March 28, 2024, 04:48:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Julia Renfro  (Read 42777 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008, 07:02:05 PM »

Aruba
De andere kant van het verhaal-Holloway The other side of the story-Holloway
3 Jul, 2007, 17:32 (GMT -04:00) July 3, 2007, 17:32 (GMT -04:00)

Julia Renfro, hoofdredacteur van Aruba Today, sprekend en in beeld voor de camera. Julia Renfro, editor of Aruba Today, speaking in front of the camera image. 

ORANJESTAD — Het ambulance-vliegtuig moet gebruikt worden voor de geheime exit van Natalee naar de VS. ORANJESTAD - The ambulance aircraft should be used for the secret exit of Natalee to the U.S.. Geheim, want het is niet de bedoeling dat de lokale instanties er weet van hebben – als het lukt om het meisje uit een drugshuis in Oranjestad te ‘bevrijden’ en het eiland heimelijk te verlaten. Secret, because it's not the intention that local authorities are aware of - if it succeeds to the girl from a drugshuis in Oranjestad to 'liberate' and to leave the island secretly.

Angela Dilorenzo (haar meisjesnaam), een Amerikaanse woonachtig op Aruba en in die begindagen steeds dicht in de buurt van de familie van Natalee, vertelt over de speciale opdracht die ze krijgt van Beth Twitty, de moeder van Natalee: “Please do me a favour, after you find Natalee, please cover her up and bring her to the medjet. Angela Dilorenzo (her maiden name), an American living in Aruba and in those early days remained close near the family of Natalee, tells about the special task that gets them of Beth Twitty, Natalee's mother: "Please do me a favour , After you find Natalee, please cover her up and bring her to the medjet. We’ll take good care of you and they are already awaiting her at the airport.” Angela, die getrouwd is met een restauranthouder op het eiland, staat met haar stem op de band, maar verschijnt niet in beeld. We'll take good care of you and they are already awaiting her at the airport. "Angela, who is married with a restaurant owner on the island, with her voice on tape, but does not appear in the picture.

Weet Beth dan dat haar dochter nog (levend) op het eiland zit, nadat ze tegenover de hele wereld verklaard heeft dat de lokale drie jongens Natalee van alles en nog wat hebben aangedaan en mogelijk zelfs wel om het leven hebben gebracht? Are Beth then that her daughter still (alive) on the island is, after they opposed the whole world has declared that the three local boys Natalee on everything from approaching and possibly even for life? Of is dit laatste enkel een manier om de aandacht af te leiden van wat er wérkelijk speelt? Or is this just a way of directing attention to what is actually plays? Waarom verspreidt Beth al op haar tweede dag op Aruba posters waarop staat dat haar dochter ‘ontvoerd’ is? Why disseminates Beth already on her second day in Aruba posters stating that her daughter 'kidnapped'? Nadat ze overigens – ook al opmerkelijk – al op de dag van de verdwijning, als de medescholieren nog maar amper een paar uur terug zijn in Alabama, op Aruba uit een private jet stapt met voorgedrukte pamfletten onder haar arm, met daarop een lokaal mobiel nummer, die ze onmiddellijk aan het luchthavenpersoneel begint uit te delen? After she does - even though remarkable - all on the day of the disappearance, as the medescholieren but still barely a few hours back in Alabama, in Aruba from a private jet to get printed pamphlets under her arm, with a local phone number , She begins immediately to the airport to share? Weet Beth iets wat anderen toen nog niet wisten en nog steeds niet weten? Are Beth something that others did not know then and still do not know? Angela: “Ik ben er bijna van overtuigd dat Beth vanaf het begin wist waar Natalee was.” Angela: "I am almost convinced that Beth from the beginning knew where Natalee was."

De eerste poster van de vermiste Natalee Holloway, waarmee Beth Twitty 's avonds 30 mei - een paar uur nadat de verdwijning bekend is - op Aruba uit deprivate jet stapt. The first poster of the missing Natalee Holloway, which Beth Twitty evening May 30 - a few hours after the disappearance known - in Aruba from deprivate get jet. 
Zij en een andere Amerikaanse op het eiland, Julia Renfro, die ook al jaren op Aruba woont en er als hoofdredacteur leiding geeft aan het Engelstalige dagblad Aruba Today (onderdeel van de uitgever van Bon Dia Aruba) zijn vanaf dag twee bij de zaak betrokken. She and another American on the island, Julia Renfro, who also lived in Aruba for years and as editor guidance of the English-language newspaper Aruba Today (part of the publisher of Bon Dia Aruba) are from day two involved. Natalee ’s moeder vraagt aan Renfro op 31 mei om te helpen haar dochter te vinden. Natalee's mother asks Renfro on May 31 to help her daughter. Gedurende een aantal weken is Renfro een van de vertrouwelingen van Beth en daarmee samen met Angela een van Natalee’s ‘angels’ . Over several weeks Renfro is one of the trustees of Beth and together with Angela one of Natalee's' angels'. Twee jaar na de verdwijning van Natalee vertelt ook Renfro de kant van het verhaal die de wereld niet kent. Two years after the disappearance of Natalee Renfro also tells the side of the story that the world does not know.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://famschenk.net/holloway.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=9&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DAngela%2BDilorenzo,aruba%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26ie%3DUTF-8

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2008, 11:39:23 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2008, 09:10:29 PM »

International Friends of Aruba
Board Members 2005
President: Mashelle Zeolla
Vice-President: Johanne Jajk

Treasurer: Marina Pesquera

Secretary: Claudia Jackson

Membership: Marlene Purcell

Public Relations: Rona Coster

ARUBA TODAY

Julia Renfro….Editor

ISLAND TEMPTATIONS Magazine
Julia Renfro….Photography
Heleen Bongers…..Editor

WATERSPORT Co. Owners
Julia Renfro
Heleen & Erik Bongers

Blonde, the International Friends of Aruba looks like the Official Bash Natalee and Beth Holloway Club. We have Julia Renfro, Ron Costner and Marlene Purcell all on board.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 10:53:35 PM »

Julia Renfro, Ron Costner and Marlene Purcell?  A threesome?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2008, 08:31:42 AM »

Here is the link to some recent discussion on Renfro…I couldn’t open *******’s link. Posting this so that any info on her would be in the same place. Thanks vms….

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2890.msg387295#msg387295

« Reply #167 on: June 05, 2008, 07:24:38 PM »vms   

Engagement Announcement:
Link

FL Marriage Record Search:
DISSOLUTION File Date: 12-May-1989

This is from vms' LINK....
RENFRO-DRYSDALE
Orlando Sentinel - Orlando, Fla.
Date:   Dec 31, 1986
Start Page:   6
Section:   ORANGE SENTINEL MIDTOWN

Ray and Lois Renfro, Winter Park, announce the engagement of their daughter, Julie Christine, to Gordon T. Drysdale, Orlando, son of JeanT.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/orlandosentinel/access/92961178.html?dids=92961178:92961178&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Dec+31%2C+1986&author=&pub=Orlando+Sentinel&edition=&startpage=6&desc=RENFRO-DRYSDALE:   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2012, 03:57:19 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12718.msg1525503#msg1525503

::snipping2::

https://www.facebook.com/julliarenfro

Julia Renfro
February 11, 2010
Nasty Grace is awful!
52 Comments · Share
7 people like this.

Julia Renfro she is such a liar
February 11, 2010 at 7:01pm · Like

Julia Renfro Beth Twitty is a liar and she knows I know!
February 11, 2010 at 7:02pm · Like

Marlene Nichols so glad I don't have cable and have to listen to her! Please tell me she is not bashing "p" already!
February 11, 2010 at 7:11pm · Like

Julia Renfro Yes, and Ms. Beth lying through her teeth about him. Sad
February 11, 2010 at 7:12pm · Like

Marlene Nichols that is so not Cool!
February 11, 2010 at 7:14pm · Like

Renée Gielen Nancy Grace - CNN Headline News (Tonight)
Breaking News! Could the death of the former main suspect's father finally lead to answers in the Natalee Holloway case? Joran van der Sloot's biggest defender, his father Paul Van der dloot, died yesterday. Without his father's protection, will Joran van der Sloot finally tell the truth about the night he was last seen with Alabama girl Natalee Holloway? Nancy Grace has the latest details every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
February 11, 2010 at 7:49pm · Like

Jeffrey L. Nolen I believe in olden days Nancy Disgrace would steal the coins off a dead person's eyes, there is no excuse for this ignorance,
February 11, 2010 at 7:53pm · Like

Peter J. Smit Julia, back on track?
February 11, 2010 at 7:53pm · Like

David Cousins Now I'm curious... What 'lie' did Beth tell???
February 11, 2010 at 8:23pm · Like

Julia Renfro Everything she said was a lie, I was there and she knows that I know she is lying. Phooey
February 11, 2010 at 8:25pm · Like

David Cousins You were there??? ..... Where???.... C'mon, tell me.
February 11, 2010 at 8:29pm · Like

Jeffrey L. Nolen So in the liar liar pants on fire department, Natzi Disgrace's pants are burning in hell right now,
February 11, 2010 at 8:33pm · Like

David Cousins She's (was) a lawyer!! What else is new?
February 11, 2010 at 8:37pm · Like

Wendy Terry Does David not know the lies?
Is Nancy disGrace dragging the innocent into this?
And yes I do mean Paulus's family beside Joran... I am so glad I cannot be plastered to a TV right now. Oh ugh.
February 11, 2010 at 9:26pm · Like

Julia Renfro Wendy.... Many people believe what the see.
February 11, 2010 at 9:27pm · Like

Wendy Terry Girl, trust me I know. ENOUGH OF THE BS ALREADY lmfao
February 11, 2010 at 9:46pm · Like

Julia Renfro Heard that one before Wendy!
February 11, 2010 at 10:17pm · Like

Jill Thornton can't stand the woman!!!!!
February 12, 2010 at 12:10am · Like

David Cousins Well.... i'll ask again... What Lies??.... I mean, actually tell me one that she (Beth or Nancy) said... And BTW I don't care for Nancy Grace at all!...... (and generally, yes, I do believe what i SEE... not everything I hear....or Read...You know..."seeing is believing")
February 12, 2010 at 2:12am · Like

Wendy Terry Seeing on TV? Is not believing!! Wink
February 12, 2010 at 4:41am · Like

Julia Renfro Dave.... Ms. Beth lied straight out saying that Paul lied about the events of the night Natalee went missing. Paul never changed his statement from his first words until his last. She made that up to cast an air of guilt upon him and the US media ate it up. Paul was investigated and exonerated from any participation in the N.H Case other than being the father of Joran.
February 12, 2010 at 6:14am · Like

David Cousins There were a whole shitload of lies from what I remember coming from Paul's (RIP) "Punk ass" son Urine, and the authorities here followed everything he told them, starting with picking up 2 random innocent guys in San Nicholas and unjustly plastering their faces all over the news even after the hotel video proved that it was a lie! And he changed his story ump-teen times and they were led around by the 'nose' pretty much by everything that punk told them.
And Wendy, If I see that N.Grace is wearing a red dress on tv, then I pretty much 'believe' that it's a red dress...I don't necessarily believe the crap i 'hear' coming out of her mouth, or the words they splash on the screen... Therein lies the difference between 'SEEING', and hearing or reading
February 12, 2010 at 10:30am · Like

Wendy Terry Sounds about right to me David ...
February 12, 2010 at 10:38am · Like

Charles Croes Well well David, I am amazed at your insight. By the way, were you here? Did you see what was happening? did you ride around in the car with the family for countless hours and listen to truckloads of informaton. Are you the one that was interogatted 7 SEVEN count them 7 seven times? Was that you Mr. Cousins? Must be because it then explains the elequent manner in which you share your insight. I(t is possible to be insulted by some of the comments that we read, however good-ole-country-boy David and I are above that. We walk on an etheral level that allows us to use words attatched to the description of others such as "Punk-Ass" URINE. As I look up to you, I realize you are on a podium and I (in the friendliest manner possible) suggest that you come on down - pleasde don't trip. This world is a better place for you being in it.
CHARLES CROES GOOGLE it David - GOOGLE it.
February 12, 2010 at 3:16pm · Like

Charles Croes Paul died of a heart attack. The worse kind you can have. Most probably not of fatty foods or of smoke and drink but he died of a heart attack... or is it heart failure ... or perhaps a broken heart. Know this - he died long before his heart did and I for one feel very sorry for him. May your god give you the peace that your own blood did not give you here.
Charles Croes
February 12, 2010 at 3:22pm · Like

Julia Renfro Dave... I love you! I'm going to agree with Charles. I can't defend Joran for what he has done or said, but I'm sure you've pulled a "It wasn't me" on more than one occasion. There is not one shred of evidence that Joran harmed N.H. But I can tell you for a fact that Ms. Beth and one of her X husbands named Jug... Lied through their teeth many, many times. And have earned millions of dollars off the hearts of the people from "One Happy Island".
February 12, 2010 at 3:23pm · Like

Charles Croes Wanna keep a show on the air, well then, steal a baby, sell a baby, kill your child, shoot the other students in the school and say - "Well shucks mom, get me outta prison. I just am so sad" Then - and only then will the red dressed Grace of God come down and find you interesting. After the blood saxcrifice, you are a mere memory on a pile of junk. BUT in our case, some good old folks decided that sacrificing a tiny little island wasn't all that bad. Well Guess what, all that bad press pushed our name into the limelight and it has given me the opportunity to say (whenever I travel) Yes I am from Aruba and can you believe all that hype they made? Ahh well, from all of us, we truly and honestly hope you come down and visit us because we all know that a civilization does not pay the price for the crime of one man. If it were so, then BMW and mercedez would not exist. Think about it.

JULIA - you and I are in a rather unique position. No one will know what we went through - you are a nutty and intelligent gal - but man you were the best in a time of crisis. god bless you lady.
Charles
February 12, 2010 at 3:33pm · Like

Julia Renfro Thanks Charles, so true. One day the truth will come out. Sad In my eyes 2 days too late.
February 12, 2010 at 3:43pm · Like

Taylor Brown Totally true Charles...When I moved back to the states from Aruba, people were always harassing me because I lived in Aruba. Some people even thought I was involved.
February 12, 2010 at 3:43pm · Like

Wendy Terry They were saying the entire island was involved, ie covering for Joran. I hope that shit doesnt start again.
February 12, 2010 at 3:46pm · Like

Taylor Brown That shit better not start again...We might as well say that when a murderer in the United States gets free, that the entire people of the United States are covering for that person.
February 12, 2010 at 3:48pm · Like

Charles Croes Taylor, do not miss the opportunity to let them know that you are involved. You were fortunate enough to live on a spit of land that is multi racial, multi lingual, has tourism, has industry, the schools teach 4 languages as mandatory and on top ot that, we have the manners to listen to people place inproper blame on us and say - I understand. Di berdad - Mi ta compronde... Tell them that Taylor Brown and hold yourself tall when you do
February 12, 2010 at 3:48pm · Like

Charles Croes Maybe 2 edays late is the right thing. I love the exposure we are getting. It beats that dumb commercial about Aruba. Man, this is action stuff!! Kind of like Miami Vice or something along that line.
Revel in the exposure and laugh at the inane lies.
February 12, 2010 at 3:50pm · Like

Taylor Brown Charles, I always stand up for myself. I do not allow anyone to disrespect my home town and all my "90,000" friends of Aruba.
February 12, 2010 at 3:51pm · Like

Wendy Terry You go girl
February 12, 2010 at 3:58pm · Like

Charles Croes Wendy, this is the scene they saw in their minds:
90,000 people meet in a cave on the North coast of the island and work out an elaborate plan on how to fool an equal amount of cops, dogs, jets and god knows what else. the plan is .... Keep it simple and don't tell anyone. then they all took an oath of silence and all 90,000 have not said one word and have sworn their new born children to the same. the person heading the meeting was the GRACE of GOD herself and she explained that this was needed so that her ratings would not plummet. Her sponsors gave everyone a free cookie (keep the natives happy)
February 12, 2010 at 4:05pm · Like

Charles Croes Never fails - the private messages numbers are rising and most are not friendly.
Be well all and have a safe carnival week-end
charles
February 12, 2010 at 4:11pm · Like

Charles Croes Got your message Wendy. Thanks very much and keep on supporting us.
c
February 12, 2010 at 6:08pm · Like

David Cousins Whoa! what did I miss!!!..... Hey Charles, I was asking about what lies (Specifically) & I still got no answer. I then pointed out the fact that "Yoran" ( i spelled it "Urine" before, sorry no offense to anyone else) sent the authorities to San Nicolas to pick up 2 innocent people with a LIE! He had a chance to "Man-up" and do the right thing, but he "Punked out" with a string of lIES! (correct me if i'm wrong) And Mr. Croes, It's nice to know that you think i, along 'with you', "walk on an etheral level", but...sorry, you're wrong. i simply walk on the planet....That leaves just you i guess..... People, when someone goes missing, there takes place what's known as an "investigation" that is where people get "interrogated". And usually if you ONLY get interrogated, (be it one or seven times) and not convicted, then consider your self lucky!
And, anyone that misconstrues what i say as 'Anti-Aruba' then you are totally 'delusional', as i have lived here for the better part of 17 years...why??... because i LOVE it! Plus the fact that there's nothing that I've said to imply that! ( those "Anti- Aruba people are delusional themselves)
People, everyone lies! But what's getting lost in the shuffle is the fact that 2 people are gone.
My compassion goes out to the families of Paul Van Der Sloot & Natalie Holloway...May god rest their souls.
And Charles, I am NOT on a podium!!! I'm on Facebook!!! Like you Smile peace to everyone!
February 13, 2010 at 11:27am · Like

Charles Croes
thanks David. I will sleep tonight kowing this.
c
February 14, 2010 at 12:52pm · Like

David Cousins Ahhh!!! the juicy sarcasm continues.....
February 14, 2010 at 1:01pm · Like

David Cousins BTW, Charles, you haven't accepted my 'friend' request yet!!!!.... C'MON!
February 14, 2010 at 1:09pm · Like

Julia Renfro The two security guards were not arrested in VAIN. They were suspicious... Ask them yourselves, they know exactly why they were detained. . I'm not going to relive this, but David... You are very much mistaken if you are accusing the Police for Arresting two black men to take the fal, you are being led by the nose by the medial. WE ARE NOT IN AMERICA BABY!
February 14, 2010 at 1:18pm · Like

David Cousins Julia, if you've read my prior posts, then you know i'm not accusing the police of anything!! I pointed out the fact that the main 'suspect' Joran, LIED to the police which sent them to pick up 2 INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!!.... That's what i said.... I NEVER one time mentioned RACE...NEVER...(It's sad that YOU had to go there). Joran gave them that description. The police simply had to follow all leads, as i mentioned before, (if you read it) that's what happens in an investigation!
This is ARUBA BABY.... That much i know... Now please, this still seems to be a delicate subject with alot of strong and passionate opinions, which can (apparently) bring out the worst in people.... Maybe we should drop it???
February 15, 2010 at 12:14pm · Like

Julia Renfro Consider it dropped! Smile Party on.......
February 16, 2010 at 11:01am · Like

Charles Croes Damn Julia, you dropped it on my foot
charles
February 17, 2010 at 2:20pm · Like

Julia Renfro Sorry CC... Feel free to carry on. Stand for something, or you will fall for anything! I rode out the storm, I'm still standing.
February 17, 2010 at 3:05pm · Like

Renée Gielen stand on Julia, it is not over
February 17, 2010 at 5:42pm · Like

Julia Renfro I'm still standing on what I know to be true... I will not allow these idiot television shows to change my mind for one second. Nancy Grace said to me one night on TV, what would you know about racism... "Julia, You are white..." Pot calling the kettle black to say the least.
February 17, 2010 at 5:48pm · Like

Jan Brennan She is one of the most disgusting people in the world. She needs to be muzzled.
February 17, 2010 at 6:02pm · Like

Jan Brennan by the way I was speaking of Nancy disGrace, just to be clear.
February 17, 2010 at 6:12pm · Like

David Cousins Un-Dropped ??
February 17, 2010 at 8:03pm · Like

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2012, 09:25:37 AM »

Reminder who Wendy Terry is (friend of Deepak):

http://www.facebook.com/wendy.terry.96

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2012, 06:46:36 PM »

Julia Renfro Sorry CC... Feel free to carry on. Stand for something, or you will fall for anything! I rode out the storm, I'm still standing.
February 17, 2010 at 3:05pm · Unlike

----

Julia, you ignorant bag of poots... the 2 things you were "fighting" for... 1 of them is dead and the other is getting a nightly rectal inspection by a brute named Manolo.

Give it up, while you are not ahead already... it must be embarrassing, even to someone like you.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2012, 07:02:18 PM »

Julia, you ignorant bag of poots... the 2 things you were "fighting" for... 1 of them is dead and the other is getting a nightly rectal inspection by a brute named Manolo.

Give it up, while you are not ahead already... it must be embarrassing, even to someone like you.

LMAO

Challapalca him!
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.