June 15, 2024, 05:53:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #536 10/24 - 10/25/2006  (Read 110365 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: October 25, 2006, 04:04:44 PM »

KBM are you telling us that Dompig has a lawsuit from jvds and K2?

Klaasend... check your email...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: October 25, 2006, 04:05:09 PM »

kbm-

are your parents friends with Paulus and Anita von der Sloot?

I continue to stand with the girl.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: October 25, 2006, 04:05:19 PM »

kbm, have you had time to read the statements yet?  It's a lot of reading.  I would recommend you print them out and read them, one at a time.  Use your pen or highlighter as you read and keep track of the different versions of what happened.  Then, show these to your friends and family.  Let them make up their own minds, as educated and intelligent people should.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: October 25, 2006, 04:05:23 PM »

Quote from: "kbm"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "AZLady"
kbm, no one here is against you.  We are quite amazed that the people of Aruba, and you, hold such beliefs without any evidence or proof.  We find it amazing that the people of Aruba do not read or know the facts in this case.

Well maybe kbm can help out in that area.  He can spread the word to his friends and family and ask them to read the statements and they will see why the Americans think J2K are guilty.  Word of mouth.

so in other words i have to tell my friends and family that joran is guilty?> Confused

If that is how you read the statements then I guess they are guilty.  I only mentioned for you to tell them to read the statements.  They can draw their own conclusion.  Are you saying the statements are false?
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: October 25, 2006, 04:05:53 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
kbm, no one here is against you.  We are quite amazed that the people of Aruba, and you, hold such beliefs without any evidence or proof.  We find it amazing that the people of Aruba do not read or know the facts in this case.

Well maybe kbm can help out in that area.  He can spread the word to his friends and family and ask them to read the statements and they will see why the Americans think J2K are guilty.  Word of mouth.

so in other words i have to tell my friends and family that joran is guilty?> Confused

What Has JOran Told Your Family & Friends ....

That He Is Innocent ..........

Come On Dude

Cool

yeh
i think he's just unlucky..and he was at the wrong place at the wrong time...having nothing to do with the dissapearence
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: October 25, 2006, 04:06:48 PM »

YES

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: October 25, 2006, 04:07:28 PM »

Steve Cohen official spokespersosn for AHATA said they were all guilty as hell, too and that two of them claimed to have had sex with Natalee.

She attended her Bible Study every morning before school.  Bet that was tough with all that drinking and partying she did, right?

No, you don't have to say Joran is guilty but you might explain there is an insurance data bank of all policies and they didn't even have one to pay the cost of her funeral.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: October 25, 2006, 04:07:36 PM »

[

Come On Dude

Cool

yeh
i think he's just unlucky..and he was at the wrong place at the wrong time...having nothing to do with the dissapearence[/quote]

I'm thinking natalee is the unlucky one to have met up with him.

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: October 25, 2006, 04:07:55 PM »

Come On Dude

Cool

yeh
i think he's just unlucky..and he was at the wrong place at the wrong time...having nothing to do with the dissapearence

Him Being Unlucky Has Not Come To Past Yet Dude .............

I Doubt If He Will See HIs 21st Birthday ..............

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: October 25, 2006, 04:08:09 PM »

yeh

kbm, in my experience, there is very little in this world to do with luck.  People create their own luck.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: October 25, 2006, 04:10:14 PM »

If you believe in the Catholic religion, then you probably believe in free will.  People make choices and these effect the outcome of events.  No luck there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: October 25, 2006, 04:12:17 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
[yeh

I'm thinking natalee is the unlucky one to have met up with him.[/quote]

Hey, Jacque,

Now ain't that the truth!

Joran is running around smirking and mugging for the camera and saying some day he may actually tell what happened.  Natalee is likely stone cold dead.

Soneone so alive and young being killed for no reason is such a sad sad thing.

. Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #792 on: October 25, 2006, 04:12:28 PM »

kbm, have you had time to read the statements yet?  It's a lot of reading.  I would recommend you print them out and read them, one at a time.  Use your pen or highlighter as you read and keep track of the different versions of what happened.  Then, show these to your friends and family.  Let them make up their own minds, as educated and intelligent people should.

i read some of the statements.
but what i think happened is that the police for example said too 2k:
"joran said he's guilty and your also responsible" and viceversa

but in reallife joran didnt said that.

and then 2k says: "we have nothing to do with it. and joran is a big lyer"

and then maybe they got a "fight" with eachother and start talking crap. because they dont see each other.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: October 25, 2006, 04:13:01 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Thanks, KBM!  I thought it said he was arrested. So this de Vries guy is not afraid of anything and it seems he will go to any lengths to get his story.  Now that is the perfect person to be working on the Natalee Holloway case.  I'm glad that Beth was able to hook up with him!

youre welcome,

but imagine if joran would really be unguilty and then this Peter R. deVries confront/surprise him. then what would joran say?

Well KBM, how well do you trust this de Vries guy? Does he have the integrity to report things as they really are or does he just do stories for ratings?  If Joran is innocent then he will report that.  If Joran is guilty, let him report that too.  At least someone is looking at the story with a fresh eye.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: October 25, 2006, 04:13:32 PM »

Quote from: Jacqueline
[

I'm thinking natalee is the unlucky one to have met up with him.

My SISTAH... says it like it is!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: October 25, 2006, 04:13:42 PM »

Come On Dude

Cool

yeh

Him Being Unlucky Has Not Come To Past Yet Dude .............

I Doubt If He Will See HIs 21st Birthday ..............

Cool

plz talk a litle bit as a adult man
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: October 25, 2006, 04:14:43 PM »

and then maybe they got a "fight" with eachother and start talking crap. because they dont see each other.

With all due respect your posts are beginning to sound like a big steaming pile of bullshit.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: October 25, 2006, 04:15:27 PM »

Hi KBM- you are right.  This could have been what happened with those statements.

But here is the question --- If they were innocent, then why did they have to lie?  They could just tell the truth and we wouldn't be sitting here almost 2 yrs later debating it.

Can you see our point?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: October 25, 2006, 04:16:13 PM »

But KBM even by your theory that someone else took Natalee after Joran invisibly left her on the beach leaves him culpable.  Had he not lured Natalee into that car, she would have just returned to the HI with the rest of her group and been just fine and returned alive to her family.

See, even if he didn't do it, it is still his responsibility.  He should have seen her back to safety as she would have been if he had not come along with his dirty mind trying to have sex with her.

So any way you look at it, Joran's the one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: October 25, 2006, 04:16:15 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

With all due respect your posts are beginning to sound like a big steaming pile of bullshit.

why? i heard that police work like that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.