March 28, 2024, 07:32:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ANONIMO AKA CAPSLOCKWIZARD  (Read 86362 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2010, 07:13:38 PM »

REMINDER

Anonimo aka Capslockwizard

Prior to Capslockwizard's first post to the SM Natalee Holloway forum in January, 2008  where he was embraced by many Monkeys ... Caps deceptively posted on December 22, 2007 and December 23, 2007 on SM Front Page comments under the Nic Anonimo.   Anonimo's words leave no doubt that he was upholding an Aruban agenda ... an Aruban agenda that aligned with the misinformation campaign that Julia Renfro, Rene Gielen, Jan Brennen and Mark Purcell were/are adherences.

When this deception was exposed on the SM Forum in March, 2009 by a Natalee Holloway researcher ... some broke rank with Caps and acknowledged they had been betrayed but ... some did not.  Why?

Janet

+++++++

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating
Posted December 22, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

22.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:17 pm
26.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:41 pm
27.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:45 pm
29.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:51 pm
31.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:56 pm
39.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:33 am
41.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am
43.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 2:27 am
44.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 2:30 am
48.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 4:19 am

71.Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm
73.Capslockwizard on December 24th, 2007 2:38 am
75.Capslockwizard on December 24th, 2007 3:03 am
76.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:22 am
77.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:31 am
78.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:52 am

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating

41.  Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am

I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course. From the 3 kids and the father there is defently manipolation of the Law Book. no doubt about that. But from the Famaly and the account of what was going on in Aruba, This women never show a tear for her daughter in Aruba. ....

71.  Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm

The story about dumping the body on the beach cannot be done because you have already a dead body on your hand and you can do that. The chance to be seen with a dead body to high and risky.

Finding someone to dump it in the ocean means more people involved and the chance to be snitch on will increase and the chance to be seen by the coast guard is high. Also body will float back if not tied down in on the bottom floor of the sea.. This requires a more depth knowledge of buoyancy and understanding of the ocean currents of Aruba and knowing that when the wind turn even sunken boats come back to shore. No this does not compute either. ....

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

++++++

Romans 1:22
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2010, 05:36:19 PM »

Anonimo aka Capslockwizard

Prior to Capslockwizard's first post to the SM Natalee Holloway forum in January, 2008  when he was embraced by many Monkeys ... Caps had been posting on the SM Front Page.  On December 22, 2007 and December 23, 2007 ... on SM Front Page comments Caps deceptively posted under the Nic Anonimo.   Anonimo's words in his comments leave no doubt that he was upholding an Aruban agenda ... an Aruban agenda that aligned perfectly with the misinformation campaign that Julia Renfro, Rene Gielen, Jan Brennen and Mark Purcell were/are adherences ... the misinformation campaign created to distract from the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

When this deception was discovered and exposed on the SM Forum in March, 2009 by a Natalee Holloway researcher ... some broke rank with Caps and acknowledged they had been betrayed but ... some did not.  Why?

Janet

+++++++

41. Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am

I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course. From the 3 kids and the father there is defently manipolation of the Law Book. no doubt about that. But from the Famaly and the account of what was going on in Aruba, This women never show a tear for her daughter in Aruba. ....

71. Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm

The story about dumping the body on the beach cannot be done because you have already a dead body on your hand and you can do that. The chance to be seen with a dead body to high and risky.

Finding someone to dump it in the ocean means more people involved and the chance to be snitch on will increase and the chance to be seen by the coast guard is high. Also body will float back if not tied down in on the bottom floor of the sea.. This requires a more depth knowledge of buoyancy and understanding of the ocean currents of Aruba and knowing that when the wind turn even sunken boats come back to shore. No this does not compute either. ....

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2010, 05:37:17 PM »

The following December 22/23, 2007 FP comments of Anonimo aka Capslockwizard leave no doubt that he is one with the misinformation campaign that has gone a long way in preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++

22. Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:17 pm

41. Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2010, 05:38:16 PM »

Anonimo aka CapsLockWizard

#41. Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am

It all on tape and beeing research/observed ask we speak but there is also a lot of more info comming forth now that are beein looked at in terms of logic events… we know that for every case there is a play book and it beeing re-examined … what makes it more interesting is that the bank where the funds was is now merge and no one seems to know where it is… so be patient and we shall see.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/;topicseen#msg335521

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 -
« Reply #462 on: February 01, 2008, 05:30:53 AM »

A Sensation event in 2008 but this time with the pictures
(in Logic Term and event of 2005 "AND" with Pictures) for the same CASE

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2560.msg335521;topicseen#msg335521

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2010, 05:48:36 PM »

Anomino aka CapsLockWizard

22.  Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:17 pm

Some other school mates who either saw, or heard, something about what happened down there. ....

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through
« Reply #809 on: September 19, 2008, 05:39:35 AM »

Option-2: Hgh risk and most guests are not alone..they have room mates. ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.msg460768#msg460768

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2010, 05:59:07 PM »

#22  Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:17 pm

Nathalie Price $1000.000.00 and second price 250.000.00 to tell something ....

The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio - Thursday, December 20, 2007 - Guests Include Dr. Sharon Morris May, John Goodwin and George “Jug” Twitty
Posted December 20, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

#14. CapslockWizard on December 21st, 2007 5:30 pm
:

If the Investigators cannot find Nathalie is because they are searching and looking in the wrong places. ....

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/20/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-dr-sharon-morris-may-john-goodwin-jossy-mansur-and-george-jug-twitty/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2010, 06:05:13 PM »

I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course.

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2873 on: February 28, 2008, 11:24:57 PM
»

My PhD. Degree, I had to write a a Logic Thesis Report title "The LOGIC Question Report" for graduation.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg357022#msg357022

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2010, 06:06:21 PM »

Tamikosmom and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
3:05 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2010, 06:24:30 PM »

It all on tape and beeing research/observed ask we speak but there is also a lot of more info comming forth now that are beein looked at in terms of logic events… we know that for every case there is a play book and it beeing re-examined … what makes it more interesting is that the bank where the funds was is now merge and no one seems to know where it is… so be patient and we shall see.

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through
« Reply #282 on: September 16, 2008, 09:45:02 PM
»

Now before that is beeing worked on right now....where was he.gone from C&C...there is only 3 places that he could have gone with natalee...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.msg456046;topicseen#msg456046

bbl ins?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2010, 06:51:19 PM »

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1018 on: April 26, 2008, 02:27:22 AM »

Note: I have seen cases that are so strange that it does not make sense. butHow can you win if the country that allows Drug cafe as legal operating business with their twisted Laws handed down to a Prosecuter that do not speak the language to hand you a sentence, where when you have to talk to him, a translator is needed to translate what you are saying where most of the times the translation is wrong and in the ear of the Judge is sound that what you said is an agreement of guild and where he than hands you prison time. All depends who you are and who you know and not what you know.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg377330;topicseen

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2010, 10:11:56 PM »

Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am

I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course. From the 3 kids and the father there is defently manipolation of the Law Book. no doubt about that. But from the Famaly and the account of what was going on in Aruba, This women never show a tear for her daughter in Aruba. It all on tape and beeing research/observed ask we speak but there is also a lot of more info comming forth now that are beein looked at in terms of logic events… we know that for every case there is a play book and it beeing re-examined … what makes it more interesting is that the bank where the funds was is now merge and no one seems to know where it is… so be patient and we shall see

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2010, 10:27:40 PM »

I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course. From the 3 kids and the father there is defently manipolation of the Law Book. no doubt about that. But from the Famaly and the account of what was going on in Aruba, This women never show a tear for her daughter in Aruba. It all on tape and beeing research/observed ask we speak but there is also a lot of more info comming forth now that are beein looked at in terms of logic events… we know that for every case there is a play book and it beeing re-examined … what makes it more interesting is that the bank where the funds was is now merge and no one seems to know where it is… so be patient and we shall see

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/
« Reply #146 on: September 10, 2008, 06:50:56 PM »

I have asked this question before ...was there a wake helt on the 6th for Natalee and in what church in Aruba ....and the answer was YES.

now Why would they over the Famaly a peace pipe.??

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3332.msg445401;topicseen#msg445401

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2010, 11:22:37 PM »

Prior to Capslockwizard's first post to the SM forum on January 17, 2008 ... the SM FP comment section was where it was it.

In his comments Caps would often receive challenges from others on the SM FP when he would subtley undermind Beth Holloway and Jug Twitty while attempting to put forth his theory/s.  Thus ... Anonimo was created on December 23, 2007 to accomplish the purpose ... the purpose of furthering the Aruban misinformation campaign ... the Aruban misinformation campaign meant to discredit the Mother and Stepfather of Natalee Holloway.

For over a year Caps was able to deceive many on the SM Natalee Holloway forum.  However ... on March 17, 2009 ... it was a Natalee Holloway researcher who exposed what all had overlooked.  Capslockwizard and Anonimo were one.  Many of Caps following broke rank when the deception was reveal but ... others did not.  Why?

++++++++

SM FRONT PAGE COMMENTS: CAPSLOCKWIZARD AKA ANONIMO

The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio - Thursday, December 20, 2007 - Guests Include Dr. Sharon Morris May, John Goodwin and George “Jug” Twitty
Posted December 20, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/20/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-dr-sharon-morris-may-john-goodwin-jossy-mansur-and-george-jug-twitty/

Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary - Friday, December 21, 2007 - Dana Reflects On His Interview With Natalee Holloway’s Stepfather, George “Jug” Twitty
Posted December 21, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/21/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-friday-december-21-2007-dana-reflects-on-his-interview-with-natalee-holloways-stepfather-george-jug-twitty

26.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:41 pm
27.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:45 pm
29.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:51 pm
31.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:56 pm
39.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:33 am
41.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am
43.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 2:27 am
44.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 2:30 am
48.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 4:19 am

71.Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm
73.Capslockwizard on December 24th, 2007 2:38 am
75.Capslockwizard on December 24th, 2007 3:03 am
76.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:22 am
77.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:31 am
78.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:52 am

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating

No Matter Where They Reside, Defense Attorney Act Lower than Pond Scum … Care to Discuss the Times of the Chats?
Posted December 24, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/24/no-matter-where-they-reside-defense-attorney-act-lower-than-pond-scum-care-to-discuss-the-times-of-the-chats/

Persistence Continues Search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba Waters
Posted December 27, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/27/persistence-continues-search-for-natalee-holloway-in-aruba-waters/

Weapons Crack down at Carlos N’ Charlies … This is a Tourist Destination?
Posted December 31, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/31/weapons-crack-down-at-carlos-n-charlies-this-is-a-tourist-destination/

Suspect Joran Van der Sloot Regrets No Trial in Natalee Holloway Case
Posted January 2, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/01/02/suspect-joran-van-der-sloot-regrets-no-trial-in-natalee-holloway-case/

Beth Holloway on the Oprah Winfrey Show discussing Missing Daughter Natalee Holloway
Posted January 16, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/01/16/beth-holloway-on-the-oprah-winfrey-show-discussing-missing-daughter-natalee-holloway/

++++++++

Lifesong
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09am -
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2009, 04:43:28 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4697.msg724242#msg724242

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2010, 09:06:58 PM »

When the witness does emerge at some point ... coincidently this he happens to reside at the same address as Rudolph Vrolijk aka CapsLockWizard.

+++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 -
« Reply #700 on: May 17, 2010, 01:40:55 AM »

Geerman Gerardo

Siribana 6
585-3063
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

Webb Lorenzo D       
Shiribana 6
588-99xx
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

CAPS
Address: Shiribana 6, Aruba
Phone: 297-746-7xxx

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.msg1134683#msg1134683

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 -
« Reply #539 on: February 16, 2010, 07:51:52 PM »

Lie detector test   - Jenny Geerman
http://stephww.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/lie-detector.pdf

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7018.msg1076042#msg1076042

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2010, 10:00:18 AM »

THE WITNESS

1.  Is Siribana 6 and Shiribana 6 the same address?
2.  Is Gerardo Geerman and Jenny Geerman the same person?

+++++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2010, 10:03:56 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2010, 04:53:36 PM »

I believe that Anonimo aka CapsLockWizard backers should very carefully analyze the  relationship.  It is obvious by his own words that Caps is a participant in the Aruban  misinformation campaign that was established early on to despicably shift the focus of the investigation from Paulus and Joran.  Maybe ... just maybe Caps backers would then concede that were deceived by a troll.

Anonimo and CapsLockWizard were exposed as one in March 2009.  I cannot comprehend how prodigal Monkeys can continue to support Caps while claiming to empathize with the mother of Natalee Holloway.

+++++++++

Comments

Ladies and Gentlemen;

<snipped>

But first ask your self this question ? why is Beth and Jug no longer together. I, too, have asked that question. I think Jug butted out when Beth went running all over the country promoting this International Safe Travels thing. She lost a lot of her support here.

<snipped>

IS IT THAT THIS IS ALL A FABRICATION FOR AN INSURANCE CLAIM AFTER 5 OR 10 YEARS?  Where the players are all connected and waiting for time to tick away to 2010.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2010, 11:51:00 AM »

1.  Are addresses Siribana 6 and Shiribana 6 the same location?
2.  Is there a relationship/connection between Gerardo Geerman and Jenny Emanual Geerman, the witness?
3.  When does the Caps/Witness connection take place.  In Caps letter to Dave Holloway on January 30, 2008 the witness was not an issue in regards to the pond distraction.  He claims Shango was the source.

++++++++

CAPSLOCKWIZARD REVEALED

Kermit
« Reply #736 on: May 17, 2010, 04:14:27 PM »

To: daveholloway@xxxxxx
Subject: RE: Nathalee possible buried place
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:18:15 -0500

<snipped>

Hi Dave,

To get Natalee Body you have to come to Aruba and arrange for some large Pumps that can drain a small pond. It has an odd shape.

I have decipher the Shango Riddle and the outcome of the Riddle points out the cover-up and also where the body was deposit in Aruba.

<snipped>

About Me:
Name: Rudolf H. Vrolijk
Email: Vrolijkr@hotmail.com
Email: capslockwizard@hotmail.com
Phone: 297-746-7000

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.720

Kermit
« Reply #700 on: May 17, 2010, 01:40:55 AM »

Geerman Gerardo       
Siribana 6
585-3063
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

Webb Lorenzo D       
Shiribana 6
588-99xx
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

CAPS
Phone: 297-746-7xxx

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.msg1134683#msg1134683

THE WITNESS

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 -
« Reply #539 on: February 16, 2010, 07:51:52 PM »

Lie detector test   - Jenny Geerman

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7018.msg1076042#msg1076042

REPORT OF POLYGRAPH EXAMINATION

EXAMINEE:  Jenny Emanual German

Experpt:

Mr. Geerman appears alert, on-time and properly orientated for his examination.  He resides at Palm Beach #166-B, Noord, Aruba.

Texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10
« Reply #1802 on: April 13, 2010, 01:49:35 PM »

That was my thought too jen.  But now I'm wondering if Siribana and Shiribana aren't two different locations.  Not sure if the addresses indicate towns or streets.  I'm not a map person AT ALL...but one map I've found says 2.6km between the two and I think the map locations are towns or communities.

http://nona.net/features/map/placedetail.1678890/Siribana/
http://nona.net/features/map/placedetail.1678886/Shiribana/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7221.msg1110444;topicseen#msg1110444

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2010, 06:44:58 PM »

CAPSLOCKWIZARD REVEALED

Kermit
« Reply #736 on: May 17, 2010, 04:14:27 PM »

To: daveholloway@xxxxxx
Subject: RE: Nathalee possible buried place
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:18:15 -0500

Hi Dave,

<snipped>

About Me:
Name: Rudolf H. Vrolijk
Email: ((edit - personal email addy))
Email: capslockwizard@hotmail.com
Phone:  297-746-7000

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.720

Rudolf H. Vrolijk AKA CapsLockWizard AKA Anonimo

But first ask your self this question ? why is Beth and Jug no longer together. I, too, have asked that question. I think Jug butted out when Beth went running all over the country promoting this International Safe Travels thing. She lost a lot of her support here. ......

IS IT THAT THIS IS ALL A FABRICATION FOR AN INSURANCE CLAIM AFTER 5 OR 10 YEARS?  Where the players are all connected and waiting for time to tick away to 2010.

I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course. From the 3 kids and the father there is defently manipolation of the Law Book. no doubt about that. But from the Famaly and the account of what was going on in Aruba, This women never show a tear for her daughter in Aruba.

Klaasend - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2010, 06:59:24 PM »

http://www.gmdu.net/corp-604364.html

Capricorn

Company Name: Capricorn
Business Owner:
Employees:
Main markets:
Business Type: Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
Product/Service: OTHERS
About Us: This supplier has not provided a Company Introduction yet.

Category: Chemicals - Petrochemical Products
Region: Aruba Capricorn
Link Tool: Aruba Chemicals - Aruba Petrochemical Products
Contact Person: Mr. Rudolf Vrolijk
Zip Code:
Address: Shiribana 6, Oranjestad, Aruba
Telephone: 297-7467000
Fax: 297-588-9902
Google Map: Capricorn Map

Related Company
Capricorn
PORTS UNITED INC.
E.M.A.
West Caribbean Traders LLC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.gmdu.net/corp-464324.html

PORTS UNITED INC.

Company Name: PORTS UNITED INC.
Business Owner:
Employees: 5 - 10 People
Main markets: North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Af
Business Type: Trading Company, Agent
Product/Service: D2 Diesel,REBCO,M-100,LPG,UREA,Jet Fuel,Venezuelan Crude,Pdvsa D2,LNG
About Us: Dear Sirs, (The only FCO you will receive is from one of the below suppliers directly)
The way we operate for supplies out of Russia are as follows:
1. Icpo needs to be send to all 4 major Russian Oil companies that have an actual export license: (in English and Russian) Ojsc Surgutneftegas, OJSC Rosneft, OAO Gazprom, and OAO Lukoil.
2. Besides the ICPO, we will need a BCL / BRL from buyer's bank made to each of the above mentioned suppliers with Soft Probe Authorization. (unless you want to work with one specific supplier only)
3. With ICPO, BCL, Company Profile, and passport scan, we will register the buyer at all 4 major Russian Oil companies above.
For the above services we will not charge, we guide and introduce you into the Russian Oil Market and get you the best possible deals for REBCO, D2, MazutM100, Jet Fuel, LPG, UREA and other petroleum products.
Price indications are always PLATTS based less a realistic discount. No fantasy low prices or fixed pricing ( except on M100) All above documentation needs to be in English and Russian. The Russians will not accept a LOI or Soft LOI (unless you are well known global company) ; the buyer must send an ICPO. This ICPO is allowed to be flexible to give buyer space at the TTM to negotiate the best discount and terms. If the above procedures are done as indicated and due diligence on the buying company and the BCL is confirmed, we can be at a contract in a matter of days. The TTM is set between Buyer and Russian Producer directly in Moscow. POP and 2% PB are issued to buyer as per standard procedures.
And from PDVSA my partner is a registered and authorized trader for PDVSA for over 30 years. So if there is serious interest and buyers are reliable and can afford to purchase the products and follow the procedures as indicated, we can move forward smoothly.
From PDVSA the discounts are much larger, but no POP or PB is issued, and quantities are limited for D2 to a max. Of 80, 000 MT every 45 days FOB Venezuela, and Platts destination price ONLY. For Crude out of PDVSA, you need to register according to standard procedures and prices are WTI based FOB Only 500K to 1m bbl available for Crude.
ONLY CONTACT IF ABLE TO FOLLOW ABOVE PROCEDURES.
Thank you.
Petrochemical Products, Buy now on Sale at Amazon.com
Region: Aruba PORTS UNITED INC.
Tags: russian oil companies - oao gazprom - dear sirs
Contact Person: Mr. R.R. Lacle
Zip Code: 00000
Address: P. O. Box 10, Oranjestad, Ayo / Paradera, Aruba
Telephone: 297-593-1001
Fax: 297-583-9997
Google Map: PORTS UNITED INC. Map

Related Company
Capricorn
PORTS UNITED INC.
E.M.A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.gmdu.net/corp-263588.html

Company Name: West Caribbean Traders LLC
Business Owner:
Employees: Less than 5 People
Main markets:
Business Type: Trading Company
Product/Service: JP54,D2,Sugar Icumsa 45,Molasses I 5000,Bagged cement
Region: Aruba West Caribbean Traders LLC
Contact Person: Mr. Carlos Odor
Zip Code: n/a
Address: Savaneta 309,, Savaneta, n / a, Aruba
Telephone: 297-584-7113
Fax: 297-584-7113
Google Map: West Caribbean Traders LLC Map

Related Company
Capricorn
PORTS UNITED INC.
E.M.A.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.gmdu.net/corp-415192.html

E.M.A.

Company Name: E.M.A.
Business Owner:
Employees:
Main markets:
Business Type: Other
Product/Service: D2
Region: Aruba E.M.A.
Contact Person: Mr. FERNANDO BOTTIA
Zip Code: AUA00000
Address: P. O BOX 5278, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA, Aruba
Telephone: 297-7-304420
Fax: 297
Google Map: E.M.A. Map

Related Company
Capricorn
PORTS UNITED INC.
E.M.A.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.