June 15, 2024, 05:08:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #536 10/24 - 10/25/2006  (Read 110358 times)
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: October 25, 2006, 01:57:39 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "kbm"
Quote from: "Florida"
Just want to know if you are really Kawish.....

well its not that difficult to find ou someones sisters name

So tell us. Now.

justinsmama i dont feel to talk to you more.
(plz have some respect for my opinion)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: October 25, 2006, 01:57:53 PM »

This forum is about Natalee Holloway, not whether kbm is Kawish or George Bush.  I don't really care.

BRING NATALEE HOME
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #622 on: October 25, 2006, 01:58:32 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
This forum is about Natalee Holloway, not whether kbm is Kawish or George Bush.  I don't really care.

yeh thats true
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: October 25, 2006, 01:59:08 PM »

IMO: Your "15 minutes" are up!

Florida, no disrespect meant but kbm hasn't claimed to be anyone so therefore has nothing to prove.  Please give him his right to voice his opinion.    He knows most will disagree if he has read here for months like he says he has... just no reason to be rude.  IMHO
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: October 25, 2006, 01:59:09 PM »

Well Klaas verified the sitemeter says Aruba so I say let him be because it will give insight into what is thought there regardless.

I think most of the Arubans have just been told bits and pieces like not told the insurance scam is not true.  I want to know what else they might believe that leads them to think someone else is involved.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: October 25, 2006, 01:59:22 PM »

Then YOU don't know....?

look, im not forced to say my sisters name.
so if i dont  want do...then i dont have to

Okay, SANDRA.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: October 25, 2006, 01:59:32 PM »

Good afternoon friends.... Smile

Florida...I am surprised that you are asking for the names of another poster's relatives....this is the internet and we do not normally list our personal information....not our own or that of our family.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: October 25, 2006, 01:59:39 PM »

kbm -- what does "he brought 2 dogs with him" mean to you?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: October 25, 2006, 01:59:51 PM »

And, I frankly do not think it is appropriate to push people here to reveal their true name or identity.  If you wish to say your own true name, Florida, then feel free.  But do not push someone else to reveal that information.

BRING NATALEE HOME
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #629 on: October 25, 2006, 02:02:40 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"

to me it means nothing where does it stand?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: October 25, 2006, 02:03:29 PM »

A little civility goes a long way.  kbm, have you heard when the de Vries show about Natalee might be on the TV?  I was wondering how long it takes to make this kind of show.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: October 25, 2006, 02:03:54 PM »

And, I frankly do not think it is appropriate to push people here to reveal their true name or identity.  If you wish to say your own true name, Florida, then feel free.  But do not push someone else to reveal that information.

I am sorry everyone...I just wanted to know if it has been established if KBM is actually Kawish...

I guess I chose a bad question to ask.
I was hoping KBM was Kawish...................
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: October 25, 2006, 02:04:39 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"

to me it means nothing where does it stand?

can someone help me out with this, if I'm wrong -- I think Joran stated that Deepak or Satish "came back with two dogs"; not sure where, to the beach?  not really sure

would it be two dawgs?  how does the Dutch word for dog translate to English?  is the Dutch word for "dawgs", like dudes, for instance, the same as dog in Dutch?  oh boy, no I have myself confused ...
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: October 25, 2006, 02:04:42 PM »

A little civility goes a long way.  kbm, have you heard when the de Vries show about Natalee might be on the TV?  I was wondering how long it takes to make this kind of show.

uhm i holland i watched that show on the channel: "sbs 6" i think
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: October 25, 2006, 02:05:05 PM »

At the least, it will give us the chance to let someone on Aruba know that we have looked elsewhere and verified insurance and other things about Mountain Brook.  And the FBI questioned the students extensively.  We got a few of their statements by doing a screen shot of Greta reading from them on TV, that's how much we looked there.

We did not just focus on Joran blindly and ignore all else.  We really looked at those students and hard, too.  Taking a statement from TV screen shot and enlarging is pretty thorough work on our part.

Aruba needs to know we don't have something personal against Joran and we HAVE looked in Mountain Brook this whole time.

And it all comes back to J2K.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: October 25, 2006, 02:05:18 PM »

I am sorry everyone...I just wanted to know if it has been established if KBM is actually Kawish...

Apology accepted.  kbm might or might not be kawish.  I won't ask him to reveal that information.  I'm more interested in his ideas about what is going on in Aruba.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: October 25, 2006, 02:09:41 PM »

KBM,
Do people in Aruba think the boycott is because of Dr.Phil show?  It was already underway when that was aired.  I watched it but do not usually watch nor pay any attention to Dr. Phil.  He is respected in this country but I don't think his show had much to do with the boycott.  It would have happened anyway with or without Dr. Phil.  He is just not that important to people in making a decision.

PERSONA NON GRATA

kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: October 25, 2006, 02:11:32 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
KBM,
Do people in Aruba think the boycott is because of Dr.Phil show?  It was already underway when that was aired.  I watched it but do not usually watch nor pay any attention to Dr. Phil.  He is respected in this country but I don't think his show had much to do with the boycott.  It would have happened anyway with or without Dr. Phil.  He is just not that important to people in making a decision.

i know that the boycot was already before the show....but he also "stimulated" the boycot al litle bit. (thats my opinion)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: October 25, 2006, 02:11:32 PM »

Their first names are on his tickle site. Public knowledge.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: October 25, 2006, 02:11:41 PM »

KBM,
Are you fluent in Papiamento?  Would you have time to translate a few newspaper articles for us from time to time?  The online translator is dreadful and we have a hard time translating things.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.