May 29, 2024, 06:48:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #117 3/22/09 - 3/25/09  (Read 273014 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »

Cindy was going on about not eating and sleeping also, and at the memorial the first thing out of that big mouth was something about her having a cold, I thought so what, this isn't about you and your cold. And frankly she sang pretty darn good for someone with a cold, for gosh sake I thought she was going to break into a dance. 
Like mother like daughter.  It's all about me me me me me me me!  The whole lot of them make me sick!  Have I said that before?   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2009, 07:29:11 PM »

Do they happen to have those street camera around Casey's neighbor hood like the ones that take pictures of you running a red light and stuff or did any of the neighbors happen to have cameras out side there houses.
Does anyone know when or what day she placed Caylee's body in the woods.
 I know she had to have driven with her precious lil baby's body for at least a week or so first before dumping the body.
 I think she must have dumped it the day she sent the text that a animal was plastered to her car.
I also wonder what made her decide to dump her car since she was already claiming that a dead animal was stuck too it. why dump it why not just bring it home and wash it??
Haydensguardian......there were 2 dead squirrels that climbed inside Casey's car and died. ROLF
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2009, 07:29:47 PM »

The whole lot of them meaning Casey, Cindy, George and Lee!  Just had to clarify, because I love Shirley!  I never had grandparents ... I'm thinking of adopting her! 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2009, 07:31:03 PM »

Cindy was going on about not eating and sleeping also, and at the memorial the first thing out of that big mouth was something about her having a cold, I thought so what, this isn't about you and your cold. And frankly she sang pretty darn good for someone with a cold, for gosh sake I thought she was going to break into a dance. 
Like mother like daughter.  It's all about me me me me me me me!  The whole lot of them make me sick!  Have I said that before?   

Speaking of colds,     nothing can top ole georgie showing mommy dearest his snotty tissue at the hearing. EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW    but so very anthony!!!!!!!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2009, 07:33:36 PM »

When you watch her in court, it almost looks like she is trying NOT to have one.  The way she constantly rubs her hands, and pulls at her clothing, etc.   I fidget when I'm trying to avoid one.   They feel like you're going to die - hard to act "cool" in the middle of them.   For me, I would want to run out of the court room!   

A1 - I got rear ended 3 years ago - and now I occasionally feel them coming on, when I'm driving in heavy traffic.   I think it is due to that day.  But, I've learn how to talk myself out of having one.
I didnt think about Caseys actions, but you are right!!!  I have left my grocery cart in the middle of the store.

Been there - done that!     Its a horrible feeling.

You can try to say whatever you wish, attempt to conceal many things but the body never lies & the eyes are the window to the soul.

PS if you want to watch a great show that is based largely on facial & body gestures, catch Lie To Me on Fox.    Yes, its just a drama show based loosely on factual information but it gives you an idea on what those experts do.   When I assisted a forensic psychiatrist for almost nine years we dealt with people that malinger (lie/fabricate) as well as symptom exaggeration the doc said I was a natural at picking up on these gestures/behaviors as well as being pretty good at "sizing up" the general personality & habits of a person relatively quick, his office ranged in cases from false claims of injuries to murder cases with everything you can imagine in between, it was a fascinating experience & I learned so much from it, my 2nd car accident put me out of work but I loved that job!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2009, 07:33:50 PM »

Speaking of colds,     nothing can top ole georgie showing mommy dearest his snotty tissue at the hearing. EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW    but so very anthony!!!!!!!!!
That was beyond words, sort of reminded me of a toddler showing mommy what's in the potty chair, unbelievable 
jadedjamie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2009, 07:34:59 PM »

Hello,
I am new here, so please forgive mistakes! did anyone read the interview in docs about one on kc's friends seeing her running{jogging}
near the crime scene on the day  that little Caylee was prob dumped in the woods?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2009, 07:35:40 PM »

Hi mizjay!  Yes, that was disgusting!  I had to watch that hearing again just to see if I saw what I thought I saw!  I still wonder what the heck she was doing ... reading George's snot like some people read tea leaves??!  I hope she saw the whole family's future in jail together!   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2009, 07:38:34 PM »

Welcome to the cage jadedjam!  I did read that ... and had heard that story somewhere before.  My first thought was ... if it was indeed her ... she had dumped the body previously and went to check to see if it was visible from the road ...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2009, 07:38:51 PM »

just to add here about Cindy...does anyone recall in the very beginning of all this when Cindy was a guest on Greta's show? Greta started asking questions and Cindy says something like, if you want me to collapse right here just keep asking me questions...something like that....exhaustion etc....Greta was almost speechless...I had a WTF moment because I know that if my grand daughter was missing, the last thing that I would do is worry about myself and how I felt....right then and there I could not stand that woman and I questioned her motives and selfishness from then on as well...for anyone who saw that interview, you will know exactly which show I am talking about...Capps can probably word this much better....I am going from memory only...

Let's not forget that demented rehearsed microphone in hand "goodbye Caylee Marie" at the end...unfrigginbelievable!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2009, 07:40:25 PM »

That was beyond words, sort of reminded me of a toddler showing mommy what's in the potty chair, unbelievable 

LOL  they can spout at the top of their lungs about how the bad wolf media portrays them wrongly but they are they kookiest bunch of dysfunctional lunatics ever seen.  They are their own worst enemy. Wackadoodles , every one of them
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2009, 07:40:41 PM »

Hello,
I am new here, so please forgive mistakes! did anyone read the interview in docs about one on kc's friends seeing her running{jogging}
near the crime scene on the day  that little Caylee was prob dumped in the woods?

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys, jadedjam

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2009, 07:41:02 PM »

Hello,
Yes I do and WELCOME JADEDJAM 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2009, 07:43:05 PM »

OK Im on my way out for a bit to eat din & catch some TV...tonight crawfish etoufee   YUM!

O and welcome new monkeys!   Cyas on the late side

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2009, 07:44:49 PM »

Hi mizjay!  Yes, that was disgusting!  I had to watch that hearing again just to see if I saw what I thought I saw!  I still wonder what the heck she was doing ... reading George's snot like some people read tea leaves??!  I hope she saw the whole family's future in jail together!   

if only she was getting that outta his mucusmojo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   sheesh, she was probably envisioning them sitting at the Ritz, cocktails in hand.    Patooie on them, may I agree with you , disgusting!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2009, 07:47:03 PM »

Okay this whole staying on topic thing is killing me ... or maybe it's my sore throat and earache ...    I'm taking the new Grisham novel to a really hot bubble bath! 

See you monkeys sometime this week!  Pray for docs ... or Casey to confess ... or George & Cindy & Lee to be arrested ... or lightning to hit all four of them at once ... 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2009, 07:53:06 PM »

Welcome Jadedjam.... Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Nemo Nemo Nemo

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: March 22, 2009, 07:56:54 PM »

I got booted ... thought I'd broken the cage ... but I see that my last post posted so it's all good!  Whew!

A1 ... I about had a heart attack seeing all those fish!  I thought Joy was here!   

Night all!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2009, 07:57:44 PM »

Okay this whole staying on topic thing is killing me ... or maybe it's my sore throat and earache ...    I'm taking the new Grisham novel to a really hot bubble bath! 

See you monkeys sometime this week!  Pray for docs ... or Casey to confess ... or George & Cindy & Lee to be arrested ... or lightning to hit all four of them at once ... 

Feel better newfie and dredge up all the anthonyantics and it's guarateed to make you smile............or maybe  it will help to drown out your sore throat pain with top drawer tequilla, whichever hope you get well soon.

Back on topic, Kc is going down.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2009, 08:03:34 PM »

just to add here about Cindy...does anyone recall in the very beginning of all this when Cindy was a guest on Greta's show? Greta started asking questions and Cindy says something like, if you want me to collapse right here just keep asking me questions...something like that....exhaustion etc....Greta was almost speechless...I had a WTF moment because I know that if my grand daughter was missing, the last thing that I would do is worry about myself and how I felt....right then and there I could not stand that woman and I questioned her motives and selfishness from then on as well...for anyone who saw that interview, you will know exactly which show I am talking about...Capps can probably word this much better....I am going from memory only...

Let's not forget that demented rehearsed microphone in hand "goodbye Caylee Marie" at the end...unfrigginbelievable!

Ha!  I remember that too....like she was wrapping up her concert tour. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.