June 15, 2024, 02:53:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #536 10/24 - 10/25/2006  (Read 110339 times)
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: October 25, 2006, 01:23:20 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Joran Van Der Sloot is guilty of conspiracy to abduct and sexually assault Natalee Holloway; drugging, abducting and sexually assaulting Natalee Holloway; obstructing justice; and either murder or human trafficking.

do u have evidence?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: October 25, 2006, 01:24:15 PM »

KBM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the insurance scam is totally off base.  This family does not, not did they ever, need insurance money obtained from a dead child.  You do not know anything about this family if you believe that is true.  I challenge you to PROVE to me that the insurance scam is true.  I have spent countless hours trying to get to the bottom of that rumor and there is no factual basis that will allow you to prove that is the case.  I am certain that the FBI  checked these little details extensively.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: October 25, 2006, 01:24:37 PM »

kbm~ If you can show me absolute, irrefutable proof that Natalee's family are guilty of insurance fraud, then I will believe you.

Is SandrK enjoying her visit?

no i didnt say that there ARE guilty i said its just a theory (that i heard)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: October 25, 2006, 01:24:39 PM »

Quote from: "kbm"
Joran Van Der Sloot is guilty of conspiracy to abduct and sexually assault Natalee Holloway; drugging, abducting and sexually assaulting Natalee Holloway; obstructing justice; and either murder or human trafficking.

do u have evidence?

I have a brain. Do you? If so, then are you lacking scruples?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: October 25, 2006, 01:25:12 PM »

[first of all i dont know lorenzo van rijn and hiram.(i dont know al the ppl that live here, even though its a small island)
and u only say that j2k are suspects because theire the last known persons that saw natalee and because theire lied etc etc.
but if u have a photo or video where u see that j2k is guilty of murdering natalee then ill believe you.

KBM,
That is an unreasonable standard to require.  I don't think there are many murders that are caught on video but they happen and people are tried and convicted without video.

And I do think it is likely that it was accidental over dose of something they gave to Natalee and not intentional.  They made it worse by lying and disposing of her remains in some way that they cannot now be recovered.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: October 25, 2006, 01:26:08 PM »

kbm~ Were you involved in Natalee's disappearance?

kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: October 25, 2006, 01:26:26 PM »

about the insurance money i said that it could.

but you all researched and get the conclusion that its a false rumor
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: October 25, 2006, 01:27:15 PM »

about the insurance money i said that it could.

but you all researched and get the conclusion that its a false rumor

Well, DUH.

kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: October 25, 2006, 01:27:33 PM »

nO0o0o i just want the case solved
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: October 25, 2006, 01:28:14 PM »

As long as Joran is not responsible, eh?

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: October 25, 2006, 01:29:33 PM »

Aruba and the Netherlands need to give the boot to Van Der Sloot.

kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: October 25, 2006, 01:29:33 PM »

no maybe he is responsible....but i dont think so
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: October 25, 2006, 01:29:53 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
KBM
Maybe if you are still here or will answer later.
Please understand this...all of us here and even those that have left have looked at just about everything under the sun to find out what happened to Natalee.  What I want you to do, if you truly believe that Joran and the Kalpoes are not guilty of anything is this... SHOW US! That is all I have ever asked of anyone that claims that someone else is involved or that she was left sleeping on the beach.  Just explain all the inconsistencies in the Kalpoes statements and Joran's.  Explain why Paulus contradicts  his own claims in his statements.  The stories are not matching up for anyone that is innocent.  I am very willing to entertain the thought that others were involved, just need to SEE it with my own eyes.  

Tell me where the proof of innocence of the suspects is here?  I am waiting, really I am...I just want you to backup what you say with proof that there is absolutely no way that Joran and the others are not involved.  Explain why van der Straaten claimed to have seen evidence that Natalee was dead.  Explain why the prosecutor charged people with premeditated murder and heavy battery.  All I want is for someone to convince me WITH PROOF.  

Explain to me why if you are from a well to do family on the island and surely you must know some of these people.  We have seen the photos of the people you are with in them...surely you know who Lorenzo van Rijn is.  He is from a well to do family also.  Surely you know who this Hiram guy must be, it is a small island.  Doesn't everyone down there know everyone else?  I find it impossible, after all this time and if you read here often, that you can not explain all these things to us or can't find out anything from those on the island.  

I appreciate your input and want to be convinced that there are other people involved in this besides Joran, Paulus and the usual suspects.

first of all i dont know lorenzo van rijn and hiram.(i dont know al the ppl that live here, even though its a small island)
and u only say that j2k are suspects because theire the last known persons that saw natalee and because theire lied etc etc.but if u have a photo or video where u see that j2k is guilty of murdering natalee then ill believe you.

I don't think I said that anywhere in the above post. You must have my post confused with someone else. Just want that cleared up before we go an further.  I am asking you to explain why other people have made statements similar to that and these are people involved with the case. sorry, if I confused you, I confuse myself at times too. Rolling Eyes
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: October 25, 2006, 01:30:13 PM »

Is he or has he ever been your {{edit}}?

(Going a bit far I think)

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: October 25, 2006, 01:31:34 PM »

WHY?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: October 25, 2006, 01:31:37 PM »

YES, we have evidence.  And also evidence of corruption within the polis and prosecution and judiciary.

It is glaring if you read their statements.  Why did ALE fail to take forensic evidence from the three last seen with Natalee in a timely manner?  That in and of itself is evidence of a cover up because they gave them nine days to cover their tracks even knowing they were lying about the Holiday Inn and arresting two men that ALE knew were not involved.

Paulus talking to the Chief of Polis every day is totally unacceptable and further proof of collusion and corruption.  The suspects being allowed to visit each other, failure of the judge to issue a search warrant for the Sloot compound is one of the most glaring pieces of evidence of corruption.

Interpol investigates corruption within police departments like this.  I do hope they take this on and get to the bottom, don't you?  I know you do not want a corrupt law enforcement and judiciary running your island.

And I would bet you get better grades than Joran who seems to be drunk most of the time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: October 25, 2006, 01:32:14 PM »

first of all i dont know lorenzo van rijn and hiram.(i dont know al the ppl that live here, even though its a small island)
and u only say that j2k are suspects because theire the last known persons that saw natalee and because theire lied etc etc.
but if u have a photo or video where u see that j2k is guilty of murdering natalee then ill believe you.

No, kbm - In the unlikely event that murderers have their crimes visually recorded, you would argue that the photo or video was tampered with. Wouldn't you?

Why couldn't Paulus remember whether Joran went to school on Monday, May 30?

Why couldn't Joran say how he got home early in the morning on May 30?

READ THE STATEMENTS.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: October 25, 2006, 01:32:20 PM »

It is nap time for this boycotting Aruba supporter and promoter.

kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: October 25, 2006, 01:32:44 PM »

KBM
Maybe if you are still here or will answer later.
Please understand this...all of us here and even those that have left have looked at just about everything under the sun to find out what happened to Natalee.  What I want you to do, if you truly believe that Joran and the Kalpoes are not guilty of anything is this... SHOW US! That is all I have ever asked of anyone that claims that someone else is involved or that she was left sleeping on the beach.  Just explain all the inconsistencies in the Kalpoes statements and Joran's.  Explain why Paulus contradicts  his own claims in his statements.  The stories are not matching up for anyone that is innocent.  I am very willing to entertain the thought that others were involved, just need to SEE it with my own eyes.  

Tell me where the proof of innocence of the suspects is here?  I am waiting, really I am...I just want you to backup what you say with proof that there is absolutely no way that Joran and the others are not involved.  Explain why van der Straaten claimed to have seen evidence that Natalee was dead.  Explain why the prosecutor charged people with premeditated murder and heavy battery.  All I want is for someone to convince me WITH PROOF.  

Explain to me why if you are from a well to do family on the island and surely you must know some of these people.  We have seen the photos of the people you are with in them...surely you know who Lorenzo van Rijn is.  He is from a well to do family also.  Surely you know who this Hiram guy must be, it is a small island.  Doesn't everyone down there know everyone else?  I find it impossible, after all this time and if you read here often, that you can not explain all these things to us or can't find out anything from those on the island.  

I appreciate your input and want to be convinced that there are other people involved in this besides Joran, Paulus and the usual suspects.

and u only say that j2k are suspects because theire the last known persons that saw natalee and because theire lied etc etc.but if u have a photo or video where u see that j2k is guilty of murdering natalee then ill believe you.

I don't think I said that anywhere in the above post. You must have my post confused with someone else. Just want that cleared up before we go
 an further.  I am asking you to explain why other people have made statements similar to that and these are people involved with the case. sorry, if I confused you, I confuse myself at times too. Rolling Eyes

then why do u think joran is guilty...if its not because of al the lies etc?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: October 25, 2006, 01:33:36 PM »

KBM
Please tell us who you think is responsible for Natalee's disappearance.  I want to hear about some new suspects. What happened to her body?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.