June 15, 2024, 03:29:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #536 10/24 - 10/25/2006  (Read 110343 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: October 25, 2006, 12:19:13 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
11/1 is a week away....

De Vries show probably won't air until later in November, right?

That's what it looks like to me, that the De Vries show would be late November at the earliest.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #501 on: October 25, 2006, 12:26:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
11/1 is a week away....

De Vries show probably won't air until later in November, right?

That's what it looks like to me, that the De Vries show would be late November at the earliest.

11/1 has to do with Paulus & $, do I have that right, as well?   Just thinking about who, what, where & when.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: October 25, 2006, 12:26:35 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
[
Oh I very much agree.  They aught to be scared.  From what I gather, DeVries doesn't care who he offends, pisses off etc.  He will find out alot because he is a familiar person to them.  Perhaps he can get people to talk who where afraid to in the past because they didn't trust foreigners, nor did they trust ALE

You are right Kimmy and I always read your posts.  Something is stirring the pot for we jave JORAN.ANGRY! closing his MySpace, Hiram seeing Natalee at Posners and new posters.  

Witches have been known to stir pots!  Klaas were there any other familiar names registered with that modeling agency?  It looks like a more classy one than Guido's.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: October 25, 2006, 12:29:20 PM »

well i hope Peter R. deVries can clear some things up
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: October 25, 2006, 12:29:43 PM »

I think we know a witch who deals with models.  Hmmm.  A witch who has a magazine for brides and models.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: October 25, 2006, 12:30:09 PM »

Full Moon isn't until November 5th.   Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: October 25, 2006, 12:30:52 PM »

Quote from: "kbm"

Me too!  What if Peter R. deVries is convinced that Joran is guilty?  What will you think then?
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: October 25, 2006, 12:31:40 PM »

It is 12:39 pm Eastern Standard Time which is also Aruba time. Whatcha doin' out of school this early in the day, KBM?

kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: October 25, 2006, 12:32:02 PM »

Me too!  What if Peter R. deVries is convinced that Joran is guilty?  What will you think then?

then he has to get prove
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: October 25, 2006, 12:32:33 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

Well I think it's good when they come out of the wood work and lie like rugs...means something is working... maybe it's DeVries, that is driving the fear.....

and i see MY SISTAH!!!!!!!

100% agree.

You're just more patient than I.

I've ALREADY heard these lies -- at least they could come up with a few new ones. Show a little creativity.

I think there's still a lot of wiggle room left in the 'she was abducted by aliens' theory Wink

Aruba thinks that if they can just keep telling the same tired old lie... the one created by who - Julia? ATA? - that eventually someone will believe it and then it will be back to business at hand...

they don't understand our system though.... the boycott isn't offical it's more like the everyday person saying I am not going there it's not safe... and of course all of those that write on our money... to boycott the island of aruba.... that will never let it go away until they 'fess up....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: October 25, 2006, 12:32:33 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "sharon"
Maybe it a new 'nic' -- but it's the same old tired lies.

he-he

Well I think it's good when they come out of the wood work and lie like rugs...means something is working... maybe it's DeVries, that is driving the fear.....

and i see MY SISTAH!!!!!!!

And My Sistah!
Always can count on you for a friendly hello!  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: October 25, 2006, 12:32:36 PM »

I like to think of it as the Bushy Haired Stranger as have read that is what cops call it when somebody claims a person unknown does the crime.  Very common claim among the guilty.  Total strangers involved instead of the ones who really were.

So would this mean that in the course of one evening a female in Aruba would encounter not one but two predators?  That place sounds worse all the time!

The fishermen did not see anybody abducting Natalee.

They also did not see Natalee and Joran on the beach and oddly enough, neither did anybody else on the face of the earth.  Joran said they walked past other tourists but they would have come forward I do believe by now.

Same stuff but let's be patient and go over it all again and see if we can convey that we have looked in MB and so have the FBI and there was no insurance and we are not boycotting because of anything Beth has said and it certainly has nothing to do with Dr. Phil as many Arubans seem to think.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: October 25, 2006, 12:33:00 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
It is 12:39 pm Eastern Standard Time which is also Aruba time. Whatcha doin' out of school this early in the day, KBM?

i have had some kind of "exams" thats why im early out of  school
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: October 25, 2006, 12:33:34 PM »

then he has to get prove

Yes, no matter who DeVries thinks did something to Natalee, I agree that hopefully he will have proof.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: October 25, 2006, 12:34:31 PM »

The truth is out there.

kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #515 on: October 25, 2006, 12:34:38 PM »

then he has to get prove

Yes, no matter who DeVries thinks did something to Natalee, I agree that hopefully he will have proof.

yeh me2
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: October 25, 2006, 12:35:49 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

i have had some kind of "exams" thats why im early out of  school

Did you ace them?

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: October 25, 2006, 12:37:31 PM »

then he has to get prove

yeh me2

so are you going to tell him to come talk to us or not?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: October 25, 2006, 12:38:42 PM »

KBM,

You do understand that it is easy to verify if they had insurance on Natalee as it is required to be registered in a national data base on all policies that the insurance industry maintains?

They didn't have any at all.  I think it was really mean of Chief Dompig to say he was checking that and thought this was a scam by the parents.  They did this to the decries of Michigan, too.  Would you want this done to your parents if you disappeared?

We do not boycott because Beth says or Dr Phil but because our conscience tells us this is wrong and to do so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: October 25, 2006, 12:39:21 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

then he has to get prove

yeh me2

so are you going to tell him to come talk to us or not?

Hi blah...

Do you really think he would speak the truth?

Doubtful... Rolling Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.