dominican Republic are risk countries.  It is impossible to test everybody for tbc that comes to Aruba from these countries.  The HOH does therefore an internal medical check, which revealed open tbc”, said Harms.
This is the second time this year that tbc was detected in the HOH. The first time was in July.  

MRSA
Harms also indicated that the Meticilline Resistente Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) bacterium is around.  He immediately emphasized that this bacteria has nothing to do with tbc.  MRSA was detected in the Intensive Care Unit last week.  The patients that were in ICU, had to be quarantined.  The unit was immediately closed and disinfected. The persons that have been in contact with these patients were also treated.
MRSA is a bacterium that is insensitive to most saleable antibiotic.  This disease is therefore difficult to control.  MRSA infection is dangerous for people with serious low resistance.  MRSA is a big threat for a hospital.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: October 25, 2006, 09:33:20 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I have ebayed small items in the past and I would never do it again.  Just not worth the time and effort - the time it takes create the ad with pictures, respond to all questions,  pack it, take it to the post office to find out the delivery cost and then report back to the buyer and then wait for the payment before returning to the post office to actually send it plus the costs from Paypal really shrinks any profit made.

Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: October 25, 2006, 10:00:20 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "robots"
Ok, let me get this straight.  Florida claims that Hiram saw Natalee in the window of one of the Posner's homes after May 30th?

i think thats what he is saying

im not buying any of this DECOY LOAD of CRAP  Cool

I thought that's what Florida said??  right?  Not KBM.

Reading back... what if they used this as part of the cover up?  What if they put a Natalee look alike there and Florida thinks they saw Natalee? But it wasn't her?  At this point, I wouldn't find that too far fetched....

BTW< MORNING Y'ALL

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: October 25, 2006, 10:01:25 AM »

Example:  I bought a beautiful platter for $3.50 CDN at my local thrift shop that photographed it , wrote the description, made the listing and sold it for $50 US.  Then I had to find a suitable box with all the bubblewrap and styrafoam peanuts to pack it in, then drive to the post  office to get the cost of shipping it to the US, then send that info to the buyer, wait for payment and go back to the post office to send it.   I would have done better selling it at a yard sale or taking it to my local antique store.  
I had a awful experience buying a Federal Q siren from a US seller who atvertised "shipping anywhere in the US included". I paid $750 and instructed it to be sent to a US address.  The UPS driver dropped the  box and damaged it and when I phoned UPS to complain they told me that the only person who could collect damages was the sender (not me).  The sender would not respond to any phone calls or emails and eBay resolution center is all computer generated and has a $ limit for damages and a fee for this service.  Buyer beware!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: October 25, 2006, 10:01:34 AM »

Aruba:  Tuberculosis in the hospital  

ARUBA – A case of tuberculosis (tbc) was detected in the Horacio Oduber Hospital (HOH).  The patient in question was in the Medium Care ward of the hospital for two weeks mid October. <snipped>
Tbc is a contagious infection disease, caused by the mycobacterium tuberculosis.  It is being spread by particles in the air coming from the coughing or sneezing of a patient.  Most of the time, tbc starts in the lungs, but can spread to other organs.  Harms explained that Aruba runs a high risk of getting tbc cases on the island.  “Colombia, Venezuela, Haiti, and the Dominican Republic are risk countries.  It is impossible to test everybody for tbc that comes to Aruba from these countries.  The HOH does therefore an internal medical check, which revealed open tbc”, said Harms.
This is the second time this year that tbc was detected in the HOH. The first time was in July.  

MRSA
Harms also indicated that the Meticilline Resistente Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) bacterium is around.  He immediately emphasized that this bacteria has nothing to do with tbc.  MRSA was detected in the Intensive Care Unit last week.  The patients that were in ICU, had to be quarantined.  The unit was immediately closed and disinfected. The persons that have been in contact with these patients were also treated.
MRSA is a bacterium that is insensitive to most saleable antibiotic.  This disease is therefore difficult to control.  MRSA infection is dangerous for people with serious low resistance.  MRSA is a big threat for a hospital.

LMAO.  MRSA is methycillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.  Whose legs are these clowns trying to pull now?  Stupid is as stupid does.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: October 25, 2006, 10:03:10 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Ok, let me get this straight.  Florida claims that Hiram saw Natalee in the window of one of the Posner's homes after May 30th?

i think thats what he is saying

im not buying any of this DECOY LOAD of CRAP  Cool

I thought that's what Florida said??  right?  Not KBM.

Reading back... what if they used this as part of the cover up?  What if they put a Natalee look alike there and Florida thinks they saw Natalee? But it wasn't her?  At this point, I wouldn't find that too far fetched....

BTW< MORNING Y'ALL

I think we should all be a little reluctant to believe some posters' integrity, not that we have not seen this before, but Julia Renfro is probably up to having new people represent her point of view and mislead.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: October 25, 2006, 10:04:30 AM »

Example:  I bought a beautiful platter for $3.50 CDN at my local thrift shop that photographed it , wrote the description, made the listing and sold it for $50 US.  Then I had to find a suitable box with all the bubblewrap and styrafoam peanuts to pack it in, then drive to the post  office to get the cost of shipping it to the US, then send that info to the buyer, wait for payment and go back to the post office to send it.   I would have done better selling it at a yard sale or taking it to my local antique store.  
I had a awful experience buying a Federal Q siren from a US seller who atvertised "shipping anywhere in the US included". I paid $750 and instructed it to be sent to a US address.  The UPS driver dropped the  box and damaged it and when I phoned UPS to complain they told me that the only person who could collect damages was the sender (not me).  The sender would not respond to any phone calls or emails and eBay resolution center is all computer generated and has a $ limit for damages and a fee for this service.  Buyer beware!

I don't think the casual seller is the one making money on E-Bay.  I think it is the professional who has turned his brick and mortar to the internet.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: October 25, 2006, 10:10:20 AM »

Tyler-

I tend to agree with you that new posters might well be posting with scripts from our friend Renfro?

As for eBay I will say this, my daughter re-sells all of her college textbooks on Amazon now. Don't know how many of you are aware of this but it's not unusual for one semester's textbooks to average $500+ at public universities also? Anyway, the bookstores on campus offer these kids pennies on the dollar to buy them back, so she discovered using media rate from the post office, she could sell/ship for under $4 per book.

Maybe there is a budding business in that? Students surely would rather make a dime back per dollar than pennies.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: October 25, 2006, 10:21:47 AM »

Posted by Viet Vet on the front page:

#97 and #98…My friends and I spent most of last summer in Aruba looking for Natalee and/or what happened to Natalee. We are the people who found the tape showing J2K did NOT bring Natalee back to Holiday Inn. After giving a copy to ALE, J2K changed their story. Every time we uncovered anything about the case and gave the EVIDENCE to ALE, it got lost, or was not important. Joran even told the head master at the International School, something bad happened. So if all and I mean ALL evidence points to them and them only, we will have to continue to watch them, monitor them, and finally someone will tell. If someone else is guilty, which story do you believe from the J2K group? Why all the lies for PJ2K,and why does Dompig agree with us? I always considered the Dutch as intelligent people, so enlighten us as to what leads you to believe the PJ2K story, or better said: stories? ALE tried to keep the family totally in the dark during the whole process. That was to get more time to cover-up. So??? What can you tell us to make us think different. I am very open to suggestions and Gret, I ask you, prove us wrong. Gret, do you know something we do not know? You folks wouldn’t try to mislead us now, would you? As to the fate of Aruba, they put themselves in this position and they will have to pull themselves out of it. In the Southern portion of the USA, we say “don’t wee-wee on our backs and tell us it’s raining” Trying to keep it clean here.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: October 25, 2006, 10:25:10 AM »

hello
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: October 25, 2006, 10:28:46 AM »

i had a professor that wrote a book and demanded that all the students
buy it for HIS class

i never bought it, i told him nicely to go pound sand  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: October 25, 2006, 10:30:25 AM »

Quote from: "kbm"
hello

Goodmorning KBM
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #373 on: October 25, 2006, 10:33:24 AM »

hello

Goodmorning KBM

Did you already found some interesting things today?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: October 25, 2006, 10:34:19 AM »

hello

Goodmorning KBM

Laughing Nothing interresting yet today.  It's early for me, I'm on the west coast.  Still on my first cup of coffee, lol  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: October 25, 2006, 10:37:06 AM »

i had a professor that wrote a book and demanded that all the students
buy it for HIS class

i never bought it, i told him nicely to go pound sand  Twisted Evil

Exactly what I would have said. Laughing
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #376 on: October 25, 2006, 10:37:42 AM »

hello

Goodmorning KBM

Laughing Nothing interresting yet today.  It's early for me, I'm on the west coast.  Still on my first cup of coffee, lol  Laughing

ooh okeej
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: October 25, 2006, 10:38:27 AM »

KBM - last night you said you were still in high school.  Are you attending ISA?  Did you go to school with Joran?
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: October 25, 2006, 10:39:44 AM »

Just stopping by to say hi!  It's been kinda nice down here weather wise for the last couple of days and I'm enjoying it.. I don't think it matters that there is enough circumstantial evidence to sink that island of Aruba, they will ignore it..  So to prove another lie or add upon all the lies that have been uncovered doesn't seemed to matter..  I just want that whole island to sink to the bottom of the sea..  They can't hurt Natalee anymore and I'm pretty sure that nothing that island can do now can hurt Natalee's family.. I don't get excited about new investigators or new witnesses, I only care to hear about the drop in timeshares and tourist..  I off to enjoy the weather and everyone have a good day..
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #379 on: October 25, 2006, 10:40:12 AM »

KBM - last night you said you were still in high school.  Are you attending ISA?  Did you go to school with Joran?

uhm im in colegio arubano - what i do is called "havo" - no
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.