April 27, 2024, 07:00:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Call out to Rob as well as all members  (Read 6743 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« on: March 19, 2009, 06:39:24 PM »

OK THIS MAY GET COMPLICATED . I have always been a supporter of Rob. I have never met him other than on Scared Monkeys. I have admired his dedication to the plight of Natalee as well as all crime victims.

A long time ago out of the blue Rob sent me an instant message. I will not be able to quote him exactly but you will get the drift. He asked me if I could keep a secret and I said sure.He then told me that Steve Croes was going to be arrested soon. He said he had no other details but  would I please not reveal it ahead of time . I said I would not.

I actually felt privileged that he had shared this with me. As far as I remember I do not think Steve was ever arrested again after this conversation. I never told anyone here or anywhere else about this conversation. From what I can remember I have never made a post anywhere about Steve Croes . I could be wrong on that part though because I may have at one time made a comment when a new picture of Steve has shown up about his weight gain.

Ok the other night while I was signed into the Natalee thread I was being questioned about Caps as well as other things and Rob did a drive by post.The post can be found here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4697.300

and it says.
Quote from: Rob on March 17, 2009, 08:50:26 PM
ok, I'm saying it and I'm gone for the night - so call it a drive by. Call is what ya will.

Sam, yanno all the WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back when I told ya that Steve Croes was about to be arrested again? and you told me that you would keep that "secret"? member that?

I did that cause Mrs Red herself didn't even trust ya. She ASKED ME to do it. And Steve was not about to be arrested, but you went with it anyway.

nuff said."

I mistakenly believed he was defending me but evidently I was reading it wrong and he was accusing me of betraying his confidence. Now I am wondering why he would do that.  I have never revealed anything told to me in confidence by anyone  if they asked me not to mention it and would not unless it was something illegal. So now I am asking our members if they ever saw a post from me that said Steve was going to be arrested again or anything simular. Or Maybe it would be something Janet would have saved if it was true.

I also have never said I know something but I can't tell right now.

SO Rob or anyone else prove it to me. Please.

This is very disturbing to me to be accused unjustly after I have defended you so many times. At different times when you were not posting here and Mrs Red was here so much with us she was very annoyed with you and did not want us linking to your site. I tried to explain to her that all of us read everywhere we can to help find info. Another time and I am not sure on this but it may have been when Cubbee's friends daughter was missing and you were helping her so much but Louise made a rude post to you which you ignored but I did not. I made a very rude post to Louise and Klaas reminded me I was not a moderator and removed my post . I think Klaas removed Louise post back to me but not sure now. So now I just want to know why you have unjustly accused me.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 10:26:06 PM »

Sam ... to access all posts on the SM site that you refer to Steve Croes ...

Janet

++++++

1.  Access the SM Search Engine.

2.  Search For:  "steve croes"

3.  By User: Sam

4.  Options:  Show Results as Messager.

5.  Search Order: Most Recent Topics First or

Search Order: Oldest Topic First

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 12:27:47 AM »

Thank you Janet I am going to try that now.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 01:06:43 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2

OK I admit it I lied I have made more than i post about Steve Croes. Or I have replied to post where Steve is mentioned. The first in July of 2007 and the next in February 2008. I hope the link works because it is much easier to understand than my copy and paste. Rob you still owe me an apology. I will be waiting for it.

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Lively Case Discussion #651 7/4 - 7/6/2007
on: July 06, 2007, 06:42:27 PM
Started by klaasend, Message by Sam
Relevance: 20.1%
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
What is Spock saying?  That Joran left Natalee on the beach with Deepak and Steve?  I am confused.

Of course I am not Spock but I think he is basically saying there is more to Steve Croes involvement than a fake alibi.
 ReplyReply Reply with quoteReply with quote
 Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #724 2/5
on: February 06, 2008, 05:21:02 PM
Started by San, Message by Sam
Relevance: 20%
Quote from: bleachedblack on February 06, 2008, 05:13:32 PM
Epiphany

I imagine it would have been totally possible that when questioned about the events of the night Natalee went missing, just as joran gave Peter the name Daury, that he in all likelyhood could have given ALE the name Steve Croes. This intern lead to the arrest of SC
and subsequent release some days later with no explanation and no follow-up as far as we know. Joran was covering for the person he would "give his life for" and has "known all his life" - LVR.

It's Ok to say it BB. Lorenzo Van Rijn.
 Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #730 2/13 -
on: February 13, 2008, 12:29:47 PM
Quote from: 2NJSons_Mom on February 13, 2008, 12:10:23 PM
MumInOhio, you asked about RU & posters on 6/11/05....I don't think RU existed until later....maybe the fall of '05 or thereafter.  I could be mistaken, though.   Most were castaways from CTV, iirc.

BB, I think the guy on the far right in that photo is SC's sidekick...name escapes me....Jeremy?.....it's not Steve, though.

The original refugees came about soon after the very first crash of Scared Monkeys. At least that is when I found it.I joined soon after. It was not Refugees unleashed then though and yes it came about because of Court tv not allowing some of their post. I had no idea what I was getting into when I joined. Once I seen some of the post I said maybe I was in the wrong place but Victims cry suggested I stay. I probably made a total of 15 post at the maximum. When they decided to go to Refugees Unleashed I was not one of the ones invited to rejoin. I would have only argued with them though. LOL I do admire the very few there who manage to keep trying to find Justice For Natalee.

I do believe the person on the right is Steve Croes. I think the one who goes by the name of Jerry or Cheramy Strawberry Croes is the one wearing glasses.

I will defer to Klaas opinion though. She is the expert on all these pictures. JMHO
 Natalee Holloway / Shango/Simian and other Codetalkers / Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #4
on: July 16, 2008, 08:18:31 PM
Quote from: Poochy on July 15, 2008, 06:02:10 PM
VMS,  was DJ Diablo hired to 'spin' at a parivate party that night?  Did he also bring his rented xenon LED lights? I'd love to see Cool Pro Entertainment's May 2005 bookings!

Merian 7/14/05 3:18 pm
What is wrong? The brothers had to be separated. The Babylonians have layed it thick and hard, but couldn’t get what they asked for. Tricked out cars and pc’s. One decided to stay home and the other went to help. The Babylonians knew he was a bifrons. He bleeped on the screen all the way to Bill’s lodgings.

Merian Ernest 7/13/05 4:56pm
Swinging from a building ain’t easy. Merian has many Babylonian friends. Primates are not indigenous to the land, but make no mistake still a cousin to the great Cacique macuarima.  Look tomorrow for the Palace will rumble. Eyes burning in the xenon. Rotten packages from The Hague will make or break the losers. The palace servants have to choose sides now to avoid embarrassment.

The SM Post below was by Klaasend in October 07
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2229.msg290597#msg290597

Cool Pro DJ's Aruba:

http://www.coolaruba.com/content/category/3/5/11/

The company started out as The Cool PRO DJS. A professional DEEJAY service featuring the best dj's on the island. Today we have expanded into COOL PRO ENTERTAINMENT. Not only when you're looking for a professional D.J but also for all your sound, lights and other event needs we are your reliable partner. We service private parties, public parties and corporate events. We have qualified technicians on board as well as experienced entertainers. Now it is also possible to have one of the best DJ's perform at your private parties. The dj team has performed in many countries for example : Aruba, Curacao, Venezuela, U.S.A, Antigua and The Netherlands. When hiring Cool Pro Dj's, you have the option in just hiring the dj's with or without a complete sound and lightning package. For special requests you can contact the bookings department for enquieries.

Now Cool Pro Entertainment has 6 extraordinary lights to impresse everyone at your party or event. These are called LED Lights and can set to display only one color or to display multiple colors. Use them behind your dj/band, color up a complete wall, light effect for the dancefloor, at a product presentation and many other functions.

For more information e-mail
localmotion@hotmail.com or markbenson@coolaruba.com

or call @ 732-6275 / 593-0144

These are our Dj's & Mc's

DJ DIABLO (Steve Croes)
DJ VIRUS
DJ 101
DJ YEIMY
DJ EDSON
DJ DWATJE
DJ MARK V
DJ MARK BENSON
DJ KRISH
DJ BIGRIG (myspace.com/djbigrig989)

I know this is crazy but saw it today and it made me think of the lights and Shango and the rave. I think this stuff will make you crazy. For some reason I remember a quote that Natalee was the party. Another thing I thought of was the SB Festival. And the dj's song was not on the bill.

Ravers Blinded By Laser Light Show Outside Moscow

by Will Safer, posted Jul 15th 2008 at 1:58PM

Attendees at a July 5 music festival outside Moscow received more than a dose of sound as more than 30 people suffered injuries to their eyes from a laser show.

The festival (really a rave) was an outdoor event with DJ music and a laser light show. Due to poor weather, a canopy was erected over the dance floor, and the laser show, which should have pointed the lights up into the sky, instead was directed horizontally across the dance area and into the ravers' eyes. A recipe for disaster?

About 20 people are in treatment now due to significant loss of sight. And the treatment, according to a spokeswoman from Moscow Ophthalmological Hospital 'involves a lot of needles.' (Yikes.)

But just how does a laser damage eyesight? Can one of those pocket laser pointers really ruin your retina? Apparently, pocket lasers are set to only one-tenth the damage threshold, but can cause temporary 'flash blindness.' More powerful lasers (Class 4 and above) can cause damage, sometimes without a person even realizing it at the time. It is unclear what types of lasers were in use at the rave, but we wouldn't be surprised if they were just a bit more powerful than average normal pen-mounted laser.

Ravers at the event reportedly tried to capture video on their cell phones, but even that didn't work when the laser light overwhelmed the phones' cameras. No word on if the eyesight damage is permanent or how long it will last. [Source: CNN]
Click Here for the World's Most Evil Gadgets

http://www.switched.com/2008/07/15/ravers-blinded-by-laser-light-show-outside-moscow/?icid=100214839x1205881219x1200272993
 Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru
on: November 05, 2008, 11:57:14 AM
Started by Nut44x4, Message by Sam
Relevance: 21.8%
Along with John Charles Croes there is Charles Croes and then Steve Croes the disc jockey.

Thanks IdStlouis for the info from Jug. I hope they do an English translation like they did before.
Sam
 Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09am -
on: March 18, 2009, 11:02:06 AM
Started by 2NJSons_Mom, Message by Sam
Relevance: 44.7%
Quote from: Sam on March 17, 2009, 09:26:19 PM
Quote from: Keepthefaith on March 17, 2009, 09:19:56 PM
Quote from: Anna on March 17, 2009, 09:18:22 PM
Quote from: Sam on March 17, 2009, 09:08:13 PM
Quote from: Kermit on March 17, 2009, 08:57:55 PM
ok, I'm saying it and I'm gone for the night - so call it a drive by. Call is what ya will.

Sam, yanno all the WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back when I told ya that Steve Croes was about to be arrested again? and you told me that you would keep that "secret"? member that?

I did that cause Mrs Red herself didn't even trust ya. She ASKED ME to do it. And Steve was not about to be arrested, but you went with it anyway.
nuff said.

What Rob was saying was I never disclosed his confidence.
 I imagine the only reason Mrs Red asked about me  was because I was a member of the original Refugees at that time. I have never once ever made a negative post about Natalee or any in Natalee's family.

No, he is saying that you DID disclose his confidence as you ran with it.

It's very basic!

Anna you have been here for a very long time just as Rob has. I have never ever made a post anywhere, at any time about Steve Croes. Everyone is always asking others for proof so now I am asking for your proof or Robs either one will do.

Rob I seen you made another drive by post here but you must not have read back. Again just what exactly were you saying? I had never ever at anytime told anyone about your personal message  and I also have never made a post about Steve Croes.

I defended you all the damn time. when you were on time out or whatever Mrs Red did not like it if we made a reference to something you posted at your blog.

When you were helping Cubbee , Louise posted something belittling you and I made a rude post to Louise about it and Klaas removed my post and reminded me I was not a moderator.

SO NOW I Want YOU TO PROVE IF THAT indeed what you were saying. If It was not what you were saying could you clarify it for the other posters.

Sam
 The Monkey Lounge / The Monkey Lounge / Call out to Rob as well as all members
on: Today at 05:39:24 PM
Started by Sam, Message by Sam
Relevance: 45.1%
OK THIS MAY GET COMPLICATED . I have always been a supporter of Rob. I have never met him other than on Scared Monkeys. I have admired his dedication to the plight of Natalee as well as all crime victims.

A long time ago out of the blue Rob sent me an instant message. I will not be able to quote him exactly but you will get the drift. He asked me if I could keep a secret and I said sure.He then told me that Steve Croes was going to be arrested soon. He said he had no other details but  would I please not reveal it ahead of time . I said I would not.

I actually felt privileged that he had shared this with me. As far as I remember I do not think Steve was ever arrested again after this conversation. I never told anyone here or anywhere else about this conversation. From what I can remember I have never made a post anywhere about Steve Croes . I could be wrong on that part though because I may have at one time made a comment when a new picture of Steve has shown up about his weight gain.

Ok the other night while I was signed into the Natalee thread I was being questioned about Caps as well as other things and Rob did a drive by post.The post can be found here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4697.300

and it says.

nuff said."

I mistakenly believed he was defending me but evidently I was reading it wrong and he was accusing me of betraying his confidence. Now I am wondering why he would do that.  I have never revealed anything told to me in confidence by anyone  if they asked me not to mention it and would not unless it was something illegal. So now I am asking our members if they ever saw a post from me that said Steve was going to be arrested again or anything simular. Or Maybe it would be something Janet would have saved if it was true.

I also have never said I know something but I can't tell right now.

SO Rob or anyone else prove it to me. Please.

This is very disturbing to me to be accused unjustly after I have defended you so many times. At different times when you were not posting here and Mrs Red was here so much with us she was very annoyed with you and did not want us linking to your site. I tried to explain to her that all of us read everywhere we can to help find info. Another time and I am not sure on this but it may have been when Cubbee's friends daughter was missing and you were helping her so much but Louise made a rude post to you which you ignored but I did not. I made a very rude post to Louise and Klaas reminded me I was not a moderator and removed my post . I think Klaas removed Louise post back to me but not sure now. So now I just want to know why you have unjustly accused me.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 12:44:12 PM »

bump

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 12:44:57 PM »

Bump again

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 05:36:08 PM »

ROB,

I have waited for my apology long enough. You know darn good and well I did not reveal your confidence .

Please  take the dang time to read this and respond.

Sam

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 06:53:50 PM »

Thank You Blue Moon,

so now I can just say my prayers for Natalee and her family.

Nothing is stopping you from saying your prayers for Natalee and her family.  I have seen your posts calling out to Rob and other monkeys posted this and other missing persons threads.  It appears to me this is between you and Rob, and you should take it to musings and stop making it an issue in missing person's threads.  JMOO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 07:03:00 PM »

Sam - I am not playing your games. Take it up with the Misses. Ask her why.

And YOU seriously don't think I get emails?

Personally I don't care that anyone thought SGC was getting arrested or not. I really don't. I guess you'll need to ask who wanted to know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 07:04:39 PM »

Rob and Sam ~  Please take it someplace else.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 07:06:17 PM »

Thank You Blue Moon,

Nothing is stopping you from saying your prayers for Natalee and her family.  I have seen your posts calling out to Rob and other monkeys posted this and other missing persons threads.  It appears to me this is between you and Rob, and you should take it to musings and stop making it an issue in missing person's threads.  JMOO

Thanks Muffy, thats what I was trying to say.  I was ready Haleigh's thread when it showed up yet again.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 07:07:44 PM »

Thank You Blue Moon,

Thanks Muffy, thats what I was trying to say.  I was ready Haleigh's thread when it showed up yet again.

It needs to stop now.  It isn't appropriate.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 07:08:15 PM »

Muffybee - my favorite Bee - please move that post to the appropriate thread and delete it from this thread iffin' ya don't mind. I am not responding to that request beyond that.

Thank you kindly. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 07:09:11 PM »

Muffybee - my favorite Bee - please move that post to the appropriate thread and delete it from this thread iffin' ya don't mind. I am not responding to that request beyond that.

Thank you kindly. 

Thank you.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 07:33:16 PM »

Thank You Blue Moon,

Muffee, there is a reason I have posted it in these threads.  I do not think Rob visits Musings or the lounge on his own.

The other reason was Rob made the accusation to me in Natalee's thread. This caused others to believe Rob.O have never betrayed anyones trust. I think if you were accused unjustly you would understand. I also know he visits Caylee and Haleigh thread as well. All I am asking is to prove I made a post like that If he searches he should come up with the same thing I did.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 07:37:46 PM »

Thank You Blue Moon,

Muffee, there is a reason I have posted it in these threads.  I do not think Rob visits Musings or the lounge on his own.

The other reason was Rob made the accusation to me in Natalee's thread. This caused others to believe Rob.O have never betrayed anyones trust. I think if you were accused unjustly you would understand. I also know he visits Caylee and Haleigh thread as well. All I am asking is to prove I made a post like that If he searches he should come up with the same thing I did.

Sam ~  I have asked that this stop now.  I am sorry if you feel wronged.  But you aren't making it right posting your personal things in missing persons threads, including the Haleigh thread.  Rob has seen your request and he says he won't comment further here.  So there absolutely NO reason to continue to post about it in this thread or any other missing persons threads.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.