May 29, 2024, 04:48:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #117 3/22/09 - 3/25/09  (Read 273056 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: March 25, 2009, 12:17:03 PM »

Looked to me that GA mouthed, I love you when he was looking towards the side room they entered.   Wasn't that Joy that was going back and forth to Conway, she was sitting on opposite side with the bald guy.

I know this sounds awful - but sometimes I wish they would get their F'ing murdering daughter back in their home - so that she can finish them off!    They are so hell bent on defending KC and could care less about justice for Caylee.   To hell with all of them!  They make me so mad!
This is what I have to do so I don't go crazy from all the injustice I see. I just have to know that in the end people like the Anthonys will get their just rewards. They can smile and smirk all they want, they have nothing but pathetic lives, their granddaughter is dead by their daughters' hands, their life as they knew it is done. They can set up foundations, and be part of search and rescues for missing people all they want. They can forever live out their lives on blood money, but in the end everything will come out in the wash. I am sitting waiting for the day when the jury comes back, announcing that they have found Casey guilty, and I will take great pleasure from the look on Cindy, George and Lee Anthony's faces.

I agree.  You're right, No Rose.

CBB - So sad that Caylee is paying for the defense.   I hate them, too.     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1601 on: March 25, 2009, 12:17:26 PM »

please, please, please, someone tell me she wont get away with this...
She will never get away with this, even if the jury comes back with an aquittal, she will get hers either way, that is the only thing I am sure of.

Casey's going down.   

The "thinnest" part of this case, IMO, centers around the cause of death and the actual charges ultimately made. If they charge murder in the first degree, then that tells me they have it all.

Casey has partied her last and she'll never walk free again, IMO.   
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1602 on: March 25, 2009, 12:18:34 PM »

I would like to believe that anybody who accepts blood money will have to pay for that dearly, if not in this life their next.
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: March 25, 2009, 12:18:53 PM »

I didn't catch it live, but the pics I've seen on here don't show any smiles from Miss Casey this time, ( the shot of her with the chin stuck out seems to reveal anger ).....and the hair looks to be only 'finger combed' ......did they take away her hairbrush?

Life on the inside getting to her perhaps??

( Anyone put up a link to stills yet?)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: March 25, 2009, 12:20:28 PM »

Well?  HOW do we think that KC's eight attorneys are getting paid?

Was the money stolen from Grampa'a account ever returned?

Grandpa got his money back -  but KC didn't pay him back.   It was either BOA or CA that paid him back.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: March 25, 2009, 12:21:24 PM »

I didn't catch it live, but the pics I've seen on here don't show any smiles from Miss Casey this time, ( the shot of her with the chin stuck out seems to reveal anger ).....and the hair looks to be only 'finger combed' ......did they take away her hairbrush?

Life on the inside getting to her perhaps??

( Anyone put up a link to stills yet?)

Looks like they took away her shampoo, too!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1606 on: March 25, 2009, 12:21:49 PM »

Can you believe that I got kicked out - and my computer was acting up.  Couldn't get back in.   I watched the hearing on tv, though.   Baez is an azz.   He thinks he is hot snit.   He'll get his in the end  (I hope his rear end)!

KC looks like crap.    GA and CA chewing their gum like cows (sorry Flossy).  What class they have - NOT!

How could you?  After all we've been through......................

At least LKB wasn't there today.   

BTW:
If there are no eggs for Easter, it's because Flossy has traumatized the Big Bunny. Just sayin............... Rolling Eyes

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: March 25, 2009, 12:22:54 PM »

I would like to believe that anybody who accepts blood money will have to pay for that dearly, if not in this life their next.

Yes.  they will pay, one way or another.    Everyone has to face the music, eventually.    jmo.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: March 25, 2009, 12:26:16 PM »

Can you believe that I got kicked out - and my computer was acting up.  Couldn't get back in.   I watched the hearing on tv, though.   Baez is an azz.   He thinks he is hot snit.   He'll get his in the end  (I hope his rear end)!

KC looks like crap.    GA and CA chewing their gum like cows (sorry Flossy).  What class they have - NOT!

BTW:
If there are no eggs for Easter, it's because Flossy has traumatized the Big Bunny. Just sayin............... Rolling Eyes

(Sorry Flossy!)   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1609 on: March 25, 2009, 12:29:57 PM »

Oh yes, you and I are on the same page. 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: March 25, 2009, 12:36:11 PM »

She will never get away with this, even if the jury comes back with an aquittal, she will get hers either way, that is the only thing I am sure of.

Unless the prosecution screws up in a big way (and they won't) I don't see her ever seeing the light of day for many years, if ever. There is no BOMBSHELL defense here rather it's the SPAGHETTI defense of, "lets throw everything at the wall and lets see what sticks".
There is nothing anyone can do about their profiteering off a poor murdered child as morally corrupt as it may seem. They are in this for the money and in the court of public opinion it will weigh heavily against their client.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: March 25, 2009, 12:38:24 PM »

To think on the positive side, the State has eliminated this excuse after Casey's conviction on appeal so in the end its a win.  The arrogance that Casey displayed in court, expect more of it & the jury will see what we see.   Baez is going to attempt these swipes at the prosecution continuously & I can almost guarantee you that he is going to overplay his BS to his client's detriment.

Mark Eiglarsh is on HLN right now with the pics in his hand that he was "TOLD" that he would be sued for $250,000 if he gave those pictures to the tabloids....he assumes the defense "absolutely" profit off of them.

Dont frown people, let them think they got a victory here - it will slap them in the face HARD eventually.

I'm still quite ticked off my internet was down this morning but I'm caught up now.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1612 on: March 25, 2009, 12:39:09 PM »

NRCG I snipped your post below:
This is what I have to do so I don't go crazy from all the injustice I see. I just have to know that in the end people like the Anthonys will get their just rewards. They can smile and smirk all they want, they have nothing but pathetic lives, their granddaughter is dead by their daughters' hands, their life as they knew it is done. They can set up foundations, and be part of search and rescues for missing people all they want. They can forever live out their lives on blood money, but in the end everything will come out in the wash. I am sitting waiting for the day when the jury comes back, announcing that they have found Casey guilty, and I will take great pleasure from the look on Cindy, George and Lee Anthony's faces.

This is how I have started to make myself feel better also.  They can lie, cheat, and steal and do whatever they have to do to try and get their daughter off, but it won't go unpunished.  They will ultimately pay because society will make them pay.  They will be hated, despised and rebuffed by many, even their own family.  They will live meaningless, empty lives and will continue to suffer at the hands of their daughter because they refuse to hold her accountable.  I feel no real pity for them, short of the loss of their granddaughter, but even then I say Caylee was blessed not to have turned into one of them.  Had they raised her to adulthood, the chances are good she would have been just like cindy and kc.  I will keep telling myself this, over and over, during the trial while at the same time praying for justice for little Caylee and all the other children in the world who have or will suffer similar fates.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: March 25, 2009, 12:42:05 PM »

To think on the positive side, the State has eliminated this excuse after Casey's conviction on appeal so in the end its a win.  The arrogance that Casey displayed in court, expect more of it & the jury will see what we see.   Baez is going to attempt these swipes at the prosecution continuously & I can almost guarantee you that he is going to overplay his BS to his client's detriment.

Mark Eiglarsh is on HLN right now with the pics in his hand that he was "TOLD" that he would be sued for $250,000 if he gave those pictures to the tabloids....he assumes the defense "absolutely" profit off of them.

Dont frown people, let them think they got a victory here - it will slap them in the face HARD eventually.

I'm still quite ticked off my internet was down this morning but I'm caught up now.

My thoughts exactly..........

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1614 on: March 25, 2009, 12:42:19 PM »

BTW:
If there are no eggs for Easter, it's because Flossy has traumatized the Big Bunny. Just sayin...............
Rolling Eyes

(Sorry Flossy!)   

CBB!  I said I was sorry!  I had no idea what a weak stomach that wimpy Easter Bunny has!  With all that bragging about the upcoming smackdown between he and the Toof Fairy in Vegas next month, I just assumed he could take it! 

It does look like Sassy's getting some new eggs ready for everyone, though.  She's so great.....(and you're fully forgiven for the gum comment, Sassypants!)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: March 25, 2009, 12:43:42 PM »

Unless the prosecution screws up in a big way (and they won't) I don't see her ever seeing the light of day for many years, if ever. There is no BOMBSHELL defense here rather it's the SPAGHETTI defense of, "lets throw everything at the wall and lets see what sticks".
There is nothing anyone can do about their profiteering off a poor murdered child as morally corrupt as it may seem. They are in this for the money and in the court of public opinion it will weigh heavily against their client.
I agree Miki, sometimes moral and legal are unfotunately two different things. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1616 on: March 25, 2009, 12:46:26 PM »

ok, does anyone else think the defense sold those party pics to Radar?

I do.

I remember you, Caylee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: March 25, 2009, 12:48:15 PM »

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/MARCH%2025%20HEARING/

Screenshots from today's hearing

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: March 25, 2009, 12:49:26 PM »

BTW:
If there are no eggs for Easter, it's because Flossy has traumatized the Big Bunny. Just sayin...............
Rolling Eyes

(Sorry Flossy!)   

CBB!  I said I was sorry!  I had no idea what a weak stomach that wimpy Easter Bunny has!  With all that bragging about the upcoming smackdown between he and the Toof Fairy in Vegas next month, I just assumed he could take it! 

It does look like Sassy's getting some new eggs ready for everyone, though.  She's so great.....(and you're fully forgiven for the gum comment, Sassypants!)

Thanks Flossy!    Here's some special eggs, just for you!   

This is who I got the eggs from:

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1619 on: March 25, 2009, 12:49:43 PM »

Here is a radical thought - I wonder if LKB was not there because her retainer DOES say something about selling story ect? Perhaps she will draw the line at lying to the judge - so she felt it was better to just stay away?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.