June 15, 2024, 06:37:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #536 10/24 - 10/25/2006  (Read 110372 times)
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: October 25, 2006, 06:03:09 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
thik

I recommended that economic topic for a research paper....but I'm not sure they really have classtime in Aruba....seems only part day "testing" all the time.

doesn't appear to be much emphasis on 'current affairs' either.. Cool
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: October 25, 2006, 06:03:10 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Jacqueline, I honestly don't understand your anger and huffiness.  First, you attack kbm, although he has been nothing but polite.  I do not agree with his opinions, as I know you don't, but we can listen to him.  I wish you would not leave, or anyone else.

Well, I still contend telling me to grow up is less than a model of decorum and I am not sure why the posters bother him so much but be that as it may, our long term posters are also entitled to post their opinions just as much as he is without being scolded.

And if I find out anyone said one word to Tyler, I am gone as well.

Just the way it works I guess.

Anna, I agree with you completely.  I do not mean to scold anyone.  I have no right to do that.  I do wonder about telling you to grow up, though.  That is an odd remark.   Rolling Eyes   I suppose I should retire for the afternoon and get some more work done.  It's too bad we can't all discuss this case without attacking someone new.  I have my doubts as to any further value in carrying on the discussion, but I'm not going to be rude about it, to kbm or anyone else.  I'll check in with you all tomorrow.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: October 25, 2006, 06:04:33 PM »

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: October 25, 2006, 06:04:37 PM »

Quote from: "thik"
thik

I recommended that economic topic for a research paper....but I'm not sure they really have classtime in Aruba....seems only part day "testing" all the time.

doesn't appear to be much emphasis on 'current affairs' either.. Cool

Can't find an accurate periodical in the library??? Oh, ok, that's just what I heard.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: October 25, 2006, 06:06:39 PM »

OT

If the idaho sisters had a brother....would we call him spud??
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: October 25, 2006, 06:06:52 PM »

Quote from: "kbm"
Quote from: "klaasend"
well i think az is right im just a "guest" here for already 2 days.
and i already gave allot of awnsers

What answers?  That you don't know anything? That you think Joran is innocent?

kbm, hello,,
aside from Natalee and the stories you have and haven't heard,
what's the consensus on stuff like, guys getting heads cut off, and guys getting nailed to a cross, and then committing suicide by od'ing on cocaine and then setting themselves on fire, any conversation at school on this stuff ?

no0o0o0

That's interesting,, I would've thought it may have come up in one class or another...even 'economics' ya know,, tourist trade and stuff....
These three events are why myself or anyone in my family will travel to Aruba..   kinda 'concerning' dontcha think ?

i dont know where youre talking about

Let me explain for you.

Go to here

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=188

and on Page 9 you will find a summary of all the murders we found on Aruba in the last year.

Guess what???  Aruba has a higher murder rate per capita than the U.S. but yet they said they had no crime!!  We counted them ourselves reading in Papiamento as best we could and our figure matched one later we found from ALE that the Justice Department ignored.

Now why would Aruba sell itself as totally crime free with a murder rate HIGHER than the U.S?

We just gotta wonder about that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: October 25, 2006, 06:09:29 PM »

kbm, hello,,
what's the consensus on stuff like, guys getting heads cut off, and guys getting nailed to a cross, and then committing suicide by od'ing on cocaine and then setting themselves on fire, any conversation at school on this stuff ?

no0o0o0

That's interesting,, I would've thought it may have come up in one class or another...even 'economics' ya know,, tourist trade and stuff....
These three events are why myself or anyone in my family will travel to Aruba..   kinda 'concerning' dontcha think ?

Let me explain for you.

Go to here

and on Page 9 you will find a summary of all the murders we found on Aruba in the last year.

Guess what???  Aruba has a higher murder rate per capita than the U.S. but yet they said they had no crime!!  We counted them ourselves reading in Papiamento as best we could and our figure matched one later we found from ALE that the Justice Department ignored.

Now why would Aruba sell itself as totally crime free with a murder rate HIGHER than the U.S?

yehs its a little bit difficult
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: October 25, 2006, 06:10:16 PM »

OT

If the idaho sisters had a brother....would we call him spud??

Some of us would call him Kawish and insist the rest of us be nice to him even when he tells us to grow up.

Hit dog always hollers, too.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: October 25, 2006, 06:10:24 PM »

kbm, hello,,

no0o0o0

Let me explain for you.

Go to here

''Just,,,, one of those years'',,,,,,,I guess... damn !! Rolling Eyes
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: October 25, 2006, 06:11:41 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
but i think in the beginning they didnt know that the dissapearrance would be such a big thing in the media. so they just said that they didnt had anything to do/ or just dropped natalee of at HI. so that they dont get problems. (and i think that they didnt know that everybody would investigate it) thats why i think they lied.

wow kbm, your english spelling and grammer just improved dramatically on this last post, something smells fishy...

Thanks, Klaas, Anna, Mrs. Red, others.

This sudden switch in English skills is beginning to smell like a see-thru-blouse.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #950 on: October 25, 2006, 06:11:53 PM »

anne are you angry because i told you to grow up>?
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: October 25, 2006, 06:12:05 PM »

Very cute!!!!!

And hate to post and run...  but I got to...  Do me a favor, please.  I've been out of touch with everyone these past couple of weeks ~ working on a project...  If Strike pops on in ~ please tell him that he has mail.  Thanks!!!

Have a great day, ya'll ~ B Good!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: October 25, 2006, 06:13:10 PM »

[quote="Anna

Let me explain for you.

Go to here

yehs its a little bit difficult[/quote]

Do you still think we don't check things and just work on rumors?  I am very proud of our work on that thread and it is typical of our research.  Also see one on Whos Who  and a Time line in the lower threads.

I think you may appreciate the fact that we do check things out as best we can and don't take anybody's word for anything.  That's the best way I have always found.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: October 25, 2006, 06:14:21 PM »

Well, I recall the days when Melody would try to pull these stunts at RWV with Anita sitting beside her, aiding her with her typing and spelling skills.  My memory is bad, but not completely gone. Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: October 25, 2006, 06:14:59 PM »

KBM - Please explain this

How is it 54 of your posts are from a Michigan IP???
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #955 on: October 25, 2006, 06:15:32 PM »

no anne i think that you all do good research
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: October 25, 2006, 06:16:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "hubbylove"
but i think in the beginning they didnt know that the dissapearrance would be such a big thing in the media. so they just said that they didnt had anything to do/ or just dropped natalee of at HI. so that they dont get problems. (and i think that they didnt know that everybody would investigate it) thats why i think they lied.

wow kbm, your english spelling and grammer just improved dramatically on this last post, something smells fishy...

Thanks, Klaas, Anna, Mrs. Red, others.

This sudden switch in English skills is beginning to smell like a see-thru-blouse.

ITA Tyler... Nice to see you and your lovely rose back in our presence.  Here in California my second round just started blooming.  I've got some beauties I'll have to share with you one of these days when I get my photos up...

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: October 25, 2006, 06:16:31 PM »

anne are you angry because i told you to grow up>?

Oh, no, I'm not angry with you but I don't like for others to say you are totally polite either.  None of us here are the soul of politeness.  It's being told the regular posters are some how abusive if they question you that I don't like.  Posters scolding other posters.  Not you.  But there are ten of those posters, BTW.  I only posted two of them.   Wink

And I do think this needs to be taught in high schools just to be sure we are all playing by the same rules.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: October 25, 2006, 06:17:04 PM »

OMG.....  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: October 25, 2006, 06:17:07 PM »

i dont know why
54 out of the how much?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.