May 29, 2024, 09:26:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #117 3/22/09 - 3/25/09  (Read 273029 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1640 on: March 25, 2009, 01:13:38 PM »

ok, does anyone else think the defense sold those party pics to Radar?

I do.
I'm not following the conversation here  what makes you think that, other than a feeling?

I revisited those pics we looked at earlier GnM and I don't think that particular costume is the one in the "nanner pic" either.  I do think it is some sort of costume though.  It looks similar to this one:

mostly just a feeling that they'd stoop to any level and maybe those are the only pics that are selling. And as trashy as they make her look, it's nothing worse than what we've seen already.

ok, are we talking aobut the same pic? I'm thinking of the one of "casey" on the beach enjoying a "nanner" x-rated pic and not the house party ones from radar. The one on the beach is just a bikini IMO.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: March 25, 2009, 01:13:52 PM »

Well?  HOW do we think that KC's eight attorneys are getting paid?

Was the money stolen from Grampa'a account ever returned?

Grandpa got his money back -  but KC didn't pay him back.   It was either BOA or CA that paid him back.
So what did Casey do with the money?  Wasn't it approx. $45,000?

Oh - from the grandparents, KC only got one check for $54.00 (for Caylee's 2nd b-day party) and one check from Grandpa's assisted living account for approx $354 to pay her cell phone bill.   

The $45,000 supposedly was stolen from Cindy via credit cards, etc.    Hope that helps.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1642 on: March 25, 2009, 01:15:31 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5060757/Anthony-pgs-2901-2950-f

In reading this, I just caught something else, on July 7th they talk of the "tale KC has told" but the story and report came out on July 16 no????   so it seems to me that CA had heard the Nanny tale before that date.  I feel ill... I really hate those people..God forgive me....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1643 on: March 25, 2009, 01:20:58 PM »

Thanks to everyone for the reply about the pics Mark E was holding. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: March 25, 2009, 01:21:02 PM »

To think on the positive side, the State has eliminated this excuse after Casey's conviction on appeal so in the end its a win.  The arrogance that Casey displayed in court, expect more of it & the jury will see what we see.   Baez is going to attempt these swipes at the prosecution continuously & I can almost guarantee you that he is going to overplay his BS to his client's detriment.

Mark Eiglarsh is on HLN right now with the pics in his hand that he was "TOLD" that he would be sued for $250,000 if he gave those pictures to the tabloids....he assumes the defense "absolutely" profit off of them.

Dont frown people, let them think they got a victory here - it will slap them in the face HARD eventually.

I'm still quite ticked off my internet was down this morning but I'm caught up now.

Interesting post...thank you Capp.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: March 25, 2009, 01:21:07 PM »

Grandpa got his money back -  but KC didn't pay him back.   It was either BOA or CA that paid him back.

Oh - from the grandparents, KC only got one check for $54.00 (for Caylee's 2nd b-day party) and one check from Grandpa's assisted living account for approx $354 to pay her cell phone bill.   

The $45,000 supposedly was stolen from Cindy via credit cards, etc.    Hope that helps.

Sorry for quoting myself - as far as what KC did with the $45K.....   who knows!   party??   treat friends?   pay cell phone bills??  I bet she didn't spend much on Caylee.   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: March 25, 2009, 01:22:51 PM »

Sorry for quoting myself - as far as what KC did with the $45K.....   who knows!   party??   treat friends?   pay cell phone bills??  I bet she didn't spend much on Caylee.   

someone yesterday I believe suggested breast implants and dental work.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1647 on: March 25, 2009, 01:23:58 PM »

I do.
I'm not following the conversation here  what makes you think that, other than a feeling?

I revisited those pics we looked at earlier GnM and I don't think that particular costume is the one in the "nanner pic" either.  I do think it is some sort of costume though.  It looks similar to this one:

I'm Late..I'm Late...I'm Late !!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: March 25, 2009, 01:24:13 PM »

There you go!   That makes sense!     
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: March 25, 2009, 01:25:08 PM »

I do.

mostly just a feeling that they'd stoop to any level and maybe those are the only pics that are selling. And as trashy as they make her look, it's nothing worse than what we've seen already.

ok, are we talking aobut the same pic? I'm thinking of the one of "casey" on the beach enjoying a "nanner" x-rated pic and not the house party ones from radar. The one on the beach is just a bikini IMO.

Sorry, it's hard to follow with all that is going on.  I first thought that the pictures that rmcalo posted of photos taken by LE were of the outfit worn on the "nanner" x-rated pic.  You posted that the ones in the nanner pick were black (or navy), red and white.  Upon further review of the pictures that rmcalo posted here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4734.msg736802#msg736802  I agree with you that it is not the outfit worn in the "nanner" pic but I do think it is some sort of costume (prop outfit).  Not sure if it is relavant yet or if it ever will be. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: March 25, 2009, 01:27:16 PM »

hmm, what about this

http://www.fantasycostumes.com/adult_costumes/patriotic_cheerleader_adult_medium_00850calmd.html

similar maybe

I remember you, Caylee.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1651 on: March 25, 2009, 01:27:23 PM »

JB admitted that there was a retainer between him and Casey. When Judge S asked if there were any others JB said she had a retainer with LKB.   Here is my question that I hope someone can answer.  If in fact there is a retainer with LKB that means Casey is paying her rather than pro bono.  With Mr. LKB being a expert for Fox and openly talking about the case surely LKB is in a big pile of poop from an ethical place should Mr. LKB let pillow talk slip out on one of his appearances (lets hypothesis here that perhaps LKB told him about the chloroform found in the hair and Mr. LKB let it slip).

In a situation like this would it not be grounds for a retrial, anything that slipped not be permissable in court, and Mrs. LKB  being taken to task with the Bar for breaking privilege?  I think privilege even applies to the man you are sleeping with no?

By the way, does any monkey have an e-mail addy for the prosecution?

Here you go, you can thank JB for this as it was part of attachments in one of his motion

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/motion%20for%20x%20rays%20and%20emails.pdf

Jeffrey L Ashton , Assistant State Attorney
JAshton@sao9.org
407-836-2419

Did you also want Linda Drane Burdick's info?

Yes please and Thank you so much Smile

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: March 25, 2009, 01:29:46 PM »

not posting the pics, sorry SS

but maybe look up "sexy sailor costumes" (3wishes.com) lots of red white and blue looks like the slore's style too.

I remember you, Caylee.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1653 on: March 25, 2009, 01:31:16 PM »

that was me but i was only half serious. i think shes definitely had dental work done but i dont think shes had a boob job.

in terms of the 45k it depends on over how long a time period it was incurred. over three years lets say, that would come out to about 1250 a month and when you consider her cellphone bills are generally 4-500 a month, its not a huge stretch for a compulsive shopper to shop the rest away imo.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: March 25, 2009, 01:31:46 PM »

Judge: No Conflict Of Interest In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 12:24 pm EDT March 24, 2009
Updated: 12:50 pm EDT March 25, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In another legal victory for Casey Anthony's defense team, Judge Stan Strickland ruled Wednesday there is no conflict of interest in Jose Baez serving as Casey's attorney.

Casey was in court wearing a long-sleeve purple shirt and blue pants (see images). George and Cindy Anthony were also present at the 10:30am hearing, along with their attorney, Brad Conway

RAW HEARING VIDEO:
Case Stated  http://www.wftv.com/video/19010177/index.html
Casey Sworn In   http://www.wftv.com/video/19010013/index.html
Judge's Decision   http://www.wftv.com/video/19010224/index.html
Heated Exchange   http://www.wftv.com/video/19010429/index.html
COURT IMAGES: http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19009681/detail.html
VOTE: Is Jose Baez Cashing In?   http://www.wftv.com/surveyresults/19009391/index.html
VIDEO REPORT: Defense Team's Funding Questioned
   http://www.wftv.com/video/19008538/index.html

The hearing was scheduled to discuss a possible conflict of interest and whether the defense has any book or movie deals that could be influencing the direction of the case. In the state's motion (read motion), it reads, her "seeming conversion from pauper to princess did not come from the sale of some tangible asset."

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, filed his response (read motion) as well as filed an affidavit from his client Casey Anthony (read Casey's response).

"It's come up, so I have to deal with it," Judge Stan Strickland said Wednesday in court. "I'm going to make a couple of inquiries ... part of this is just to protect your client."

Attorney Jose Baez argued that any inquiries be made "in camera," a legal term for in private (defense, prosecution state case).

"I have to determine whether a conflict or not exists," the judge said. "She can either waive the conflict or say she wants a new lawyer."

The judge then asked Baez to assert that it's true that nothing is be sold.

"The undersigned's Retainer Agreement does not contain any clauses allowing him financial gain based on selling the rights to Ms. Casey Anthony's story, nor are there any other instruments giving Defense counsel or any third party the rights to Ms. Casey Anthony's story," Judge Strickland quoted from Baez's motion.

Baez asserted his statements to the judge and denied any literary rights exist.

Judge Stickland then swore in Casey Anthony to discuss the affidavit that was filed (raw video). She said all the items in her sworn affidavit are true.

Then, after a brief recession while the judge and attorneys met in private to discuss matter, the judge made his ruling (raw video).

"As far as I'm concerned, the matter has been resolved," Judge Strickland said. "I'm convinced, as we sit here today, that no conflict exists. I think we've covered the bases. The court is not going to issue an order per se. this was just a motion to determine if a conflict existed."

WFTV legal expert Bill Sheaffer said, several weeks ago, if Anthony's attorney made a deal to sell her story then Casey could potentially use that deal to appeal if she is convicted. Some prosecutors think it's very possible Baez sold Casey's story to cover legal fees.

"She will say and do whatever it takes and have her attorneys do and say whatever it takes for her to gain an acquittal in the case," Eyewitness News legal expert Bill Sheaffer said.

The defense has admitted to selling images of Casey and Caylee. WFTV has reported that they've received almost $200,000 for some of the photographs.

Also Wednesday, lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez will question the Anthony family's two private investigators, Jim Hoover and Dominic Casey, in the civil case against Casey Anthony. Gonzalez is suing because she has the same name as the mystery nanny who Casey blamed for Caylee's disappearance.    NOTE:  I wonder if we're getting the video deps like Lee's today or tomorrow

http://www.wftv.com/news/19002037/detail.html

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: March 25, 2009, 01:33:13 PM »

why did cindy wait until the bills were $45,00 to put an end to it? Or was she not getitng the bills?

IDK about the boob job. Seems I saw one bikini pic, one she took of herself from a downward angle, she looks a lot less shall we say "perky." But a good bra and some extra body fat can have a similar effect too.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1656 on: March 25, 2009, 01:35:23 PM »

Thanks Capp, and we better get to see the depos from those two clowns. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: March 25, 2009, 01:38:31 PM »

ahh, speaking of relaxing at the beach 

I remember you, Caylee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: March 25, 2009, 01:41:11 PM »

Here is a radical thought - I wonder if LKB was not there because her retainer DOES say something about selling story ect? Perhaps she will draw the line at lying to the judge - so she felt it was better to just stay away?

hmm.  you never know......   interesting...

LKB was at Phil Spector's trial yesterday for defense closing arguments.....she was part of his defense team the 1st go around

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1659 on: March 25, 2009, 01:42:37 PM »

not posting the pics, sorry SS

but maybe look up "sexy sailor costumes" (3wishes.com) lots of red white and blue looks like the slore's style too.

Trying to get rid of me for the rest of the day, aren't you...that's OK..I can take a hint

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.