April 19, 2024, 10:40:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ANONIMO AKA CAPSLOCKWIZARD  (Read 86625 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2010, 01:45:36 PM »

Here's an "out there" thought.  We know both Eric and Stanley were police officers.  We know that Stanley worked the Holloway case.

What if it were those two brothers who approached the Persistence?

THE DETECTIVE AND BROTHER AKA THE ZAANDAM BROTHERS??

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2010, 07:09:31 PM »

CAPSLOCKWIZARD AKA DETECTIVE'S BROTHER AKA CLYDE BURKE?

CapsLockWizard was criptic.  The detective's brother was criptic.  According to Cap's email ... he was at criptic student of Clyde Burke.  Could all three be considered one?  Is Clyde Burke dark-skinned?

Could either Gerold Dompig or STANLEY Zaadam be the detective?

Janet

++++++++++

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2873 on: February 28, 2008, 07:24:57 PM »

My C.S.I Degree from the University of Cryptologic consist of Simian 101, Simian 102, and Strategic Cryptology science given by Prof. Clyde Burk.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg357022#msg357022

THE DETECTIVE'S BROTHER - CLYDE BURKE?

Kyle Kingman
: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic ....

Kyle Kingman:  Both he and the brother seemed to want the case solved but the whole encounter was so CRYPTIC.  ....

Kyle Kingman:  His character was very cryptic; the way he moved, spoke, and asked questions was just not normal.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

THE DETECTIVE - ERIC ZAADAM?

DIARIO Aruba
12/13/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Monday, the police union (SPA) held a press conference to clear up certain matters that are still pending with the police force. According to SPA president Eric Zaandam, there are some things that are going in a troublesome route and because of this he felt it would be good to hold a press conference. ....

Posted by Getagrip at 12/13/2005 11:56:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_12_11_getagripmonkey_archive.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2010, 07:37:43 PM »

Kermit

For the past hour ... I have been reading your Clyde Burke posts as well as your timelines and ... could not find a source which confirms that Clyde Burke was at that meeting along with Caps.  If both Caps and Clyde Burke were present ... there one of my theories that implies that these two and the detective's brother are one.

Kermit ... your research is amazing.  Thanks again.

Janet

++++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1348 on: May 06, 2008, 03:06:59 AM
»

Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. ….

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379248#msg379248

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 -
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2009, 01:22:15 PM
»

Kyle Kingman:This witness wouldn't talk to police and would only talk to us at first through his lawyer.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4584.msg690628#msg690628

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »

It was Clyde Burke that went to the meeting with Helen Lejuz

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg588188#msg588188

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »

EMAIL – CapsLockWizard:

“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg588188#msg588188

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2010, 07:43:48 PM »

THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

CLYDE BURKE - THE INTERROGATOR

Name: Deepak Kalpoe
Date: 9 June 2005 / 15:30
Pages: 10
Writer/Initiator: Johny Erasmus & Clyde Burke
Description: first statement of D.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Request 25

Date: I1 June 2005 / 12:10
Pages: 9
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Shanixo Kelly
Description: statement of D.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Request 25

Date: 10 June 2005 / 13:45
Pages: 8
Writer/Initiator: Jobny Erasmus & Clyde Burke
Description: second statement of D.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Requests 25 and 45

Date: I1 June 2005 / 12:10
Pages: 9
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Shanixo Kelly
Description: statement of D.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Request 25

Date- 13 pane 2005 / 10:20
Pages: 10
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Shaniro Kelly
Description: interrogation of D.S. Kalpoe
Responsive to Requests 27 and 41

Date: 15 June 2005 / 11:15
Pages: 11
Writer/Initiator. Clyde Burke & Shaniro Kelly

Date: 16 June 2005 / 20:30
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator. Clyde Burke & Sbaniro Kelly

Date: 29 June 2005 / 14:25
Pages: 4
Writerllnitiator: Clyde Burke & Marlon Gumbs

Date: 30 June 2005
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Marlon Gumbs

Name: Deepak Kalpoe / Joran van der Sloot
Date: 13 June 2005 / 18:50
Pages: 1
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs, Juan Boezem, Clyde Burke
Description: Face to face meeting
Responsive to Request 3

Date: 3 July 2005 / 12:40
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke

Name: Francisco Remigio Thiel
Date: 05 June 2005 / 13:55
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Johny Erasmus
Description: witness statement by a fisherman

Name: Antonios Mickey John (suspect)
Date: 5 June 2005 / 10:30
Description: interrogation of a suspect
Responsive to Request 41

Name: Abraham Jones
Date: 6 June 2005 1 15,45
Responsive to Request 41

Name: Sander Gottenbos
Date: 16 June 2005 / 17:10
Writer/Initiator: Shaniro Kelly & Clyde Burke
Description: witness statement (brother of Koen Gottenbos)

Name: Sander Gottenbos
Date: 17 June 2005 / 11:15
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Shaniro Kelly
Description: witness statement

Name: Paul van der Sloot
Date: 18 June 2005 / 18:30
Pages: 10 (1 Attachment)
Writer/Initiator. Roland Tromp/ Clyde Burke

Name: Margaritha Werleman,Dijkhof
Date: 20 June 2005 / 20:35
Writer/Initiator. Clyde Burke/ Shaniro Baldrik
Description: witness statement by the Van der Sloot's live in maid

Name: Amanda Metz
Date: 20 June 2005 / 15:50
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke /Shaniro Kelly
Description: witness statement by a Van der Sloot girlfriend

Name: Gilayla Flanegin
Date: 20 June 2005 / 19:00
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke /Shaniro Kelly
Description: witness statement by a loran van der Sloot friend

Name: Steve Croes
Date: 21 June 2005 / 13:00
Writer/Initiato: Shaniro Kelly / Clyde Burke

Name : Niharika Triveedi
Date: 2 July 2005 / 10:10
Writer/Initiator: Marlon Gutnbs / Clyde Burke
Description: witness statement by a Van der Sloot friend

Name: George Bradley Twitty
Date: 5 July 2005 / 17:00
Writer/Initiator Clyde Burke & Marlon Gumbs

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2010, 07:46:24 PM »

Tamikosmom and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2010, 01:41:31 AM »

CAPSLOCKWIZARD AKA DETECTIVE'S BROTHER AKA CLYDE BURKE?

CapsLockWizard was cryptic.  The detective's brother was cryptic.  CAPS was cryptic.

Was Caps being cyptic in his following post?  Was he giving us a clue who is was?  After all … the courses he claimed to take from “Professor Clyde Bruke” are non-existence and … Clyde Burke was not a professor.

Could all three be considered one?

++++++++++

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

CapsLockWizard

My C.S.I Degree from the University of Cryptologic consist of Simian 101, Simian 102, and Strategic Cryptology science given by Prof. Clyde Burk.

THE DETECTIVE'S BROTHER - CLYDE BURKE?

Kyle Kingman
: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic ....

Kyle Kingman:  Both he and the brother seemed to want the case solved but the whole encounter was so CRYPTIC.  ....

Kyle Kingman:  His character was very cryptic; the way he moved, spoke, and asked questions was just not normal.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2010, 10:00:19 AM »

<snipped>

THEN later he posts ABOUT BEING WITH DETECTIVES ON A CASE

CAPS:

The detectives knew the motel's owner, so we drove by his home. We were hoping he would be there so we could talk to him. We were in an unmarked car with heavily tinted windows and a regular license plate that was rotated out frequently so as not to be recognizable. He was not at home, but the detectives said they would keep a close watch on him.
/scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.60

This is a Dave Holloway quote from his book Corruption in Paradise.

++++++ 

Pita
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2008, 08:00:19 PM
»

From Dave's book pgs. 52-53

The detectives knew the motel's owner, so we drove by his home.  We were hoping he would be there so we could talk to him.  We were in an unmarked car with heavily tinted windows and a regular license plate that was rotated out frequently so as not to be recognizable.  He was not at home, but the detectives said they would keep a close watch on him......

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.60

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2010, 10:06:41 AM »

Kyle Kingman:
  I'm uncertain about the man in the picture (Clyde Burke) as anyone who was on the Persistence.

http://www.sonico.com/u/2119953/Clyde_Burke

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

++++++

Why is Kyle "uncertain"?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2010, 01:55:37 PM »

(Posted by Kermit: May 17, 2010)

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 -
« Reply #737 on: Today at 04:14:27 PM »

To: daveholloway@xxxxxx
Subject: RE: Nathalee possible buried place
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:18:15 -0500

Hi Dave,

To get Natalee Body you have to come to Aruba and arrange for some large Pumps that can drain a small pond. It has an odd shape.

I have decipher the Shango Riddle and the outcome of the Riddle points out the cover-up and also where the body was deposit in Aruba.

Babalú Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am ******* NAT STORY *******
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 8:11 pm
One straight path (Make a Straight Line
to the house of Rave, (Night Club Spice – Now Closed)
while of gold bricks ( The Bank – Go to The Bank, there is two banks, The Aruba Bank and Carribean Bank)
the road is not paved, (Go on the dirt road, This only is is accessible via the Aruba Bank)
answers mysterious lie within
magical letters which spell sin
XTC DNA (Pharmacy) (Natalee body was deposit  behind the pharmacy in Noord and it is call the Monserat Body of water)

Load this attached Google earth File to see the place.
See my Google Earth Map points to see where the Shango is pointing to. My Report is also pointing the the same place. I did send my report to FBI in Brimingham Field office. but they have done noting to it.
My Report come with the same conclusion based on facts and conditions that have to be met so that the question is solid 'True' in a truth condition.
The Sloot's error was 'The Time' first he said that he pickup Joran at 4:00 am at Mcdonald and then switch back to 11:00 pm. An Event  can not be in the Future and also In The Past. This will create a time paradox and where there is time paradox one have to lie to cover it up. The Other paradox is the 'sneaker' You can not be without sneaker at 4:00 am while he says he left it on the beach.
I did write my Report use the 'AND Logic' theory to test one simple string of connected AND events question. The question string

'Where would he hide a dead body So that nobody will find it And  Not been seen And  At the same time lose one of his shoes And Then walk on one shoe to Mc Donald’s And Where His Dad pick him up at 4:00 am'

Dave, The Shango report also show a cover-up that is at the heart of The Dutch Court System. I will be difficult to start proceedings without a plan. I will be capslocwizard for now even though my report has my real name on it. I want leave it confidential for now.

Yours Truly,

CAPSLOCKWIZARD.

Extract from my report
Test 3:   The murky Pool of Monserat. – Behind the Soccer field.
This area is possible because it is behind the soccer field of Deportivo Nacional.  It is accessible from the soccer field. This area is dark. Also you are not on the main road with a dead body. But not too far from home either but closer to Mc Donald’s.
If they decided after running around to dump the body into murky pool of Monesrat, they could have done the following:
a)    Look if anyone can see us
b)   Carry the body to the area
c)    Lift the body (extra Weight)
d)   Move into the water edges
e)    Feet will sink
f)     Drop the body in the water
g)   Try to pull feet out of the water
h)   Joran loses a sneaker
i)     Going separate ways from the dumping scene to create different alibi.
RESULTS:
Examining points a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i all is plausible. (True condition)
Point (a) nobody will see you when go over there it is quite secluded and dark.
Point (b) it is right there no even 5 meters from where you park your car
Point (c) will give you extra weight
Point (d) if you want to make sure nobody will ever find the body; you have to walk deeper into the water.
Point (e) the extra weight and the action of going deeper into the water   will make sure that your feet will sink into the mud.
Points (f) drop her into the deep end and nobody will find her because nobody is going to look for her over there.
Point (g) the process of the going into the deep end, Joran feet get stuck into the mud.
Point (h) by the simple action to turn around to walk back out of the water he lost his shoes.
Point (j) when they split up, their action leaves Joran walking toward his father who is at the Radisson Casino. He could not have walk back home because it is too far. And walking back means crossing the Noord Police station. The distance from the soccer field to Mcdonlad;s is only 15 min walking.
He just committed a crime and his instinct will not let him do this. So he decided to call his dad and started to walk without his sneakers towards him. His dad walks out of the casino, jumps into his car and at the traffic light is where he saw Joran walking near the McDonalds around 4:00 a.m. with a shoe missing. From there they drove home.
The Kalpoe’s brothers at the spilt up, Went behind the Racquet Club and sit and wonder what they just did. It is here that other witnesses say that they saw his car parked near the area.
If they did not split up, they could have drove Joran back home.
Option 2- Hide the body in a temporary place, then to get rid of the body on May 31, 2005 around 2:30 am with the following conditions: Kalpoe’s car left behind at Joran’s home and Joran car now with the dead body in it.
Option -2 Will leaves Joran always with a car and never at foot to walk alone to McDonald’s. And the date is May, 31, 2005

Test case Observation:
All 3 test cases show the possible places that can be use to dispose of a body.
Test 1 was invalided due to he could always walk home after they separate to create different alibi.
Test 2 was Invalided due to he could have walk across the street to the Radisson hotel parking lot and there he would have been waiting for his father after they separate to create different alibi.
Test 3 shows clearly where he was coming from and where his dad picks him up. It shows also that the area in question is dark were no body can see you. The water over there is muddy where one can lose a shoe. Also it forms a clear walking path toward the Mc Donald’s or to the Radisson Casino.

All three Test show also that if they did not went their separate ways they could have driven Joran back Home where he could have put on another shoe.
The action to go separate way has forced them to create all kinds of semi true stories that looks plausible but if the Investigators have spend the time to look the practice on what normal people do when they want to have a quickie they would have seen that their stories cannot be true.
Other observation is that since they created so many stories to hide the place from being find is because that they could not retrieved the body from that area. So I believe that the body is still in the water pond of Monserat.
Other observation is that on May 31, 2005 the Sloot’s went back to make sure that the body cannot be found. If option – 2 was chosen from the beginning, this would Joran always with his car and no need to walk
Other observation is that they could not have use Joran’s car to go to the Whitehouse because it is an open Jeep. There is no way to hide more people in the car.
Conclusion and My Opinion
To deviate from the true crime area they made all plausible, but not so true stories.
With Google Earth I was able to pin-point the possible location where Joran could have lost a shoe and also how far it is from the Whitehouse apartment, how far it is from his house if he needed to walk back and also keeping an eye on the time to do the job.
The story about dumping the body on the beach cannot be true because you have already a dead body on your hand and you cannot do that. The chance to be seen with a dead body is too high and risky.
Finding someone to help you to dump it in the ocean means more people involved and the chance to be snitch on will increase and the chance to be seen by the coast guard is too high. Also the body will float back if not tied down on the bottom floor of the sea. This requires a more depth knowledge of buoyancy and understanding of the ocean currents of Aruba and knowing that when the wind turn even sunken boats come back to shore. So this is not possible.
The talk about putting the body in a crab cage is also flaws. In Aruba they do not use these big cages and their fishing techniques are with lines and rods.
Dumping the body in a landfill is possible and there is only one open land fill in the vicinity of Joran’s home. Plausible? yes but loosing the shoe there is also plausible but then you are left walking bare feet on metals, Cactus, boxes, broken glasses and God knows what, etc. Try to go to a land fill with just slippers and you can see that it is very difficult to walk on debris of rubbish and in the dark more it will be very difficult. Sniffing dog would have found her already. Note: a dog cannot sniff in waters.

Other issue is that he could not have been driving on the main roads because the chance to be stop by cops in those hours of the morning is quite possible. One Instinct will be to drive on the back roads.

Conclusion:

It the girl died on them, the only logic solution was for them to call the police and explain to the police that she died on them while partying but no… They decided to dispose of the body. After all what has happened, Joran’s dad advice was to dispose of the body. And knowing that his dad is a Judge, Joran would have follows the dad’s advice knowingly all the implication that will come from his careless actions.

Joran would have asked his Dad for advice and I do believe the wrong advice was given to protect the son that was going to study in the Netherlands.

Where to look for the Body:

The only way the body can be found is to search for the shoes round the edges for the murky pools of Monserat in Aruba, and when the sneaker is found, the body will be there also. Drain this body of water and see what is in there

Need some someting to validate this statement (The Shango Riddle decypher code).

The Dad statement:

The reason they got away is that there is not a body to link with the presumed crime case. The father of Joran stated clearly that if there is NOT A BODY there will be NO CASE.

And so, to make the above statement true, the perps must have to make sure that the body cannot be found, They created fictional stories to cover their track, but they forgot one thing, a Body will be decompose slowly in mud and it will be found with time.

How did they could accomplish that on May 31, 2005

Note:            02.  ALBERTO GROENEVELD AND CLAUDIO ELDRIDGE – DEEPAK'S VEHICLE

At 2:30 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005 .... Alberto Groeneveld and Claudio Eldrige observed Deepak Kalpoe's vehicle inside the fence of the Van der Sloot property.  These men told Natalee’s family that they climbed the fence and recording the tag (license) number.

We know that Alberto and Claudio were supposed to be with Beth/Jug and Charles Croes trying to locate Joran in the early morning hours of 5/31.  That's when they supposidly saw the Kalpoe car there.
Assume that they decide on that date, the 31st of May to make sure that nobody will find the body. They must have gone back to the dumping area in the night. This action will account for the time that Joran and Kalpoe was missing on the 31st of May where Kalpoe left his car at Joran’s home.

This is plausible since they have to do it at night to double check that the area where they dumped the body is the perfect area and to make sure the body did not come back to float.

What this time tells us is that since it is almost the same time as of the may 30 and nobody has seen anything; they decided to use the same time again to go to the area to double check on the body.

Other factor to count that late hour is that in the day time they cannot go to the area because the chances to be seen near the field while the field being is used and the area is occupied with traffic will expose them and is risky.

On the date may 31 around 2:30 or time, they either make it sure she is secured in the deep end or to pick her up and to be buried some other place.

Looking at the place, I do not think they are going to pick her up in the night either. You need scuba equipment to do it and light, it is plausible, but to secure it, it’s more likely, to put more debris on top of the body in the water where she was dumped.

My Note: That area is full of these big black Ants called Bashaka in Papiamento. I went to see it for myself and it is plausible that the Kalpoe’s contaminated his car with Ants from that area.
Note:        05.  NEIGHBOUR - WASHING/CLEANING DEEPAK'S VEHICLE

Shortly after 3:00 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005 Deepak Kalpoe was observed by a neighbor cleaning his vehicle.  'Ants' were the reason given by Deepak.
My Note: The question which was asked “if Joran got help from kalpoe” and the answer is YES, The area is full of Ants and he also must has got mud in the car on May 31, 2005.

What Next for 2008:
Ask Aruba to search the edged of the murky water reservoirs of Monserat or pump the water out and where you find the sneakers in the mud, you will also find the body of Natalee.

For what I have observed about this body of water, it is plausible that the body is still in the body of water. The water is so murky and still water. It has a deep end with a ridge in the middle of the pond that will prevent the body to move out.

Also note that the lines of events make a straight line to and from his house. And that is the most likely route because he was familiar with the area.

When someone is scare or in panic, you do not go to the hotels with a dead body. Nature instinct will say let’s go and get help and the advice he got (from his father who is a Judge) was to dispose of the body and he (the father) will take care of the legal ramification.

Please review and let me know what you think of this research.
This report is send to the following persons and authorities:

A)   Beth Twitty. – The FBI should forward it to Beth Twitty
B)   The FBI Special Agent Carmen S. Adams – Birmingham@ic.fbi.gov

About Me:
Name: Rudolf H. Vrolijk
Address: Shiribana 6, Aruba
Email: Vrolijkr@hotmail.com
Email: capslockwizard@hotmail.com
Phone: 297-746-7000

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.720

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2010, 05:59:16 PM »

Yesterday's theory:
CapsLockWizard aka Clyde Burke aka the detective's brother.

Today's theory:
CapsLockWizard aka Rudolf Vrolijk aka the dectective's brother.

_________

CapsLockWizard aka Rudolf Vrolijk is cryptic.  The detective's brother is cryptic.  Could it be that CapsLockWizard aka Rudolf Vroljk and the detective's brother be one?

Shango/Simian are also cryptic.  Could Shango/Simian also be a pieces of this puzzle of deception?

++++++++++

CRYPTIC

CAPSLOCKWIZARD AKA RUDOLF VROLIJK

CapsLockWizard

THE DETECTIVE'S BROTHER

Kyle Kingman: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic ....

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

SHANGO

Kermit

Hi Dave,

To get Natalee Body you have to come to Aruba and arrange for some large Pumps that can drain a small pond. It has an odd shape.

I have decipher the Shango Riddle and the outcome of the Riddle points out the cover-up and also where the body was deposit in Aruba.

<snipped>

Yours Truly,

CAPSLOCKWIZARD.

About Me:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2010, 06:17:35 PM »

[/quote

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2010, 06:18:47 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2010, 06:46:44 PM »

Tamikosmom (+ 1 Hidden) and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

3:45 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2010, 06:58:20 PM »

Tamikosmom (+ 1 Hidden) and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

3:45 PM PT

Tamikosmom and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

3:50 PM PT

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2010, 07:33:27 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2010, 07:53:28 PM »

Still having problems with photobucket.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2010, 08:48:45 PM »

Tnank you Klaas.

Janet

++++++

THE DETECTIVE'S BROTHER

Kyle Kingman:  I think he (Detective) used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  His (brother) character was very cryptic; the way he moved, spoke, and asked questions was just not normal.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2010, 12:28:34 PM »

Yesterday's theory:
CapsLockWizard aka Clyde Burke aka the detective's brother.

Today's theory:
CapsLockWizard aka Rudolf Vrolijk aka the dectective's brother.

_________

CapsLockWizard aka Rudolf Vrolijk is cryptic.  The detective's brother is cryptic.  Could it be that CapsLockWizard aka Rudolf Vroljk and the detective's brother be one?

Shango/Simian are also cryptic.  Could Shango/Simian also be a pieces of this puzzle of deception?

++++++++++

CRYPTIC

CAPSLOCKWIZARD AKA RUDOLF VROLIJK

CapsLockWizard

THE DETECTIVE'S BROTHER

Kyle Kingman: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic ....

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

SHANGO

Kermit

Hi Dave,

<snipped>

Yours Truly,

CAPSLOCKWIZARD.

About Me:

Geerman Gerardo      
Siribana 6
585-3063
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

Webb Lorenzo D      
Shiribana 6
588-99xx
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

CAPS
Phone: 297-746-7xxx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2010, 01:33:41 PM »

IN A NUTSHELL

The Capslockwizard/Witness Connection/Deception

Photobucket problem fixed:

Kermit
« Reply #737 on: May 17, 2010, 04:14:27 PM »

Hi Dave,

<snipped>

Dave, The Shango report also show a cover-up that is at the heart of The Dutch Court System. I will be difficult to start proceedings without a plan. I will be capslocwizard for now even though my report has my real name on it. I want leave it confidential for now.

Yours Truly,

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.msg1134921;topicseen#msg1134921

Kermit
« Reply #737 on: May 17, 2010, 04:14:27 PM »

Extract from my (CAPS) report

<snipped>

Please review and let me know what you think of this research.
This report is send to the following persons and authorities:

A)   Beth Twitty. – The FBI should forward it to Beth Twitty
B)   The FBI Special Agent Carmen S. Adams – Birmingham@ic.fbi.gov

About Me:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.msg1134921;topicseen#msg1134921

Kermit
« Reply #700 on: May 17, 2010, 01:40:55 AM »

Geerman Gerardo       
Siribana 6
585-3063
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

Webb Lorenzo D       
Shiribana 6
588-99xx
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

CAPS
Phone: 297-746-7xxx

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.msg1134683#msg1134683

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 -
« Reply #539 on: February 16, 2010, 07:51:52 PM »

Lie detector test   - Jenny Geerman
http://stephww.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/lie-detector.pdf

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7018.msg1076042#msg1076042

THANK YOU KERMIT!!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2010, 03:19:57 PM »

REMINDER

Anonimo aka Capslockwizard

Prior to Capslockwizard's first post to the SM Natalee Holloway forum where he was embraced by many Monkeys ... Caps deceptively posted on December 22, 2007 and December 23, 2007 on SM Front Page comments under the Nic Anonimo. Caps aka Anonimo's words leave no doubt that he was upholding an Aruban agenda ... an Aruban agenda that aligned with the misinformation campaign that Julia Renfro, Rene Gielen and Jan Brennen were/are adherences.

When this deception was revealed on the SM Forum in March, 2009 by a Natalee Holloway researcher ... many broke rank with Caps and acknowledged they had been betrayed but ... many did not.  Why?

Janet

+++++++

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating

Posted December 22, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

22.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:17 pm
26.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:41 pm
27.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:45 pm
29.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:51 pm
31.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:56 pm
39.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:33 am
41.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am
43.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 2:27 am
44.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 2:30 am
48.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 4:19 am

71.Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm
73.Capslockwizard on December 24th, 2007 2:38 am
75.Capslockwizard on December 24th, 2007 3:03 am
76.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:22 am
77.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:31 am
78.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:52 am

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.