June 15, 2024, 02:38:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #536 10/24 - 10/25/2006  (Read 110338 times)
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: October 25, 2006, 03:54:27 PM »

Quote from: "kbm"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Hey KBM .........

Can You Get Burundanga  On Aruba .............

Cool

whats that

Google It ..............

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: October 25, 2006, 03:54:43 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
kbm, no one here is against you.  We are quite amazed that the people of Aruba, and you, hold such beliefs without any evidence or proof.  We find it amazing that the people of Aruba do not read or know the facts in this case.

well i think there are some ppl who know allot of facts and researches it. but i only dont know al the facts.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: October 25, 2006, 03:55:34 PM »

[quote="WidgetTheMidget
 Rolling Eyes[/quote]

OT...OH Widge, it still hurts... Crying or Very sad[/quote]

HI Jacquie .........

Long Time NO Hear ...........

Why Did'nt Willie Put In Darrin Oliver In The 9th .............

Big Mistake ..........

Crying or Very sad[/quote]

I know....WE should be there now....
Crushing loss.... Crying or Very sad

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: October 25, 2006, 03:56:08 PM »

kbm, no one here is against you.  We are quite amazed that the people of Aruba, and you, hold such beliefs without any evidence or proof.  We find it amazing that the people of Aruba do not read or know the facts in this case.

well i think there are some ppl who know allot of facts and researches it. but i only dont know al the facts.

And I'm glad you came here to talk to us about what you do know and what we know.  Only when we share our ideas, can we all find the truth.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: October 25, 2006, 03:56:38 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Sorry O/T

Angiex will do tomm.

Jacquie!! Sunshine... ....Go Cards!!

Oh Dawg, you know I have been rooting for the Cards since we made our exit...

Beat the TIGERS!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: October 25, 2006, 03:56:43 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hey Jacqueline, come join the party  Very Happy

How's my fav Roll Tide Fan???

rolling baby, rolling  Cool  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: October 25, 2006, 03:56:49 PM »

[quote="WidgetTheMidget
 Rolling Eyes

OT...OH Widge, it still hurts... Crying or Very sad[/quote]

HI Jacquie .........

Big Mistake ..........

Crushing loss.... Crying or Very sad[/quote]

But The New York Football GIANTS Looked Excellent Slamming DALLAS ..

Wink

Malcolm X ..........
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: October 25, 2006, 03:57:10 PM »

And I'm glad you came here to talk to us about what you do know and what we know.  Only when we share our ideas, can we all find the truth.

yeah i hope so
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: October 25, 2006, 03:58:19 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
[quote="WidgetTheMidget
 Rolling Eyes

OT...OH Widge, it still hurts... Crying or Very sad

HI Jacquie .........

Big Mistake ..........

Crushing loss.... Crying or Very sad[/quote]

But The New York Football GIANTS Looked Excellent Slamming DALLAS ..

Wink[/quote]

OH YEs.....we canned the TUNA....LOL

GO TIKI

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: October 25, 2006, 03:58:20 PM »

Well maybe kbm can help out in that area.  He can spread the word to his friends and family and ask them to read the statements and they will see why the Americans think J2K are guilty.  Word of mouth.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #770 on: October 25, 2006, 03:59:31 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

uhm its says nothing about the holloway-case.

but it says that deVries was arrested that wednesday because he'd confront a cop. (he thinks that the cop had a relation with older women or something/ and theire legancy) and they say he was on a private property. and the owner warned deVries three times but he didnt moved so he get  arrested and released a couple of hours later.

deVries said that he wasnt on a private property because there was no fence etc etc

so he's gonna do another show about this thing

Thanks, KBM!  I thought it said he was arrested. So this de Vries guy is not afraid of anything and it seems he will go to any lengths to get his story.  Now that is the perfect person to be working on the Natalee Holloway case.  I'm glad that Beth was able to hook up with him!

youre welcome,

but imagine if joran would really be unguilty and then this Peter R. deVries confront/surprise him. then what would joran say?

I would hope that Joran, or anyone, would say the truth.  Do you think Joran would say the truth if someone confronted/surprised him?  Would you?

The Only Way You'llGet The Truth From JOran Is Too Have His..........

Balls In A Vice Grip And A Machete In The Other Hand Ready To Cut Off His Litle Dinghy ....

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: October 25, 2006, 03:59:35 PM »

KBM,
Chief Dompig said on American TV that those three suspects are "guilty as hell!"  Those are his exact words.  When asked why he didn't search the Sloot house, he said a warrant was on their "Wish List."

Then he comes back very late in this and does a show claiming that Natalee drank a lot.  If it wasn't so in the beginning, why was it much later?  The chaparones were told how well the kids behaved the whole time they were there.  They go home and suddenly we hear all the kids were dreadful, etc.  

Joran graduated third of fourth, I have forgotten, out of a class of nine.  Natalee won a full scholarship to the University of Alabama for pre-med which would lead to a scholarship for med school as well as I have a son in that same program right now.  

It hurts to think somebody killed one of the girls just like his classmates for they are ALL good kids, every one of them or they don't get accepted to the med school program especially with scholarhips.  The school checks for acceptance into EASOM  Early Acceptance to School of Medicine.  They are guaranteed a seat in med school after undergrad if they still want it.  Not all schools offer this but UA does.  

Miss America started out in my son's class and when she won, she dropped out to do that.  So you see, they are exceptional kids.  We are fortunate to have them in our program here in Alabama at our University Medical Center, one of the first to do heart transplants..

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: October 25, 2006, 04:00:13 PM »

Welcome KBM...

Just a thought~

Call me silly, but when asked a direct question by someone whether I was taken by surprise, or if i knew it was coming.....

My first impulse would be just to tell the truth.... Laughing

But hey, that's just me.

kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: October 25, 2006, 04:00:22 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Well maybe kbm can help out in that area.  He can spread the word to his friends and family and ask them to read the statements and they will see why the Americans think J2K are guilty.  Word of mouth.

so in other words i have to tell my friends and family that joran is guilty?> Confused
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: October 25, 2006, 04:00:49 PM »

San, I think you are right.  Other than publishing articles and statements in the local papers, the grapevine (word of mouth) is the best way to communicate.  Coconut telegraph and all that.

BRING NATALEE HOME
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: October 25, 2006, 04:01:22 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
KBM,
Chief Dompig said on American TV that those three suspects are "guilty as hell!"  Those are his exact words.  When asked why he didn't search the Sloot house, he said a warrant was on their "Wish List."

Then he comes back very late in this and does a show claiming that Natalee drank a lot.  If it wasn't so in the beginning, why was it much later?  The chaparones were told how well the kids behaved the whole time they were there.  They go home and suddenly we hear all the kids were dreadful, etc.  

Joran graduated third of fourth, I have forgotten, out of a class of nine.  Natalee won a full scholarship to the University of Alabama for pre-med which would lead to a scholarship for med school as well as I have a son in that same program right now.  

It hurts to think somebody killed one of the girls just like his classmates for they are ALL good kids, every one of them or they don't get accepted to the med school program especially with scholarhips.  The school checks for acceptance into EASOM  Early Acceptance to School of Medicine.  They are guaranteed a seat in med school after undergrad if they still want it.  Not all schools offer this but UA does.  

Miss America started out in my son's class and when she won, she dropped out to do that.  So you see, they are exceptional kids.  We are fortunate to have them in our program here in Alabama at our University Medical Center, one of the first to do heart transplants..

Check Your Records Again Joran Was At The Bottom Of The Whole School

I Think It Was 24th Out Of 25 ...........

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: October 25, 2006, 04:02:56 PM »

so in other words i have to tell my friends and family that joran is guilty?> Confused

What Has JOran Told Your Family & Friends ....

That He Is Innocent ..........

Come On Dude

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: October 25, 2006, 04:03:23 PM »

kbm, we ask that you ask your friends and family to read the statements we have here that Joran, the Kalpoes, Paulus, and many others made to the ALE.  Read them and compare them.  You will see the lies and deception and the way events just don't match up in each person's story.

BRING NATALEE HOME
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: October 25, 2006, 04:03:30 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
KBM,

yeah but thats also i think why Dompig got a lawsuit
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: October 25, 2006, 04:04:24 PM »

Our I Hate JOran Fan Club Hopes That Joran Vacations In Costa Rica Real Soon ..........

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.