June 15, 2024, 05:39:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #536 10/24 - 10/25/2006  (Read 110363 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: October 25, 2006, 11:31:35 AM »

Quote from: "kbm"
Is it true that the tape that was played on the dr. Phill show was edited.
and that dk was denying something and that they cut the "not"

Depends upon who you ask.  My answer would be no.  Reports very early in the case, like June 2nd even had all 3 saying they had sex with Natalee.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: October 25, 2006, 11:32:04 AM »

Well, good morning to you, Nut44X4.....I'm legally blind, but that doesn't make you smarter. Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: October 25, 2006, 11:32:39 AM »

Yes, the tape aired on Dr. Phil was edited.  All audio and video shown on TV is edited for various reasons.  The shows do attempt to maintain the essential content of the tape, however.  

None of us have seen or heard the original tape that Skeeter made as it is in the possession of the FBI.  Natalee's parents have heard it and we believe what they told us they heard.  We have no reason not to believe them.

BRING NATALEE HOME
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #443 on: October 25, 2006, 11:33:02 AM »

Quote from: "Windsor"
and I'm curious, kbm, if teenagers would text message each other saying, "I'm home."  Joran did that supposedly to Deepak after Joran supposedly walked home 2 miles in bare feet.  I've been to Aruba, and I don't think I'd want to walk barefoot on the streets!  I wouldn't want to do that where I live, and there's no cactus here!! Very Happy

well i did it a couple of times
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: October 25, 2006, 11:34:14 AM »

and I'm curious, kbm, if teenagers would text message each other saying, "I'm home."  Joran did that supposedly to Deepak after Joran supposedly walked home 2 miles in bare feet.  I've been to Aruba, and I don't think I'd want to walk barefoot on the streets!  I wouldn't want to do that where I live, and there's no cactus here!! Very Happy

which?  the TM or walking?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: October 25, 2006, 11:34:29 AM »

No that is not true... I have heard the version from the hard drive... with NO edits...

I know that you probably want to believe your friend... but don't let your sister date him....

and if you came to the US and someone killed you would you want us to say that your mother did it??? I don't think so, so please understand why we get upset about all the lies that your friend is telling.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: October 25, 2006, 11:35:40 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

No that is not true... I have heard the version from the hard drive... with NO edits...

I know that you probably want to believe your friend... but don't let your sister date him....

and if you came to the US and someone killed you would you want us to say that your mother did it??? I don't think so, so please understand why we get upset about all the lies that your friend is telling.

I stand corrected.  Mrs. Red has heard the original tape.  However, most of the Monkeys here have not.

BRING NATALEE HOME
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: October 25, 2006, 11:36:26 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

Yes, the tape aired on Dr. Phil was edited.  All audio and video shown on TV is edited for various reasons.  The shows do attempt to maintain the essential content of the tape, however.  

None of us have seen or heard the original tape that Skeeter made as it is in the possession of the FBI.  Natalee's parents have heard it and we believe what they told us they heard.  We have no reason not to believe them.

yeh its true you have no reason not to believe them. but  "if" nats parents would lie (dont ask why)  then you would just believe it
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: October 25, 2006, 11:37:18 AM »

which?  the TM or walking?

walking
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: October 25, 2006, 11:38:10 AM »

yeh its true you have no reason not to believe them. but  "if" nats parents would lie (dont ask why)  then you would just believe it

What reason would Natalee's parents have to lie?  They were not in Aruba when Natalee disappeared.  They are victims not suspects.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: October 25, 2006, 11:38:27 AM »

Absolutely not.  You see, we use logic and common sense and research and other documentation to verify what we are told.  Natalee's parents have NEVER lied to us.  Everything they say has been verified and proven to be truthful.  Unfortunately, when someone lies once or twice, then we lose trust in them and can't believe anything they say unless they prove it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: October 25, 2006, 11:38:28 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "San"
Good morning kbm, besides the speakers/sound system was there any other equipment in the van (video).

wow man u asked if i saw  the van...and yeh i saw the van twice driving. i dont know all the thing about the car man.
(but i dont think there was video in it)

You saw the van twice driving and you do not know anything about the owner but you do not think there was video in it.  Why would you conclude based on your supposed lack of knowledge about the van or its driver that there was no video in it?  Are you also psychic?

i saw the van driving with the slide door open, and i didnt saw a video

The video would have been visible driving by with a slide door open, if the video was in the front?  I am sorry, I don't understand what you are saying.  Perhaps I just don't want to be a windmill.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: October 25, 2006, 11:39:04 AM »

yeh but till now you all only looked at j2k and the case is still unsolved.
(and i also want the case solved)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: October 25, 2006, 11:40:10 AM »

No, that is not true.  We have looked at everything and come BACK to JK2.  Everything leads BACK to JK2.
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: October 25, 2006, 11:41:24 AM »

so, Joran's TM to Deepak "I'm home", is odd? -- that's to kbm - I think it's odd
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: October 25, 2006, 11:41:29 AM »

Who else did ALE look at besides j2k?  I recall they took statements from others...is that not true?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: October 25, 2006, 11:42:22 AM »

I don't think that is quite true.  We have also wondered if Paulus were involved, if Michael Posner were involved, if Guido, Jaime, Steve, Lorenzo, and a dozen or so others were involved.  We are still wondering if others were there and witnessed Natalee's death.  However, we keep coming back to the reality that Joran, Deepak and Satish were last seen with her.  They picked her up a half hour before C&C closed--she didn't even know them--and took her somewhere.  They have many stories about what happened then.

BRING NATALEE HOME
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #457 on: October 25, 2006, 11:44:26 AM »

I don't think that is quite true.  We have also wondered if Paulus were involved, if Michael Posner were involved, if Guido, Jaime, Steve, Lorenzo, and a dozen or so others were involved.  We are still wondering if others were there and witnessed Natalee's death.  However, we keep coming back to the reality that Joran, Deepak and Satish were last seen with her.  They picked her up a half hour before C&C closed--she didn't even know them--and took her somewhere.  They have many stories about what happened then.

yeh but joran is the last KNOWN person who saw her.
maybe after that somebody did something to her
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: October 25, 2006, 11:44:31 AM »

We also wondered if Koen and Sander and their father were involved somehow.  We wondered if their boat was used to take Natalee's body out to the ocean.  What do you think?

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: October 25, 2006, 11:45:33 AM »

yeh but joran is the last KNOWN person who saw her.
maybe after that somebody did something to her

Correct.  And if they simply left her somewhere, alive and healthy, then why did they lie and do they still lie about the events that night?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.