June 15, 2024, 03:58:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #536 10/24 - 10/25/2006  (Read 110348 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: October 25, 2006, 04:17:21 PM »

Excuse me, Jacqueline, but if you cannot understand kbm's posts, it might be your own lack of ability to comprehend.  Your frustration doesn't give you the right to insult his writing.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: October 25, 2006, 04:18:36 PM »

So as Nedeira put it...

Even Big People Lie.  everyone lies.

Everyone in Aruba lies....

except for Joran, and if he did lie it was only because he was afraid?

Got ya!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: October 25, 2006, 04:19:21 PM »

Quote from: "kbm"

why? i heard that police work like that

Speaking of police what do you think of Dennis Jacobs.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: October 25, 2006, 04:20:02 PM »

Anyway, I do hear that police work like that, too.  I also hear that it usually gets one or the other of the suspects to tell the truth.  By turning them on each other, the least innocent of the suspects will tell the whole truth to clear himself, by comparison to the other.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: October 25, 2006, 04:20:57 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Excuse me, Jacqueline, but if you cannot understand kbm's posts, it might be your own lack of ability to comprehend.  Your frustration doesn't give you the right to insult his writing.

I beg to differ.

I comprehend bullshit when I hear it.

And I have just as much right as you do to express my feelings.

Deal with it.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: October 25, 2006, 04:21:03 PM »

I wonder which of the three suspects are telling the truth?

BRING NATALEE HOME
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: October 25, 2006, 04:21:08 PM »

Quote from: "San"

why? i heard that police work like that

Speaking of police what do you think of Dennis Jacobs.

uhm i only know his name...and nothing more
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: October 25, 2006, 04:21:24 PM »

I still want to know who is suing Dompig? Confused

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: October 25, 2006, 04:21:47 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

I beg to differ.

Deal with it.

Yeah, I can tell bullshit when I see it too, lady.  You are being rude.  Deal with that.

BRING NATALEE HOME
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: October 25, 2006, 04:21:56 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
KBM's Views Are Doing A Service

The monkeys are being educated and informed.

If you have ever wondered (as I have) why an entire nation could sit by and listen to and accept outright lies and nonsense as "TRUTH" then you may be seeing part of the reason why.  

Even "educated people" like kmb actually believe things like insurance scams without ever looking with scutiny at motivation for doing so and legalities for preventing these abuses.  They actually believe that the HT Family arrived on Aruba in 4 hours after hearing Natalee was missing, without ever understanding the massive logistical efforts put forth to get the family to Aruba within about 16 hours of Natalee first being reported missing, and standing in front of the sloot house within 24 hours after she entered the kalpoe vehicle.

The "belief" that Natalee was a drinker and partied alot, the statements that Americans are involved in Natalee's disappearance and on and on.

Isn't it clear that the people of Aruba have been fed a load of BS re: this case?  ANd that there's no counter balancing factual source for information, and as a result there's a boycott and it's "Americans' Fault"?

I find this amazing.

oke i made some wrong statements
but are you against me or something? Confused

I'm kinda jumping in in the middle of this - didn't read back far enough to see how it started.  I agree with Big Hammer.  KBM, we've heard a lot of statements blaming Natalee, Beth, Dave, Jug, the American media, American tourists.  I've seen pictures of Natalee in friends homes with a drink in her hand - don't know what was in the glass.  I've seen pics of friends of hers with bottles of alcohol in the picture.  Like most high school kids, I'm sure the MB teens drank alcohol.  We don't know how often.  But no one who knew Natalee described her as a drinker, a party girl.  One of her friends said Natalee was the least experienced with boys.  But grab a few pics off the internet, claim she was over-the-top drunk, get a drug user/seller to say he saw her with drugs, criticize her for being naive enough to trust Joran vd Sloot and get into the car with him, and suddenly it looks like she asked for it?  It's her fault.  What a slut.  No need to solve this crime, which explains ALE's lack of concern for aggressively trying to solve this case - who cares about the loose American tourist who disappeared herself, she deserved what she got.  This is the crap we've been hearing from Aruba.  I for one would welcome someone who could give us some perspective from the other side; let us know what people are saying, how they think.  But understand that there has been a lot of propoganda aimed at making Aruba and the son of a failed Aruban judge look innocent.  I came to this site after a long time reading here and posting elsewhere because they really do analyze facts, look for statements, reports, something to help them determine what's true in this sea of lies.  They want justice for this family, for Natalee.    Americans are used to being criticized by the world.  But Aruba snubbed their noses at a desperate and distraught family searching for their daughter and have thrown out criticisms of every American involved in this (except Joe Tacopina) and America in general.  They blame Natalee.  They blame Beth.  They blame America.  Clearly, Arubans don't think much of Americans and the boycott is the result.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: October 25, 2006, 04:23:16 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I still want to know who is suing Dompig? Confused

its just what i heard
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: October 25, 2006, 04:24:59 PM »

Quick question kmb --

Have you heard anything about the drugging of people's drinks at Carlos & Charlies?

Detective Dennis Jacobs warned Dave Holloway -- Natalee's dad - about it, and Diario had a big article about how prevalent it is.

What kind of drugs are used in tourists drinks??

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: October 25, 2006, 04:25:28 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
[quote="WidgetTheMidget
 Rolling Eyes

OT...OH Widge, it still hurts... Crying or Very sad

HI Jacquie .........

Long Time NO Hear ...........

Why Did'nt Willie Put In Darrin Oliver In The 9th .............

Big Mistake ..........

Crying or Very sad

I know....WE should be there now....
Crushing loss.... Crying or Very sad[/quote]

But The New York Football GIANTS Looked Excellent Slamming DALLAS ..

Wink[/quote]

OH YEs.....we canned the TUNA....LOL

GO TIKI[/quote]

Rolling Eyes  Cool  Laughing
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: October 25, 2006, 04:25:59 PM »

I beg to differ.

Deal with it.

Yeah, I can tell bullshit when I see it too, lady.  You are being rude.  Deal with that.

So funny AZ how others have posted their skeptism of this poster yet you choose to attack me.

Widget was not rude in his posts, was he?

But you single out one person.

As for being rude.......

I think you cornered the market on that one.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: October 25, 2006, 04:26:17 PM »

kbm-

are your parents friends with Paulus and Anita von der Sloot? TIA

I continue to stand with the girl.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: October 25, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »

And my last question for awhile kmb -- I promise. Very Happy

Do you know Guido Weaver??

If so, do you know what kind of car he drove and what color it was?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: October 25, 2006, 04:27:48 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
KBM's Views Are Doing A Service

The monkeys are being educated and informed.

If you have ever wondered (as I have) why an entire nation could sit by and listen to and accept outright lies and nonsense as "TRUTH" then you may be seeing part of the reason why.  

Even "educated people" like kmb actually believe things like insurance scams without ever looking with scutiny at motivation for doing so and legalities for preventing these abuses.  They actually believe that the HT Family arrived on Aruba in 4 hours after hearing Natalee was missing, without ever understanding the massive logistical efforts put forth to get the family to Aruba within about 16 hours of Natalee first being reported missing, and standing in front of the sloot house within 24 hours after she entered the kalpoe vehicle.

The "belief" that Natalee was a drinker and partied alot, the statements that Americans are involved in Natalee's disappearance and on and on.

Isn't it clear that the people of Aruba have been fed a load of BS re: this case?  ANd that there's no counter balancing factual source for information, and as a result there's a boycott and it's "Americans' Fault"?

I find this amazing.

oke i made some wrong statements
but are you against me or something? Confused

I'm kinda jumping in in the middle of this - didn't read back far enough to see how it started.  I agree with Big Hammer.  KBM, we've heard a lot of statements blaming Natalee, Beth, Dave, Jug, the American media, American tourists.  I've seen pictures of Natalee in friends homes with a drink in her hand - don't know what was in the glass.  I've seen pics of friends of hers with bottles of alcohol in the picture.  Like most high school kids, I'm sure the MB teens drank alcohol.  We don't know how often.  But no one who knew Natalee described her as a drinker, a party girl.  One of her friends said Natalee was the least experienced with boys.  But grab a few pics off the internet, claim she was over-the-top drunk, get a drug user/seller to say he saw her with drugs, criticize her for being naive enough to trust Joran vd Sloot and get into the car with him, and suddenly it looks like she asked for it?  It's her fault.  What a slut.  No need to solve this crime, which explains ALE's lack of concern for aggressively trying to solve this case - who cares about the loose American tourist who disappeared herself, she deserved what she got.  This is the crap we've been hearing from Aruba.  I for one would welcome someone who could give us some perspective from the other side; let us know what people are saying, how they think.  But understand that there has been a lot of propoganda aimed at making Aruba and the son of a failed Aruban judge look innocent.  I came to this site after a long time reading here and posting elsewhere because they really do analyze facts, look for statements, reports, something to help them determine what's true in this sea of lies.  They want justice for this family, for Natalee.    Americans are used to being criticized by the world.  But Aruba snubbed their noses at a desperate and distraught family searching for their daughter and have thrown out criticisms of every American involved in this (except Joe Tacopina) and America in general.  They blame Natalee.  They blame Beth.  They blame America.  Clearly, Arubans don't think much of Americans and the boycott is the result.

ty voor your opinion. but i also dont think for example that it was respectfull that so much american ppl said on internet that joran is scum, muderer, rapist etc etc.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: October 25, 2006, 04:28:24 PM »

Well, I promised not to post anymore because I was being too aggressive with our new poster, but if this is Kawish, his picture is on the C&C pictures the night Natalee disappeared, so how can you be in two places at one time?  Holland and Carlos & Charlies?  

Another point, the lie about the insurance was one perpetuated by that fat, woman who wears see-through-blouses and her idaho friends.  

I have never seen one of the "island girls" on the PIMPS site that did not look like trash.  As far as Natalee partying and doing other things, where did you see any such pictures?  

I am through with this.  I'm outta here.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: October 25, 2006, 04:29:09 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quick question kmb --

Have you heard anything about the drugging of people's drinks at Carlos & Charlies?

Detective Dennis Jacobs warned Dave Holloway -- Natalee's dad - about it, and Diario had a big article about how prevalent it is.

What kind of drugs are used in tourists drinks??

i never heard of it before this case...so i dont know
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: October 25, 2006, 04:29:22 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
And my last question for awhile kmb -- I promise. Very Happy

Do you know Guido Weaver??

If so, do you know what kind of car he drove and what color it was?

Great question Sharon... I was gonna ask about the same quaetion you just did!

KMB.. do you know Guido?  Inquiring minds wanna know!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.